Sail! (Various One Piece X Ma...

Por HowdyYowdy

Baking and drawing is all (M/N) likes to do to avoid his problems. He took to the seas to draw the beautiful... Más

Meet (M/N)(L/N)
Chapter 1:Meeting Captain
Chapter 2: Sanji
Chapter 3: Don Krieg
Chapter 4: Hawk Eyes
Chapter 5: Ghin
Chapter 6:Cow Fish
Chapter 7: Arlong
Chapter 8: Nami
Chapter 9:Wanted
Loguetown
Smoker
Shanks
Ace
Food
Brother
Emarulu City
Hook
Fight
Rest
Bath
Bar
Island
Whitebeard
Bellamy
Enel Arc 1:Sky Island
Enel Arc 2:Trespassing
Rescue Mission
Enel Arc 3:Trial
Law
Enel Arc 4: Journey
Marine dropping in
Aokiji
Frozen
Enel Arc 5: Close
Train Station
Water 7
Water Passage
Damn, He A Cutie
Keel
Enel Arc 6: Shock
Misunderstanding
Franky
Kaku and Lucci
Assassination
Enel Arc 7: Enhance
Window
Sea Train
False Hope
Live
Calming Down
Mizu Mizu BBQ
Sick
Meeting Law Again
Thanking Law
Thriller Bark
Moria Stinky Ass
Defeating Moria
Deal
New Sword
Sanji Doppelganger
Eustass Kid
In Cahoots
Rayleigh
Execution
Fly
Ace
Inescapable Fate
Trauma
Observation Training
Human Drills
Misbehaving Children
The Goth Family Shenanigans
Six Months
Two Years
Set Sail
Vibe Check
Shirahoshi
Jimbei
Waiting Game
Feast
Sweet Mochi Donut
Breakfast
Cold Snow
Alliance
Snow
Luffy Falls
Heart Throb
Hot Pink Flamingo
Sleep Law Damnit
Outfit
Dressrosa
Meeting CP-0
Fujitora Vs (M/N)
Failed Attack
Back Up
Scold
Stick It Out
Pink Flamingo
Conscious Again
Cora-San Loves You
Hangover
Only Alive
Yummy Donut Kiss
Special Chapter: Drink! Drink! Drink!
Day Two of The Week
Second Last Day of the Week
The day before Zou
Zou
Sanji Leaves.
Useless
Jack
Pudding
Fiancé
Bonus Chapter: Mutual Masturbation
Family Doesn't Mean Family
Luffy Picks a Fight with Big Mom
Wedding Planning
Wrecking the Wedding
Gone Deaf
Sweet Wedding Cake
Stealing The Bride
Merienda
Heading to Wano
Stealing Food
I'm in Control, Not You
Ride
Bewitchment
Kyoshiro
Bathhouse
Kamazo

Harsh Words

5.7K 262 57
Por HowdyYowdy

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

"(M/N)! Why didn't you stop him! Why didn't you try to reason even more?!" Nami cried

Refusing to answer, I tapped Chopper on the shoulder and stuck out my tongue. He freaked out immediately and began treating me which was way more painful since the would would never be dry and the medicine stung. Nami gasped and she began apologising. Pulling up my hat, I assured her that it was fine. It was already nighttime again. Nami tried to convince Luffy to talk it out but surprisingly, Luffy gave a serious answer.

"What's done is done right? If we could've talked then we would have. Usopp is not stupid to give his life up over an argument. If there was another way then we wouldn't have ended up like this. Go off and chill if you understand!" Luffy said with his hat over his head.

"Nami...please go wait outside. I'll talk to you then. I hope you understand" I reassured

"Yeah..." She mumbled walking out

Turning to Luffy, I put my hand on his to feel his emotions better. He was putting up a very strong front. He's a great captain although he doesn't really show it. Tapping my fingers on him, I moved his hat up to meet his eyes. He looked away at first before meeting my eyes. The sad smile present on my face yet he knew it wasn't directed at him. I told him not to apologise. A captain's decision was final. He reached up and grabbed my chin, pulling me downwards to meet his eyes. He quietly put his fingers on my cheek and pried open my mouth. He softened his gaze slightly.

"It's gonna hurt the next time you eat" Luffy said

"I'm fine with that, it was bound to happen eventually. I'm staying by your side, Captain." I stated with a relaxed smile

"Thanks (M/N)"

"No worries Captain"

Smiling gently, I left the room before I heard Sanji and Zoro arguing over today. Sanji was angry because Zoro should've dealt with the Franky family earlier when they attacked the ship. Then, we wouldn't have lost the money and Usopp wouldn't be injured and have lost his pride. Zoro accused Sanji of slacking off but Sanji retaliated that he was doing his job as the cook. Nami looked like she was about to cry. Briefly, I put a hand on her shoulder and gave her a reassuring glance. I walked up to those two and whacked them both on the head.

"Stop fighting you two! If the crew can't pull through this then we were never meant to be a crew. Sanji, there was no way Zoro could tell that the Frankies would go after Usopp. Zoro, it is Sanji's job as the cook to make sure he gets the best ingredients to ensure that we are well fed. None of you two are at fault." I stated

Both of the two stiffened, they stared at me wide eyed. Zoro regained his composure and calmed down almost instantaneously. Sanji was just still the flabbergasted but he got the message too and calmed down. I felt two arms circle around my back and the back of my shirt was wet. In slight shock, I turned around as Nami began crying as she shoved her face in my the front of my shirt. I sighed as I combed her hair out. I managed to get her to eat some chocolate which calmed her down. My usual joyful teasing personality was gone.

"...thanks (M/N)"

"It's nothing"

Hearing the door open, I turned around to face Chopper where Chopper was there crying because Usopp refused to be treated. My heart broke a little so I picked him up and hugged him, using my enhancement to soothe him. Soon the clock struck ten and we knew that the duel would start now. Luffy and Usopp stood far away as they opposed each other. At first, Usopp used his trick to get the upper hand but eventually he lost despite exploding a large area with Luffy in it. Then, something I believed only I noticed happen. The head of the ship where the mascot of the lamb where Merry would be was seemingly crying. I blinked a few times but there were tears falling out of its painted eyes before it got covered in water. Luffy walked back to us with his hand pulling down the strawhat on his face while Usopp lay on the ground.

"Do... Whatever you want with the Going Merry. We'll get a new ship and go ahead to the new seas! Goodbye Usopp, it's been fun" Luffy walked off

Chopper went into his buff form so he could try and rush to help Usopp but Sanji and I held him back. Sanji told Chopper how that would only damage his pride further so Chopper left the supplies next to Usopp. Luffy seemed hesitant as if he wanted to go back on his decision but Zoro gave a good lesson that a Captain should never falter and never hesitate. That's what a true captain is. He told us to clean the ship and for me to temporarily free up some place on my ship which I agreed to so we could move everything in the ship to mine for now.

None of the crew were planning on returning to the Going Merry ever again. Luffy and Chopper silently cried while Usopp bawled his eyes out on the ground. We moved out everything while Nami and I rented a place to temporarily place the stuff since it didn't fit. Her and Chopper stayed there with all the stuff from the Going Merry while I let Sanji, Zoro and Luffy sleep in my room for the night. I set up the beds on the floor. I let Luffy take the top bed so I could nestle in between Sanji and Zoro. I didn't need them fighting in their sleep.

"Goodnight everyone"

Everyone had their own replies to my words as Sanji rested his head in between my neck before drifting off. Luffy fell asleep almost instantly and it was surprising but Zoro took a while until I grabbed his hand and started soothing it. Slowly, I got Zoro to unwind and I wrapped my arm around him. When I thought he had drifted off, I pressed a kiss to his forehead and Sanji's. Sanji snuggled into me more as a result. I didn't sleep a wink that night. My guard on high alert. The moment the first sliver ray of sunlight poured in from under my door, I got up quietly and got ready.

Leaving a note, I left to head into town to take pictures with my camera. A bird landed on my shoulder and upon further inspection, it was Hattori. Turning around, I saw Lucci standing there. I have no idea why but I followed him. The bird flying back onto his shoulder. His hand reached out to me in one of the alleyways but I didn't take it.

"What's wrong (M/N)?" The bird asked

"Ah, sorry bout that Lucci. Just didn't get much sleep so I'm very out of it today."

"It's alright, I won't bite" Hattori chirped for Lucci

Laughing slightly, I walked beside Lucci but never took his hand. My hands behind my back as I looked at the scenery. He took me to a high end place art shop. Sparing a glance of surprise, I looked all over the store with a dumb smile. I took three high quality sketchbooks and some pens. I looked over at the paints but decided against even the travelling kit. I reallly did debate for a few minutes before heading to the cashier and paying for my items despite Lucci's protest.

"It's alright, really but thank you for offering." I said

"I forgot that I was going to buy something. I will be back. Please wait outside."

Nodding my head, I waited outside as I put the supplies into my bag. I waited with my back against the wall as I wondered what the rest was doing. It still wasn't even a proper dawn which was a good thing since there were less people in the streets. My hands fiddle with my bag before I decided to eat some sweets. I was happily chewing them despite the pain it brought. I was really careful with my tongue.

"Sorry to make you wait" Lucci apologised

"It's fine, would you like one?" I offered

"Thank you. Is there a problem with your mouth? You don't talk and seem to eat weirdly"

"Well, I chose not to talk since my voice... is very girly. Captain makes fun of me for it. As to the way I eat, I kinda bit my tongue because someone hit me on that rare occasion I did talk without my hat. See?"

Sticking out my tongue, Lucci narrowed his gaze at it as he saw the red bitemark I made on accident. I assured him that the person who slapped me was just caught up in his emotions. Laughing, I asked Lucci our next location and he just told me to follow which I did. He took a few bites into the sweet and he seemed to enjoy it which I was glad for. He took me to a few places like a popular cafe and bookshop where I got a few medical and mechanic books.

Then, Lucci took me to one of the roofs, where we could see the sun coming up. There was no one else around and it was peaceful. He stood there while I dangled my legs over the edge. Leaning back to meet his eyes, I gave him a smile as I thanked him for being so nice. Jokingly, I asked him if he wanted a reward. The bird told me that Lucci wouldn't mind. He kneeled next to me and gazed into my eyes.

Lucci moved foward and locked lips with me and I could feel his Devil Fruit. A Cat Devil Fruit. I pulled away quickly before he could realise. I hoped he blamed the enhancement on the kiss. He gave a slight smirk before he passed me the bag. I blinked in confusion at it. Opening it up, it was a traveling set of watercolours with paintbrushes. I offered to buy him something of equal value or return the money but he shook his head.

"I'll find a way to repay you" I proclaimed

Thanking him, I noticed that the sun had gone up but people were muttering down below about an assassination attempt. Confused, I turned to Lucci but he was gone. He left to check on Iceberg since that was what all the muttering was about down below. I was unbothered to use my Observation Haki to find him so I left back to the ship and along the way I saw a guy who had long blue hair which defied gravity who was walking with two other girls. Some muttering told me that this guy was Franky. That name set me off. I was glad I had my sword. I yelled down at him.

"Hey! You're the leader of the Franky house right?!"

"Yeah! What about it?! Got a problem?!"

"I do!" I yelled

Jumping down, I landed on my feet infront of him as I growled. My sword was unsheathed as I sent an air slash at him which sent him flying. I jumped and followed after him as the ladies panicked. Jumping from roof to roof, I grinned when we landed in an empty flat area. Charging at him, I swung my sword at him and sent him crashing hard into the ground.

"You better pray you don't die today, cunt"

A/N: Thanks for reading!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

822 56 10
𝐌𝐎𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐍 𝐀𝐔! [𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐝 𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟𝐲 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] 𝐆𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐮...
23.2K 774 10
Y/n is the little brother of Monkey D. Luffy and the both of them always dreamed of become pirates, except Luffy wanted to be the King of Pirate. Y...
10.9K 317 17
𝙰 𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙶𝙾𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙰𝚃 𝙰𝚃𝙴 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙼𝙰𝙽 𝙷𝚄𝙼𝙰𝙽 𝙵𝚁𝚄𝙸𝚃; 𝙷𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 1000 𝚈𝙴𝙰𝚁 𝙾𝙻𝙳 𝙳𝚁𝙰𝙶𝙾𝙽 𝚈𝙴𝚃 𝙼𝚄𝙲𝙷 𝙻𝙸𝙺𝙴 𝙻𝚄...
8.7K 302 17
(One piece x male reader) *spoiler for dressrosa and all events afterwards.* M/n grew up with Law. While traveling across the seas he runs into to ma...