Cliches | Yoonmin

By orangexmint

"This is so cliche," "Is it?" "You're my boss," "Is that wrong?" "I never said that," "I want you, Jimin," "I... More

Author's Note
character profiles
Clichés
prologue
ooo
oo1
oo2
oo3
oo4
oo5
oo6
oo7
oo8
oo9 (m?)
o1o
breaking news
o11
o12
o13
o14
o15
o16
o17
o18
breaking news
o19
o2o
o21
o22 (m)
o23
o24
o25
o26
o27
o28 (m)
o29
o3o
o31
o32
o33
breaking news
breaking news
breaking news
o34
o35
o36
o37
o38
o39
breaking news
breaking news
breaking news
o4o
o41
o42
o43
o44
o45 (m)
breaking news
breaking news
breaking news
o46
o47
o48
o49
o50
breaking news
o51
o52
o53 (m)
breaking news
breaking news
o54
o55
breaking news
Epilogue
Author's Note
bonus chapter - tangled...I see what you did there
bonus chapter - I do

o56

2.3K 108 16
By orangexmint

SUNDAY
_______

"ARE YOU EXCITED?" Yoongi called to Jimin as he padded around their bedroom, doing some last minute things before they were do to leave. He was already dressed for the event. Yoongi wore tight black jeans, a fitted black t-shirt and a leather jacket upon Jimin's request. Just because it was a release party didn't mean they had to dress formal. And as Jimin pointed out, Yoongi ran the company. He could wear what he wanted. As much as Jimin loved seeing him in a suit, the bad boy look really did something for him. Besides, Yoongi really wasn't one to deny his baby what he wanted.

He ran a hand through his hair, pushing the freshly dyed locks back with his fingers. The dark blue didn't exactly match with his outfit but he currently didn't give a fuck. He couldn't wait to see the younger's reaction to it either.

It was hard for Yoongi to resist pushing open the bathroom door and pulling Jimin in for a long lasting kiss. But they both knew it would lead to more and they didn't have the time for that. Plus, they wanted to surprise each other.

It had been a whole week since they'd last seen each other. Jimin had been busy with the group, filming some things for the upcoming debut, and Yoongi had been swamped at work. To make things easier for them, Jimin had been staying with Jungkook and Taehyung in the city. Yoongi had yet to see the new look the makeup crew had given him. He didn't know how much of him they'd changed.

The whole scenario reminded him of the diner part almost a year ago. When Rayne had dyed his hair red and Jin had done his black. Now his hair had been dyed blue and Yoongi wondered what colour they'd gone with for Jimin. His heart was racing in his chest. He couldn't wait to see him.

Picking up his phone, Yoongi glanced at the time. "Excited for what?" He finally heard Jimin call back from behind the bathroom door.

"Tonight? For the big day? Anything," Yoongi replied. He pocketed his phone, and turned around, looking for something else.

"I'm more nervous than anything," Jimin told him.

"That's understandable, everybody gets like that the first ti-"

Yoongi had spun around to grab something but Jimin had finally opened the bathroom door, catching him off guard. Yoongi was staring at a silver haired Jimin dressed entirely in black, and Yoongi had never been more turned on in his life then he was right now. He was wearing tight black jeans with enough tears in them, and a simple black long sleeve that hugged all the right curves. Yoongi caught sight of a few rings on Jimin's fingers. He was twisting them nervously.

If Yoongi was turned on it was nothing to how Jimin felt, staring up at his boyfriend. Jimin had to control his breathing as he drank in Yoongi's appearance. What really got him going was the electric blue hair he was currently sporting. He desperately wanted to reach out and run his hands through his hair.

"Wow," Yoongi breathed, drinking Jimin's appearance in. His eyes trailed up and down his body. "You look...absolutely beautiful,"

Yoongi was at a lost for words as Jimin took small step forwards. He reached out and grabbed the collars of Yoongi's jacket, pulling him closer.

"You're pretty handsome yourself," Jimin whispered, kissing his cheek. "I missed you," Jimin added, kissing the side of his neck.

"I missed you just as much love," Yoongi replied, pulling Jimin in for a kiss that was long overdue. "But we have a release party to go to," he added, earning him a pouty face from the younger.

"Fine," Jimin mumbled grumpily as he grabbed his phone of the bathroom counter.

"So adorable," Yoongi smirked as Jimin sashayed past with a grin.

"I know," he replied, exiting the room. Yoongi shook his head with a laugh.

"I love you so much," he said, grabbing his car keys and chasing after Jimin.

Jimin hadn't expected this many people to be there when he and Yoongi arrived. As Taehyung pointed out, the looked like some sort of power couple, ready to take on the world. And as long as Jimin was by his side, Yoongi figured he could take on anything.

They spilt up momentarily. Yoongi had last minute business to take care of, and Jimin wanted to see Rayne about something. Jimin briefly said hello to Namjoon and Hoseok, who both gave him a hug of congratulations, before wandering off to find Rayne.

It took him some time, as she had dyed her hair back to black and blended in with a majority of the staff. However, standing next to the table of food, Jimin did come across a boy with light brown hair, looking incredibly nervous. He was all alone, dressed in a white button up and slacks. Jimin knew exactly who he was.

He approached him with a soft smile, as to not intimidate him. "Hey," he said, startling the poor boy. He let out a tiny squeak, and backed against the wall before placing a hand over his chest. "Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," Jimin added with a giggle. "You're Vernon, right?"

The boy nodded.

"I'm Jimin," he said, sticking his hand out for the younger to take.

"H-Hi," he stammered back, cautiously taking Jimin's hand.

"You're taking over for Chae aren't you?"

Another nod. "Nervous?"

"Yes." Vernon admitted. "Mr. Min intimidates me,"

Jimin let out another laugh. "Yoongi only looks intimidating," he began. He pulled Vernon off he wall, and straightened out his shirt. "You're going to be just fine,"

Vernon offered up a nervous smile. "You wouldn't happen to have any tips would you?"

"Ask questions if you don't understand something. Write things down, be on time," Jimin said, now moving to fix Vernon's hair. "You can get away with wearing anything as long as it looks professional, and don't wear converse. Yoongi has something against it, which is funny because he totally wore them back in high school. Also, Yoongi drinks his coffee black,"

"Oh thank god. The last guy I worked with had such a complicated order, I had to keep a note of it on my phone," Vernon replied, breathing a sigh of relief.

Jimin made a face, to show that he agrees with him. "You're gonna be great of you can manage to do those things," Jimin told him. He then linked an arm with Vernon. "Come with me, I'll introduce you to everyone,"

It wasn't until much later than Jimin reunited with Yoongi. He had gone through a glass and a half of wine and the moment Yoongi had pulled him against his body, he moved to start kissing the sides of his neck. "How much have you had to drink?" Yoongi mused, eyeing the wine glass in Jimin's hand.

"Enough," the younger giggled. "I should probably stop,"

Yoongi laughed in response and took Jimin's glass, take a long sip from it. "Are you having fun?" Yoongi asked, kissing his temple. Jimin nodded.

"Yes, very much," he replied.

"That's good love,"

"I love you," Jimin said, and closed his eyes, sighing contently. "I'm thankful for you too," he added.

"I love you too Jimin. And I'm just as thankful. You make life better for me. I couldn't have asked for a better man to be in my life,"

"Likewise," Jimin said with a smile.

Yoongi moved to kiss him but wasn't interrupted by Hoseok, who was now standing in the middle of the room, holding a glass over his head. "Everybody!" He shouted, commanding attention. "I'd like to say a toast!"

The room settled down a bit as everyone gathered around to hear what Hoseok had to say.

"Firstly, I'd like to say how proud I am of my insanely talented girlfriend, Rayne," he began and Jimin could see her from where he stood. It was too dark for him to see it but he could tell she was blushing. "-and of Kim Seokjin, who has managed to keep me on my toes all these years,"

"I love you too Hobi!" Jin shouted, making everyone laugh.

"I'm proud of Taehyung, and Jungkook, who went through so many years of training just to be where they are now," both boys went an identical shade of red as they raised their glasses at him.

And then Hoseok turned in his direction and Jimin could already feel his face heating up. "And of Park Jimin, who not only managed to keep this company running alongside Kimi when we needed him the most, but who is one of the hardest working individuals I have ever met. Here's to their debut and to future success!"

There were a series of cheers, and glasses linking together. "And here," Hoseok added a little more loudly. "Here is to having a wonderful life!"

THE END!!

jk jk, there's still one more chapter plus an epilogue.

p.s. I apologize if their are spelling mistakes, I am hungover and exhausted and am too lazy to edit. I love you all though, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57K 3K 38
"tae I'm your wife" "no you're not I hate you and will never accept you as my wife"
486K 18.1K 36
"Then just kiss me you fucking asshole" "Okay"
4.8K 312 26
✘ᴇᴄᴄᴇᴅᴇɴᴛᴇsɪᴀsᴛ; ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ғᴀᴋᴇs ᴀ sᴍɪʟᴇ ✘ ☁ ―"ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴍɪʟᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴍᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ɪs ᴀ ᴅɪsɢᴜɪsᴇ"
831K 28.6K 36
" Why are you so obsessed with me?! " " Let's get something straight, you belong to me whether you like or not " " You don't own me " " Not yet "