Reckless Mentality

By newurban

When You Been Through So Much Shit Isnt It Only Right To Have A Reckless Mentality? More

C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 25
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
Epilouge .
niggas.

C H A P T E R 27

1.2K 49 0
By newurban

||Renè Aka Black||POV
I Sat In The Car In The Middle Of Ambers Driveway Trying To Figure Out What The Fuck Just Happened. I Put The Car In Drive And Left. I Grabbed My Gun From The Glove Department And Put It In My Bag.

The Next Time I See Him He's Dead. Regardless Of If I Believe Amber Or Not. Cause That Was Some Weird Ass Shit She Pulled Just Now. I Drove Back To My House And Locked The Door.

I Opened The Door To My Room And Went Straight To My Bed. I Layed There Untill Sleep Finally Took Over.
--------------
I Woke Up The Next Day With A Headache. I Looked At The Pretty Wall. I Just Stared At It. I Didnt Do Anything. I Sat On My Bed. I Didnt Eat For The Day. I Barely Got Sleep. I Was To Interested In The Wall. I Was Doing It Again I Know.

Nobody Came To Check Up On Me After A Few Days. I Dont Blame Them. Everyone Has Lives. Everyone Has Stable Lives While I Live Mines Day By Day. I Dont Have A Game Plan. Im Lost And Confused And Im Hurt.

I Wont Cry Because The Tears Wont Fall. This Is The Fourth Day I Dont Know I Lost Count. Jamal Is Starting A Family With Michelle So I Doubt He'll Stay Here Anymore Now That She's Pregnant. Im Happy For Them And Im Glad He Could Overcome Everything He's Been Through.

Rosco And Becky Have Been Good From The Start. Together For Years. They Have A Beautiful Intelligent Daughter Together. Becky Doesnt Have A Job And Rosco Is Thinking Of Buying A Mall Outlet So When He Does Decide To Leave The Game They Wont Go Broke.

As Far As I Know X Has A Girlfriend I Dont Know Her Name. I Really Could Care Less If He's My Brother Or Not Because We Dont Speak But Its Okay.

Mally Still Out There Being A Hoe But Atleast He Knows What He Wants In Life And That Is Not To Be Tied Down For Sure. I Think He Has A Babymomma. Or Maybe One Of Them Crazy Hoe's That Stay Putting Babies With Random Niggas Like Broken Puzzle Pieces.

When I Finally Got Some Sleep It Was Cut Short By My Phone Going Off For The First Time In A Week. "Hello?"

"Trap In 1hr" I Hung Up The Phone. I Got Up Out My Bed And Into The Shower. I Didnt Feel Like Putting On Makeup So I Just Put Sunglasses Over My Face. Im Really Hoping Mark Or Whatever Is Here So I Could Kill His Ass An Get It Over With.

I Didnt Touch My Head It Was Probably More Wild Then It Ever Has Been. I Slipped On A Pair Of Camoflauge Pants With A White T-Shirt And A Pair Of White Jordans. I Put My Lipstick On Because Someone Isnt Leaving Alive Today.

I Grabbed The Keys To My Mustang And Drove Off. I Pulled Up To The Trap And Walked Right In Kings Office. Same People From Last Time Were In There Except This Time Amber Was There. She Looked At Me For A Split Second.

Mark Came Back In. I Had No Intentions Of Wasting Anymore Time Then I Had Too. I Pulled My Gun Out And He Pulled His Out As Well.

So There We Were Guns Pointed At Each Others Heads. The Room Is Quiet. I Spoke First. "Just Give Me Three Truthful Answers"

"Put You Gun Down"

"Fuck You" He Lowered His Gun. "Put The Damn Gun Down Renè" I Put Mine Down But Kept A Tight Hold On It. "Ask Wisley"

"Where Is My Mom"

"Which One?"

"My Real One Dumbass"

"Someones Having A Bad Day." I Sat Up In My Chair. My Temper Was Not To Be Messed With Today. I Clutched My Gun For Dear Life.

"Angela Martin We Never Married You Have Her Last Name She Lives In California- LA To Be Exact"

"Why Did You Seperate Us?"

"Would You Rather Be Dead?"

"Is That A Question You Want The Answer To?"

He Kissed His Teeth. "Last One"
I Nodded. I Walked Up To Him And Took My Glasses Of. I Looked Him In The Eyes. "Do I Look Like A Strong Person To You. Did You Put Me Through Enough Hell?"

His Eyes Went To The Dark Circles Under My Eyes. He Nodded His Head. "Behind Every Strong Person Is Pain And I See It All In Your Face. Whens The Last Time You Had A Decent Sleep?"

I Shrugged. "Im Gone Sleep Good Tonight" He Looked At Me In Confusion. I Kissed Him On The Cheek And If He's Been Watching Me He Already Knows What That Means. He Reached For His Gun But It Was Too Late I Let Mine Off In His Head.

I Watched His Body Fell To The Ground. I Turned To Face Amber. "There I Took Him Down What Now?"

She Looked Around The Room Before She Spoke. "Now You Live" I Took My Glasses Off And Looked Her In The Face As She Examined Mine. "Is That Even An Option?"

"If I Find Out You Killed Yourself Or Said Some Stupid Shit To Get Yourself Killed I Will Hate You More Than I Already Do." I Laughed.

I Turned To King. "He Wasnt Important Was He?" He Shook His Head. "I Brought Him Here Just For You" I Nodded. "Thank You. For That" He Waved Me Off.

Kayshawn Stood Up. "When Was The Last Time You Ate?"

"This Morning"

"Dont Lie"

"Last Week" He Pulled Me Out The Room And I Even Surprised Myself For Not Beating His Ass. I Couldnt Help To Hear Ambers Mouth. "Keonte Number Two Everyone" I Went Back In There.

"Look Bitch I Dont Know What The Fuck Your Problem Is. One Minute You Hate Me And Then The Next You Try And Save My Ass. Now Your Acting Like A Complete Bitch You Need To Choose So I Can Pick Wether I Wanna Beat Yo Ass Again" She Didnt Say Anything I Spoke To The Crowd.

"Yall Saw Her Ass Tryna Be Nice To Me Right?" They Laughed. "Yea" Kayshawn Took Me Back Out The Room. "Okay" I Rolled My Eyes As If He Could See Them. "Bipolar Ass Hoes I Swear"

Everyone Came Out. "Lets Go Out To Eat?" I Nodded Even Though I Wasnt Planning On Eating. "Okay We All Gonna Meet Up Now" I Nodded Again.
----------
We Sat In Becky's Living Room. "So We All Know The Rules? Say Anything That Comes To Mind And None Of It Will Be Held Against You After Tonight"

I Swear Her And Rosco Plan This For Monthly Entertainment. Everyone Including Me Nodded. I Looked At Amber. "Where Yo Head At?"

"I Didnt Like The Nigga As Much As You Did. I Was Ignornant Towards You For No Reason All Those Years Im Sorry For That But I Still Dont Like Yo H-"

"Nevermind Dont Finish"

Becky Spoke. "Why Do You Look So Depressed Like You Can Talk To Me Im Still Here."

"Im Not Depressed. And I Dont Wanna Bring Everyone Down In The Hole I Keep Digging For Myself. I Mean Has Anyone Else Noticed Im The Only One Who Hasnt Gotten A Actual Life? Dont Get Me Wrong I Love You All But After The Wedding I Think Im Gonna Go Ahead To LA"

"For Good?"

"Nah Just Untill I Pull Myself Together And To See My Mom. Dont Worry I Wont Kill Her...Unless She Tries To Kill Me"

Her And Rosco Nodded. Kayshawn Spoke Out. "Why?"

"Why What?"

"Why Would You Want To Talk To Her?"

"It Might Help Me"

"Or Break You Completley"

"Atleast I'll Know The Truth"

He Left It Alone After That Thank God Too Because My Temper Was Very Short Today. I Picked Up My Glasses And Put Them On My Face. "I Will Talk To You Later About The Wedding" She Nodded As I Grabbed My Keys.

My Head Spun Around. So I Leaned Up Against The Door For Support For A Second. "You Sure Your Okay You Didnt Even Eat At The Resteraunt" I Nodded.

"Im Fine"

I Took A Deep Breath And Prayed I Wouldnt Fall Over. I Unhooked Myself From The Door And Walked Out. Maybe I Should Get Something To Eat And Maybe Some Sleep Too. I Drove To My House And Dove In My Bed And Turned Off My Phone. I Closed My Eyes And After A Week Sleep Finally Came.
------------
||Becky||POV
She Leaned Up Against The Door Frame. "Im Fine" I Know Her Better Than Anyone And She Is Not Fine. This Is What She Does. She Bottles Things Up Because She Thinks That She's A Burden On Everyone. Thats Why It Took Her A While To Tell Me About Her Dad When We Were Young.

Thats Why She Barely Wanted To Tell Me About My Dad. Or Her Mom Not Being Her Mom. She Still Has Yet To Tell Me That She Killed Her Dad The Other Day. That Shit Between Her And Amber Has Yet To Come Up. All I Know Is She Is Not Fine.

She Was Actually Decent For A Couple Years But I Think Her And Keonte Breaking Up Just Was The Last Straw To Her. She's Not Going To LA To Speak To Her Mom She's Going To LA To Run Away From Her Problems.

Or Maybe Im Wrong Maybe She Does Need A Fresh Start. I Didnt Realize I Was Crying Untill Rosco Wiped My Tear. I Didnt Care If Everyone Was In The Room Or Not They Know Im Emotional.

"Rosco She's Not Okay No Matter What She Says Shes Not Fine" He Tried To Sooth Me. "She's Strong She'll Pull Through"

"A Person Can Only Be Strong For So Long." I Put My Head Down. I Looked Around The Room. Keonte Was Looking Through His Phone Like He Doesnt Know Anything Is Wrong With Black. Amber Was On The Phone And Kayshawn, Mally,X, And Rosco Were Talking About Something.

I Went Upstairs And Checked On My'Ahna. I Love My Baby. I Looked At Her Sleeping Figure.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

214K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
10.5K 419 11
If you don't like it i suggest you leave. In which Y/n tries to make eye contact with Nam-ra, the cold-hearted Class president. Everytime Y/n was in...
22.3K 462 30
Tamia Johnson is a featuring dancer for the San Antonio Spurs and excels at hip-hop and majorette. Kawhi Leonard is the best player on the San Anton...
66.4K 2.3K 51
Sequel to 'Chasing Love' If you have not read 'Chasing Love' go back and read it now so you won't be confused!! It has been over a month since Jakir...