Beauty In Disguise

By jaaiirraah_c

Because of her past experiences, Lisa Manoban acknowledges herself to be a nerd. And then there's Jeon Jungko... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (Taennie, Jirosè, Jinsoo Edition)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Last Chapter
Special Chapter #1
Special Chapter #2
Last Special Chapter
Announcement! (New book!)

Chapter 39

3.1K 106 2
By jaaiirraah_c

Lisa's POV

BTS is the first one to perform and I'm just watching them on the screen. They are now done and it's time for us. I stand up from my chair and stretch myself up.

BTS came in and they are so sweaty. "Good luck girls!" the boys shouted before we walk out. We got up to the stage and we start to perform.

-

We are in the middle of our performance when I feel dizzy again. I look at the crowd and it's getting blurry.

I did my last pose on Ddu-du-Ddu-du and the last thing I knew is they are shouting my name.

-

Jisoo's POV

I always look at Lisa and she is not feeling well. We did our last pose and we are shocked when she fall down. We run towards her and try to wake her up

"Lisa!" we called her name but she is not responding. I saw Jungkook running towards us and quickly try to wake her up.

"Lisa! Do you hear me? Lisa!" Jungkook said and Lisa is not responding. He carry Lisa and he demanded to call some ambulance.

After some couple of minutes, the ambulance arrived and he lied down Lisa on the bed. "Jungkook! Let's follow them!" Jin stated and we all go in to the van and he drove off and followed the ambulance.

I look at Jungkook and he can't stay calm. "Calm down Jungkook" I said and he try to calm himself.

-

We arrived at the hospital and Lisa was inside the Emergency Room. "If I knew this would happen then I should not let her perform!" I heard Jungkook said while walking back and forth.

The doctor came out and we all pay attention. "Lalisa Manoban's?" the doctor asked. "Friends" I replied and the doctor nodded.

"She is not yet stable. The reason why she is fainting all the time and looks so pale, it's because she has lack of blood. We need to have a blood transfusion so that she will regain her strength again." the doctor explained.

"But blood type O is very rare" Namjoon replied and the doctor smiled. "She's very lucky because we have some packs of blood for the transfusion. After that, she will be confined for a week so that she can regain her strength" the doctor replied and we just nod.

I think it's because when she locked herself up and there's so many blood pouring from her hands that time.

"Thank you doc" I replied back and bowed at him. "And by the way, my daughter is really a fan of your group. Nice meeting you" the doctor said and we laughed.

"Oh really? Thank you" we replied and bowed at him again. He walk out after that and I look at Jungkook and he still worried.

"She's now alright" I stated and Jungkook just nod.

-

Lisa's POV

I slowly open my eyes and I can heard some sounds from a monitor. I saw a white ceiling and a dimly light. My vision was still blurry and I can hear some people shouting.

"Call the doctor! She's now awake!"

I try to move my hands but someone is holding my hand.

"Lisa, can you hear me?"

They open a king pen flashlight and light it on my eyes. I groaned as I'm feeling sensitive now.

"She's now awake. She just need some rest"

My eyes completely opens and I look at my surroundings.

I try to sat down and they quickly help me. I saw Jungkook beside me, holding my hand. "What happened?" I asked weakly.

"You just faint after the performance and you slept for 2 days." Rosè replied and I just sighed. "Hm? I'm hungry" I stated.

"Let's go and get some food" Jisoo unnie said to Jin oppa and they walk out. I look at Jungkook and he is crying.

"Love" I called out and he looked at me. "Why are you crying?" I asked as I cupped his cheeks with my hand and wipe his tears. "I'm just so worried cupcake" he replied and I smiled.

"I'm now ok. Sorry for making you worry" I replied back and he hold my hand that is cupping from his cheeks and caress it.

-

A week past and we can go home now. The BLACKPINK TV was postponed because of me. We just going to the YG Building first before we go to our dorm.

-

We go in to Sajangnim's office and sat down. "Are you feeling well now Lisa?" YG Sajangnim asked and I nod. "Yes Sajangnim" I replied and he just nod.

"So, you are going to start shooting your BLACKPINK TV now. You're going to moved out today to BLACKPINK House." he said and we all nodded in excitement.

"That's all girls. You can go" he added and we all got out from his office.

-

We arrived at our dorm and we all go in.

"Oh there's a camera" Jennie unnie stated as she pointed out the camera. Good thing BTS isn't here because they are called by their manager

"It's starting." Rosè stated and we completely go in to our dorm. "Waahh, my room has been revealed!" Jisoo unnie exclaimed when she saw a camera on her room.

I walk in to my room and I saw a camera that can shoot my whole room. "We need to pack guys!" Jennie unnie exclaimed from her room and I saw Jisoo unnie go in to my room.

"You need help? You can't get tired" Jisoo unnie said and I just chuckled. "I can do it unnie" I replied and gave her a reassuring smile. "Are you sure?" she asked again and I just nodded.

I feel my phone vibrates so I pull it out and look who's texting me.

Kookie: Did you already arrived?

Lisa: Yes. Just a few minutes ago.

Kookie: Ok, I heard you guys are shooting for the BLACKPINK TV. Have fun love! Although we won't see each other for a month again.

Lisa: I will, take care love.

I put my phone on my bed and start to pack some things.

-

"Let's go!" Rosè stated excitedly as we enter our van. We wait until we arrived at our destination. The manager told us to get off because we are going to walk all the way to our new house.

"It's near Hongdae!!" we all exclaimed and jumping like a kid. We just followed our manager and we saw a huge pink door with so many leaves on the side.

"Is this it?" we asked as we pointed out the door. We go in and it's like a dream house!

(You know how it looks like)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 153 35
In which Kim Jennie, a new student at Jangmi High, meets Min Yoongi, from then, their story begins.
2K 58 25
"Hey, I'm Jeon jungkook will you be my friend"
701K 19.2K 39
Two girls, different personality. One is fuck girl,one is nerd.
533 85 24
A life nobody wants but still gets. And sadly this particular person may not move on.