Skeppy x Y/N

By autumn609

A story with Zak and the gang to get you in your feelings. đź’™ Zak- Skeppy Darryl- BadBoyHalo Vincent- A6D Ge... More

Later, Then.
Business Reasons
...I'm Falling
I'll Be With Her
I'm Seeing You Tomorrow
I Missed You
Bloodstream
Do You, or Have You Ever, Liked Zak?
I Promise.
GAD
The S-Quad
I Love You
Not On My Watch.
Should We Tell Them?
Thank You.
That's One Way to Start Our Morning
Don't Go
I Hope It's Like This Forever
Back For Good
Forever
What Do You Mean
Memers
Wait
Safe
It's Just You and I
Sweet Dreams
We Can Talk
Run
I Don't Know What You Mean
Wifey
PentaPals
New Friend
Mega
His Voice
Streams
New House
Do We Know You?
Mute
Why?
Adoption
Kid
Presents
Merry Christmas
Surprises
Minecraft Beds

Help

1K 31 35
By autumn609

⚠️
Y/N's POV

I'm woken up by Zak, Darryl and Vincent rushing into my room, asking if I would like to go to the beach today.

"Sure! What time?" I ask them, also super excited to go because the weather here has been really warm.
"We should probably be there at sunset" Vincent answers. "It'll be a bit cooler."

Zak and Darryl nod their heads in agreement. "Alright" I chuckle, rubbing my eyes and getting out of bed.

Zak's POV

Today is the day I'm going to try and ask her, if I don't chicken out. I want everything to be perfect for it.

Not only am I worried about just asking her, but what will she think? What will she say?

I sit on the couch and go on my phone to distract myself.

"Zaaaaak!" Y/N yells, running over, sitting next to me, and hugs me.

"What's up?" I ask, wondering where the sudden burst of energy came from.

"I dunno, I just missed you" she cheers, hugging me tighter.

I really, really hope she says yes.

I laugh and wrap my arm around her as she joins me watching YouTube. Eventually, Darryl and Vincent join us on the couch.

"Do you guys wanna go sit outside? I feel like I need air" Y/N says, looking at us all.

"I'm too laaaazy" I respond. Vincent follows with, "ew, outdoors" and Darryl says, "too briiiight."

She laughs and goes into the backyard, throwing on sunglasses. "Noobs."

Before we can say anything, she closes the sliding glass door. Darryl and Vincent turn to me with smirks on their faces.

"You ready?" Darryl whisper yells, jumping up in excitement.

"I'm nervous but I'm ready" I say, covering my face with my sleeve because I can't help smiling.

Darryl's POV

"Aww, he's blushing!" Vincent points out, just as excited as I am.

"What do you mean, no I'm not" Zak says, covering his face even more.

"Is this what it's like to fanboy?! To stan?" I ask, still practically jumping. "Oo oo, is this simping for you guys? Am I simping for you muffins?"

Zak and Vincent simultaneously raise their eyebrows to make their usual judgmental looks.

"I mean, he kind of is" Vincent shrugs to Zak.
"Okay, yeah, sure" Zak laughs while I cheer.

After a few hours, we all go to get into our beach stuff. I try to keep all of my stuff together since Vincent and I are planning to have him completely move in tonight to my house.

Of course, I wear rubber ducky swim shorts because they're just too cute not to wear.

I walk downstairs to meet up with everyone. Immediately, these two muffins start saying "quack" over and over.

"Oh, my goodness, don't even start this" I say angrily, not wanting to be in a bad mood for Zak's and Y/N's moment.

"Do you have the box?" Vincent asks Zak after they calm down, nudging his arm.

"It's in here" Zak says, holding up his blue backpack.
I start freaking out and and try to calm myself down, until I realize...

"Wait, did Y/N ever go to get ready?"

Zak and Vincent look at each other and we all immediately go to the backyard to rush Y/N so we could go.

Zak goes out first and drops the bag.

"What's wrong?" I ask, peaking my head out.
Jonathan has Y/N pinned to the ground with a baseball bat readied above her head to hit her.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Zak yells, making Jonathan look over at us.

"What, you thought you could get rid of me that easily?" he yells. "I'm here to take my future wife, thank you."

After a few moments of Jonathan making threats, Zak whispers something to Vincent and goes inside. Where is he going?! Why isn't he doing something?!
"Where's he going?!" Jonathan yells, holding the bat back, getting ready to swing at Y/N if we didn't answer.

"He can't handle this" Vincent sighs, looking at the ground. "He left."

Y/N's eyes start flooding with tears even more than they were before. Poor Y/N. How could he do this? Just ditch his girlfriend and maybe soon-to-be wife?
I start to go forward to help her, but Jonathan starts getting ready to wack her head again.

"Don't. Move." He demands.

What do I do?

"What do you want" Vincent asks, trying to reason with him.

"Y/N."

"Besides her" I say, trying to reason.

"Nothing. Just her."

Vincent and I look at each other, then start charging Jonathan. We aren't quick enough. He winds the bat backwards and starts to swing it at her-

Zak grabs the bat from behind Jonathan and swings it at him instead. He went around the side of the house to sneak up on Jonathan.

"Take her inside" Zak yells, but Vincent and I sit there in shock. "HELP HER."

I pick up Y/N and put her right arm around me with Vincent taking her left arm. All we can hear is a lot of punching and hitting behind us.

We get Y/N on the couch and start to address all of her injuries. Her legs are bruised, arms are cut up, and her face is bloody.

"Just call an ambulance, Darryl" Vincent demands.

"But-"

"DO IT!"

I run for my phone that I left with my stuff and dial 911.

After a while, Zak runs in and locks the door behind him, holding the bat.

"Did you call?" Zak asks, panicked.

"Yeah, I did" I answer as he rushes over to Y/N.

"You'll be okay, I promise, alright? I'm here" Zak whispers with a raspy voice from starting to cry. "I'm here Y/N."

We try getting her to talk but there's no response.
Soon enough, we hear the sirens outside.

"Don't open the door until they're at the door, he's still out there" Zak warns Vincent as he runs to the door.

We hear outside, "GET DOWN, PUT YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!"

Well, they got Jonathan. Again.

Vincent opens the door now that we know they have him.

7 people run in with a gurney, rushing to Y/N and start putting the patches on her that will connect to the machine in the ambulance.

"Is she gonna be okay?!" Zak practically yells.

"We'll have to see" a paramedic answers.

Before we know it, she's swept away by the ambulance.

Zak stares blankly out the door.

"Zak?" Vincent whispers, approaching him. Suddenly, Zak bursts into tears.

"I should've gone outside with her" Zak yells, almost hitting himself. I grab his arms before he can.

"She'll be okay" we keep reassuring him. Of course, we don't know, though. We can only hope.

"She's a strong girl" Vincent says, patting Zak on the back.

"Are you alright? Physically?" I ask him.

"I only have a few scrapes and might have bruises, but nothing compared to Y/N."

Zak falls to his knees, crying.

"How could I?!"

"Zak-"

"I need to help her."

Zak grabs his backpack since it already has his wallet and keys in it, running out of the door.

Word Count- 1201

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 88.1K 43
George is hopelessly in love with Clay, but he doesn't know how to express his feelings. Clay is concerned and confused about why his friend is avoid...
826K 27.6K 66
Book of Oneshots! PLEASE A6D, BBH, SKEPPY IDC DON'T READ THIS PLEASE DON'T.. I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN EVER SEE YOU READ THIS FOR A VIDEO Mostly happy...
490 53 21
#219 in skephalo!! #207 in skephalo :D 3/24/23 100 views!!! 4/8/23 Bad and skeppy are childhood friends, somehow skeppys never went to bads house. On...
267 10 15
Bad or SKEPPY if YOU read this I am deeply concerned. this is BASED off of JEALOUSY KILLS. It's a skephalo story.READ ITT!! ° start- March 7th 2024 °...