𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Before I start I'd just like to thank -cupidpetals
wutizlif
iwa1zumi
-snowystxrs
ArabellaWolf66
Chisairi
Hugz4Drugz
ShitoshiHinsou
For all their help with the pickup lines!! You saved me a lot of trouble! I'm sorry for not being able to use all of them, but I appreciate you helping me out so so much ❤️

Special thanks to moonietoonz for existing and being my motivation to write!

Okay I'm ready to carry on now :)

~•~

3:47 a.m.

FarmBoi: Tendo, how do you flirt?

CookieMonster: uh—
Wakatoshi-kun are you okay?
Are you sure this is you?

FarmBoi: Yes.
FarmBoi: (F/n) said she likes flirty guys now.
FarmBoi: How do you flirt?

CookieMonster: I don't flirt 😔
CookieMonster: But I am a man of many talents, so I can teach you
CookieMonster: Google 'flirting for dummies'
CookieMonster: It's going to teach you everything you need to know!

FarmBoi: It's trying to sell me a book about flirting.
FarmBoi: Tendo I do not have the time to read a whole book, I must learn by tomorrow.

CookieMonster: Hahhahaha eager now are we?
CookieMonster: Alright alright, I'll give you the secret to any girl's heart
CookieMonster: Pickup lines :)

~•~

You turned off your alarm and sat up in bed, rubbing your eyes. Your gaze landed on a cracked picture frame of you, your mom, Tendo and his mom all together, smiling without a care in the world.

You sighed. That wasn't too long ago. You made a mental note to buy a new picture frame, since your psychopath of a dad had ruined your current one. You felt at ease now. Since he appeared, it meant you were free from his terrorising for at least another month. If you were lucky, even two. He only came back when the police stopped swarming the house. His patience was indeed remarkable.

Playing music on your speakers, you danced around the house, taking your own sweet time to eat, get dressed and pack lunch. You weren't expecting someone to be waiting outside for you though.

"I- Ushijima? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, good morning (f/n)." He greeted with a smile. "I'm here to walk you to school."

You groaned. "Did Satori send you here?"

He shook his head, much to your surprise. "I'm here because I want to be." He then pulled out his phone and scrolled through a list. You tried standing on your tippy toes to see what he was looking at, but to no avail.