โ†ณ ๐–Š๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–’๐–†โ•‘(แถœแดผแดพ! แตหขแดดแดตแดถแดตแดนแดฌ...

By tobiosrice

(L/n) (f/n) was an enigma, and Ushijima Wakatoshi was curious. "Don't you know that curiosity killed the cat... More

๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”-
๐–•๐–—๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–Š๐–œ
๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“

๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š

2.2K 119 362
By tobiosrice

Even before you received an address, you rushed home to grab whatever it was that could help you. Your head was buzzing with thoughts and you didn't know what to listen to.

The first weapon you laid your hands on was a recently sharpened kitchen knife and you supposed that would have to do. You weren't even sure what you were planning on doing, you didn't have any clear strategy. All you knew what that you had to stop your father. Now, before he hurt anyone else.

You checked the location that your father sent you, and sighed. As expected, it was some shady area with a port right next to it. Probably his means of escape if things didn't go according to plan.

Your grip around the knife tightened. You wouldn't let him get away. Not this time. You shoved the knife into a backpack and rushed outside to hail a cab. Throughout your journey there all you could think about were the many ways this could go wrong, and backfire.

You could end up killed, this could be a trap, he could be going after someone else. But you pushed those thoughts aside and decided to take the chance. You had to do something, and this was it.
You were going to take down your father, one way or another.

Your phone rang with an incoming call from Ushijima, your first instinct was to pick up but when you eyed your backpack and thought of the knife inside it, you thought better.

I don't deserve to even look Wakatoshi in the eye anymore, I've become just like my father.

You put your phone on silent and waited until he stopped attempting to call you. The cab driver dropped you off at the harbour and you payed for the ride quickly and waited for him to drive off before you followed the directions on your phone.

You were being lead closer and closer to a warehouse, where god knows what was inside. You reached out with your hand to pull the door open when your hand was yanked back by someone else.

"What are you doing?" He demanded.

"Wakatoshi? What are you doing here?"

"I asked you first, (f/n)."

"Go home, Wakatoshi." You said coldly, wrenching your wrist from his grasp.

  "You're so confusing, (f/n). One moment you're running away from him and the next you're chasing after him. Do you even know what you're doing?" He scolded.

"Wakatoshi, im not in the mood to deal with you right now. I'd appreciate it if you just left."

"(F/n)—"

"Please just stop getting in my way and go back." You ordered him and turned around to head inside the warehouse.

Ushijima reached out to grab your shoulder but only caught the zip of your bag, and your kitchen knife came tumbling out. He looked up at you in shock. "Why do you have—"

You snatched the knife off the ground and clenched it tight. "Don't you know that curiosity killed the cat?" You asked grimly.

"But satisfaction brought it back. Tell me, Wakatoshi. Now that you truly know me, are you satisfied?"

"This isn't like you." He said, exasperated.

"If you expect me to not undergo any changes after finding out my brother was murdered, you're not sane." You snapped.

"(F/n), please just—"

You swatted Ushijima's hand away from you and stepped back, closer to the warehouse. "Don't even try to change my mind. My father will regret ever approaching Tendo."

"Do you hear yourself right now?" He asked, his voice strained.

You smiled weakly. "I'm sorry, Wakatoshi. But I'm not strong enough to let it slide when my half brother was killed." And with that, you stepped inside the warehouse and locked the doors from inside, preventing Ushijima from coming after you to try and stop you.

"Well well well, if it isn't my lovely daughter."

Only days ago, his voice would have been enough to have you trembling in fear. Now, you were driven by anger. You weren't scared of this man or how much he could hurt you, you only felt the pain and grief of losing Tendo every time he spoke. And you wanted to end it. You wanted this man to be gone.

"You have no right to call me that."

"Really? And why not?"

"No father kills their own child." You hissed.

You heard large thumps against the door of the warehouse and the doors began crawling louder with every thump. Ushijima was using his entire body to attempt to break down the door.

You fixed your eyes on your father. You had to end this now, you didn't have much time before Ushijima tried to stop you again, and you weren't about to be shaken right now. You'd never been so sure about anything in your life, but you knew in that moment that the man in front of you deserved to die a horrible, lonely death. You weren't capable of that, though. You didn't even know where to stab your father to make it hurt the most.

"Your boyfriend still follows you around, hm?" You father's smile grew creepier by the second, and you charged for him, but he easily dodged you. You swung your fist at him, and landed a kick or two when trying to land make him lose his footing but that's the most damage you managed to inflict. a few more attempts at this and you managed to make your father fall to the floor.

You were fed up, determined and full of rage. You raised your knife when the door burst open, with Ushijima running in towards you. "Stay the fuck away, Wakatoshi."

"(F/n) don't do it." He pleaded.

"It's too late for that now, stay out of my way."

"If you do this, you'll become just like him!" Ushijima shouted. You stopped in your tracks for a moment, hesitating when your eyes met his. "It's not too late to stop."

Your grip on the knife loosened for a mere second and your father took advantage of this, and pulled at your ankles, causing you to fall.

Your eyes narrowed and you clutched the knife harder, ready to plunge it into your father but Ushijima tackled you and held you down, causing the knife to fall out of your hand.
"Wakatoshi— stop he's going to—"

The second you had you said those words, Ushijima struggled to choke back a scream when your father stabbed him in the back, his blood oozing out at an alarming rate.

Your shriek was louder than Ushijima's and your eyes widened in horror.

He got hurt because he wanted to stop me from turning into a monster.

As if stabbing him weren't enough, your father managed to get his hands on a wooden plank and he used this to swing against Ushijima's head, knocking him out, cold.

As Ushijima was tackling you, his body weight simply slumped against you and you could feel his blood pouring out onto your hands.

Your father didn't stay longer, hearing sirens in the distance approaching. His priority was no longer hurting you, but to escape.

You sat up, pulling Ushijima's body up into a sitting position too and with trembling hands you reached for the knife that was still etched in his back. The blood oozing out had slowed down but hadn't stopped. You left the knife inside, knowing blood loss would continue at a much faster rate if you tried pulling it out.

Tears blurred your vision and you tried shaking him by the shoulders slightly, but he didn't even flinch.

"Wakatoshi." You sobbed, hugging him close to your body as of hat would help. You could hear the sirens getting closer. You knew help was on the way. But that didn't give you much comfort.

Cops filed into the warehouse, scanning the area for anything that would prove useful for them in an investigation. Your father was being held down and handcuffed, but you couldn't even bring yourself to be relieved, Ushijima was still unconscious and his breathing was getting uneven.

The cops found you holding Ushijima carefully and their eyes held sympathy. "Let's get some help for your friend." One of them offered and tore Ushijima away from your grasp, helping him out of the warehouse and into a police car.

"I'm coming too." You insisted. The cops needed you for interrogation purposes anyway so they didn't disagree and they sped towards the hospital.

Wakatoshi, please hang in there. I owe you so much, you can't go too. Not yet, not so soon.

~•~

What's up suckers how do you like me now 🤩🤩

I'm super tired and on the verge of passing out asleep rn but I wanted to update bc I hadn't for like a week basically

Too bad it's not the fluffiest chapter I've written oop—

I hope y'all enjoyed reading though ❤️

I'm gonna head to sleep to mentally prepare myself to be hated by you all tomorrow ✨✨ BYE BYE ILY ALL <33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 413 21
Nishimura Yua has to take her nephew to his first rep practice with the Tohoku Tigers at Shiratorizawa Academy. Ushijima Wakatoshi is filling in for...
133K 4.1K 15
A sequel to my story Star-Crossed Lovers. Six years after the prequel had ended, Wakatoshi was on Japan's National volleyball team. - His eyes were...
32.2K 1K 31
When you're sky high, there's only one path left to go. ็ƒ When the new girl asked to be a second manager for Karasuno's male volleyball team, no one...
862K 38.2K 32
โ๐˜ผ๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ช๐™จ, ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆ...