30 Days With You (Ian Somerha...

By wonderless_A

This story follows the Fictional journey of a 22 year old woman named Veronica who's life is about to change... More

30 Days With You: The Moment That Changed Everything
Chapter 1: Veronica Who?
Chapter 2: See You Soon, Darling
Chapter 3: What I've Been Missing...
Chapter 4: The Read-Through
Chapter 5: Long Day Ahead
Chapter 6: You Must Be Veronica. Nice To Meet You.
Chapter 8: Need For Megan
Chapter 9: Break Time, Interview and Group Scene
Chapter 10: Enough Internet For A Day...
Chapter 11: Cast Promo
Chapter 12: On Set In Five
Chapter 13: Day Off? Play On.
Chapter 14: A Secret. I Know...
Chapter 15: Worth It
Chapter 16: Delena or Damegan?
Chapter 17: Just Good Friends...
Chapter 18: Paul, This Is Alex. Alex, This Is Paul.
Chapter 19: Caught Up
Chapter 20: Nothing's Wrong...
Chapter 21: Blame It On His Acting Skills...
Chapter 22: Costume Shopping-Part One
Chapter 23: Costume Shopping-Part Two
Chapter 24: Give Me Love
Chapter 25: You're Welcome...
Chapter 26: I Have An Eternity
Chapter 27: Surprise!
Chapter 28: Happy Hallo-Birthday-Ween
Chapter 29: Let's Party
Chapter 30: One More Gift
Chapter 31: Let Me Show You...
Chapter 32: Bonus Video Shooting
Chapter 33: Busted
Chapter 34: Sweet Dreams, Love
Chapter 35: No Can Do...
Chapter 36: Love, Ian&Veronica
Chapter 37: Tell Me You Love Me...
Chapter 38: Last Episode and Band Drama
Chapter 39: His Lost. Our Gain.
Chapter 40: Don't You Go
Chapter 41: Safe, Sane, And Honest
Chapter 42: Edge Of Tonight
Chapter 43: Off To Florida
Chapter 44: Family Reunion
Chapter 45: Meet The Somerhalders
Chapter 46: All Through The Night
Chapter 47: What'up Sacramento?
Chapter 48: #Premiere
Chapter 49: A Night Out-Part One
Chapter 50: A Night Out-Part Two
Chapter 52: Through The Lens
Chapter 53: You're Ready
Chapter 53: Take Me Home
Epilogue

Chapter 7: Dressing Room Tours...

2.9K 81 4
By wonderless_A

I gotta say, by now, I've met the entire cast and, the most memorable was Ian. After he introduced himself and completely knocked me out of any sense, we went over to another set, which was Damon's car.

We had three cameras. One on each other's side and one right in front of us but we were told not to look at any of them. They called 'Action' and I went straight to saying my lines.

"Where are you taking me?"

He didn't even look at me. Typical Damon. "You'll know when we get there."

"How did you find me?"

"Not important"

"That guy, back at the house. Did you..." I wasn't suppose to finish that question so I didn't say 'kill him'.

Ian chuckled at my inability to talk about murder. "Ha! I wish..."

"Who are you?"

"You ask a lot of questions, you know that? Look, for now, the only thing you need to know is that we're trying to save a family member of yours and for that, we need you. And the rest, is witchy talk that I either don't remember, don't know or don't feel like explaining." He said before looking at me and sending a smirk my way. I almost forgot it was my turn to talk.

"Wait, are you talking about the Bennett witch?"

Ian suddenly looked interested. "How do you know Bonnie?"

I reached for my bag at my feet and pulled out a bunch of files. Ian started examining every move I made until I started talking again when I pulled a paper out that had a picture of a driving license. Bonnie's.

"Bonnie Bennett. Mystic Falls, Virginia. Easiest Bennett to find. Easier than my parents anyway." I murmured that last remark as I was talking to myself rather than to Ian. "That's were you're taking me, right? Virginia?"

Ian's eyes were flashing from the road to me. "I have a feeling that you'd have come to us sooner than later."

"Cut! Checking footage!!"

That meant 'we're done, but we need to see if we did it right' so, basically, Ian and I had to stay in the car until the director said it was okay to move on to the next scene.

"You saw your dressing room yet?" Ian asked.

"Dressing room? I didn't knew I had one." I said. The director cut into the conversation saying the footage is good. So moving on.

"That's a wrap. Take a break, guys!"

Ian got out of the car and walked over to my side to open my door. Once he did it, he took my hand, helped my out and said "Come on. I'll show you"

-x-

After I gladly accepted his offer to take me to my dressing room, we where on our way. He was talking to me about how much everyone was talking about me. How excited everyone was to have me here. How blown away the writers were after our first meeting when I read the script for them.

"Everyone was talking about this girl and saying she had talent and beauty, but I wasn't expecting her to be that beautiful." He said. Or, did I imagined that? The way he looked at me after he said that proved I wasn't hallucinating. He actually called me beautiful.

We went into a hall where the only thing decorating the walls were doors. One right beside the other, a couple of feet of nothing, then two more doors. Each one marked with a different name. Ian felt the need to say every name out loud even though I could read the markings perfectly. I didn't mind. I kinda enjoy the sound of his voice. It's like he's really trying to make me feel more comfortable and, it's working. I'd found myself laughing every time he said a comment on the people's rooms we were pacing by.

"Here's Kat's dressing room. She's cleaning it 24/7. This's Paul's room. If you love anything about yourself, don't go in there. That's Nina's. If you hear the most inappropriate music at the most inappropriate times, it's probably from here."

We came upon two doors. One marked with 'Ian Somerhalder' and the other one wasn't marked at all.

"Now, this one. This one is mine. Know that you're welcome in, anytime you want" he said before sending a smirk on my direction. Was he flirting with me? "And that one," he said opening the door to the un-marked room "appears to be yours."

I peeked inside the room. It was neat without a single hint of vibrant color. Nothing hanged in the walls. Just a table with a mirror in front of it, laying on the wall, a desk with a lamp on it, and a couch. I knew I wasn't going to be here for long, but I seriously needed to decorate this place at least a bit. Ian's voice brought me back from my thoughts.

"So feel welcome to decorate a bit. Break's over in 45 minutes and, if you need anything, you know where to find me." He said and after he smirked at me again, he went into his own dressing room.

I walked into mine and didn't bothered to close the door. I started to look around and found my bag laying on the couch. So whoever found the bag brought it here, claiming this room as mine.

I got my iPod out of the bag and started playing World So Cold by Three Days Grace. It reminded me of the band and how we cover that song on almost every practice.

I couldn't find my headphones so I just laid the iPod on the coffee table in front of the couch and sat down facing it. I decided to take this time to go over my lines once again, even though I knew we wouldn't film them today.

***

Megan: Why are we stopping?

Damon: I need to breath. I get car-stuck-with-a-witch sick.

(Megan looks around and reads the 'Dinner' sign)

Megan: Why here?

Damon: I'm hungry too.

***

I chucked at Damon's choice of words. I always thought all the smirking he did was also in the script. But all that's written here is dialogue. Although, I know he'll squeeze a smirk here and there. Appears he does that naturally and to everyone, I guess.

I flipped the page and the scene started when they were in the dinner.

***

(Damon has three plates of food and Megan is sitting across from him with only the papers with her research in front of her)

Megan: I can't believe you're able to eat at a moment like this.

Damon: Quiet down the lecture, missy. I've got you. That's half of the work done.

Megan: And the other half is waiting for you to finish eating.

Damon: We could always have something on the go. (Damon looks at Megan's wrists laying on the table. Megan notice and gives him a 'I dare you' look) You're playing brave. I like it.

Megan: If the rest of the people who seek my help are as arrogant and selfish as you are and as foolish as this Bonnie appears to be, I'll lose all wills to help I have left.

Damon: Bonnie was, and is, no fool so you better watch your mouth.

Megan: She was enough of a fool to save your ass. Sacrificed her own freedom and is now all alone with only the sound of her hope vanishing away as company, while you are here stuffing your face with cheap road food.

(Damon stops eating. Looks at Megan. Takes the money for the food and throws it on the table, stands up and leaves. Megan smiles to herself, picks out her papers and goes behind him.)

***

I swear, every time I read it, I fall more in love with her. I'm so glad I get to be her. By now, the song has changed to When Worlds Collide by Powerman 5000. A knock on the open door made me face towards that direction to find Ian pointing his phone at me. He was recording me.

"And now, here's a new room with a new someone. This is Veronica." He said to no one in particular. Then he spoke to me directly. "You saw those videos we made behind the scenes a while ago?" He asked. I answered with a very confused 'yeah' "well, we're doing it again. Say hi." I laughed a bit and waved at the camera as I said 'hi'. He approached me and say beside me on the couch.

"So...miss....what's your last name again?" I laughed because I never told him my last name in the first place.

"Brooks."

"Well, miss Brooks, how are you? Having fun?" He asked looking from the phone screen to me.

"As much fun as one could have while practicing a script" I said showing the script to the camera.

"Speaking of which...can you tell us a bit about your character? Without saying too much"

"Sure. You let me know when I'm saying too much" he hummed in response so I continued. "Her name is Megan and she's a true badass. She's the only witch besides Bonnie that can put Damon in his place. " I looked from the camera up at Ian and he gave one of his looks and I raised my eyebrow at him. "Other than that, I guess you gotta wait and see."

"Very well spoken woman." He said and I smiled at him. "We have about 30 minutes left of break so, do you wanna go through some scenes?" He asked.

"Sure"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.1K 61
[completed] Book 1 of the "I love you, Ian Somerhalder" series! "Hey, Natalie25London!" he exclaimed before immediately getting up and sitting next t...
160 75 32
America is the only thing that is left on Earth, the massacre of Mother Nature wiped out everything else. A war split America in two, the West and th...
37.3K 3.1K 13
The first book in the Veronica Marshall Series. Veronica Marshall is your average run of the mill twenty-five year old woman. Except that she is...
5.4M 184K 46
Veronica Cruz has been through hell and back. After disconnecting with the world two years ago to be at the side of her dying mother, she's left alon...