Beauty In Disguise

By jaaiirraah_c

Because of her past experiences, Lisa Manoban acknowledges herself to be a nerd. And then there's Jeon Jungko... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (Taennie, Jirosè, Jinsoo Edition)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Last Chapter
Special Chapter #1
Special Chapter #2
Last Special Chapter
Announcement! (New book!)

Chapter 44

2.8K 106 13
By jaaiirraah_c

Third Person's POV

"By the way, Jungkook is making a new song." Namjoon said as they are chatting on the living room with the girls. "Oh really? Can I hear it?" Lisa asked as Jungkook's head is resting on her shoulder while their hands are intertwined.

"Soon love" Jungkook replied and that makes Lisa pout. "It's really catchy and I think that song is for someone" Suga said because Jungkook is making song with him including Namjoon.

"Who's someone?" Lisa asked with a frown. "Secret" Jungkook answered and Lisa pull her hand and crossed her arms. "You will know it soon! Promise" he whispered and claimed her hand again and intertwined it.

"Not just Jungkook. Jin hyung, V and Jimin is making a new song, right?" J-Hope cutted in and the three look at him. "Aish hyung! can you shut your mouth just for once? I said it's a secret!" Taehyung uttered while scratching his head.

"Oh, really? Sorry" J-Hope innocently apologized. "What's that song about?" Jennie asked and look at V. "Ah JK! Can you sing 'If you' for us. That's my favorite" Taehyung said, trying to change the topic.

"Alright" Jungkook replied and sat down properly.

She is leaving
And I can't do anything
Love is leaving
Like a fool, I'm blankly standing here

Lisa look at him and he is feeling the song.

I'm looking at her, getting farther away
She becomes a small dot and then disappears
Will this go away after time passes?
I remember the old times. I remember you

Shit! Lisa thought as her tears are starting to fall down.

If you, if you
If it's not too late
Can't we get back together?
If you, if you
If you're struggling like I am
Can't we make things a little easier?
I should've treated you better when I had you
Ooh, yeah

Lisa can't help but to stared at him and observe how he felt. He's broken.

On days where thin rain falls like today
I remember your shadow
Our memories that I secretly put in my drawer

Lisa bring her head low as she remembers the time she left Jungkook on a rainy day.

I take them out and reminisce again by myself
Why didn't I know, about the weight
Of sadness that comes with breaking up?

When the song ended, Lisa's tears starts to fall down. "Jungkook you make our Lisa cry!!" Jisoo exclaimed and he look at Lisa.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Jungkook asked as he cupped his hands on her cheeks and bring her head up. Lisa just smiled while wiping her tears.

"Nothing, your voice was touching" she replied and smiled reassuringly at him. "Is it because of the lyrics?" he asked again and she shooked her head.

"Past is past. Forget it" he replied and pull Lisa closer to him and hug her. "Stop crying" he mumbled and kiss her forehead. "I'm not crying!" Lisa whined and slap his chest to pull away.

"If you say so" he wiped the remaining tears and smiled at her. "It's Taehyung's fault! Why did you make him sing that!" Jennie yelled at her boyfriend that makes them laughed.

-

The girls got home after they chit chat with each other. Lisa's phone suddenly rang and she pull it out.

Kookie is calling~

"Why is he calling?" she asked to herself and answered it.

"What's the matter love?" she asked as she answered the phone call.

"I just want to tell you that we are going to a club with the 97 liners. Can I?" he asked for permission and Lisa frowned.

"Club?" she asked back.

"Yes. If you don't want to I will not going with them." Jungkook replied and Lisa felt bad for him if he didn't join with his friends.

"You can go but please don't drink too much. And promise me, there are no girls around. If they are, go home immediately." Lisa warningly answered.

"I promise. Bambam has rented a private room for us. Goodbye love! I love you" he replied that makes Lisa become flustered.

"Hm, ok. I love you too" she replied back and ended the call.

-

Lisa's POV

My unnies and I are here at the living room watching some movies. I'm thinking of Jungkook. What is he doing now with his friends?

Should I call him?

Maybe later, I think he's making fun with his friends.

"Who's phone is that?" Rosè asked and we became quiet. "I think it's mine" I replied and go in to my room to pick up my phone.

Kookie is calling

I quickly answered it as I saw the user name.

"Jungkook, why?" I asked and go back to the living room.

"It's Mingyu"  I frowned at it and I was stop by my tracks.

"Mingyu? Waeyo?" I asked again and wait for him to answer.

"Can you go here?" he replied and that makes me frown even more.

"Where?" I asked and he didn't reply for a sec.

"We are here at the club in a private room. We don't know that 97 girls are invited, including Eunha. I don't know if this is the right thing to say but she keeps flirting with Jungkook." he answered that makes me bit my lower lip.

"Is he drunk?" I asked and I heard some shouting on the background.

"A little bit. But he's now tipsy" he replied and I just sighed.

"Can you look after him? I'm going" I answered before I ended the call.

I walk in to my room again and change into pants and a t-shirt. "Unnie, I'm going somewhere" I said while I'm wearing my shoes on.

"Where? It's already late" Jisoo unnie replied and I pick my phone up. "Just an emergency. Bye" I didn't let them reply and just walk out.

I hail a cab and tell him the address.

-

I'm here at the club that Mingyu told me. I walk in and the loud music is the one who welcomed me as the people are dancing like crazy.

I look for the private rooms and I saw the one. As I walk in to their private room, my whole world stops.

"L-Lisa?" I heard the other members called out my name. A tear fall down from my eyes when I saw Eunha is resting her head on Jungkook's chest while Jungkook is asleep.

"W-what they have done?" I asked and look at the others. "It's not what you think Lisa. Jungkook is-" I didn't let Bambam to explain when I walk towards them and pull Eunha's hair away from him.

Eunha woke up and when she saw me, she stand up. "Are you crazy?!" she exclaimed while fixing herself. I look at Jungkook and he still sleeping. Why would he drink if he can't do it?

"Do you know whom you're flirting with?" I asked and stay to be calm. She smirked at me and crossed her arms. "I know who is it well" she replied and that makes me feel so angry.

"What did you do?" I asked while glaring at her. "I don't know that your boyfriend is a good kisser" she answered and that makes me slap her face really hard.

"How dare you!" she shouted and she was about to slap me when I quickly grab her arms and push it. "Don't ever touch me you fvcking hoe" I stated hardly and push her arms away from me.

I dialed Jin oppa and after four rings, he answered.

"Can you pick up Jungkook at the club oppa? Thank you" I said and I didn't let him reply and just ended the call.

"Lisa, they didn't do-" I cut them off by raising my hand facing my palm on them. "I only believe what I saw." I replied and walk out from the club.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 177 16
Lisa chooses to go out on a nice night with her friends to celebrate getting a good job at last. She meets a handsome stranger at the club, and they...
67K 3.4K 23
"How could I know that?" "Did you even think about me?" "He threated me!" "You could tell me!" When you find a secret that will change everything in...
15.1K 828 16
WHEN A LAWN TENNIS PLAYER HAS A LOT OF THINGS GOING ON IN HER HEAD BEFORE HER COMPETITION....
26.6K 681 27
[completed] Where the Badboy Jeon Jungkook and the new student Lalisa Manoban has a secret. What will there friends react if they found out!? β€’Schoo...