Eye for an Eye

Autorstwa AutumnLeighxo

{Sequel to The Deal} Hope is back with vengeance. Every single person who had the audacity to threaten her a... Więcej

Chapter 1: Unexpected Return.
Chapter 2: He's The Spy.
Chapter 3. Lip Biting.
Chapter 4: We Are Not Killing Him... Yet.
Chapter 5: The Phone Call.
Chapter 6: Mafia.
Chapter 7: I'm Going To Miss You So Much Baby Girl.
Chapter 8: Breakups & Rebound Sex.
Chapter 9: Cut A Bitch.
Chapter 10: I Won't Hesitate To Break Your Fingers.
Chapter 11: Satisfying My Needs.
Chapter 12: My Locket.
Chapter 13: The Mafia Ball.
Chapter 14: The shooting.
Chapter 15: Happy Memory.
Chapter 16: The proposal.
Chapter 17: My sister.
Chapter 18: No, I'm much worse.
Chapter 19: The Truth.
Chapter 20: Jace Porter.
Chapter 21: Time to say goodbye.
Chapter 22: Moving On.
Chapter 23: Siblings
Chapter 24: I'm Fucked In The Head
Chapter 25: Surrounded By Idiots
Chapter 26: Oops
Chapter 27: I Don't Deserve You
Chapter 28: My Idiots In Shining Armour
Chapter 29: They've got her.
Chapter 30: I see you.
Chapter 31: Let The Darkness In.
Chapter 32: Surprises
Chapter 33: I Know How You Think
Chapter 34: Feelings
Chapter 35: Never Have I Ever
Chapter 36: Morning Shenanigans
Chapter 36: Remembering
Chapter 37: Broken
He's The Damon To Your Elena
Chapter 40: The Huntress
Chapter 41: I'm Afraid Of Falling
Chapter 42: Mrs King
Chapter 43: War
Chapter 44: Breaking Promises
Chapter 45: Green Eyes
Chapter 45: Loss
Chapter 46: Heartache
Chapter 47: Never Ending

Chapter 39: All Revealed

147 9 8
Autorstwa AutumnLeighxo

My lips didn't move for the first few seconds, the way they fit perfectly against mine.

Fireworks went off inside my head, my whole body trembled from a simple kiss like they used to. Xavier completely slipped my mind from Callum's touch, the ring on my finger felt light like it had vanished.

I could feel the broken pieces of my heart slowly mending back together, the same piece that cracked when he died in my arms after Mason took his life. I was partially responsible for Mason's death, with the help of Ashton.

I could feel the guilt eating away knowing I had helped kill him for revenge but Callum isn't dead. He's very much real, right in front of me declaring his love for me.

There was no darkness.

No fear of being killed.

It was just me and him.

His hand pressed against the bottom of my back, his other one cupped the side of my face stroking his thumb across my freckled cheeks.

Twelve freckles he said, doesn't surprise me that he counted them.

I slowly started to move my lips against his, relishing in the most amazing kiss. Something I had been craving without even knowing. He was hungry for me, pouring all of his love into it.

My toes curled and my grip tightened on his shirt bunching it together, his chest rubbed against mine as a groan rumbled from the back of his throat.

His lips left mine both of us out of breath, then he started placing delicate pecks across my jaw the moved to my warm cheeks before his brown eyes locked onto my blue ones.

They were bright and cheerful, full of happiness and love like they used to.

"Give me a chance Freckles, because I don't think I'll survive if I lost you" He whispered.

I bit my cherry red lips and gazed at the ground, the music returning to my ears, engines roaring to life preparing for the race. His finger slipped under my chin tilting my head up, and his thumb pulled my lip away from my teeth.

"Don't do that"

"Do what?"

His eyes clouded over "I won't be responsible for my actions if you do it again"

I sucked in a harsh breath a warm feeling growing in the out of my stomach as I clenched my thighs.

Then Xavier appeared in my mind and all I felt was guilt. I shouldn't have kissed Callum, it felt wrong but right at the same time.

We haven't established that we are actually together, just marrying each other in two weeks' time which at the start was just to gain power.

Over time I've come to realise I hate this life, being a target, and having to be strong because I was the leader. This gang business has caused me nothing but pain but I refuse to let anyone take over my gang, I didn't want to burden them with that.

Also, I didn't want someone evil and corrupted to take over cause that will mean many wars and lots of death.

"Do you regret it?"

I could hear Jace calling my name from behind, the race was about to start and I promised I'd spend the day and night with him.

Tomorrow was a new day, and I had planned to hunt down Brooke for betraying me and Lily. Oliver deserves to know though, he needs to know that his sister is a backstabbing bitch.

Do I regret it?

I don't think I did.

"No I don't, I could never regret anything when it comes to you" I have him a warm smile.

I kissed the corner of his mouth "But you need to give me time, I need to figure some things out and I need to get back to Jace"

"Okay I will, now you best get back to Jace before he beats my arse"

"I'll see you later Reed, hopefully, you're arse is still intact" I smirked and walked away from him.

I could hear his footsteps retreating as his phone rang, but I didn't bother to turn around knowing he was already gone. As I got closer to Jace, cars all in a line ready to the takeoff.

A woman with hardly any clothing stood in front with a flag in her hands shaking in the wind.

Before I could stand by his side I felt someone latch onto my arm, their nails digging into my skin breaking it.

I looked to the side to see Brooke, the very girl I had planned to hunt down. Her eyes were burning through my skull as her grip tightened around me.

"Remove your hand or I will rip your arm off and beat you to death with it" I spoke with authority.

"You won't do that in front of everyone, you're weak Hope with your messed up legs and sliced up stomach. I applaud your mother at her work, I don't know what is taking them idiots so long in killing you. They know where your daughter is, and it's only a matter of time before they rip her away from you. I hope they have tiny baby coffins... "

I wrapped my hand around her neck and squeezed as hard as I could, the anger spread through my body as I felt the pulse in her neck slow weaken against my fingers.

"I'm going to enjoy killing each and every one of you. You are sick in the head, and if my uncle or whoever else touches my daughter I will skin you and every other fucker alive"

She tried to pull my hand off but it only made me tighten my grip.

"You have no idea who is conspiring against you, does it frighten you that he's been in the same house as you? Pretending to be your friend, watching your every move" She spat.

I curled my fist and threw it against her cheek making her tumble to the floor, then threw myself on top of her repeatedly punching her.

"You used Lily to get close to me" I screamed.

When I stopped she was still conscious, her lips wear bleeding, one of her eyes were swollen, cuts lay on her cheeks from the impact of my ring

She spat the blood out onto my chest and jabbed at my stomach, the pain bolted through me like lightning.

I grit my teeth, my hand pulled at her hair pulling her closer "Tell me who he is" I noticed people surrounding us now, some with their phones out.

Suddenly someone's arms snaked around me lifting me up off Brooks limp body who was laughing, spitting more blood out.

"Think about it Hope, who came running to you a few years ago telling you of all the terrible things West has done, telling you that Jace was the spy and about your stalker. Which you killed by the way" She struggled to sit up, leaning on her elbow as he lip quirked up.

"Not the innocent girl you once were" Some more blood dripped from her mouth.

"Are you telling me the other person who has been working with my Uncle is Noah fucking Romans. Xavier's brother?"

"Ding ding ding" Her voice rang.

Unable to control my temper as Jace held me back, the way she sat there smiling and knowing what she has done to betray me and my best friend. Feeling sick that I've been friends with the traitor and related to the other I elbowed Jace in the side.

As he let me go I sped over to her and knelt down, her eyes shooting wide open fear clouding over. My hands wrapped around her blooded throat and with one simple twist, her neck snapped, her body going limp.

People weren't paying any attention to the races, all of their eyes were on me but nobody did a single thing about it. Nobody dared to question or stop me.

Smart.

I'm in no mood.

When I looked up I noticed Callum staring at me, and I could help to feel a little sad letting him see me kill someone without giving it a single thought.

He has seen the darkness in me and I wouldn't blame him if he did change his mind.

I took my eyes off him and walked away from the scene having to push past some people, others moved out of my way.

I refuse to let my tears fall so people can see my weakness, all that was running through my mind now was killing Noah. Xavier is going to be furious when he meats of his brother's disloyalty.

Jace pulled up next to me and opened my door without saying a word as I got in and out on my seat belt, driving home to find that son of a bitch.

________________________

As soon as I slammed the door open I noticed Miles and Oliver sat together having a drink whilst watching fast and furious.

Both swiveled round from the impact of the door against the wall and Miles shot up out of his seas and headed towards me.

"Bambi, what's up, your not hurt are you?" He asked me worriedly, trying to check for injuries.

I looked over at Oliver "Your sister is dead"

"What the hell happened, what do you mean she's dead? Is that her fucking blood" He raised his voice, Miles blocked his path.

"Your sister is dead because she works for my uncle so I snapped her neck, oh but she did one thing right and told me that our precious Noah is the other one working with our uncle" I eyed Miles as I spat the last word.

"Xavier's brother?"

I nodded.

His lips set in a straight line and his foot started to tap against the laminate flooring. Something he did a lot when he became angry or upset.

"That bastard, no wonder he's been gone a day. Usually, I can't get him out of that fridge"

My eyes were slowly getting heavy, my energy slowly draining from my body from everything that had happened today.

My fingers pinched the skin on my forehead, then Miles took my hand in his "Go upstairs and sleep, we will deal with Noah tomorrow. He isn't going anywhere and doesn't fight with me on this, now go. I'll be up soon with your medication"

No point in arguing with him, he's god damn stubborn, and even though I'm a leader he's my older brother.

I trudged up the stairs silently hearing them whisper to each other, well Miles was telling off Oliver for snapping at me. Although I don't blame him if someone told me that Miles had betrayed me and that he was killed I'd be furious too.

When I opened my door I saw West lay on my bed but he wasn't alone.

He was holding a baby girl in his arms, cradling her to sleep and humming songs to soothe her.

Mila was here.

So it's been Noah this whole time.

Mila is back but is she back for good?

Not long till the wedding, will she go through with it?

Please vote and comment.

Ciao!

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

182K 3.7K 50
Completed (Needs Editing) Love, lust, an age gap, a mafia and a love triangle. Will this love heal or wreck them? __________________________________...
638K 32.8K 54
"Shhh! Do not make a sound.. or I won't refrain myself to tie you up!" His grip on my wrist tightens. I need to get my book from him, in which I wro...
642K 13.8K 22
And there I stood, with my mouth wide open, my hands shaking, and my legs frozen. My boss looks up from his victim that is laying dead at his feet be...
78.3K 580 29
"Your cheeks are turning bright red, my favorite color" he says. I break eye contact immediately and stare down. One moment he's hovering over me li...