Sail! (Various One Piece X Ma...

Galing kay HowdyYowdy

Baking and drawing is all (M/N) likes to do to avoid his problems. He took to the seas to draw the beautiful... Higit pa

Meet (M/N)(L/N)
Chapter 1:Meeting Captain
Chapter 2: Sanji
Chapter 3: Don Krieg
Chapter 4: Hawk Eyes
Chapter 5: Ghin
Chapter 6:Cow Fish
Chapter 7: Arlong
Chapter 8: Nami
Chapter 9:Wanted
Loguetown
Smoker
Shanks
Ace
Food
Brother
Emarulu City
Hook
Fight
Rest
Bath
Bar
Island
Whitebeard
Bellamy
Enel Arc 1:Sky Island
Enel Arc 2:Trespassing
Rescue Mission
Enel Arc 3:Trial
Law
Enel Arc 4: Journey
Marine dropping in
Aokiji
Frozen
Enel Arc 5: Close
Train Station
Water 7
Water Passage
Damn, He A Cutie
Keel
Enel Arc 6: Shock
Harsh Words
Franky
Kaku and Lucci
Assassination
Enel Arc 7: Enhance
Window
Sea Train
False Hope
Live
Calming Down
Mizu Mizu BBQ
Sick
Meeting Law Again
Thanking Law
Thriller Bark
Moria Stinky Ass
Defeating Moria
Deal
New Sword
Sanji Doppelganger
Eustass Kid
In Cahoots
Rayleigh
Execution
Fly
Ace
Inescapable Fate
Trauma
Observation Training
Human Drills
Misbehaving Children
The Goth Family Shenanigans
Six Months
Two Years
Set Sail
Vibe Check
Shirahoshi
Jimbei
Waiting Game
Feast
Sweet Mochi Donut
Breakfast
Cold Snow
Alliance
Snow
Luffy Falls
Heart Throb
Hot Pink Flamingo
Sleep Law Damnit
Outfit
Dressrosa
Meeting CP-0
Fujitora Vs (M/N)
Failed Attack
Back Up
Scold
Stick It Out
Pink Flamingo
Conscious Again
Cora-San Loves You
Hangover
Only Alive
Yummy Donut Kiss
Special Chapter: Drink! Drink! Drink!
Day Two of The Week
Second Last Day of the Week
The day before Zou
Zou
Sanji Leaves.
Useless
Jack
Pudding
Fiancรฉ
Bonus Chapter: Mutual Masturbation
Family Doesn't Mean Family
Luffy Picks a Fight with Big Mom
Wedding Planning
Wrecking the Wedding
Gone Deaf
Sweet Wedding Cake
Stealing The Bride
Merienda
Heading to Wano
Stealing Food
I'm in Control, Not You
Ride
Bewitchment
Kyoshiro
Bathhouse
Kamazo

Misunderstanding

6.3K 266 103
Galing kay HowdyYowdy

[M/N][L/N] P.O.V

Taking off, I jumped all over with Usopp in my arms. He was badly beaten up all over. He cried as he sobbed out how he went to the Franky house yet was beaten up a second time. I found the Going Merry and jumped onto it and called out for Chopper who came rushing instantly. He screamed for a doctor but I told him he was a doctor. I took him into the medbay where we could properly look at his wounds. I helped Chopper out. Several hours passed, Usopp was stable.

Quietly, I left onto my boat and took off my bag. I hid it away before grabbing my sword. I was very angry and it was a great decision to have my sword be blunt. Stepping out, Sanji and Chopper had been told the news about the Going Merry by Zoro. They noticed me approaching and Sanji picked up on how I wasn't smiling. Chopper seemed slightly scared but I reassured him with a pat on the head that I was fine. On the inside, I was raging.

"We'll wait for Luffy's orders, he's the Captain" I stated emotionlessly

"(M/N)..." Sanji muttered

Zoro was silent as he observed me. I leaned against the railing with my fat pulled over my face. Nami came rushing back as she told us the location of the Franky House. Nami agreed to stay behind and guard the last two cases. She seemed scared too so I mustered up a true smile to break the illusion of fear. She gave out a pitiful laugh as she told us to beat them up well. I smiled at that. Not a wicked one but one of reassurance.

"Damn right we will. Sanji, Zoro, Chopper. Let's go" I ordered and they agreed

Successfully, we found Luffy and he seemed just as enraged as we did. Chopper took a rumble ball and entered his buff human form as we headed in the right direction to the Franky Family House. Silence, we walked in it which let me calm the raging storm inside and I became determined. We stood outside. Zoro tied his bandana on his head, Luffy cracked his muscles, Chopper growled, Sanji lit a cigarette and I unsheathed my sword.

"What's the order Captain?" I called out calmly

"Let's cause trouble in that house and send them flying" He calmly replied

At that moment, a large man over ten times our height came out but Luffy sent him flying with a punch, crashing the front door. They were all larger than us and seemed cocky. They were busy boasting about taking in our heads but I calmly cut down around 15 people on the far left in one motion as the house got a clean slice. I moved behind all of them with a stone cold stare. The roof crumbling down and wall falling apart. Luffy broke through the tough armour with his punches and Zoro sliced the cannonballs and even the canon.

They tried leaving from the back but one simple flick of my wrist with my sword in hand caused an air slash which cut down a pillar, blocking the exit. Sanji kicked their asses with his moves while casually smoking a cigar while Chopper entered another form and dashed infront of all the men. Taking them out. I took down some more too with my graceful movements. Luffy gave them a cold stare as he calmly stated that our intentions were to pulverise them.

Hours passed and everyone made sure to beat them up. They ruined a man's pride and dream. It wasn't just any man either. It was a crewmate, a friend. The house was completely torn down now because of me and Luffy. No one had a scratch and we calmly stood there as we waited for Luffy's orders. Shocking us all when he said it was time to give up the Going Merry.

Going back, I was a lot more calm now but still tense as we walked back. Luffy was back to normal and it seemed like he was always in tune with people's emotion. He climbed onto my back and poked my cheek. I gave him a smile but he still insisted on pulling my cheeks to form a smile which made Sanji and Zoro snicker. Chopper happily climbed into my arms and I slowly began happy again. Turns out, Chopper now likes climbing in my arms because he can also feel the enhancement. He found it a joy. This child was so cute.

"Ne, (M/N) let's kiss again. I want to do a super boost and be like bam!"

"But there's no need to." I stated

"Wait you two...kissed?!" Sanji asked pointing a finger at both of us.

"Yeah, I enhance Luffy the most when I kiss him." I stated in a matter of fact tone.

"Shishishi, but I liked it. Let's do it again!"

Sighing, I refused to Luffy as Sanji told Luffy to get off me since now he was wary of Luffy. He tried pulling him off but since he wrapped around me so many times it was impossible basically. Zoro just watched us quietly but he seemed irked. Luffy pouted as he tried kissing me only for me to grab his face and tell him no. He got the message and grumbled. He was innocent and clearly didn't understand. I felt like I would be taking advantage and I wanted there to be consent. When we got back, Usopp was awake.

Usopp was apologising for letting them get the money but Luffy tried to reassure Usopp that it was alright. He went about it in the wrong way. Blunt. He bluntly stated that we were going to replace the Going Merry. His eyes widened in disbelief and his lips trembled. It must've really hurt Usopp. He thought we were joking so I stepped in. I walked over to Usopp and stood infront of him which halted Luffy from saying anything as I got on my knees as Usopp sat on the recovery bed.

"Usopp... This decision was going to hurt everyone and you'll take it the worse since you were the closest to Kaya. I will never understand how painful it will be to you but please try and understand. Merry is on its last breaths. There's no other choice. Luffy argued with at least six people just today. Money isn't the issue. The keel is broken. I'm sorry but we can't go any further like this." I explained gently as I held his hands

"What are you saying (M/N)?! What do a few carpenters know! Are you saying we should listen to them!" Usopp yelled as the tears started falling.

"Usopp... please calm down, they're some of the world's best carpenters. Even if they weren't... We still run the risk of this boat sinking. Merry brought us this far for a reason... Maybe she knows it's time to move on. I think she didn't bring us this for a repair. Merry wasn't supposed to last this long but she pushed through for us. She doesn't want to see us sink at sea. She wants us to thrive so pl-!"

A harsh slap was delivered to my cheeks. Shocked, I looked up at Usopp who was in hysterics as he yelled that I was a liar. Keeping quiet, I could feel the blood on my tongue from biting it on accident when my jaw closed from Usopp's slap. The slap didn't physically hurt that much but it did sting and the wound to my heart cut even deeper. Luffy stepped in and shoved me backwards abruptly as he started yelling even when Zoro yelled at them to sit down and talk calmly.

"MERRY IS GOING TO DIE USOPP!"

Luffy yelled yet Usopp kept trying to deny it. Usopp looked away and kept trying to deny it. His soft voice was getting louder as he got angrier. Misunderstanding, Usopp yelled that Luffy was just using Merry and a tool. I stood up in worry when Usopp coughed frantically as Chopper and I tried to tell him that he needed rest. It didn't work. He was almost seeming delirious with the way he kept insisting we could fix Merry. We just needed to find a carpenter who would be willing to fix our ship and if not he would fix it himself.

"YOU'RE NOT A CARPENTER USOPP!"

Luffy screamed and Nami immediately warned Luffy. He was being too harsh now. He called us dogs for just listening to the carpenters like that. Zoro was silent. They kept fighting with Usopp refusing to give the ship up. He was angry Luffy was trying to act like a real captain by deciding a major decision like this but Luffy is the captain. He grabbed Usopp's shirt as he truly believed he misjudged Luffy.

Nami tried to interfere but I held her back which made her slightly upset. She didn't see the look of hurt in my eyes. It didn't help Nami was more emotional than usual because of her period. She was getting riled up too. I swallowed the blood in my mouth as I watched them argue. It really broke my heart as Usopp accused Luffy of so many bad things. I wished in that moment I could take on the pain both of them were feeling. Finally, Luffy had enough and shoved Usopp to the ground telling him to just leave if he didn't like his decision. He broke when he was accused continuously of being a cold blooded bastard. I could hear the voice crack from Luffy's anger. I stepped back in and pulled Luffy off.

"Luffy, you've gone too far!" I yelled

Sanji sent a kick to Luffy which sent him flying into the table. This snapped Luffy out of it. He apologised for sounding so cruel but again Usopp misunderstood as Luffy thinking he was just a tool and walked off telling us that he had quit. He got off the ship despite Chopper's begging for Luffy to come back with Nami pleading for Usopp to talk this out. The last thing he did was challenge Luffy to a duel.

My heart was breaking.

A/N: I chose to upload this for no reason! I have a few more chapters ready so all is good! Someone said we should kidnap Hattori and I agree but then we would see him wear all sorts of cute outfits.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.1K 58 11
Started: Aug 24, 2023- ? You are a strong young woman who ate a dog devil fruit and wants to travel the Grandline. Wanting adventure, looking for lov...
8.7K 301 17
(One piece x male reader) *spoiler for dressrosa and all events afterwards.* M/n grew up with Law. While traveling across the seas he runs into to ma...
821 56 10
๐Œ๐Ž๐ƒ๐„๐‘๐ ๐€๐”! [๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ค๐ž๐ฒ ๐ ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ] ๐†๐จ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐œ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ฎ...
22.8K 652 23
Monkey D Luffy is the new Pirate King and the whole One Piece world is going through change. You were safed out of slavery by the Heart Pirates from...