Did You Call Me Love? - Taeko...

By Dani-luv-bts

The famous idol singer, V, seems to have a boyfriend. But nobody has seen him yet. They only see the hickies... More

01 - Jungkook.
02 - Taehyung.
03 - Secret.
04 - First Time.
05 - let's meet again.
06 - I Remember You.
07 - I Have A Boyfriend.
08 - status updated
09 - Finding The Pattern.
10 - First Date
11 - I Miss you, I Want you.
12 - Another Date.
13 - Accident? Or Assault?
14 - A Date. And Something More
15 - Scream My Name (M)
16 - The Morning After
17 - I'll Be Waiting
18 - Tied Up. (M)
19 - Caught
20 - Dinner
21 - Thank You For Saving Me
23 - Rescued
24 - Hospital. And a New Friendship
25 - Waiting.
26 - Waking up.
27 - My Famous Boyfriend.
28 - Party.
29 - A suprise.
30 - Aftermath.
31 - A Psycho Wants My Boyfriend
32 - Things Have Changed.
33 - Reasons To Panic. And Not.
34 - My Fiance.
35 - Trouble, Again.
36 - The End Of My World As I Know It.
37 - Hope For A Better Day
38 - Happily Ever After.
A/N.
A/N - New Story.
Story Ranking.. 🥰🥰🥰

22 - Abducted.

21.3K 992 63
By Dani-luv-bts

Weekend with the Kim family was lot of fun. Once Jungkook calmed down and was back to his old fun self, they all had a lovely time.

Mr Kim had a light conversation with Jungkook regarding what happened to him after the accident and how he met Tae.

Jungkook told him pretty much everything except for how he and Taehyung met. He made it sound like they met as a fan and idol. Luckily Mr Kim didn't ask for much details.

After that, Jungkook met with Taehyung's friends many times. He was always able to come whenever Taehyung asked him to, even with a very short notice and Taehyung's friends kind of accepted it now.

They knew that there was something mysterious about the younger but they also knew that Taehyung was aware of whatever it is. If Taehyung trusts him, then that's good enough for others.

Taehyung was home one day resting when he got a call from Namjoon.

"Hello Joonie hyung, what's up?"

"Hey Tae bear, is Jin still home?"

"Nope. He left about 2 hours ago. I thought he was meeting you."

"He was supposed to. But he's late. That's why I called. It should take only about half an hour for him to come." Namjoon sounded worried.

"What about his phone?" Taehyung asked, getting up from the bed.

"It's switched off. Jin never turns his phone off. I'm bit worried."

"I know hyung. Should we call police or something?"

"I'm coming there. Let's talk first. We shouldn't do anything hasty."

"Ok hyung. I'll try his phone too."

"Ok Tae."

Taehyung was panicking a lot. His brother never switch his phone off. Something is definitely wrong.

Namjoon comes in about 20 minutes and Taehyung is full on panic mode by then. They were trying to figure out what to do next when Namjoon get a call from Jin.

"oh my god, where the hell you were Jinnie? We were so worried. Why did-"

Namjoon's words were cut by a laughter from the other end.

"Slow down Mr Namjoon. Let the other person speak too." A man's voice could be heard once the laughter died out.

"Who are you? Where's Jin?" Namjoon asks roughly.

"You don't need to know who I am. If you want to see your boyfriend again, follow our instructions."

"What do you want? Money? I'll give you anything you want."

"We'll tell you what we want in a little while. Don't call the police if you want to see your boyfriend alive."

"Please wai-"

The call was disconnected and Namjoon looked at the frightened man in front of him.

"Jin has been kidnapped. They said they'll call in a little while to tell us their demands." Namjoon whispers as he runs a hand over his head.

Taehyung feels like fainting and he pulls himself on to the chair.

"Oh my god, Jin hyung!!" Taehyung lets out a small sob as he covers his face with his hands.

Namjoon stays still for few minutes before calling Yoongi. He quickly explains the situation to him. Yoongi has some connections and is much more capable of handling these kind of situations. Yoongi tells him to wait and that he'll be there in 1/2 an hour.

Yoongi comes with Hoseok and all four of them are waiting for the kidnapper's call. They don't call the police as the kidnappers instructed. It isn't that difficult to prepare ransom money, whatever the amount they ask.

"We shouldn't have removed those bodyguards." Namjoon looked up at the others.

"Hmm... I was thinking the same thing. It seems like Jin was the target. Did they actually asked for money?" Yoongi asked from Namjoon and Taehyung.

"Not really, they just said they'll call in a while to say what they want. What else could it be Yoongi?" Namjoon was shaking with worry.

"Let's hope it's money." Yoongi didn't sound too convincing.

"It must be for money, right hyung? I'll give anything to get my brother back." Taehyung's voice sounded broken from crying too much.

Taehyung's phone suddenly starts to ring and everyone's heads snap to the noise.

Taehyung looks at the screen for few seconds. It's Jungkook. If he didn't answer the phone, Jungkook is gonna get worried that something is wrong. If he answers the phone, Jungkook will know something is wrong.

"H-hello.." Taehyung says in a shaky voice.

"Tae?? Baby what's wrong?" Jungkook's voice is laced with concern.

Taehyung tries to speak but couldn't get the words out as he starts sobbing.

"Baby please stop crying and tell me what's wrong." Jungkook asks as he hurriedly changes his clothes.

"J-jin hyung w-was kidnapped. Kookie I'm scared." Taehyung says between sobs.

"What?? Baby are you home?"

"Y-yes."

"Do you want me to come?"

"B-but everyone is-is here."

"That's not what I asked baby. Do you want me to come?"

"But t-then they will know Kookie."

"I don't care. Do you trust them?"

There was few seconds of silence where Jungkook waited for Taehyung's reply. Taehyung looked at the 3 suprised faces around him, listening in to this conversation

"I trust them with my life Kookie."

"Then so will I. Please can I come?"

"Yes. Please I need you."

As soon as these words were out of Taehyung's mouth, Jungkook cut the line and teleported.

Taehyung let the phone drop from his hand as he got up from the sofa and ran towards his bedroom. Before he was able to reach there, the door of the bedroom opened and Jungkook came outside.

Taehyung ran in to his open arms without breaking the stride and Jungkook wrapped his arms around the elder protectively.

Taehyung immediately started to cry softly in to the younger's chest and Jungkook slowly ran his hand over Taehyung's back in an attempt to calm him.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok looked at the scene with opened mouths. They couldn't believe what happened or how the younger came out of the bedroom.

Jungkook saw the suprised looks of the others as he went near them, with Taehyung still holding on to him.

"H-how?" Namjoon seemed to be unable to talk due to the shock.

"I..uhh... I'll explain everything later. Now is not the time. What happened to Jin hyung?" Jungkook asked from the 3 people in front of him.

Namjoon explained the situation and Jungkook listened without interrupting. There was silence after that and the only sound was made by Taehyung's occasional hiccups.

Suddenly Namjoon's phone rang he looked at it in suprise. He cut the line after few rings as he didn't want to talk with the person on the other side right now.

Again the phone started to ring and Namjoon answered it with a groan.

"Rose, I'm kind of busy now, can you call me back later please." Namjoon said and was about to cut the line when the other person spoke up.

"Missing your boyfriend Joonie?"

"W-what?? How??" Namjoon stuttard in suprise.

"Your boyfriend is currently with me Joonie. Would you like to see him?"

"Rose....what did you do?" Namjoon was scared.

"Nothing. Yet. I sent you a link for a live video feed. You might want to check that." Rose said with a amused voice.

Namjoon slowly got up from his chair and checked his laptop. And surely there was an email sent by an unknown address which contained a link.

Namjoon clicked on that with a shaking hand and the screen came up to show a room.

Jin was standing in the middle of the room, with his hands tied to a rope from the ceiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 9K 41
A love story between two college students..every things happens a pretty junior bumps onto a handsome senior..what will happen? Read the story to fin...
649K 30K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
697K 29.5K 53
innocent naive kookie 🐰 not innocent taehyung 🐯 ********************************************************* Jungkook has been locked out of the rea...
293K 14.1K 48
"I thought you left me again." Taehyung said hugging him tightly. "I'll never leave you no matter what happen this time, hyungie." Jungkook said hugg...