alaska | grey's anatomy

由 friessssssssss

⇢ "Oh, my God. You're a virgin." "Don't-!" "I just had the best sex of my life with a virgin." ⇢ "...We're j... 更多

⇢ C A S T ⇠
⇢ P L A Y L I S T ⇠
⇢ G R A P H I C S ⇠
⇢ CHAPTER 2
⇢ CHAPTER 3
⇢ CHAPTER 4
⇢ CHAPTER 5
⇢ CHAPTER 6
⇢ CHAPTER 7
⇢ CHAPTER 8
⇢ CHAPTER 9
⇢ CHAPTER 10
⇢ CHAPTER 11
⇢ CHAPTER 12
⇢ CHAPTER 13
⇢ CHAPTER 14
⇢ CHAPTER 15
⇢ CHAPTER 16
⇢ CHAPTER 17
⇢ CHAPTER 18
⇢ CHAPTER 19
⇢ CHAPTER 20
⇢ CHAPTER 21
⇢ CHAPTER 22
⇢ CHAPTER 23 - A.U.
⇢ CHAPTER 24
⇢ CHAPTER 25
⇢ CHAPTER 26
⇢ CHAPTER 27
⇢ CHAPTER 28
⇢ CHAPTER 29
⇢ CHAPTER 30
⇢ CHAPTER 31
⇢ CHAPTER 32
⇢ CHAPTER 33
⇢ CHAPTER 34
⇢ CHAPTER 35
⇢ CHAPTER 36 ; EXTRAS
⇢ CHAPTER 37
⇢ CHAPTER 38
⇢ CHAPTER 39
⇢ CHAPTER 40
⇢ CHAPTER 41 ; EXTRAS
⇢ CHAPTER 42
⇢ CHAPTER 43
⇢ CHAPTER 44
⇢ CHAPTER 45
⇢ CHAPTER 46
⇢ CHAPTER 47
⇢ CHAPTER 48
⇢ CHAPTER 49
⇢ CHAPTER 50
⇢ CHAPTER 51
⇢ CHAPTER 52
⇢ CHAPTER 53
⇢ CHAPTER 54
⇢ CHAPTER 55
⇢ CHAPTER 56
⇢ CHAPTER 57
⇢ CHAPTER 58
⇢ CHAPTER 59
⇢ CHAPTER 60
⇢ CHAPTER 61
⇢ CHAPTER 62
⇢ CHAPTER 63
⇢ CHAPTER 64
⇢ CHAPTER 65
⇢ CHAPTER 66
⇢ CHAPTER 67
⇢ CHAPTER 68
⇢ CHAPTER 69
⇢ CHAPTER 70
⇢ CHAPTER 71
⇢ CHAPTER 72
⇢ CHAPTER 73
⇢ CHAPTER 74
⇢ CHAPTER 75
⇢ CHAPTER 76 - A.U.
⇢ CHAPTER 77
⇢ CHAPTER 78
⇢ CHAPTER 79
⇢ CHAPTER 80
⇢ CHAPTER 81
⇢ CHAPTER 82
⇢ CHAPTER 83
⇢ CHAPTER 84
⇢ CHAPTER 85
⇢ CHAPTER 86
⇢ CHAPTER 87
⇢ CHAPTER 88
⇢ CHAPTER 89
⇢ CHAPTER 90
⇢ CHAPTER 91 - EXTRA

⇢ CHAPTER 1

63.5K 1.2K 974
由 friessssssssss

season 3 episode 25 & season 4 episode 1

Holly Kepner felt curiosity nip at her brain as she looked around the enormous hospital in front of her. She roamed the halls with excitement, anxiousness, and a sense of pride-- prideful that she was able to pass her M.C.A.T. and was one step forward to accomplishing her dreams-- to become a surgeon.

Her specialty? She didn't know.

But she was an intern. She had plenty of time to think and learn of what she'd want throughout the years. As for right now, she had to find out where the intern locker room was.

"Holly!" A voice called out, causing said girl to turn around and face the voice-- smiling when she saw it was one of the friends she made during the mixer, "Over here."

Seeing Lexie wave over to the room she passed, Holly walked back and made her way inside the room, her eyes scanning the room in awe.

"Do we get assigned lockers here or what?" One of the interns asked, looking at the different lockers.

"Dude, it stinks in here." Another one spoke.

"What do you want?" A different intern scoffed, "It's a locker room."

"No," The second one said, brushing his hand on a locker, "it's our locker room."

Holly and Lexie gave each other a look as one of the interns pointed, "You guys, look, bloody scrubs." They all stared amused, as if it was a glance into their future until the intern cleared their throat and caused all of them to see someone taking their stuff out of their locker.

George O'Malley stared back at the group of interns, whispering, "Hi."

One of the interns chuckled, "Hi."

"Come on, you guys." An intern awkwardly spoke as an attempt to get out of the awkward encounter, "Let's, um, let's go check out the cafeteria."

All of the interns, excluding Lexie and Holly, walked out of the room and towards the cafeteria. Leaving Lexie and Holly to glance at George.

"Hey." Lexie greeted as Holly waved.

George nodded at the girls, "Hi."

"We're the new interns." Holly chimed, pointing behind her to gesture at the people who left.

George nodded again, "Yeah."

"Well," Lexie started, "you look seasoned and wise. Um... got any advice?"

"No." George shook his head. Lexie awkwardly nodded and glanced at her watch as Holly shrugged, silently asking if they should leave before George spoke once more, "Learn how to do an appendectomy start to finish before your first day."

Holly smiled, "Thank you." She looked at his bag, "You're leaving?"

George turned to her as he took off a magnet, "Yeah."

"Better offer?" Lexie questioned.

"Just, uh... you know, life."

The two nodded, "Anyways," Lexie shrugged, "uh, good luck with..."

"Life..." Holly finished and tilted her head, "Doctor..."

George placed his stethoscope on his locker as he reached out a hand to shake Holly's, "My name is George."

"I'm Holly Kepner." She smiled.

Lexie shook George's hand after Holly, "I'm Lexie. Lexie Grey."

Holly placed her stethoscope around her neck as she closed her locker and turned around, surprised when she saw the guy she had met a few days ago, "George?"

George slightly jumped as he turned around to face the girl, "H-Hey, Holly." He nodded, opening his locker.

"I thought you--"

"Yeah." George nodded, looking around to make sure no one could listen in, "I decided to come back."

"Oh, I get it." Holly nodded and showed a motion of her sealing her lips, "I won't say anything." She tilted her head, "So who's your resident?"

"Mer-- Grey." 

"Ahh." Holly hummed, "So you do know Lexie's sister."

George looked at the clock, "Don't you have to go find your resident for rounds?"

Holly looked down at her watch and squinted at George, "I will continue this conversation later."

Holly jogged forward, meeting Lexie, Steve, and Dani as they grouped together. With a single nod in unison, they all weakly walked towards their resident. Cristina Yang.

Sensing someone behind her, Cristina turned her head to look behind before facing her body towards the interns, "I have five rules. Memorize them. Rule number one, don't bother sucking up. I already hate you. That's not gonna change."

It felt like a breeze-- a harsh one, at least. Getting information spewed at her, Holly listened to every word that came out of Cristina's mouth.

"The dying patient better not be dead when I get there, because not only will you have killed someone, you will have woken me for no good reason." Cristina spoke with a stern voice, looking over at her interns as she leaned against the on-call room door, "Are we clear?" Lexie rose her hand and Cristina noticed, "Yes?"

"That was four rules." Lexie pointed out, "You said five."

"Rule number five--" Cristina finished, placing her hands on the side of her hips, "When I move, you move." There was silence. The interns all looked at each other in confusion as Cristina checked her pager. Looking at them standing, not knowing what to do, Cristina shouted, "Go!"

"Where have you been?" Callie, the Chief resident, asked all the other residents who came late with their interns, "We have multiple M.V.C.s due any second."

"We're here," Alex retorted, "aren't we? We're here."

"All right." Callie sighed, "Just--Just get ready, okay? And monitor your interns."

"Okay, uh," Cristina turned around and faced her interns, "one, two, go get stat packs. Uh, three, four, go meet the ambulances."

Three and four, Lexie and Holly, nodded and walked away to meet the ambulance excitedly.

"So, hey," Lexie greeted George as Holly tied the back of her yellow surgical gown, "you're an intern... again."

George nodded, putting on his gloves, "Yeah."

Holly looked between the two and leaned over to George, "We won't tell anybody. The other interns if you're--"

"Doesn't matter." George shook his head.

Lexie turned to him, "Do you know which one is Meredith Grey?"

"Yeah," George answered truthfully, "I haven't, uh, told her you're here yet. I was going to..."

"So you know who I am?" Lexie asked, fiddling around with her hands. 

"Yeah," George looked off at the incoming ambulance, "I know who you are."

"What's she like?" Lexie questioned, "I-I mean, is she nice? 'Cause-- 'Cause my dad, he won't-- he won't tell me." George began to walk away from Lexie and towards the ambulance "Is sh--sh..." 

Holly looked over at George's retreating figure and back at Lexie, hoping the best, "Maybe they're just acquaintances?"

The rest of the residents came pouring out of the hospital with their interns and Dr. Miranda Bailey looked back, "Uh, Grey, don't let them just stand here."

"Let's move, people." Meredith Grey, Lexie's sister, spoke before running off to the ambulance. Having caught the last name, Holly nudged Lexie and when Holly turned her head to look at her, Lexie's eyes were already trained on Meredith's.

"One, two, three, four, let's get a move on." Cristina spoke, waving her hand for them to follow her towards the ambulance.

Holly tried to shake Lexie out of the state of shock she was currently in but failed. So she ran off to her resident, where a paramedic handed Cristina the patient's chart, "Unrestrained driver, D.O.A. at the scene. Just need someone to pronounce him."

"Oh, crap." Cristina sighed, taking the blanket over the patient's face, "Why'd you get me all excited with the sirens? Okay," She turned back at her interns, "who wants to see a dead guy?" After a few moments of the interns just looking at the dead body, Cristina finished writing out their chart and glanced up, "Okay, everybody get a good look?" She turned her wrist to check her watch, "Time of death-- 8:22."

The patient, however, took a sharp inhale and exhale that made everyone look at each other. Holly looked up at Cristina, "Uh... did dead guy just breathe?"

"Not time of death." Cristina acted quickly, "This guy is not dead."

Two, Steve, frowned his eyebrows, "He was dead."

"Well," Cristina retorted, putting away the chart, "he's not dead now. Let's bag him. Okay, we've got a-- we've got a guy who's risen from the dead over here."

"How was meeting your sister?" Holly asked, drinking her soda in the cafeteria after being kicked out of the intern lounge from the residents.

"It was good." Lexie answered, "I-I think... I don't know." She placed her head in her hands, "Maybe she hates me, I blocked the E.R. doors." 

Holly hummed, "So you were nervous?"

Lexie brought her head up, "Nervous is an understatement."

"How was your first day, Holly?" April asked, coming out of the kitchen to see Holly coming into their shared apartment.

"It was crazy." Holly smiled, taking off her coat, "We had a 'dead guy' come back, his spine was disconnected from the back of his skull and the neurosurgeon, Dr. Shepherd, connected it." She looked at April in the eyes, practically jumping up and down even though she needed sleep, "He connected it, April."

April chuckled, laughing at her younger sister's enthusiasm, "Sounds like your day was fun."

"It was." Holly nodded crazily, "And I found a coffee shop on my way here."

"That explains why you're hyper." April laughed, "You want some food?"

Holly scoffed, "Obviously."

✧✧✧

here's the first chapter of alaska! i hope you guys like it :} i've been writing chapters in secret LMAO

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

180K 5.4K 49
Greys Anatomy AU ✽ ✽ ✽ ✽ The Seattle Grace and Mercy West merger is in process. Derek and Addison are finalizing their divorce. Meredith and Alex are...
29.8K 483 72
we all know about Derek and mark but what if Derek didn't just have a sister and mark also had a sister who just happened to be best friends with Ame...
1.1M 33.9K 79
❧ "I-I love you." "...What?" ❧ "I hate myself." "Why?" "I... I like Owen." ~~~ ❧ a story where Mark Sloan's younger sister finally learns what love...
512K 17.9K 163
Life has a funny way of humbling you. Knocking you down and for a while just to keep you there. No one prepares you for the hardships you will face...