Rogues Wolf End~(McKayla Seri...

DominaAlexandra द्वारा

Mckayla had ended one threat only to have another walk into her packs territory. All Mckayla wants is to fig... अधिक

Chapter 1~ New Path
Chapter 2~ Uninvited Were
Chapter 3~Hard Choices
Chapter 4~Test
Chapter 5 Kayla vs. Mckayla
Chapter 6~Mentally Fucked
Chapter 7~Internal Struggle
Chapter 9~Biting Back
Chapter 10~Vulnerable
Chapter 11~Numb Without...
Chapter 12~Shifting Moods
Chapter 13~Difficult Choices
Chapter 14~What Doesn't Kill You...
Chapter 15~Callous
Chapter 16~Take No More
Chapter 17~Innocence
Chapter 18~Resisting
Chapter 19~Challenges
Chapter 20~Unimaginable
Chapter 21~Guilt
Chapter 22~Bite Back
Chapter 23~Uncontrolled Changes
Chapter 24~Headstrong
Chapter 25~Distress
Chapter 26~The Unexpected
Epilogue~A Midnight Hunt

Chapter 8~Clawed Fingers

2.8K 191 5
DominaAlexandra द्वारा

Nina
~

  When Mckayla and Cormic arrived back they didn't say much about what happened. I didn't push. We had our dead to deal with.

   It took us an entire day to celebrate and perform the rituals needed for every Were we lost.

   Mckayla led us on the hunt and now everyone was cuddled side by side back within pack home.

   I was happy despite the lost of Felix, Jerome and his siblings were able to reunite with their sister.

   I was about to curl next to Kaylee when I noticed Mckayla still posted on the wall. Her eyes looked hard and cold. I recognized that look all to familiar. It was the same expression she continuously wore when I first reunited with her back at Jace's home.

   I could see the muscles in her neck straining and I stood, stepping over my pack making my way to her.

   "Mckayla..." I mumbled to her. She didn't seem to hear me. Ever since she came back her and Cormic seemed different; more so Mckayla. Her eyes were always shifting back and forth from gold to her natural green. "Mckayla..."

   When I brushed my hand over her arm Mckayla jumped caught off guard and defensive, absently snarling at me.

   "Mckayla..." I said shocked by her reaction. "What happened when you confronted Rogue and her father?" Somethings changed.

   Mckayla didn't answer still looking hard and fix on something internally.

   "Kayla..." I saw Mckayla's eyes dart to Cormic's. "Answer her so I can get some sleep," Cormic huffed restlessly.

   I stared at Mckayla confused. She hadn't answered Cormic because he simply called out to her but because of the name he used.

  'Kayla.'

   Mckayla finally acknowledged me, with the narrowing of her eyes. When she saw the dubious look I gave her, she finally softened her expression.

   "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to..." She looked a bit confused.

   "To ignore and snarl at me," I finished for her.

   She seemed to not notice her reactions towards me.

   "You going to answer my question?" I whispered a second time.

   Mckayla frowned as if not sure of what the question was. Did her mind blank out?

   "Never mind? Let's just sleep." I was about to head back next to Kaylee when I noticed Mckayla still in the same place. "Mckayla...are you coming?"

   She looked down at all the sleeping Weres and then to me. There was hesitation in her eyes. Despite what I saw in her expression she made her way next to me, laying on the floor first. I moved down, laying on top of her as I adjusted myself into a comfortable position. Absently I noticed Mckayla's heart racing faster than normal. Something was off. I wouldn't press tonight. Mckayla pulled Kaylee into us, letting her daughter sleep on one of her free arms. Slowly I closed my eyes as I felt Mckayla's heart slow just enough to let me know she was relaxing. I moved my hand up, playing with the small curls at the end of her hair. She hadn't cut it in months.
   Once I knew Mckayla was sleep my eyes closed within minutes.

~

   I stirred in my sleep as I found; not for the first time, the hard surface of the floor pressed against my body. Mckayla was gone.

   I wiped my eyes as everyone was still sleep.

   I walked out of the house, through the partly broken door as I noticed Mckayla pacing and mumbling something.

   Slowly, I moved closer trying to hear her words and when I was close enough, I still couldn't make out anything. From the sound of it, she wasn't speaking any language I knew and most of it sounded gibberish and disoriented, mixed in with alot of growling.

   She seemed untamed and salvage as I could smell the thick sweat of burnt Rosemary coming from her pores. It was a different scent that our pack and I carried of burnt wood and Rosemary.

   "Mckayla..." I whispered. Like last night, still no answer and I opted myself into using her other known name. "Kayla." She twisted my way before her whole body caught up.

   Her eyes were a vibrant gold as her face creased with deadly intent. She saw my fear and her expression changed dramatically. "I'm sorry," she whispered apologetically.

   "I...Mckayla...please tell me what's going on." I was absolutely shaken from her unexplained behavior.

    Mckayla shook her head denying me of knowing what was wrong. Her face looked constricted with worry and that wasn't a look she wore often. "Nina...I can't."

   I frowned. "Yes you can...and you will." Her eyes turned to me angrily. "You will tell me because..." I was tired and lost some of my pack. I needed now more than ever for Mckayla to open up to me. I knew I was fed up and angry.
   Frustration caused a headache to form and I wasn't letting her get off that easily."You will tell me," my voice rose with every word on high emotion, "because I'm your mate rather you've fucking gave me a mating bite or not. I'm tired and I want a full answer NOW Mckayla." My chest heaved as I felt tightness in the muscles around my neck. "Not tomorrow...not when you think I should know, and definitely not when its knocking on my fucking door and you can't hide it any longer."

   Mckayla mouth was partly agape, never expecting me to yell at her with this extreme intensity. She sighed, nodding her head as she knew the seriousness of my anger. Her hands balled into fist, as she squeezed them tight before releasing the pressure. "I--when I confronted Rogue and her father. Everything happened so..." Mckayla seemed to become lost in her thoughts, like she couldn't believe whatever had transpired. She spoke softly, pressing her middle and index finger over her forehead. "Everything happened so fast..."

   My whole posture and expression changed to a nurturing element as I saw the struggle Mckayla had built up within her. I motioned closer to her, never touching her. She still felt closed off and tense to be touched. I hated that I couldn't be a mate to her like normal Weres, but I loved her and never would regret our relationship. I needed her to know that I would never abandon her or break her trust again. "You don't have to be afraid to tell me anything. I'm not going anywhere."

   Mckayla had to see truthfulness in my words. I couldn't take it much longer, her not believing me. "Sal...he injected me with something. I don't know what it is, but after...I can't explain it but I felt...almost a 'high'...sensation. Shortly after, I'm still not sure...but it did something to my wolf."

   I took in a long inhale, nodding. "You feel like its worn off?" Drugs didn't effect werewolves, so hearing that she felt anything from whatever Sal gave her was a problem. Whatever new form of drugs Sal concocted had to be destroyed. Though, beside Mckayla's hot temper and bizarre behavior it didn't seem the drug affected her that much.

   "I can feel my wolf pacing inside me...like before."

   I frowned dubious. "Like before what?"

   "Before I ever laid eyes on you back at Jace's house." Mckayla skewed her face as if bothered by that. "I was always angry and living in my wolf's head. I couldn't think human...or feel human."

   Without asking, I approached Mckayla at a comforting level, wrapping my arms around her waist as I embraced her. It took her a minute, but when Mckayla let me press my head against her shoulder, I could feel her relax against me. "Whatever may be happening inside you...the feelings you may get...you won't be alone this time." I could feel my own heart pounding as I slid my hands up her back, feeling her shiver. "I love you." I knew she was too guarded and frighten to say she loved me back so I tried not to take that to heart. I tilted my head up, brushing my lips over her throat as she let me at least do that. I heard her sigh a small intake of air as I brushed my fingers over her breast. "I haven't held you in a few days." My need for her began to emerge as I inhaled her wild scent. Mckaycla snarled agreeing with me. I knew I was turning her on. She lowered her mouth to me, as I brought my lips to hers. "Would you like to taste me?" I asked seductively. I felt Mckayla breathing hitch to my question and I knew I had her full attention. She tho s kind of affection.

   We were alone outside and that was privacy enough. I wanted to take the lead and guide her for once and it seemed she didn't mind. I grabbed onto Mckayla's arm pulling her behind a tree. I didn't want us to be too exposed.

   I pressed Mckayla's back against the tree not resisting my control. I leaned into her forcing my lips on her fast and hard as I felt like I could kiss her forever. I could if she let me. I felt Mckayla's clawed hands roam over my back and I snarled moaning from the pain of her claws. Her wolf was out and so was mines. My eyes lit gold as I pulled away, both of us catching our breaths. "Unzip me," I commanded, softly.

   One of Mckayla's brows arched at my order. She took a few long breath's as if trying to clear her mind and prepare herself for the level of intimacy I was opening up. Her fingers grazed my partially exposed skin right above my pants botton and I shuddered slightly mentally anticipating what I had in store for us. Slowly Mckayla unzipped my pants. Mckayla didn't remove her fingers from the hem of my pants and when her fingers tugged at my panties I almost burst with an orgasm.

   I moaned, biting my own lip to take some of the pressure off of my throbbing clit. I breathed heavily through my mouth as I spoke huskily. "Slid your fingers...inside me...now."

   Mckayla's honey gold eyes turned into a dark brown sugar upon my request as she complied. She slipped her fingers inside my panties as I parted my legs wider, leaning my upper body against her. Mckayla's clawed fingers shifted back human right when she slid her fingers passed my fold into my wet core, entering me.

   I moaned loud enough to disrupt everyone who was sleep in our home. Slowly Mckayla pumped her fingers inside me with easy precision as my juices coated her fingers. My breathing turned into louder pants as I squeezed my hands tight around her toned biceps. My knees grew weak as I continued to cry out. "Oh...Mckayla...harrrder."

   Mckayla pressed her lips against my neck as she pumped into me harder making me bury my face into her shoulder. Mckayla shifted me around now pressing my back into the tree as she became wild with need for me. She tore through my shirt like a useless covering that should be abolished from earth. I felt her canines on my bare breast and cried out feeling her nip on my nipple as she pressed the palm of her hand over my breast. I couldn't get my mind out of this insane feeling of pleasure Mckayla was giving me. I knew more than anything she needed to feel me, taste me, embrace me. As much as I wanted to please her, in a since, this was pleasing her. Mckayla loved to give more than receive.

   She suddenly began to lower her body, kneeling down as she pulled my pants down with her.

   She used what little room she had fitting her mouth between my legs as her tongue ran over my clit. "Oh...God."

   All I heard was my fast beating heart, crazy breathing, and Mckayla's moans enjoying the taste of me.

   I felt her finger continue to please me, sliding in and out of me, along with her tongue as my arousal built to one of the highest points I ever felt.

   I ran my clawed fingers through her short dark hair, pressing her into me more as I rocked against her mouth. My head tilted back as my orgasm finally took over me completely.

   Once my orgasm passed, Mckayla slid herself back up to me, eye level, kissing me as I tasted myself.

   My lips parted wide as our kiss deepened, moaning in unison.

   I pulled my lips from hers, rubbing my hands over her cheeks. "You feeling any better?" I asked teasing her.

   Mckayla blushed without realizing and I smiled. "It still doesn't change what's happening..." Mckayla pointed out.

   I nodded. "It was never meant to. This--what we have. What we can have-if you want it, can exist. Can continue to happen." I smiled rolling my eyes. I wasn't sure if my words was making sense. "Mckayla...we will have hard times and always be challenged, but I will always be here; beside you. You have me."

   Mckayla nodded beginning to understand. "Yes..."

   I contorted my face, confused.

   "Yes...I feel better. I always feel better with you in my arms."

   "Good." Hearing her say that relieved me.

   "Mom." Kaylee came out hollering for Mckayla.

   Mckayla stuck her head out from the covering of the tree. "Hold on."

   "What were you doing to Nina?" She asked worried.

   Mckayla arched her brow, not sure what to say.

   I laughed, only turning to stick my own head out. "Nothing sweetie. We were just...being mates."

   Mckayla frowned to my blurted out words as if that told Kaylee precisely what we were doing.

   "Kaylee...get back inside," Sara said, coming out after her. Sara didn't face us and I knew she and probably everyone else heard us. "We are all waiting on you two," she just said.

   "Give us a minute," I called out.

   Sara nodded pulling Kaylee into the house.

   I turned to Mckayla noticing her quietness. "Mckayla..."

   She didn't respond right away and my worry began to build right back up.

   She finally acknowledged me and she smiled awkwardly. "I'm okay." I squinted my eyes at her and she ignored that. She took off her shirt handing it to me, only wearing a sports bra to cover her upper body. "Your not walking in like that."

   I looked down at my shredded shirt and then realized my pants were still down. Putting on Mckayla's shirt and then pulling my pants up I sighed. "Let's go...they're all waiting on us."

   Mckayla nodded waiting for me to walk first and I knew this day was going to be long.

[I'd missed the intimacy Nina and Mckayla shared...thought to sneak that in before things got to crazy and the sex couldn't fit in this element.

I hope you've all enjoyed! Votes, comments, and if you haven't been following me yet...then hope you do soon

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

169K 8.4K 25
Mckayla had lost everything. Her pack. Her control. Her humanity. All because she desired another women. Nina, who was her best friend. First crush...
58.3K 3.9K 38
Not knowing who she was...what she was, caused; lets say, problems for Kaliska. Kaliska life changed dramatically when she discovered she was more t...
79.3K 1.3K 13
Completed~( 10 July, 2018) *** Manakel, the descendant of Moon Goddess, is send to the Werewolf World, to finish the...
1M 47.3K 27
Chloe doesn't want a mate, and fighting in the tournament is what she has dreaded her whole life. All she has to do is fight off all the males in th...