Arrange Marriage | MaNan

By SamairaRajput

Disclaimer - Highly unedited in the initial chapters, no professional grammar, no english translations except... More

Before You Read.
Arrange Marriage
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Clearing The Doubts!
Guys!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptee 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Cover
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Disappointed!
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Choosing Happiness
Clearing Point of views| Update
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
A/N
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Hello there!
Chapter 103 [Last Chapter]
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Sequel|New Book
- Help!

Chapter 57

27.1K 2K 182
By SamairaRajput

Manik stopped the car infront of Health and Care Hospital. He looked at her and let out a sigh. She shaked her head in disbelief.

Nandini: Stop sulking like a baby, Manik.

Manik: Fine.

He pulled her holding her hand and kissed her lips slowly pouring out all the love.

They broke the kiss after few seconds and she giggled breathing heavily. He frowned and she touched his lips which had slight shade of her lipstick now.

He gave her a tight smile before rubbing his lips on her shoulder. She shaked her head in disbelief and let him do it.

He looked up after clearing the lipstick and pecked her forehead.

Manik: I will pick you up. I just have one meeting today.

Nandini nodded with a smile and stepped down. She waved him bye and he smiled waving back. She entered inside the hospital and took the U-turn and drove to Malhotra Industries.

The day went well with Manik calling her in between whenever he got time. She too was not that busy so they could talk.

It was in the afternoon when Manik reached the hospital. He entered inside and saw the receptionist. He smiled at her and she smiled back.

Manik: Is Nandini Free?

The receptionist whose name was Piya, knew Manik since he came before too. She asked him to wait and than dialed Sasha. After enquiring and asking her to come here, she hung up the call and turned to Manik who was waiting for the answer impatiently.

Piya: Sir, She is a little busy. You can wait in her Cabin.

Manik: Okay, Where is her Cabin?

Just than Sasha came there running. Seeing him she immediately greeted him and took him to Nandini's Cabin.

As they entered in Manik looked around with an impressed face.

Sasha: Sir, Please feel free. Nandimi Ma'am will be free in few minutes.

Manik noticed her tensed figure and a chuckle left his mouth.

Manik: Relax. I won't eat you up nor can I fire you. Why are you getting so tense?

Sasha: N..No No there's nothing like that. What would you like to have Sir?

Manik: Nothing. You can go.

She nodded and left the Cabin while Manik looked around. His eyes fell on the two pictures kept on her table. One was of Malhotra Family which was clicked on their reception and one was of Murty Family which was probably a candid picture.

He sat on the couch and waited for her. In this he didn't realize when a yawn escaped his mouth and slowly he leaned back and slept there itself.

Ten minutes later Nandini entered inside with Sasha following her. She had her lab coat hung on her hand. Her eyes fell on Manik and she looked surprised.

Nandini: When did he came?

Sasha: Ten minutes before Ma'am.

Nandini: Okay. You go and do your work. And please ask the peon to send two cups of tea and some snacks.

Sasha nodded and left the Cabin while Nandini walked towards the washroom to freshenup. As she came down, the peon too came with their tea. Nandini took the tea from him and dismissed him. She walked to the couch and kept the tea on the table placed in front of it.

(Nandini's Cabin. Imagine the interiors completely white with a shade of blue.  The chairs and the couch had a lot of distance)

Nandini smiled at him and ruffled his hairs making him stir. She waited for him to open his eyes and sit and as he did she kissed his forehead making him smile.

Manik: When did you came back?

Nandini: Just few minutes before. Aap sogye the?

Manik: Yeah...It is comfortable.

Nandini giggled and he smiled pulling her yet again. She fell on his lap with wide eyes.

Nandini: (wide eyes and blushing) Manik! Work place

Manik: So?

Nandini: Soo leave me.

She tried getting out of his grip but he stopped her. He held her hand at back making her hiss due to the weird position. With a jerk he brought their faces inch closer to each other.

Manik: Hmm...so Mrs.Malhotra, btayiye, Apke saath kya salook kiya jaaye? Chod diya jaye yah

He streched the yah and leaned in acting like kissing her. He stopped near her lips and than looked up.

Manik: Hmm...

Nandini: (warning) Manik!

He smiled and placed her lips on the corner of her mouth making her gasp. He chuckled and left her hand and she immediately stood up.

Manik: You are no fun, Nandini.

Nandini's mouth formed "O" shape and he chuckled again. Composing herself she started hitting him while he tried to dodge while laughing.

Manik: Acha okay sorry baba. I was kidding.

Nandini: Huh!

She sat beside him and handed him the cup which he took without any question and started sipping the tea.

Manik: So you are free now, right?

Nandini: Yeah

Manik: Ghar chale!?

Though it was meant to be a statement but still it came out as a question at the end along with a tint of annoyance.

Nandini: Shopping chale?

His eyes twinkled and he nodded in yes but than frowned and at looked at her.

Manik: I won't pick all the shopping bags.

Nandini: We will pick half-half.

Manik: Okay done.

Saying so he kept the empty cup on the table and waited for her to finish. Asking the peon to take the empty cups Nandini wrapped up her belongings.

They came out together and Nandini informed the receptionist while Manik waited patiently. They left the hospital and came to the parking area.

He opened the door for her like a gentleman and she sat inside. He was about to close the door when his eyes fell on her dress which was coming out. He shaked his head in disbelief on her carelessness and bending down, he pushed it inside.

He walked to the other side and opening the door sat inside. As they tied the seat belts Manik glanced at her and smiled unknown to him also.

He held her hand and kept it on the gear. Taking the reverse gear he took a u-turn and left the hospital.

It took them twenty minutes to reach the mall. Manik parked the car and they walked inside side by side. As they were walking they noticed few couples, some from college while some married, some unmarried.

They walked in the ladies section first and Nandini started seeing some Saree's. Manik rolled his eyes seeing her and than walked to the other side which had western clothes. He looked around to spot some sales girl and thankfully one walked to him.

Salesgirl: Yes Sir, How can I help you?

Manik: Show me these

He pointed at the dress rack and the salesgirl nodded before showing them to him. He picked up a bunch of dresses and than walked to her.

Manik: Nandini

She turned to him and was surprised seeing the bunch of dresses in his hands.

Nandini: (frown) Manik yeh

Manik: Try these

He handed her the dresses and she sighed taking them.

Salesgirl: Ma'am, the try room is this way

The girl guided them and as she went inside Manik stood at the door waiting for her. After few minutes she came out wearing a brown short dress. It was a crop top and small skirt.

Manik: No, yeh acha nahi hai

He made a bad face but in actual she looked hot in it. The reason was actually simple. He didn't want anyone to see her that way as it was very short.

He sighed when she glared at him and stromed inside. First he choosed and than said it is not good. She definitely knew what made the dress "not good".

The next hour passed with Manik being choosy. At the end he approved six dresses and asked the salesgirl to pack. Taking the bag they walked to the men section.

Manik: Will you choose?

She nodded in yes and he smiled.

Their was a sales boy who showed them the dresses. Nandini kept on rejecting every blazer or shirt. At last her eyes fell on the white shirt. She walked to it and motioned him to come there.

Nandini: Manik, see this!

Manik: (frown) Nandini, I have atleast three white shirts.

Nandini: You have two but that's not the matter. It is good. Buy this one.

Manik: Okay as you wish.

He picked it up and gave to the salesboy standing there who smiled at them with a slight blush. He was in his teens and was probably smiling imagining his future.

However, Nandini selected some more t-shirts and shirts for him and asked him to try. As he came out the shirt fit him perfectly and they decided to buy all.

They were going to the counter when Nandini held his arm and he looked at her.

Nandini: Manik

Manik: Han

Nandini: Couple Outfits

He looked at her and than at the direction in which she was pointing. There were two pairs of Mannequin dummies wearing matching couple outfits.

Manik: Tch! Bacho jaisa lgega

Nandini: Ek se kya hoga?

Manik nodded in no and tried taking her out but she was stubborn. Seeing this he took her to the shop and let her buy whatever she wanted.

Paying for it they came out. Manik was walking with a grumpy face which was making her laugh. He had ten shopping bags while she was holding seven. She deliberately shopped more for him.

Manik: (glaring at her) I will see you next time.

Nandini: Next time Aapko saare utaane pdege.

He somehow opened the car door and kept the bags at the backseat. He opened the door for her and she sat inside. Walking to the otherside he himself took the driving seat.

In the way Nandini's eyes fell on the ice-cream stall. She licked her lips and looked at Manik who was looking at her too. She made a pleading face and he shaked his head in disbelief.

Manik: Such a innocent baby you are, Nai?

He teased and she blushed looking down. He smiled and parked the car at a side.

Manik: Chalo!

He helped her with the seat belt and they got down. As they walked to the ice-cream stall, Manik placed his order and he turned to her to see her to see her thinking deeply.

Manik: Kya soch rahi ho?

Nandini: Konsa flavor lu?

Manik: Butterscotch?

Her eyes twinkled and she bobbed her head. He chuckled and ordered for her butterscotch too.

The vendor gave them their ice-creams. Paying him they walked to the side and stood there. While eating Manik looked at her with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Manik: Nandini

Nandini: Ji-ah

As she turned to him he pushed her ice-cream a little making it strike with her nose. He laughed and she glared at him.

Nandini: Manik!

She tried pushing his ice-cream on his nose but he dodged her easily owning to their height difference. She huffed and looked at the other side making her chuckle again.

Manik: Nandini

She looked at him from the corner of her eyes and he faked innocence. She groaned and turned to him. Suddenly she pushed his ice-cream and it messed up his nose. He looked at her shocked and she giggled.

Manik: You!

Nandini:(teasing) Manik, privacy!

He looked around and than glared at her before taking out his handkerchief and cleaning his nose. They finished their ice-cream and walked back to the car and than drove to Murty Mansion.

To Be Continued.

How was the update guys?

Things are getting better and I am getting some new ideas which needs certain situations so it is taking time.

Some of the suggestions will be taken from the comment section and thankyou for all of it.

Will update soon❤

Thankyou

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 37.5K 39
Read the story of Ishita Sharma who's a sweetheart to everyone and Reyansh Singhania who is a cold person. So what happen when these two met? And R...
25.9K 496 23
[COMPLETE] This a season 13/14 Supernatural AU where John and Bobby lived along with Mary never came back, but it still stays true to the show and ch...
303K 16.4K 29
~ Dill k kissay kahan nahi hotay Han wo sabse bayaan nahi hotay ~ ********* She is innocent. He is rude. She is shy. He is introvert. S...
3.3M 107K 67
Just a simple love story between a couple arranged for marriage. It's ONLY a feel good book from my side without any unnecessary drama or plotting ye...