Letters To You (A Troyler AU)

Door Shippinglife

Troye walks into class one day, completely normal day, when suddenly he's handed an envelope by the teacher... Meer

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Part 2
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Recommendations
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Part 3
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Q&A (You might want to read this)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80--Epilogue
Author's Note--The End
Notes
Hello friends

Chapter 7

3.1K 198 98
Door Shippinglife

Troye's POV:

Dear Weirdo,

        Hey, the teacher wants us to make this letter short. Since it's October, the weather is dropping, so the teacher wants to be able to send the letter's over in one small box. 

        All I wanted to say for this edit if you're an idiot sometimes. :P

        I didn't really mean what you think about the project, I meant what's your opinion on me? ;) 

        Okay, have fun with your crush!

--Slayler Oakley

        I pouted slightly at such a short message. It's not like I always expect much from him, but it's kind of nice to learn things about him. It's not like I was insanely close with Tyler now or anything, but sometimes I felt like I was opening up to him more than he was to me. He hadn't even answered my question about his sexuality. It was an easy yes or no, saying he was comfortable enough to mention his crush around me.

        Then again...I mention my crush around him all the time and still haven't come out to him, but that's different! I haven't come out to anyone! Then again, I don't necessarily know if he has either...for all I know, he might actually be straight. Oh well, it's not like it mattered. I was about to see my crush in a matter of minutes anyways. I stuffed the paper carelessly into my bag, this letter not being as important as the rest, and stood up before the bell even rang. The teacher glanced up to me, opened her mouth to speak, and then the bell resounded throughout the area, causing her to shut up. I smirked a little and slung my bag onto my shoulder, hurrying out of the class.

        "Troye! Wait!" I heard Zoe yell and I sighed. It's not that I wanted to ignore her, I was just really in the mood to see someone else. "Troye Mellet stop!" She demanded and I groaned, turning around slowly and grit my teeth.

        "What?!" I asked, the question coming out harsher than I meant. Her eyesbrows just flicked up once, earning me an unimpressed expression.

        "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." She mumbled as she caught up to me.

        "I did not! I'm just in a hurry to see someone!" I whisper-yelled quickly. This seemed to spark her some interest. She raised one eyebrow as one corner of her mouth lifted into her own form a smirk.

        "A special someone?" She asked, laughter distinct among her features. I just sighed and rolled me eyes.

        "What do you want?" I grumbled. Her smirk turned into a full-fledged grin.

        "You aren't denying it?" I slapped her side playfully, but enough where she got to the idea to shut up about the topic. "I was just wondering if he mentioned Alfie again." She didn't have to specify who he was for me to know who she was talking about.

        "Uh not this time." I replied casually, shrugging as I started to walk along with her. Her eyebrows furrowed upon hearing my comment.

        "Is everything alright?" She asked and I quirked my eyebrows, glancing at her weirdly.

        "Yeah...why?" I asked.

        "Oh...nothing...you just seem so...like...bored with the whole Tyler thing. Did something happen?" She wondered and I scoffed, almost laughed actually.

        "Zoella Sugg, nothing is different with me today. Just because Tyler didn't write about Alfie doesn't mean something's wrong." I pointed out and she bit her lip anxiously.

        "Yeah but doesn't Tyler write you long letters? Something worth mentioning?" I finally realized what she was looking for, and I rolled my eyes.

        "No he has not told me if he's gay yet." I answered her unasked question. She sighed loudly and her footsteps were starting to turn into stomps. In fact, she was shaking her head too. She looked genuinely furious. "Zoe...Zoe come on." But she wouldn't stop, she just hurried up a little. I sighed and then ran ahead, grabbing her by both arms and turned her to face me. "Zoella what's wrong?" I didn't know what changed in the past five minutes, but she wouldn't make eyecontact with me and she was shifting around anxiously.

        "I...I can't explain it." She muttered so quietly I could barely catch her words. Fortunately, I did.

        "Alright, well just calm down. I honestly couldn't give a shit if he's gay or not." I said, trying to lighten the moment with a small smile.

        "If who's gay or not?" A familiar voice rang out behind me. My eyes widened and I bit down on my lip hard. I let go of Zoe's arms and stepped back, turning around slowly just to find Connor grinning in front of me. I let out a small laugh and rolled my eyes a little. He scared me half to death, I was afraid it was Cameron coming to torment me or something.

        "Uh my penpal." I replied. Something seemed to flash across Connor's face for a moment, but I just shook it off as my imagination as the next second he was smiling again.

        "Ah okay. Zoe I hope you don't mind if I steal this boy from you?" Connor requested with a charming grin, grasping lightly on my elbow. 

        "Go...ahead..." Zoe mumbled, her eyebrows furrrowed, eyes flicking between the two of us suspiscously. Her eyes landed on my flushed face and she giggled. "Have fuuunnnn." I shot her a glare and was about to swat at her with my hand again when she turned on her heel and skipped away from us. I sighed, used my free arm to rake my hand through my hair, and turned to face Connor once more. 

        "Don't mind her, she's sweet but can be one of the biggest nuisances." I mumbled and he chuckled.

        "She seem's pretty harmless. Then again pretty people tend to act harmless until you really get to know them. I found that our the hard way with you." A blush flowed into my cheeks at the sound of his words. His fingers let go of my arm but he nudged me playfully with his shoulder. "So it's the end of the school day, where are we off to?" He asked as though the sentence before was no big deal. I swallowed hard and then cleared my throat a bit.

        "My house is a mess right now and I don't have money to go anywhere. Maybe we could go to your place?" I suggested and his eeys widened the slightest.

        "Um..." He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. In the whole year I've known Connor, I have never been to his house. He always found soem excuse to not show me, but I was determined to come some time. "You know, my mom is repainting the living room and she really doesn't want me to bring anyone home"--I groaned and he blinked rapidly, his expression taken aback. "What?"

        "You might not realize it, but that's the same shitty lie to told me last time." I reminded, more annoyance seeping into my voice than I really wanted. He sucked his bottom lip back between his teeth and looked down to the floor. I sighed and set my hands on both of his shoulders. His head flicked up instantly, nervousness flooding in his eyes by my simple touch. I dropped my hands and stuffed them in my pockets, clearing my throat again just out of sheer awkwardness. "Con," I started, "I don't know why you won't let me come to your house. You come to mine all the time." I complained. I know it probably wasn't fair to push him to let me come to his house. For all I know, his house has two rooms, or his mom is terrible to him or something, but even that I think I deserve to know.

        "I know Troye, I'm sorry I just...my room's like my own Tumblr. Very personal and shows things about me I don't want you to know yet." He replied, but his voice cracked nervously on a few words. No matter how much I wanted to just make him feel better, I couldn't help the scoff that puffed out of my mouth.

        "You make it sound like you're a murderer or a pyschopath or something." Without him saying a word, he narrowed his eyes and took a step closer to me. My breath hitched when his hands lightly held onto my hips and he leaned his head forward a little. I forced my eyes to not flutter shut, forced myself to believe this wasn't going where I so badly wanted it to. His lips weren't touching mine at all but I could feel his breath on mine as he spoke.

        "Who say's I'm not a psycopathic murderer?" He questioned, flicking his eyebrows up once. I swallowed hard, not trusting my voice in the moment. His serious expression instantly broke into a grin and a small giggle. I put my hands on either of his biceps lightly in case he pulled away and I chuckled, shaking my head slightly as I looked to the ground.

        "You're a loser." I muttered into my laughter and he nodded his head a little.

        "So I've heard. I swear I wasn't this much of a loser before I met you." He insisted and I rolled my eyes.

        "Yeah right, when I met you, you were best friends with Phil." I pointed out.

        "Exactly. Then I became friends with you and my social status just went downhill." He winked and I scoffed once more.        

        "For all the teasing I get and for how much you don't tell me, I just cannot understand why we are still friends." I teased and he blushed a little while lasting.

        "Oh come on, you couldn't go a day with out me." He replied and I sighed. He had no idea just how true that was.

        "I guess you're right." I took a step back and he took that as his cue to drop his arms, and so did I. It's not like I didn't want him touching me, if it was my choice, he'd never let go of me, but I realized we were probably the last ones still in the school. Not to mention, if Cameron happened to come around we'd probably never see the end of his teasing. "Well I guess I should get going. Do you have a ride home?" I asked and he nodded.

        "Yeah I'm fine. I'll uh see you tomorrow..." He mumbled and then hurried out the doors.

A-N: Good news! I have planned everything out for the next fifteen-twenty chapters HOPEFULLY. There's a chance it might be less but whatever, this is going to be a long-ish fanfic. The letter's will for the most part be coming to an end in like three chapters. There will be other letters in the future but I won't have them at the beginning of every chapter afterward. The story will get better I promise. Vote and comment! 

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

43.9K 791 31
(NOT FULLY EDITED) Madison has dealt with abuse and heart ache her whole life thinking that it was what she deserved. First her parents then her boyf...
1K 176 64
When Noelani was six years old her family were involved in a serious car accident which sends her to a care home in Minnesota. Since Noelani's mov...
18K 1K 174
It's a story/ fanfic that includes Tyler Oakley, Connor Franta and many other youtubers. It's about a young adult who has had a bad childhood and sh...
61.6K 3.2K 32
After heading to a new boarding school, Troye Mellet is lost. He meets Tyler Oakley and finds him nice, just to find he is a target of the crew, a po...