JILY - AN UNEXPECTED RETURN

By the_maniacaldesigner

Set from the third task of the Goblet of Fire, Read more to know how Harry reacts to seeing his family back f... More

An Author's Pre - Story Note
1. The Crossroad
2. The Sight
3. The Announcement
4. The Reveal
5. The Revival
6. The Awakening
7. The Meet
8. Another Prophecy
9. Returns
10. Reactions
11. Bashing 1 - The Dursleys
12. Bashing 2 - Albus Dumbledore
13. Dumbledore's Downfall
14. The Trial
15. The Verdict
16. Finally
17. The Tour - 1
18. The Tour - 2
19. The Tour - 3
20. The Shopping Trip - 1
21. The Shopping Trip - 2
22. The Shopping Trip - 3
23. The Quidditch Match - 1
24. The Surprise
25. The Quidditch Match - 2
26. The Quidditch Match - 3
27. The Quidditch Match - 4
28. Bashing 3 - Snape
29. Turning 15 - 1
30. Turning 15 - 2
31. Turning 15 - 3
32. The Idea
33. The Tests
34. Back to School
35. The Train Ride
36. The Opening Feast
37. The Timetable
38. The Discussion
39. The Blood Quill - 1
40. The Blood Quill - 2
41. The Blood Quill - 3
42. The Blood Quill - 4
43. Coming Back
44. The First Meet - 1
45. The First Meet - 2
46. The First Meet - 3
47. The Letter
48. A Date and Hogsmeade
49. Christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
50. Pranks and Presents - 1
51. Pranks and Presents - 2
52. Pranks and Presents - 3
53. Mistletoe - 1
55. The Last DA Meeting - 1
56. The Last DA Meeting - 2
57. Career Advice
58. OWLs - 1
59. OWLs - 2
60. OWLs - 3
61. OWLs - 4
62. OWLs - 5
63. The Dating and Shopping Spree
64. Father & Son Bonding Time - 1
65. Father & Son Bonding Time - 2
66. Turning 16
67. The Results
68. Book Lists
69. Diagon Alley
70. Animagus Form
71. Full Moon Endeavours - 1
72. Full Moon Endeavours - 2
73. Full Moon Endeavours - 3
74. Friends Time
75. Back to School - 1
76. Back to School - 2
77. The DA Announcement
78. The Warning
79. The Brewing Session - 1
80. The Brewing Session - 2
81. The Attack and A Take Away
82. Situations
83. The Torture
84. Saving Him - 1
85. Saving Him - 2
86. Introductions
87. The Surprising News
88. Teaching them Quidditch
89. The News
90. The Return Back to Hogwarts
91. The Attack - 1
92. The Attack - 2
93. The Award
94. Epilogue
The Author's Goodbye Note
AUTHOR'S NOTE

54. Mistletoe - 2

1.4K 25 4
By the_maniacaldesigner

PREVIOUSLY IN JILY RETURNS

Bill, Charlie, Tonks, Harry and Ginny plan to bring Ron and Hermione together.

________________________________________

Harry and Ginny gave each other quick pecks on their lips and cheeks before going to find their victims. They went to their respective rooms and pretended as though they were searching for their inkwells.

(In Harry's Room)

Ron came in to find Harry looking for something. "Hey Harry! Do you want me to help you with anything?" Ron asked his best mate. "Yes Ron. I think I left my inkwell in the library. Would you mind going and getting it please? I promised Papa that I'll help him write letters to his business clients. I'll meet you near the stairs." He said. "Yeah. Sure, Harry. I'll get it." He said. "Thanks, Ron" said Harry as he saw his best mate walk out of the door.

He then slowly crept out of the room to find Hermione too walking towards the library. He caught his girlfriend's eyes and gave her a thumbs up. They moved and caught up with Bill, the twins, Charlie and Dora, they hid and saw the scene unfold before them.

Molly saw what this group was doing and decided to help them out. "Hey you children!" she whispered. They jumped a foot and relaxed when they saw it was only Molly. "I can see that you are trying to get Ron and Hermione together. Where have you placed the Mistletoe?" she asked. "In front of the library." "In front of the Library? Why?" she interrogated. They explained the whole plan and what Ron and Ginny did to get those two in front of the library.

Even though she was strict, Molly Weasley was very easy going and liked to do what her kids were doing right now. She was thinking the previous night that all of her children but Ron were dating. But now, she was happy to help her other sons Bill, Charlie, Fred and George; daughter Ginny; future son in law Harry and future daughter in law Nymphadora Tonks to get her youngest son Ronald ask Hermione out and make her become the Weasley matriarch's future daughter in law. She too hid herself behind the group of youngsters and watched what happened.

In front of the Library

Ron was about to turn into the library when he bumped into Hermione. "Good Lord, Ron! Watch it!" She exclaimed. She then asks him "Why were you going to the library, anyways?" "Harry left his inkwell here. He has some work with his grandfather and was busy with collecting his stuff so that he could go to his study." He then asks her "What are you running into the library for?"

"Ginny wanted me to check if she had left her Potions Essay in the library as she was checking in..." She broke her explanation when she saw the mistletoe hanging from the frame of the door. "I think we've been set up, Ron" she said as she pointed at it as she started going as red as a Weasley's hair could be.

Ron too saw that and felt his cheeks heating up. "If a boy and a girl meet under the mistletoe, they hav-" she was broken when Ron just pulled her by her hip into his arms and started kissing her like there was no tomorrow. Hermione melted in his arms and kissed back.

"Will you be my girlfriend, Hermione Jean Granger?" asked Ron, Hermione still in his arms. "Yes, Ronald Bilius Weasley. I will be your girlfriend." She said with a blush on her cheeks and a smile playing on her lips. Ron was happy with this and pulled her into another kiss, which was happily returned. But this time, the spectators started cat-calling and whistling. The couple broke apart to see who it was and both went as red and that colour could rival a Weasley's red hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 49.9K 97
Bonnie Miller always thought of herself as a coward. After the First Wizarding War, she ran away to America from the terrible truth that all of her f...
94.2K 2.5K 48
Of the four Hogwarts founders, it wasn't only Salazar Slytherin or Helga Hufflepuff who would start a family to survive through the generations. The...
1.9M 69.5K 50
She'd expected to possibly give her life to this war, she'd even prepared for the reality that they might lose the war. But the one thing Hermione Gr...
1.3M 46.9K 53
Discontinued "How does it feel to be the daughter of such an influential celebrity?" "Influential? The man practically only came...