jealous//Montgomery de La cru...

By zxxzxxwatermelonxxxz

FINISHED Riley walker. bryce walker's adopted sister. zach dempsy's amazing girlfriend. friends with everyone... More

RILEY WALKER
BRYCE WALKER
RILEY, JESS, CHLOE MONTY, JEFF
RILEY
RILEY
pt 2
the steps
trust
"thank you." "no problem."
it's not your fault
for the love of God were just friends
I wanted him so bad
friends
that was fun
nah I'm paying
for the love of God be careful
omg I can't breathe this is so exciting
disaster hits
what's going on
I hope so
monty's back
just a few more seconds
should we start where we left off
nobody can beat me
sleeping beaut
of course he'll be there for you
this calls for a girls night
you just need to pluck up the courage to tell him
Saturday night party time
it's official....again
do you think he has changed?
of course
you wanna stay here
ice cream
getting drunk on water
montys birthday
I want him dead
what's the point
I hate you
he didn't mean it
I need something stronger
I'm really sorry

LIBERTY'S FINEST GROUPCHAT

2.4K 20 2
By zxxzxxwatermelonxxxz

                👑Liberty's finest👑

Brycey❤
Does anyone know if monty's coming today

Zachery💜💜
Why would i know

Chlo😍
He's on the group chat ya know

Scotty💜💘💙
Yea he's not saying anything tho

Queen riles❤
Just saying I don't really give a shit

Jess💜💜
Harsh 😂 I like it

Montgomery😤😬
I'm not coming in today chill your tits

Justin😎✔
Because of the fight

Montgomery😤😬
No

Queen riles👑
Jesus that desperate to get out of school or to scared to show ya face

Brycey❤
😂 shut up sis

Montgomery😬😤
Nah its my dad again

Zachery💜💜
Do you want someone to see ya

Montgomery😤😬
Nah I'm fine

Jeffy❤❤💜💙
OK we're here dude

Montgomery😬😤
I'm not a fucking baby

Hannah banana🍌❤
You try and help someone and this is what you get

Montgomery😤😬
Fuck you Hannah

Monty's pov

I lie there on my bed blood still trickling down my cheek. I hated how they treat me like that like I'm some fucking lost puppy who needs help. I don't need anyone. The only one who doesn't actually treat me like that is Riley.  Which I'm glad she's a fucking bitch anyway.

"MONTY." My dad shouts. I get up and go to him. "WHY ARE YOU NOT AT SCHOOL?" He shouts.

I roll my eyes. "Why'd  you think dad can't exactly go into school like this." I say.

He punches me again. "DON'T YOU EVER ROLL YOU EYES AT ME" he walks away and I sigh. Keeping the tears in my eyes.

5 minutes later he walks back this time with his bat. "Dad please." I start.

He doesn't hesitate and hits me with it multiple times. I lie there trying not to move to much as the bat hits me in the stomach.

                               ____

Riley's pov

I walk out of maths with chloe. "Jesus was that an hour or 5 years." Chloe says. Smiling. I laugh.

"I'm pretty sure it lasted about 10 years." I say.

Chloe nods her head.

Hannah and jess walk up to us talking about boys or something.

"Hey." Jess says. I reply and hug her.

"Do any of you wanna get outta here." Hannah says. We all nod in agreement. And then walk out of school.

We all get in hannah's car and drive off to monet's.

●liked by hey.itschloe and 848 more
Riley_onawalk man I love coffee
👥|hey.itschloe its.jess bakedbyhan

Dempzee wait..where are you
|Riley_onawalk monet's why?
|Dempzee YoU dIdNt InViTe Me
|its.jess you wernt with us
|Dempzee AND

Attakinsjeff I'm very deeply hurt but your hottttt
|Riley_onawalk sorry bby❤ and thank you
|scottyboi get me some coffee
|Riley_onawalk babes you know it'll be cold
|scottyboi can we go with Jeff after
|Riley_onawalk maybeee

Bakedbyhan we be the hottest girls around
|a.n_i I agree
|rryanshav PERIOD
|Attakinsjeff ^^

Read all 73 comments

Riley's pov
At monet's we just talk about school and girl stuff until eventually we finish and get back in the car we all decide to go back to my house since my parents aren't home for at least another week.

                               ____

"OMG" jess shouts as she finds a picture of us all from middle school. I laugh.

"BITCH YOU STILL HAVE THAT." Chloe says.

I nod. Hannah unfortunately isn't in it as she joined a year ago.

"Omg it would be better if you were in it." I say pointing at hannah. She nods ad smiles.

The rest of the day includes listening the music and watching TV. Eventually the girls get ready to go home but we take a few pictures before they go.

●liked by stand.alex and 833 more
Its.jess great day today love you girls.
👥| hey.itschloe bakedbyhan 
    |riley_onawalk

Riley_onawalk love you see you tomorrowww
|its.jess you twooo

Stand.alex you are all so beautiful bitches
|bakedbyhan you to ugly💜

Just.in love you baby❤💜💗💚💛💟
|its.jess you to bby💜💟💜💛💜💛❤

       Load all 82 comments

Monty's pov

  I run out into the pouring rain and I get into my car pissed off at the world. It's not a strange feeling I'm always like this always angry. I drive straight to bryce's it's the only place I can go. Only one I trust. I get out the car slam the door and walk up the path.

Riley's pov

Someone bangs on the door. I jump and spill I bit of my coke. I then sigh assuming it's Bryce.

"Forget your keys." I say while opening the door. But I stand there in shock.."Oh it's you." I say while rolling my eyes.

He glares at me. "Where's bryce." He asks.

"I'm guessing at some girls house." I say. I can't exactly see him as it's dark and raining. "Oh for fucks sake Montgomery get your ass in here!" I say.

He sighs and walk in. That when I see all the cuts and bruises on his face and his head bleeding. I stand there in horror. I knew his dad hit him but I never knew it was this bad.

He rolls his eyes. "Shut the fuck up." He says.

I glare at him. "What the fuck! You let him do this to you." I say.

He looks down. "Why do you care." He says.

"No one deserve that not even you." I say.

He shakes his head. "Well I have no choice." He says.

"Come on I'll get you ice and I'll clean you up." I say.

I lead him to the kitchen where we have the first aid kit and I sit him down. I grab some ice and wrap it up then give it to him. He places it on his head where he flinches but then doesn't show anything more.

I then grab some antiseptic and gently wipe over the cuts making his eyes squint.

"I'm sorry." I say. He doesn't say anything. I continue wiping. "What happened...was it cause of the fight?" I ask.

He shakes his head. "Forgot to clean the car." He says.

I glare. Not at him but at his dad. How could someone be so cruel. He flinches again. "Sorry." I say again.

He smirks. "Who woulda thought you helping me." He says.

I smile. I move his face slowly to look the other way and as I move his brown puppy dog eyes lock into mine and for a second we just stare. Until I break it focusing back on his wounds.

"Thanks." He mumbles. I smile again.

I quickly finish and I take him into the living room where we both sit on the couch. Him still with the ice.

"You can stay here tonight." I say. He looks at me again and he nods. I put the TV on and we sit there kinda awkward. I grab my phone and start texting everyone.

_______________________________________
I'M GONNA DO A PART TWO SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS REALLY LONG 😂😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 1.6K 35
Libby Dallas finally gets to go to a Magcon event with her  brother. She has met the guys loads but never gone to one of the meet and greets...
26.8K 1K 26
❛ we were too close to the stars, i never knew somebody like you, somebody. falling just as hard, i'd rather lose somebody than use somebody. ❜ ꒰ 📼...
176K 2.7K 23
Montgomery De La Cruz was a popular jock who seemed to have anger issues. Skylar Smith is a shy nerd who doesn't get noticed. But when her best frie...
536K 11.7K 44
the story where montgomery de la cruz didn't know he got his ex-girlfriend pregnant... that is, until she comes back with a baby in her arms...