The Perfect Summer

Від AutumnFireflyx

Alison is looking forward to the best summer EVER with her best friend Serena. When Ali and Serena go away fo... Більше

Chapter 1: Ali and Serena
Chapter 2: It's time to go
Chapter 3: Hitting the road
Chapter 4: Sightseeing?
Chapter 5: Skateboarding
Chapter 6: Unexpected
Chapter 7: Wesley and connor
Chapter 8: Problems
Chapter 9: unresolved diffrences
Chapter 10: The day after
Chapter 11: Unforgivable Lies
Chapter 13: Maybe?
Chapter 14: Date night
Chapter 15: Volleyball
Chapter 16: Tell me Lies
Chapter 17: Serena
Chapter 18: No Promises
Chapter 19: Realization
Chapter 20: Lies
Chapter 21: Scars and Memories
Chapter 22: Before I die
Chapter 23: New friends and old enemies
Chapter 24: Hair
Chapter 25: wait, what?
Chapter 26: Remember
Chapter 27: Where the cool kids hang out
Chapter 28: The Perfect Summer Plan
Chapter 29: Another Day
Chapter 30: Romeo's
Chapter 31: The Bonfire
Chapter 32: End Of The Road
Chapter 33: You Must Have Me Confused
Chapter 34: Happy Never After
Chapter 35: A reason?
Chapter 36: Bye Bye
Chapter 37: Hot
Chapter 38: I want easy
Chapter 39: Nerves and endings
Chapter 40: The Best Day
Chapter 41: True Love
Chapter 42: Mixed Emotions
Chapter 43: "It was a good summer" - Perfect Stranger.
Epilogue
AUTHORS NOTE: PLEASE READ

Chapter 12: Concert

4.9K 110 36
Від AutumnFireflyx

"We need to talk," Serena said walking in.

"Do you not knock," I said annoyed, Serena had really betrayed me as a friend, I mean what if Lauren told Leo that I liked him?

"What you even angry at me for?" She asked not moving.

I just glared at her, She was really asking me that? Of course she knew what I was angry at her for.

"It's no big deal," She said innocently.

"No big deal? No big deal," I said getting up to face her. "You didn't tell me that Lauren was Leo's sister and then even though you knew you went and told her that I like him?" I asked frustrated.

I started to walk towards the door, I really didn't want to get into another big fight. This was my summer and I was going to enjoy it! "Oh, and for your information I don't like him, it was your fault for hooking up with him at a random party so stop blaming him and stop pissing me off, you knew exactly how those parties worked," I said before stalking off.

I was going to go meet Lauren again so that we could hang out. Well, she had actually asked me which I was a little worried about after last night, but she said we could go to the book shop and check out some books, since we were both huge book nerds.

I was just walking along the pavement looking down when I bumped into someone. "Sorry," I said quickly, looking up to see none other than Leo.

"H-hi," I said awkwardly.

"Hey," he said smiling. "You know you really should look up when walking," But he didn't say it in a rude or obnoxious way. More in a joking tone.

"Yeah sorry, just got lost in my thoughts," I said honestly.

"Its okay, listen do you wanna maybe go out with me?" He asked nervously.

Whoa! after everything he had done, he wanted to go out with me? I felt kinda bad for him since he looked so innocent. No wait, I have fallen for this before.

"You wanna go on  date with me after what you did?" I asked annoyed.

He looked really embarrassed, "Look, I know what I did was wrong, I'm sorry I thought you said you forgave me," He said innocently.

"I'm not talking about that, I'm talking about after that the note and the CD, god your such a jerk," I said angrily, how could he just act like everything was okay? Then it dawned on me, if I didn't go on a date with him, would he show that to people?

I was about to walk away when I stopped myself, I had to know, " If I don't go on a date with you, will you show people it?" I asked quietly.

Leo looked down at me, he looked me straight in the eyes and said, " I really don't know what your talking about," He said and I very nearly believed him.

"Wow...you really are a self centered jerk," I said pushing past him. I hope Lauren hadn't told him that I liked him. I had thought about the possibility that it wasn't Leo, but it couldn't have been, because nobody else was there and plus nobody else had reason to hate me, neither did Leo but he was just a jerk, like I had mentioned before. I decided that I wouldn't let it get to me.

When I got to the road I was supposed to wait at, I saw that Lauren was already there, waiting. When she saw me she gave me a tight hug. I really needed that. "You look so cute," She said. I guess I looked okay, I had on white top with studs and dark blue skinny jeans and brown ankle boots, I also had on a hole lot of bracelets.

"Thanks, you look really cute too, I love your bag," I said truthfully. She had on a blue top with green lace shorts and her bag was a neon green messenger bag, even though it doesn't sound really pretty, when you say its green it was actually really cute.

"Okay, I wanna show you this really cool bookshop in town," She said getting into her silver car. I got in too.

"You didn't tell Leo what Serena said right?" I asked bluntly.

She just smiled before saying "No."

"Good," I mumbled to myself.

"Mumford and Sons?" She asked.

"You know me too well," I said before we starting to singing together we actually sounded quite good, Lauren had a very soft voice.

All the way there we were talking and laughing, she was really cool and made me forgot about my problems for a while.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So your from England,"

"Well, yeah I was born in Australia but I came to England," I said.

"Cool, I've always wanted to visit Australia," She replied.

"You should go, its really beautiful," I replied back.

We were now walking around town, after a while I saw this big old looking book shop. When we went inside the place was crowded, but not with people, but books. We spent a long time talking to each other and talking about the books we had read and what we should read.

After about an hour we I had picked up six books and Lauren had got seven. We payed for the books and then left.

"So what do you want to do now" Lauren asked politely.

"I don't know, I though you were the one showing me around," I said honestly.

"Right, well this little girl is a little bit stuck," She replied.

"Hey, is that a music store," I said pulling her in the direction of the shop.

"Yay! time for music," She exclaimed a little too excited, but I mean who could blame her?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We spent a lot of time in the music store, but it was getting dark quickly so we decided to do something more fun, the street lamps were on and there were fairy lights attached to them so the hole town looked magical. We were walking when Lauren spotted something she liked.

"Oh my god, Alison look concert tickets to see Ed Sheeran, I cant believe its not sold out," She said running like a mad women, there was a very long queue.

"This is going to take forever," I said looking at the line, "and look at the screen, only twenty tickets left," I said knowing it was going to be impossible for us to get in.

"Don't worry about it, I'll think of something," She said looking deep in thought. At that moment  two dressed in suits came up to us,"

"Y-yes?" I asked worried, I mean they looked scary.

"Where are your tickets?" I stared at and Lauren.

"I got us tickets, since I know how much you love him," She said casually. I started  jumping up and down like a maniac. I couldn't believe it.

I was so shocked. When we went in we saw the whole place was packed. We found our seats even though nobody was sitting down, the hole arena was full, the sky over head was dark and a cool breeze was spreading all over me. I couldn't believe I was at an Ed Sheeran concert.

When Ed Sheeran came onto the stage everyone went crazy, we started singing along to all the songs, at one point he told us to hold any light we have in the air, I used my phone. It was amazing and I loved that he was just there with a guitar and a hoodie on.

After the concert had finished we went to a local bakery to grab a milkshake, I got vanilla while Lauren got strawberry. Even though I had been screaming like crazy I wasn't hungry at all.

Finally we decided that we should go home since it was getting late. I hadn't had that much fun in a long time, since me and Serena had been fighting so much. The ride home was really fun we talked about the concert and just generally chatted about things girls talk about.

"Wanna hang out at the beach tomorrow?" Lauren asked.

"I would love to, but I kinda have other plans tomorrow, how about the day after?" I asked hopefully.

"Yeah, of course," She said smiling. "That was so much fun."

"I know right," I said still buzzing.

"Okay, well I better go, bye," I said as she left. When I got home I saw that Serena was in the kitchen with Wesley. Well, shes been busy.

"Hi Wesley," I said walking in.

"Hey," He said getting up to leave.

"Oh you don't have to go," I said he was probably leaving because I was here.

"No, its okay, I'm busy anyway," He said bye to Serena and then he left.

"Hi, where have you been?" She asked.

"I was hanging out with Lauren we actually got into an Ed Sheeran concert," I said smiling.

I could see the jealousy in Serena's eyes, I knew it was more because I hung out with Lauren than 'cause of the concert.

"Look, we need to talk," She said seriously.

"Yeah, we do," I said slowly sitting down.

"Look, I'm sorry Ive been a bitch okay? I shouldn't have gotton jealous, please forgive me?" She asked and she looked sincere.

In case I haven't mentioned it enough, I hate having fights, so I forgave Serena, since Lauren hadn't mentioned it to Leo anyway.

It had been a long night, so I went up to bed, on the bed was a note from Leo, "It wasn't me."...Yeah right. Who else could it have been?

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

54 0 11
School's out and Juillet Augustin is spending her last summer before college in the beautiful Collymore Beach with her best friend, Ashlyn. Awaiting...
My Brother's Best Friend Від Jessie Lee

Підліткова література

1.2M 23.6K 48
COMPLETED. Book 1/4 of the Adam's Series - She moved in with her twin brother. He lived with her brother. But, you can't blame gravity for falling in...
Teach me how to Flirt. Від Muffin

Підліткова література

2.5M 31.8K 31
Zack: heartthrob of Miami with an amazing body and an impressive bank account; but he can't flirt. Ella: Beautiful, wanted, incredibly flirty... And...
Summer Від Renee Rachel

Романтика

85.4K 1.7K 81
Good grades, affluence, and opportunities, Sophia Parrish has everything a 17-year old girl could possibly want. That is, until a summer vacation wit...