30 Days With You (Ian Somerha...

Galing kay wonderless_A

This story follows the Fictional journey of a 22 year old woman named Veronica who's life is about to change... Higit pa

30 Days With You: The Moment That Changed Everything
Chapter 1: Veronica Who?
Chapter 2: See You Soon, Darling
Chapter 3: What I've Been Missing...
Chapter 4: The Read-Through
Chapter 5: Long Day Ahead
Chapter 6: You Must Be Veronica. Nice To Meet You.
Chapter 7: Dressing Room Tours...
Chapter 9: Break Time, Interview and Group Scene
Chapter 10: Enough Internet For A Day...
Chapter 11: Cast Promo
Chapter 12: On Set In Five
Chapter 13: Day Off? Play On.
Chapter 14: A Secret. I Know...
Chapter 15: Worth It
Chapter 16: Delena or Damegan?
Chapter 17: Just Good Friends...
Chapter 18: Paul, This Is Alex. Alex, This Is Paul.
Chapter 19: Caught Up
Chapter 20: Nothing's Wrong...
Chapter 21: Blame It On His Acting Skills...
Chapter 22: Costume Shopping-Part One
Chapter 23: Costume Shopping-Part Two
Chapter 24: Give Me Love
Chapter 25: You're Welcome...
Chapter 26: I Have An Eternity
Chapter 27: Surprise!
Chapter 28: Happy Hallo-Birthday-Ween
Chapter 29: Let's Party
Chapter 30: One More Gift
Chapter 31: Let Me Show You...
Chapter 32: Bonus Video Shooting
Chapter 33: Busted
Chapter 34: Sweet Dreams, Love
Chapter 35: No Can Do...
Chapter 36: Love, Ian&Veronica
Chapter 37: Tell Me You Love Me...
Chapter 38: Last Episode and Band Drama
Chapter 39: His Lost. Our Gain.
Chapter 40: Don't You Go
Chapter 41: Safe, Sane, And Honest
Chapter 42: Edge Of Tonight
Chapter 43: Off To Florida
Chapter 44: Family Reunion
Chapter 45: Meet The Somerhalders
Chapter 46: All Through The Night
Chapter 47: What'up Sacramento?
Chapter 48: #Premiere
Chapter 49: A Night Out-Part One
Chapter 50: A Night Out-Part Two
Chapter 52: Through The Lens
Chapter 53: You're Ready
Chapter 53: Take Me Home
Epilogue

Chapter 8: Need For Megan

2.7K 79 1
Galing kay wonderless_A

He stopped recording and laid his phone beside my iPod on the coffee table. "Do you mind?" He said as he took the script out of my hands, brushing his fingers against mine as he did. He started looking through the pages and stopped not so far down. "How about this one?" He showed me the script and my eyes landed on a scene I knew oh too well.

"Sure"

We both moved in synch as we made the scenario of his car while sitting on the couch. We were sitting facing the wall in front of us, our bodies separated by only the open script. I was suppose to be reading my research and looking behind us nervously but, sense I didn't had any of those props with me, I decided to wait for him to say his opening line.

"You seem nervous. Is it me?" I knew that was the line but, it felt like it had some kind of double meaning. Damn this man, his acting skills and what they do to me!

"You think he's following us?"

"Kai? Oh I know he's following us. Got anything in there that we don't already know?"

"That depends. What do you know?"

He then explained everything about Kai and the Coven. The merging and the imprisoning. Told me about the ascendent and what they need the spell and the Bennett blood for. I bet this was going to be some kind of flashback sequence.

"Yeah that's seems to be all I got so far"

"Great. We got yet another useless witch."

I glared at him. "You seem to speak in plural a lot. Who are these other people?" He seemed to be contemplating on wether or not to tell me.

"We're gonna be in this car for a while anyways. Might as well." I repositioned myself to be facing him. He sighed "For starters, there's my vampire brother. His vampire 'friend'" meaning Caroline "her werewolf ex. His witch new girlfriend. Her twin brother. Their witch doctor of a sister, literately. Her, now, human boyfriend. Bonnie's lost puppy and his sister." He gave the monologue that Damon spike that only he could add.

"Too many connections to remember. Forget it" I said. He smirked at me and returned his eyes on 'the road'. "But where exactly do you fit the picture?"

"What do you mean?"

"So far all you've said is how these people are related to each other but, what is your connection to any of them other than your brother?"

"You'll figure it out."

"Or I can guess." He gave an annoyed look to the wall as a proceeded "First of all, this 'friend' of your brother's? I'm sure you slept with her. Maybe wanted to kill her ex at some point. If you did that to his present 'friend', what could you've done with the ones that came before? I say, you got in the middle of one of his relationships, she choose you but, when she thought you were dead, she moved on. And, ultimately, you've either tried, or succeed on killing every one of them" I was pretty proud of being able to say that monologue fluently. But I wasn't expecting Ian to smile, definitely out of character. Which he did. "Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No." He said. "Everything's right. Everything's too right." He said, his face now becoming serious. "Remind me why you are not a real actress again." He said.

"Well, is not like I haven't been trying" I answered after laughing a bit. He smiled at me.

"Well, I think we got that scene down." He said while recollecting the script between us, his hand touching my outer thigh as he did so. "How 'bout we do another one?"

We haven't finished that scene yet. He had to say something about me getting that right. Even the he-getting-into-his-brother's-relationship part. We had to talk about Elena and him, say it didn't worked, but that he was over it. But I shrugged it off. "Fine for me"

He started going through the script again and stopped almost at the end. I immediately had a feeling I knew what scene he wanted to practice.

"I've been having some thoughts about this last scene." He said while showing me the page. The one I dreaded oh so much but he seemed really serious about it, so I took the same seriousness on answering when he asked "Can we do it?"

"Sure"

Again, we both moved in synch to the front of my desk so we can recreate the scenario of his room as much as possible. I took a couple of steps back as if I were just entering the room but I was nowhere near the real door.

"That's twice today. You just can't stay away, can you?" Ian said, starting the scene.

"This is actually the third time but-" Ian's eyes suddenly on me made me forget the rest of the sentence, then I remembered... the sentence ended there. "Doesn't matter." I continued as I walked up to him. "So, Stefan told me about you and Elena."

"With a smile, I assume." He said, returning his eyes to my desk.

"You don't have to think so low of him, you know?"

"But how couldn't I when I know, deep down, the near thought of the woman I thought I loved erasing every memory of me from her mind brings him joy?"

"You're right, Damon. You are so over her. Sounds like it too." I said in the most sarcastic way I could manage. Ian's smirk made me feel like I did a good job. So I smirked back.

His eyes returned to the desk once more. "So what? You know about Elena. When exactly does the need to come here and tell me about it had a purpose?"

"It really doesn't. I came here to apologize."

"For what? You smelled my bed sheets and secretly liked it?"

"No. Cause you're feeling pain." I took a deep breath. "Your love for Elena might not be there anymore but the hurt and the guilt are. Hurt because of your broken heart. And guilt because all the things Bonnie did to get you out of there were in vain."
At the mention of Bonnie's name, Ian looked at me once again. "Because the one reason why you wouldn't feel as guilty for it, ended up forgetting you. And now you are left with the guilt of having some one sacrifice herself for you for no reason. And not being able to even apologize is eating you alive."

His face became serious. As if he was contemplating what I just said. Agreeing with me somehow. So I continued with my lines.

"And, honestly? I can see why Bonnie would do it." His look changed into one of slight surprise. "It wasn't because she wanted Elena to have you back. It was because she had hope in you. And even she saw you could be a better person. So she gave up her own freedom so you could become that person. And, frankly, I would've done the same thing."

Ian took a step closer to me, his body now facing mine. He brought his face down a bit, so we could be at the same eye level. He said his line very slowly. Raising my heart rate with every word he said.

"How can you, from all people, say that and not feel like you're about to lose your mind."

I decided to change the laugh for a slight chuckle. He seemed to be okay with it.

"Maybe I already lost it."

His eyes were locked on mine. I was studying every inch of his blue irises and I could feel the weight of his deep stare. His eyes would flash down to my lips and then come back up occasionally, in anticipation of what was about to happen. I felt his body coming closer to mine and he raised his hands and gently pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear. I closed my eyes at his touch, taking it all in. I kept my eyes close and I could feel his breath going down my face to let me know just how close our faces were. I was about to snap out of it and say my lines but I couldn't bring myself to speak when I felt his lips brush onto mine very slightly, as if waiting for me to respond and start kissing him, or to stop him.

I didn't wanted to stop him but, the thing is, Megan had to stop him. So I recovered my posture and pulled back slightly. But his hands never left my face. I opened my eyes to find his eyes closed before he opened them and stared right at me, there was a hint of deception and a whole lot of need. A need for me. Or, Megan. A need for Megan.

"I think I changed my mind about that drink."

He's look came back to the normal Damon as he, slowly, let his hands land at his sides, caressing my face all the way down before having them lingered at my jaw line while a smirk grew on his face. The smirk grew onto a full smile soon enough.

"So, why are you not a real actress, again?" He asked. I laughed and a knock on the open door brought silence to the room.

Ian and I looked over at a very confused Paul Wesley standing at the door.

"Huh... So breaks not over yet, the guys were wondering if you two want to have lunch with us?" He asked. "Should I tell them I didn't found you two?" He asked holding in a smile. Ian spoke up.

"No need. We'll be there in a bit." And with that, Paul was out and nowhere to be seen.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

37.3K 3.1K 13
The first book in the Veronica Marshall Series. Veronica Marshall is your average run of the mill twenty-five year old woman. Except that she is...
177K 4.1K 61
[completed] Book 1 of the "I love you, Ian Somerhalder" series! "Hey, Natalie25London!" he exclaimed before immediately getting up and sitting next t...
21.6K 2.2K 13
The third book in the series of Veronica Marshall. Veronica is now married to an adoring husband and together they have two children. She is slippin...
160 75 32
America is the only thing that is left on Earth, the massacre of Mother Nature wiped out everything else. A war split America in two, the West and th...