โ†ณ ๐–Š๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–’๐–†โ•‘(แถœแดผแดพ! แตหขแดดแดตแดถแดตแดนแดฌ...

By tobiosrice

(L/n) (f/n) was an enigma, and Ushijima Wakatoshi was curious. "Don't you know that curiosity killed the cat... More

๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”-
๐–•๐–—๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–Š๐–œ
๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“

๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“

2.5K 148 573
By tobiosrice

You headed back to the seating area outside Tendo's operating room and sat quietly for a few hours. Tendo's mother had fallen asleep from pure exhaustion, and sleep only came to you when light started shining through the windows of the hospital.

Ushijima had slept on your shoulder while you stayed awake in case any news of Tendo came from a doctor or nurse but your sleep was lost in vain.

Ushijima woke up at some point and told you to rest too, and despite your protests, he patted his shoulder and when you didn't lay your head on it, he used his hand to softly rest your head against him and your eyes unwillingly fluttered shut.

Yesterday's events had drained you more than you realised, and you were out cold.

You woke up to a soft pat on your shoulder and you forced your eyes open. Tendo's mom, despite the bags under her eyes had a relieved smile on her face.

"Satori is in stable condition, the doctor said he'll be fine eventually. His injury was pretty fatal, but he pulled through. We can visit him in a few hours after he wakes up, let's go freshen up so he doesn't get scared when he sees us, alright?" She suggested, and you nodded, whatever traces of weariness that was there before had all disappeared and you were alert again. This time, it wasn't worry that fuelled you, but excitement to see your brother again soon.

He's okay. You thought. Satori is fine.

Ushijima also left to go home since his mother hadn't seen him in days, but he promised to come back to see Tendo in the evening.

Cops were placed outside his hospital room for his protection, and you felt a little more at ease as you headed home to freshen up.

Satori was going to be okay. And that's all that matters.

~•~

You were the first one back at the hospital, and visiting hours were still open and so you stepped into the hospital room.

Tendo looked paler than usual, it felt as if he'd grown older overnight. You sucked in a deep breath and made your way towards his bed. "Hey, you asshole." You greeted.

Tendo attempted to sit up when he saw you, but hissed in pain so you pushed his head back down onto his pillow. "Don't move, you'll make your injury worse."

He smiled weakly. "Good to see you too, (f/n)-chan."

"I'm still mad at you for getting hurt."

"You say it like I did this intentionally." He mumbled.

"At least you're safe here and I won't have to worry about you dying." You said.

"But I'm stuck here all day, and I'll have to worry about you being in danger every waking second. This is torture." He complained.

"Should've thought about that before you got stabbed." You shrugged.

"(F/n)-chan, I repeat, I didn't get stabbed because I wanted to." Tendo pointed out.

"Let me be mad at you or I'll start crying instead, and we both know that my tears are not pretty." You threatened.

"Agreed. You have permission to be angry." He said without missing a beat.

"If you weren't already injured i would punch you right now." You shook your head at him.

Tendo's mom came in through the door and you stepped away from the bed to give them some space. "I'll let you have some time with him Tendo-san." You said to his mother and she nodded at you before beaming at her son. You were glad to see her back to her cheery self.

While Tendo had been unconscious, you finally came clean to his mother about everything. About how your mother had been killed not by a measly stalker, but your father. About how Tendo's first crush got hurt because of your father. About how your bodyguards were harmed within a week. How Tendo was stabbed by your father. You felt that she had been left in the dark for too long, that even if knowing this put her in danger, that she deserved the truth. At least after her son got stabbed, she earned the right to know what was really going on.

She wasn't angry at you for hiding it, she was instead horrified at what you and Tendo had suffered alone. She promised to take care of you much better too, you'd never met such a kind soul in your lifetime.

You waited outside Tendo's room for a while and Ushijima arrived too. "Satori's alive and well." You said with a smile and Ushijima's shoulders relaxed. It was different to hear it from you, he could trust your words more than the words of doctors. Since you knew Tendo for a long time, you'd know if he was really okay.

Ushijima also went inside to visit Tendo and speak to him for a while. Right before visiting hours closed, Tendo asked for both you and Ushijima to be there to see you together.

"What is it, satori?"

"I just wanted to be proud of my matchmaking skills and admire the couple I brought together." He stated proudly.

"Are you for real right now?" You face palmed.

"What? You should be thanking me right now (f/n)-chan!" Tendo protested and you rolled your eyes at the boy.

"Yes, thank you so much for being a pain in the ass to handle." You mocked.

"Wakatoshi-kun! Please tell her to be nice to her injured brother." Tendo whined and Ushijima gave you a sideways glance.

You chuckled before turning to your brother again. "Thanks Satori. I mean it, I wouldn't be with Wakatoshi if it weren't for your meddling, and without him I'd have gone on a murder spree by now." You admitted.

"Awww, look at you being all sweet. Wakatoshi-kun, please train her to be like this more often."

"I'll try." Came Ushijima's response and you glared at him.

"I'm always sweet, I don't know what you're on about." Your phone buzzed in your pocket and you opened it up to check. It was a text from Hiyori's mothers phone, asking when you were able to return her phone. You were about to type a reply when a nurse came into the room to announce that visiting hours were over.

You and Ushijima were ushered out of the room, and the only conversation you heard was Tendo asking the nurse to leave a window open since it felt stuffy in his room.

"I have to return Hiyori's phone to her, are you going home or do you want to come with me?" You asked Ushijima.

"I'll go with you." He answered, and the two of you headed out the door. You passed at least 3 cops, one was guarding Tendo's door at all times and the other two were on standby, and they all took turns. You felt a little more reassured knowing that Tendo was in safe hands.

Ushijima and you walked hand in hand to Hiyori's place and you quickly returned your phone and thanked her profusely for the favour.

"No worries, I'm just glad everything seems to have worked out." She replied with a soft smile.

You didn't tell Hiyori's any details, and she didn't pry. You liked that about her.  She invited you inside for dinner but you declined, saying you had to get back home. It wasn't true, you just didn't have much of an appetite. Tendo might have been stable, but the chances of getting an infection was still pretty high so you weren't completely at ease.

When you were walking Ushijima to the train station, he remembered that he left his bag at the hospital and so the two of you headed back in that direction to retrieve his bag.

Your phone was ringing from an unknown number, and although you were puzzled, you picked up.
Once you heard what the other end said though, you wished you never pressed 'accept'.

You felt the whole world come to a stop as you froze on the spot. "What?"

"We're sorry Ms. (L/n), but we're afraid we've lost Mr. Tendo."

~•~

L o l

Y'all are allowed to come for me now, but I haven't even told yous what happened to Tendo
You just know that's he's no more now 👀

Ahahaha n e ways, I'm fully prepared to die at y'alls hands now fkdjsjjs have some mercy tho—

Ps next chapter is gonna be angsty or at least I think?? I don't see how I can make it crack or fluff after our favourite redhead just died so uhm,,,,,

If I'm still alive to write the next chapter it'll be more angst

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

860K 38.1K 32
โ๐˜ผ๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ช๐™จ, ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆ...
1.6M 76.5K 74
After losing touch with your friends from high school you try to make new connections through the internet. That's how you stumble on a youth who is...
29K 656 16
As a volleyball lover, you joined Karasuno's volleyball team as their third manager. Soon enough, you follow them to the summer vacation training cam...
507 14 1
After coming back from your suspension in Shiratorizawa you get back to your job as the manager of the boys volleyball club however this time things...