Cliches | Yoonmin

By orangexmint

"This is so cliche," "Is it?" "You're my boss," "Is that wrong?" "I never said that," "I want you, Jimin," "I... More

Author's Note
character profiles
Clichés
prologue
ooo
oo1
oo2
oo3
oo4
oo5
oo6
oo7
oo8
oo9 (m?)
o1o
breaking news
o11
o12
o13
o14
o15
o16
o17
o18
breaking news
o19
o2o
o21
o22 (m)
o23
o24
o25
o26
o27
o28 (m)
o29
o3o
o31
o32
o33
breaking news
breaking news
breaking news
o34
o35
o36
o37
o38
o39
breaking news
breaking news
breaking news
o4o
o41
o42
o43
o44
o45 (m)
breaking news
breaking news
breaking news
o46
o47
o48
o49
o50
breaking news
o51
o52
o53 (m)
breaking news
breaking news
o54
o55
o56
breaking news
Epilogue
Author's Note
bonus chapter - I do

bonus chapter - tangled...I see what you did there

2K 84 64
By orangexmint

| SIX MONTHS SINCE DEBUT |
_______

IT'S BEEN SIX MONTHS SINCE THEY DEBUT AND JIMIN FEELS LIKE HE'S LIVING OFF A CONSTANT HIGH. It was one thing to have your music out in the world for people to hear, but it was a completely different sensation to perform it. Jimin was used to being on stage for people, and preforming, but it was a whole new feeling, not having to take him clothes off to warrant such an applause. Not to mention the fact that the crowds were bigger, and the stage was larger. Being on stage with his friends got his blood pumping, and his heart racing. He lived for it and never wanted it to end.

It wasn't just Jimin that got such a high from it. Jungkook always seemed to have a permanent high for days after a concert. Jimin didn't know how he could have so much energy after a show. Jungkook would run circles around the rest of them, singing at the top of his lungs and dancing like an idiot. And he always somehow managed to con one of them into dancing with him at the end of the night.

The best part of it all was getting to go home to Yoongi and seeing just how proud that man was of him. Yoongi would shower him with praise,and kisses making Jimin go red in the face. The two couldn't go a day without Yoongi telling him how much he loved him, and that he was proud of him for finally pursuing his dreams, and Jimin would turnaround and tell him how much he loved him and how he was so thankful to have someone in his life who was able to help him achieve those dreams.

Aside from the countless praise, Jimin began to notice how every so often,Yoongi would bring him home a gift. Most of the time, it was something small, mostly jewelry. Jimin loved to wear rings, and so Yoongi developed a habit of bringing home rings for Jimin to wear. At first they were nothing flashy, but once in a while, Jimin would get one that had a diamond or emerald in it. He'd wear each one with pride. However six months since debuting, Yoongi surprised him with a trip. It was sudden, very spontaneous and slightly out of character for Yoongi, who really wasn't one to enjoy/be spontaneous. And to top it off, he didn't give Jimin any details. Just that he should pack for a few days, and pack for somewhere warm.

He was pleasantly surprised to find out that they were in Hawaii the following week. Jimin had once mentioned to Yoongi in the first month or so of their relationship that he'd wanted to visit Hawaii, not thinking that Yoongi would remember it. It wasn't that he didn't think Yoongi didn't pay attention to him when he spoke, it was more of a fact that he had only mentioned it once and never spoke about it again. When he asked what they were doing in Hawaii, Yoongi gave him a sly smile and kissed his cheek. "It's part of your gift," He said as they checked into their hotel. Jimin raised an eyebrow in response.

"What gift?"

But that was it for the conversation.

Three days passed, and Jimin was beginning to wonder what Yoongi had up his sleeve. He never mentioned a gift, and when Jimin brought it up Yoongi always shrugged it off.

They spent their days down at the beach, going for long walks and taking in the local culture. Yoongi had managed to make their time there very romantic, which again, was slightly out of the norm for him. Yoongi wasn't the type to do something incredibly fancy when he wanted to be romantic. He was subtle and did smaller things that got Jimin's attention, like bringing him breakfast in bed, or buying him jewelry, so he couldn't figure out why Yoongi was suddenly taking him on a lavish trip. It wasn't until they neared the end of their trip that he figure it out.

The morning started out like every other. Yoongi woke up first, and would then wake Jimin up by kissing his face that always led to a little something more by the time Jimin managed to open his eyes. Then they ordered room service and would shower while they waited.

Breakfast was always a quiet affair, in which they would sit out on the balcony, talking to one another about whatever came to mind. They did this every morning, whether they were at home, or on the road. If they couldn't do it in person, they'd do it over the phone, and if they ran into an issue where they didn't have time, they wrote it down and talked about it later that evening over dinner. It was something they both looked forward to. Sometimes it was serious, like discussing Jimin's home life growing up. Yoongi had learned a little more about the whole situation over the past few months since finding out, and he was more than happy to listen to him vent if he needed to. Other times, it was something ridiculous like whether or not socks would take over the world. Jimin argued that it would be the robots, but Yoongi wouldn't budge on his sock theory.

This morning they talked about their future, more specifically, kids. Yoongi had a feeling that the topic would pop up eventually. He wasn't dreading the conversation, it just so happened that there were a lot of kids running around during their stay, and Yoongi could tell that Jimin had developed some form of baby fever. He could also tell that Jimin was a little nervous about bringing up the idea to him, so he took it upon himself to initiate the conversation so that he would be a bit more at ease.

"Boy or girl?" was how he brought it up.

Jimin had been mid bite when Yoongi asked him, and for a fraction of the second he was very confused as to what he was being asked. But then his gaze drifted downwards, over the balcony, and he could see two little girls running around by the pool, and he understood what Yoongi meant. Jimin set his food down and shrugged his shoulders.

"I'm not picky," he told him. "I'd be happy with a boy or a girl,"

"But..." Yoongi added, raising a brow at him. He'd known him long enough that  there was more to his statement.

"But I wouldn't mind having a little girl that I could completely spoil and play dress up with," Jimin breathed, looking up at Yoongi with a pouty face. "Do you know how many dresses I could put her in? Thousands, Yoongi,and she'd be the prettiest little girl."

Yoongi could feel his heart melting a little bit at just how adorable Jimin was being right now. He went to talk, but Jimin beat him to it and was going off on another tangent. "Or I could dress her up like a ninja! There's a good chance that she might hate dresses and not want to be girly, which is completely fine, so I'll dress her like a ninja. Ninjas are cool," Yoongi chuckled softly and shook his head.

"What if we have a boy?" Yoongi asked. "Would you still want to play dress up?"

"Of course. He can be a Ninja too. We'll raise an army!"

"What if he wants to wear a dress?"

"Well then I'll buy him every fucking colour dress there is and tell him he's just as pretty as everyone else." Jimin replied as a matter of fact, and then proceeded to go off on another rant about how if he had kids they could be anything that they wanted to and he would love them no matter what because no child should ever feel like they're unloved by their parents for being themselves.

And thus began the three hour long conversation of what gender baby they wanted and how many kids they wanted. Yoongi wanted two. He grew up with a brother and wanted his own child to have a sibling so that they always had someone to play with and to confide in if they couldn't come to him. Jimin, however wanted more than two. He had his heart set on running a mini Ninja army, and if he kept talking about it in such an adorable manner, Yoongi would most likely let him. They talked about all the fun things they could do if they were parents,like dressing their kids in matching outfits, and daily cuddles.Getting to buy tons of baby clothes. Getting to take them to parks and watching them play sports or other activities. Jimin was determined to put them in dance, and Yoongi wanted them to have music lessons. Watching them succeed in life, and discovering who they areas people made Jimin feel very emotional considering they didn't have kids. It led to Jimin having a bit of a crying session, in which Yoongi tried very hard not to laugh, because the whole situation to him was cute. When Jimin had finally calmed down, Yoongi suggested they go for a walk down by the water.

The two of them changed out of their pajamas, and got dressed for the day. Jimin didn't know how Yoongi managed to wear black out in the sun, but the man seemed unaffected by the heat so he let him be. They walked along the shore line, where the sand met the ocean, and Jimin took the quiet time between them to reflect upon their relationship and in that moment, Jimin realized how much he truly loved this man. Min Yoongi took him from a place in his life that he wasn't content with, to a place where he could finally be himself and not have to worry about anything. Yoongi didn't judge, only loved, and treated him like a king. Jimin had never felt so comfortable with someone the way he did with Yoongi.

He leaned into Yoongi's side as they walked, closing his eyes momentarily in content. Yoongi peered down at him, and kissed the top of his head as he wrapped an arm around Jimin's shoulder. Yoongi didn't need to hear in to know that in that moment, Jimin was saying I love you. He just knew.

The rest of their day went by smoothly. They stayed down on the beach for over an hour, before deciding to get lunch. They opted to eat at a small cafe – one they had discovered during the duration of their stay, and had come to love. Jimin liked the quiet atmosphere, Yoongi liked the air conditioning.

After lunch, they wandered around, taking in the views. Jimin was sad that they would be leaving soon. They had two more days after this, and then they'd be back home. Jimin did miss Momo though, and his friends. Not to mention that Yoongi did have a company to run. As the sun began to fade, the two of them headed back to the hotel. Jimin was all prepared to jump into his pj's and order him, but the moment they arrived, Yoongi kissed his shoulder, told him to go shower and then put something nice on.

Jimin raised an eyebrow as Yoongi pushed him towards the bathroom. "What are you planning mister?" he questioned, narrowing his eyes.

"You'll see."

And so he did as he was told. Jimin showered, making sure to wash off the sweat and sand from the day. When he was convinced he was clean, he got out of the shower, and made his way back into the rest of the room, where Yoongi was patiently waiting on the edge of the bed. Yoongi stood, kissed his cheek and without a word, entered the bathroom to shower himself. Jimin made a face as he dried off and grabbed a few articles of clothing. He wore a white button up, and a pair of slacks. He dried his hair, and brushed it while waiting for Yoongi to come out of the shower. Five minutes later, Yoongi appeared, half dried off, wearing a pair of slacks and a button up as well. Jimin giggled.

They matched.

Jimin waited silently for Yoongi to finish getting ready and as they headed back out, Jimin slipped his arms around Yoongi's neck and pulled him close. "Are you going to share your secrets yet?" he mused. Yoongi laughed, and kissed him.

"We're going to dinner,"

"Where?"

"Somewhere fancy,"

"Why?"

Yoongi laughed again. "Jimin, do you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you,"

"Then be patient."

Jimin did not enjoy being patient.

Just like he was with the trip, Jimin was pleasantly surprised to find out that Yoongi had taken him somewhere extremely fancy. He could tell that Yoongi was trying to be romantic, and step outside of his comfort zone. Yoongi's idea of a fancy dinner meant the two of them trying to cook something extravagant in their own kitchen and drinking a lot of wine. This...this was unusual, but Yoongi had to have a good reason for it.

They were seated outside on a little balcony, by themselves. Jimin found this part to be interesting about the restaurant. They had several balconies on multiple floors, some that seated multiple tables,others that seated on a few, and the odd ones that had a single table. Jimin and Yoongi were seated all alone, under the evening sky.Dark reds and blues filled the sky, and little stars were beginning to twinkly in the night. They could still hear the music, and smell the food, but other than that it was just them. Jimin found it all incredibly sweet.

Jimin could tell something was off all throughout dinner. It wasn't a bad feeling. Jimin just happened to notice that Yoongi was talking a lot. Jimin and Yoongi learned pretty quickly into their relationship that Jimin was normally the one that led the conversation and Yoongi listened. Yoongi only led the conversation if it was something he really wanted to talk about or get off his chest. Other than that, he was more than content to let Jimin ramble off on just about anything.But tonight, was different. Yoongi led the conversation, and it was Jimin who did the listening. It started off with him asking Jimin if he enjoyed his time in Hawaii. Of course he did. He loved every minute of it, even more so that Yoongi was there with him, and it was something they experienced together. Jimin loved anything that involved Yoongi. Then the conversation somehow turned onto kids, and Yoongi began babbling about how he kind of wanted three kids. He thought it was a weird thing to want an odd number of kids, but there was something nice about having three kids to him. It was near the end of this part of the conversation that Jimin reached out, and grabbed Yoongi's hand. "Yoongi, what's this about?"

Yoongi took a deep breath, and let out a heavy sigh. "I got you something," he said. Jimin gently squeezed Yoongi's hand.

"Baby-"

"I know, I know, I didn't have to get you anything, but I did," Yoongi said, hand fumbling about his pocket. "humour me?"

Jimin nodded his head as Yoongi placed the tiny box on the table. A soft smile graced Jimin's lips. He already knew it was a ring. He wondered if the ring had been made here. Yoongi had a habit of bringing back rings from places that he was traveled to for Jimin. Jimin pulled the box close to him, and popped the lid. Inside was a simple band. It was silver, and cold to the touch. There was no embellishment on it.Sometimes there were gems or crystals, other times it was simple. Yoongi seemed to have taken the simple route this time. However, he did notice that the band had an inscription on it. You were my new dream. Jimin rolled his eyes playfully, and let out a small laugh. "Tangled,"he mused, briefly peering up at Yoongi. "I see what you did there,"

Yoongi liked his lips. "I thought you might enjoy it,"

"This is really sweet, Yoongi," Jimin whispered. "I love it,"

"You do? I buy you a lot of rings, so I never really know what to get you nowadays," Yoongi said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"You know I love all of them. From the simple ones to the over the top ones. I'm so mad because I don't have enough fingers to wear all of them," Jimin joked. Yoongi let out a soft chuckle.

"Well this is a special ring," he said, and Jimin wasn't properly paying attention to the fact that Yoongi had risen from his seat and crouched down beside him. He almost jumped when he noticed Yoongi right next to him.

"They're all special to me," Jimin stated, not understanding what Yoongi meant. "Every ring you bring me is special. It's-"

"Baby, you're not allowed to take this one off," Yoongi whispered. Jimin gave him a confused look.

"You say that about all the rings," Jimin pouted.

"Yes," Yoongi said with a laugh. He gently took the ring from Jimin and held it up in his own hands. "But I mean it with this one. If you put it on you're not allowed to take it off...well, you can take it off on our wedding day, so I can give you the proper ring, but other than that it has to stay on,"

Oh. Jimin realized. Now he understood.

Jimin was at a lost for words. "M-Min Yoongi," he began, looking down at the man beside him. "Are you-" his eyes had widened greatly.He was not expecting this. Yoongi wasn't over the top. He was simple,and Jimin always joked around with Rayne and the boys that if Yoongi were to propose he'd probably do it half asleep in bed, or during dinner one evening. He never expected him to propose in Hawaii.

"I know I'm not fancy," Yoongi said. "But I wanted to do something nice and memorable," he was talking in a soft voice. "I also knew that it would catch you off guard,"

"I am caught off guard," Jimin whispered.

"Park Jimin," Yoongi said, forcing Jimin's attention onto his boyfriend."We've been together for roughly a year and a half, and I can't imagine spending my life with anyone else. Having you by my side is my greatest pride and joy, and I want that forever. I want the late nights with the both of us working like crazy, and the lazy morning makeouts where you whine about not wanting to get out of bed and I have to bribe you with food. I want to go on more cheesy holidays like this with you just because we can. I want to see you further your career, and become the best that you can be. I wanna raise a family with you. You can have your mini army of tiny Ninjas if it means that I get to call you mine, I-"

"Yes," Jimin said, before Yoongi could even finish his rant, and get to the actual question. "I'll marry you," he choked out.

"You will?" Yoongi replied, in slight disbelief. "I didn't-"

"It doesn't matter, you had me at Ninja army," Jimin grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and yanked him up for a kiss. Yoongi wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist, pulling him against his body as tightly as possible. He made sure not to drop the ring.

"I love you so much," Yoongi whispered against his lips.

"I love you more,"

hello, hi, and you thought this book was over huh?

i'm gonna do a few more of these chapters, cause I had one or two ideas that I didn't really know how to work into the book at the time, and kinda because no one really wanted to do a q&a which is sad (no mini kimi is not named after kimchi and for the one reader who asked If I'd write more yoonmin books, the answer is yes. I've got like four planned out)

also, seeing as I now have all of you here, I really want to know who's gonna take over the world: robots or socks (keep in mind that socks have been walked over/stepped on their whole lives)

I hope all of you are doing well, I love you all, and thank you for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 538 12
" I fell in love with someone I know I can't have " " What are you talking about..? " " Do I have to say it? I'm in love with you yoongi! " " What...
1.8M 66.6K 41
Where a CEO is strict to anyone who comes in his way except he is only sweet to his assistant "Taehyung come to my office now!" "W-what do y-you want...
831K 28.6K 36
" Why are you so obsessed with me?! " " Let's get something straight, you belong to me whether you like or not " " You don't own me " " Not yet "
727 15 14
"hello, welcome to mcdonalds, how can I help you? in which the drive thru voice was a bit too attractive for jeon jungkook.