𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗

you opened your eyes, blinking lazily, adjusting to the light. your hands were tied behind the chair you were sitting in, and you finally grasped the situation.

"let me go." you demanded. "let me go right now."

"and you think i'd just listen to you?"

"i don't know, it was worth a shot."

"worthless brat."

"is that so? if i'm so worthless then stop stalking me and the people i care about and hurting them. spend your time on someone who's fucking worth something." you spat.

"but where's the fun in that? seeing you fret is the highlight of my day." he grinned.

"you really are a psychopath." you said coldly, "i wonder what mom ever saw in you."

"i was charming, of course. your mother was a hard woman to please i can tell you that."

"i know. she's my mom."

"how come you never call me 'dad'?"

you gave him a look, "gee i don't know, maybe because you go on regular murder sprees to people i care about." you shrugged. "that might be one of the reasons, ever considered it?"

"i'm just giving people what they deserve and putting them in their place." you father insisted.

"my mother did not deserve to die." you snapped, "neither did tendo, neither did hiyori. instead of taking the people precious to me, just end me instead would you?"

"the more you ask to be killed, the more i want to keep you alive darling." your father smiled sadistically.

"what do you get out of this, huh?" you questioned. "what good does it do to you, to hurt other people?"

"pure joy, (f/n)-chan. you'll understand one day."

"no i absolutely will not, im not anything like you."

"that's only what you want to believe, (f/n)-chan."

"i wouldn't kill anyone, im not like you."

"you let your little friend die, f you'd just a warned her a little earlier, she would still be alive and well right now."

"i'd been meaning to ask, what was the reason you cut off hiyori's hand?"

"the little bitch tried to slap me, so i gave her some karma, by cutting off her hand. she had it coming don't you think (f/n)-chan?"
"stop acting like we're close you little—"

there was a loud crashing noise from outside the building you were trapped in and you whipped your head to the direction of the door.

your father got up with this mental pipe and inched closer to the door. each step he took made your heart race quicker and you knew you couldn't sit there idly and watch as he hurt more people.

"don't come in!" you yelled at the top of your voice, "he has a metal pipe, please don't come in."

your father gave you a filthy look, as if he were disappointed. that was fine by you though, his approval was something you never seemed in your life.

"(f/n), are you okay?" hearing the female's voice calmed you down immediately.

"i'm okay mom! but please, get away from here before something happens to you."

you heard the car engine start a few moments later and burst through the door. your father ran away from the vehicle quickly, but knowing him he probably went to his hideout or a place to find better weapons.

you felt warmth near your hand and saw ushijima working away at the ropes that tied you to the chair. "nothing happened to you right."

you shook your head, "i'm okay, i thought he had you."

ushijima smiles softly when he undid the ropes. "i'll be okay as long as you are."

"we need to move." you mumbled, standing up and shaking out your hands to feel more flexible. "mom is out there by herself against him."

ushijima nodded and the two of you rushed to the outside, but didn't catch sight of your mother.

you called her phone many times with no one answering and you got increasingly worried.

you turned around to tell ushijima that you should split up to search for your mother when you saw that he had a gun pointed to his head by your father who had a devilish smile on his face.

you were rooted to your spot and refused to even blink. "let him go." you said firmly, your voice sounding much more threatening. "he has nothing to do with this."

"(f/n)-chan, he didn't have anything to do with this. you're the one who dragged him into this mess." your father chuckled. "deal with the consequences."

before your father could pull the trigger, though, there was a car racing towards him and ushijima at top speed. ushijimas reflexes caused him to move away immediately, escaping your father's grasp but your father stayed frozen, as still as ever and fear stricken.

next thing you knew, your father was unconscious, your mother who was driving the car had also suffered damage and you heard sirens in the distance.

as much as you dreaded interrogations, you wouldn't back out of them. this was for everyone that your father had hurt.

"wakatoshi."

"hm?"

"do you think it's all over?"

"i hope so, (f/n). i really do."

~•~

how does it make you feel that this book probably only had 2-3 chapters left LMFAO

this took me months to write but i had sm fun writing it wtf?? ofc i take writing breaks but it makes me more excited to write when i'm back!!

also i've have like no sleep this whole week so i could spam update all of my books so if half those sentences does make sense, y'all know why <33