Broken but beautiful.. untill...

By overthinking019

She was broken by her divorce He broken by his love But destiny play the game, dice rolled with love, but the... More

a small description
introduce the characters
First Meeting
Friendship..
Relation Growing & Getting Strong..
Confession..
Time Become Enemy..
To Be His Forever..
Pregnancy..
Court Marriage..
The TV News Channel..
For Sake Of Nandi..
Destiny Roll's The Dice With Miracle..
Upset Minds..
Sleepless Night & Sorry..
Ignorance..
The Secret & The Bad Past..
Karan's Point Of View..
Missing..
A Sorry..
Patch Up Time..
And The Change..
Birthday & Absence..
Wait Is Over..
It's New Beginning..
NEW STORY ALERT

Decision..

594 59 16
By overthinking019

Tripura knows about her pregnancy, she blame herself a lot, she back to India after one more weeks, Karan wants to go received her but she denial him for that, almost she started to ignore him, but he thought, she must be busy with her work, after all she promoted as MD, for some days she taking his calls, but after that she stop to taking his calls too, Karan bit upset by her behaviour, whenever he goes to her house, she is not available there, as her apartment watchman informed him, now he restless by her sudden change behaviour..

In Tripura's office, she talking with her PA..

Tripura- today any new meeting for me..

PA- no mam..

Tripura- ok, then I'm leaving, I have doctor's appointment..

PA- ok mam..

Tripura- if Mr. Prasad call in office & ask about me, tell them I have doctor's appointment, ok..

PA- ok mam..

Tripura take a leave from the office & way towards the hospital..

A hour later Karan comes to Tripura's office, & asked about her, receptionist informed him that she leaves the office early, because she have a doctor's appointment, he asked to receptionist about doctor name, but receptionist have no idea, so he asked about her PA, receptionist connect the call with Tripura's PA..

Karan on call- hey, I'm Karan Khanna..

PA- hello sir..

Karan- do you know, where Tripura actually going..

PA- sir mam have an appointment with doctor..

Karan- which doctor..

PA- I know only hospital name..

Karan- oh that's great, would you please share it with me, it's really very much urgent..

PA think for moment & says- it's Holly cross hospital..

Karan- ohh, that's great, thank you very much..

Karan move towards the Holly cross hospital with lot's of thoughts with lot's of questions..

Hd reached to Holly cross hospital, he look once the name board of doctors, there is a number of doctors names, he confused with it, & he goes near the reception, & ask them..

Karan- hi, Karan Khanna, my name, I came here to look Tripura Nagarajan, she have an appointment..

Receptionist- which doctor she have an appointment..

Karan faintly smile & says- actually it's bit secret, she is my to be wife, & she told me the name of doctor, even she told about her appointment also, but unfortunately I forget the thing, if I call, her & asked her about that, definitely she gets mad on me, please help me about it..

Receptionist feel his genuine voice & she checked it out the name of Tripura in her Laptop, & she says- sir, Tripura Nagarajan have a appointment with Dr. Avasthi, go to first floor, & take a first right..

Karan with smile- thank you, thank you so much miss..

Receptionist- it's ok sir..

Karan thank to God, for helping him first time, as he was lying with receptionist, he walks towards the Dr. Avasthi's cabin..

Tripura is in the Dr. Avasthi's cabin..

Doctor- I told you, bring your would be, because his opinion also matter the most..

Tripura- I know his opinion matters the most, but I don't want to reveal him about my pregnancy, otherwise he will be not ready for the abortion..

Doctor take a deep sigh & says- ok..

Tripura- ok, but when should be I came here..

Doctor- no need to be came here, it's clear by only some medicines, it's a third week..

"Are you pregnant"..

Tripura listen Karan's voice & she turned her face to door, he is on door with shock face, she numb by his presence, she could not understand what to do next..

Karan enter in the doctor cabin & he asked to doctor- is she pregnant..

Doctor- yes, & she come here for abortion process..

Tripura close her eyes, & she mumbled- fuck!

Karan look her with furious face, & turn to doctor- which week..

Doctor- third!

Karan- ok, thanks doctor! & He turn to Tripura with red eyes with furious face, & he ask..

Karan- chale, & he getting up from the chair..

Tripura have no guts to opposed him, she getting up from her chair & Karan start to walk, & she only follow him..

In hospital parking, he reached to his car, & open door for Tripura, & she quietly sit in the car, & he too sit in the car, & start to car, without saying a word to her..

They reached to her house, she open the door, they entered in, Karan take a seat on couch, he dialed Ved's number..

Karan- yeah, listen to me, I send one address, be here within hour, with Gauri, it's urgent, & he cut the call..

Tripura listen everything from dinning area, she bring water from him, & keep a glass on table, she not to understand what to speak, how to start the topic..

Karan drink the water in one go, & keep glass on table with sound..

Tripura look him & says with guilty tone- I'm sorry..

Karan look her, & ask her with mocking tone- what! Why are you feel sorry, because you hide your pregnancy news from me or you alone decided about abort..

Tripura with chocking voice- I forget to take pills, that was my carelessness, it's my fault..

Karan- ohh! That's your fault, then why you punishing that unborn child, & he getting up from the couch & hold Tripura's arm so tight in his fist, he gritss his teeth in angered, & quickly leaves Tripura's arm from his fist, little move away from her..

Karan- feel disgust right now! I had share with you, how much I against about abortion, right, then why you take that step, I wanna answer, don't cry, your tears not gonna working, got it, answer me..

Tripura shaking by his these type of behavior, she never look him this much angered, she keep silent herself, because she feel, if she explain him anything, he could not get her words..

Karan look Tripura, she is scared by his angered, he try to clam himself down, hold her both arms, & make her seat on couch, & he seat on floor in front of her, he hold her both hands in his & says- Tripura look I'm too much upset on you, abortion is a crime for me, I don't know, it's your first pregnancy, right or not, but trust me, it's amazing feeling, you know I'm jealous on all the women's , you know why..

Tripura look him with fresh tears..

Karan caressing her knuckles with smirk, a fresh tears brim in his eyes, & he says- you all women's na, live a life three times, god gift everyone only one life but, you live three times, first you live life as a someone's daughter, then you become someone's daughter in law, & then you become Mom, three times you born with new life, that's the actual amazing thing forever..

Tripura- it's my first time..

Karan- then why you let these happiness go away from you, you don't want your own baby, I know you love Nandi, but you don't want to experience these pregnancy period..

Tripura- if Nandi feel insecure, then..

Karan- we both make her understand, a same thing I'm telling you, numerous times, why don't you get my point..

Tripura- I'm getting your point, but feel so weird, how she will react, after she knows about my pregnancy..

Karan close his eyes & take deep sigh & says- no matter what, but you are making things more complicating, beyond your imagination, I know Nandi is in her teenage, but you behaving like teenage, right now..

Tripura- not like that Karan..

Karan goes to open his mouth but door bell rings, Tripura clear her tears & Karan walks to open the door..

Karan welcome Ved & Gauri in, they both seat on the couch, Tripura bring water for both them..

Before Karan introduce to Tripura, Gauri open her mouth with smile- Tripura..

Tripura give a surprise look to Gauri & she only shook her head in yes..

Gauri introduce her & Ved- hi, I'm Gauri & he is my husband Ved, & we both are friends of Karan..

Karan interrupt between- not only friends but also family too..

Ved- finally we meet..

Tripura only smile..

Ved- your sound's so serious on call, what happened..

Karan- look I decided something beyond the way, I know it's gonna be so tough, but I have no other option..

Gauri- tell us what happened..

Karan look to Tripura once & says- actually contraceptive pills not working 100% & now Tripura is pregnant, & you both knows how much I'm against of abortion..

Ved & Gauri exchange the look with each other once, & didn't say a word..

Karan seat in front of them, & says- guys say something..

Ved take a deep sigh & says- Karan not understand, what to say, sorry but it's shocking news..

Gauri too agree with Ved & she says- I'm agree with Ved, in all how we handle Nandi, she is against your second marriage..

Tripura too seat on couch & says- that's why I want abortion, till Nandi accept our relation..

Gauri- are you out of your mind, abortion is not a joke, unknowingly you killing someone..

Tripura- I understand you, but Nandi is important..

Gauri- I know she is important, but now situation is different, so we have to change our plan..

Ved, Karan & Tripura look to Gauri, Ved ask her- what plan, we didn't planned anything..

Gauri- I know we didn't planned anything, but basically we going through one specific plan, like, first meeting of Tripura & Nandi, then make Nandi understand, & other lot of things we are going right..

Karan- yeah, somehow like that, but now what next..

Tripura listen Gauri very carefully, Gauri continue- look you both are going to get marry first, then make Nandi understand about everything, I know it's going to be too much tough, but we have no other option..

Tripura- marriage! Without Nandi's permission..

Gauri- look I know, Nandi's permission is very much important, but try to getting my point..

Karan- ok, I like your idea, Ved you arrange everything, me & Tripura going to get Court marriage..

Tripura keep herself quite, she lost somewhere in her deep thoughts, while Karan & Ved are busy in discussing plan, Gauri look that, Ved & Karan walks far from there & Gauri goes near Tripura & seat beside her, & she break Tripura's chain of thought's..

Tripura found Gauri seat beside her, she share awkward smile with her..

Gauri- if you think about Nandi, then let me clear you, she is smart kid, even she is loving girl too, once she accept you in her life, trust me, she loves you more than Savi, she never be a rude girl, but after Savi's death, that rudeness she adoring, but she is not like world describe her, actually she is very much loving girl, give her own time, she will understand the thing's..

Tripura- what actually happened after Savi's death makes her rude..

Gauri- I really don't know, even Karan also don't know, we trying our best to know the reason behind her rude behavior, but we lose to know..

Tripura- ok..

Gauri- one more thing, we are with you, don't worry..

Tripura only give her nervous smile..

Karan & Ved comes there with news, Karan announced- tommorow we are going to marry..

Tripura didn't say anything & she only faintly smile..

Ved & Gauri left the house after some time, Tripura goes in bedroom for change, she comes to her wardrobe, she open that with upset mind, why, don't know, but she not agree with Karan's decision, she have so many queries in her mind, same time Karan hold her from back, & keep his chin on her shoulder, & lightly kiss on her neck & ask her..

Karan- are you happy..

Tripura look him with upset mind & says- sorry, but I'm not happy, & I'm very much serious..

Karan leave her & turn her to him- what happened..

Tripura- Gauri make me understand about Nandi, but I'm not satisfied, infact I'm worried, in all if we lose Nandi's trust, then, what will we do, for me she is more important than you, deep inside something she have, which is very bad thing, a innocent girl lost herself after her mother's death, which very much big thing Karan, I want her permission for our relationship, that your & her relation gets strong like normal father daughter, but now, everything gonna be so much tougher than before..

Karan- listen to me, tomorrow we are going to marry, that's it, later then, we are going to our house, & Nandi will decide our relationship future, ok..

Tripura nodding her neck only & she walks towards the washroom..

Karan mumbled with himself- god, give me some strength, one side my daughter & other side my to be wife, & both are very much stubborn, why god, why me, why you make so gentle.. 

If you like hit the 🌟 & comments below..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 3.6K 34
Two souls, deeply in love! But destiny had it's own plans. Their lives were played with, in the worst way possible. After nearly 6 years, Destiny...
42.6K 3.1K 19
A short story about my beloved Arshi.. Little intense.. Nafrat Paas Ane na de..Mohabbat dur Jana na de..
16.9K 2.2K 45
A Happily Married Couple Karan And Priya Suddenly Decided To File A Divorce Case What Made Them To Take Such Decision To Find Out The Whole Story Fo...
7.6K 232 32
When she is a divorcee and a broken soul who does not believe in love anymore and has trust issues And He is a rich CEO who is ruthless and devil for...