The seducer

By Germangieforever96

Diego Ramos and Clara Alonso had been friends for some times now... Close friends to be exactly. They were ve... More

Chapter 1 - Clara and Me
Chapter 2 - Diego Dominguez
Chapter 3 - Decision and a plan
Chapter 4 - Photoshoot
Chapter 6 - Fun at the gym
Chapter 7 - Clari's photoshoot
Chapter 8 - Everything's back to normal?
Chapter 9 - A "germangie" kiss and the new cast member
Chapter 10 - Thinking and thinking
Chapter 11 - A weekend with my daughter: Part 1
Chapter 12 - A weekend with my daughter: Part 2
Chapter 13 - Happy time
Chapter 14 - The dressing room
Chapter 15 - The cast party
Chapter 16 - Trouble
Chapter 17 - I still love you
Chapter 18 - A picture
Chapter 19 - Jealous Clara?
Chapter 20 - Talking
Chapter 21 - Amanda
Chapter 22 - Te quiero
Chapter 23 - At Clari's house
Chapter 24 - Time together
Chapter 25 - First meeting before the start
Chapter 26 - Starting
Chapter 27 - You're what...?!
Chapter 28 - The offer
Chapter 29 - Moving in
Chapter 30 - Living together
Chapter 31 - Protector
Chapter 32 - My everything
Chapter 33 - Happy Family
Chapter 34 - Greatful
Chapter 35 - A dinner with Annalise
Chapter 36 - It's time
Chapter 37 - Jessica
Chapter 38 - ~Love is in the air~
Chapter 39 - Dominguez
Chapter 40 - Back to work
Chapter 41 - Reactions
Chapter 42 - Germangie plans
Chapter 43 - He's still trying
Chapter 44 - A proposal on a wedding?
Chapter 45 - Yes!
Chapter 46 - Wedding

Chapter 5 - Back into the world of Violetta

748 50 5
By Germangieforever96

That evening I took Clari home to her apartment because it was already dark and even if she refused I'd of took her home anyway...

- Well, thank you for having me with you all day - Clari said with a smile.

- I thank you for keeping my company today - I laughed - Sometimes I'm not a bearable person to others...

- What? Why do you say that? - she gasped.

- It's true...

She suddenly hit my arms quite hard.

- Ouch!

- You deserved it! For saying stupid things!

- Stupid?

- Yes! You're my best friend! I would bear you even if you would be really, really annoying!

This made me smile. She is always so nice to me, doesn't matter what I say, or do. She was always there for me whenever I needed her and honestly... This is why I'm afraid to confess my feelings for her... Because I don't want to lose her friendship.

And this is why I have to atleast try my best to seducer her on my own ways and make her confess her love first... Or something like that.

----- 2 DAYS LATER -----

On the next week we started working on Violetta again normally, but I couldn't help myself smiling whenever I saw Clari because whenever I saw her I always remembered how embarrassed she was when she saw me half naked.

I'd show my very best to her in private though, but I can't do that. Not while Dominguez is there in my way...

- Diego! - Alfredo snapped next me - Stop staring her!

- My bad... - I sighed as I turned to him - Have you seen such a beautiful woman like her?

- Diego... You're going insane...

- Maybe...

- You really need to do something.

- I'm working on it, Alfredo! I'm working on it... But it's not that easy.

- No one said it will be easy if you want to seduce someone who already has a boyfriend.

- I know. But I'm progressing... I know.

- Oh really?

- Yes... But better not asking more before I'm getting impatient - I groaned.

And with that I walked away and went to get ready for shooting just another wonderful "Germangie" moment together with Clari.

----- TIME SKIP -----

After the scene finished...

- My god! This was amazing! - said Clari as she smiled at me - I love these moments!

- Really? - I asked, smiling at her.

- Yes! Are you?

- Yes! Mostly because you're the best Angie that I could imagine for German...

What the hell am I saying?!

- Oh really? - she giggled, blushing slightly.

- Yep... - I smiled softly as I pulled her into a hug.

Clari seemed surprised by that, but she hugged me back and a few seconds later I let go of her.

- Sorry... I don't want to make your boyfriend jealous again... - I mumbled.

Of course I want to!

- He isn't here now - Clari said, a bit sadly - He left for two weeks to Spain. He went to visit his family.

- Oh, I see... - I gasped. I was actually surprised that he didn't go the time when Clari can go with him as well.

- I feel a bit alone without him though...

- Huh? You're not alone! - I snapped and she looked at me surprised when I pulled her into my arms again - I'm always here for you... Don't forget that...

- Thank you... - she whispered as she returned my hug softly - I might need you though...

- You can call me anytime you want... Even at nights - I smiled and kissed the top of her head softly which made her calm down instantly.

Seems like I have two weeks to do whatever it takes to show her how much I love her without any interruption. I don't know how am I gonna do it, but I'm gonna do it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 899 33
//DIECLARI\\ Clara has a boyfriend Diego Domínguez. They're together for 3 years now and Clari is really in love with him. Clari does audition for th...
9.1K 423 28
❝and that's the thing about illicit affairs and clandestine meetings and longing stares. it's born from just one single glance but it dies and it die...
14.6K 1.3K 46
Diego Ramos and Clara Alonso has been working together for 3 years in Violetta and everything was always the best between them. They have been good f...
35K 1.2K 33
Francesca Cauviglia has always been unlucky in love. She has never found that special someone but when she started dating Marco, things changed and s...