โ†ณ ๐–Š๐–“๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–’๐–†โ•‘(แถœแดผแดพ! แตหขแดดแดตแดถแดตแดนแดฌ...

By tobiosrice

(L/n) (f/n) was an enigma, and Ushijima Wakatoshi was curious. "Don't you know that curiosity killed the cat... More

๐–Ž๐–“๐–™๐–—๐–”-
๐–•๐–—๐–Š๐–›๐–Ž๐–Š๐–œ
๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–‹๐–”๐–—๐–™๐–ž ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“

๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—

3K 176 502
By tobiosrice

Listen I tried to give you guys lemon but I literally cannot and therefore, hopefully lime is fine?? Is this even lime idk,,

N e ways skip the first bit of this chapter if you're uncomfortable babes this is gonna be trash anyway but I'm trying 🤩

~•~

Both Ushijima and you were a hot mess, his jersey was in god knows what corner of your room, and this time you weren't telling him to put it back on. Instead you placed kisses on his jaw, his shoulder, and his collar bone, taking advantage of the skin that wasn't usually exposed.

One hand of his caressed your thigh, while the other held your waist, keeping you upright.

His hands roamed around your body the same way your kisses explores his, his warm hands had a different effect that night, it didn't just make you feel safe, it made you feel wanted. Needed, even.

Ushijima pulled your thigh, and you caught on, wrapping both legs around his torso. He didn't stumble even for a moment and walked towards your bed, while you marked him with lovebites in places that hopefully weren't visible with a jersey on.

Ushijima laid you down gently on your bed before climbing in next to you and the two of you paused for a moment. "Are we really doing this?"

"Do you want to?" He asked you.

"I- yes. I do."

He smiled, reaching out a hand to tuck a few strands of your hair behind your ears. "Okay."

"But- I- we don't have protection." You pointed out.

Ushijima rummaged through his gym bag which was next to your bed, and you heard some shuffling before he held a rubbery item in his hand.

"Where the fuck did you get a condom—"

"Tendo said I'd need it." Ushijima sighed. "I never thought he'd be right."

You couldn't help but laugh. "I think Satori gave it to you purely as a joke but I'm glad it came in handy."

"Shall we?"

"We shall." Ushijima cupped your face in his hands and kissed you, this time a little more aggressively than the last, and in the process of this kiss he somehow managed to help you slip off your clothes.

As your kisses became more heated, so did his touches. One hand of his traced your jaw, your neck and your shoulders while the other stroked your inner thigh, causing you to bite back any noise you would make.

Seemingly having done enough teasing, Ushijima put on the rubber material and positioned himself above you. "Just tell me if I should stop, okay?" He reassured.

"I'll be okay, just- just go slow at the start."

He nodded, and that's when the magic took place.

((A/n: I'm sorry I legit can't write any further,, I tried I swear pls

For those of you who are still thirsty accept this picture of lemons instead ✨✨

The 'lime' is over its safe for you innocent babies to read again 🥺))

~•~

You woke up to find that Ushijima was already gone from the bed and you panicked. You'd seen this in movies plenty of times, the guy had his fun and then leaves while the girl sobs while being heartbroken.

But this is Wakatoshi we're talking about, he wouldn't do such a thing.

As if on cue, Ushijima walked back into your room with a stack of pancakes and a jar of Nutella. "You're up."

"I should be the one saying that." You chuckled. "Thanks for free breakfast."

"I raided your fridge for it, sorry about that." He mumbled sheepishly. "Want some tea or coffee?"

"Yeah I'd really like some (beverage/name) right now." You admitted.

Ushijima left your room again and you scurried scurried around your room go find clothes to wear, and it was only then that you realised how sore it was to walk.

The clock read that it was only 7 am, and you didn't even know why you were awake this early. Or Ushijima for that matter, but you couldn't bring yourself back to sleep.

"(F/n), you look like a penguin when you walk." Ushijima pointed out while leaning against the door, holding two mugs of (beverage/name).

"And who's fault is that?" You asked with an eye roll. That seemed to shut him up. "Hey, Thanks for the breakfast in bed."

"It was fun to make." He shrugged.

The two of you ate quickly and got dressed to go to school, where the bus would take you to the finals match. Ushijima appeared calm at first but a duo from the opposing team seemed to get on his nerves.

"Wakatoshi, deep breaths." You reminded. "You're doing amazing. You're so incredibly talented. Just go out there and do what you always do, and you'll be fine."

Ushijima nodded and headed to the court for warmups and you sat down on the bench, anxiously clutching a water bottle. Somehow, you had a bad feeling about this game.

~•~

The whistle blew, and it was game over. Shiratorizawa has lost, and there was no doubt about it that Ushijima thought it was mostly his fault. Since most people relied on him, he felt equally burdened when he let them down.

Even when it was time to pack up and go home, Ushijima was no where in sight. "I'll go find him." You told the coach. Your duty as a manager was done, all you had left to do was fulfil your duty as a girlfriend.

"I think he went to the bathroom." Semi told you.

"Thanks! I'll check there." You said.

Tendo grabbed your arm and stopped you in your tracks. "It's a boys bathroom (f/n)-chan."

"If I see other guys I'll pretend to be blind or stupid. Or both. It'll be fine." You assured him.

Tendo sighed and shooed you away. "You've done worse."

And with that you jogged off to find the boys bathroom, and you smiled when you successfully found your boyfriend on the very first try.

"(F/n), you shouldn't be here."

"I shouldn't be a lot of things, Wakatoshi. And yet I'm yours."

"You're in a boys bathroom." He deadpanned.

"And you're emotional. You think I'm going to leave my boyfriend when he's not in the right state of mind?"

"(F/n)—"

"My love, talk to me. If you really wanted to be alone I know you wouldn't have chosen a public bathroom. Just let it all out." You said softly.
You saw him reach out with a hand and pull you towards him into a warm embrace. You guessed he wasn't going to say anything, he was never one for talking.

"My love, you're the greatest gift your team could ask for. That I could ask for." You told him, cupping his face in your hands.

"So don't you dare doubt yourself.
Because Ushijima Wakatoshi, you deserve the world."

"Thank you." His voice was muffled as he mumbled into your hair but you understood him just fine.

"Anytime, Wakatoshi. Now wash your face and freshen up, coach Washijo plans to make you all do 100 jump serves when we get back."

"Give me a minute."

"I'll wait outside." You said softly and pressed a quick kiss on his cheek, before you left the boys bathroom.

As promised, Ushijima joined you soon after and you two walked hand in hand to the bus, where Tendo was vlogging in a ridiculous accent to cheer everyone up.

You cracked a grin. These boys were a bunch of idiots, but you couldn't imagine the team being complete without every single one of them.

For a split second, you thought you saw a figure in the distance watching you, but when you blinked twice it was gone. You wanted to believe that you were simply imagining things, but with your luck, it had to be your father.

Be extra careful now (f/n). He's out for blood for real.

~•~

Okay first things first I don't think I'm ever gonna do a lemon (or even a lime) ever again b ye

Secondly I feel like this chapter is so like,, cramped and rushed idk but at this point I'm too lazy to fix it ooft

Mkay pls bare with me as this book gets angsty for the next few chapters yay 🤩

***not edited bc if I reread this I will 100% delete it no cap***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862K 38.2K 32
โ๐˜ผ๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ช๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ช๐™จ, ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š.โž โ•ฐโ”ˆ...
668K 20.8K 74
๏ธ๏ธโญ๏ธ1st Place in Haikyuu Watty Awards 2015 love stories [for canon/OC pairing] Categoryโญ๏ธ "The crystal is clear and no one notices it, but when it fi...
156K 2.7K 23
{w. ushijima x fem!reader} a second year transfer to karasuno becomes the second manager of the boys volleyball team. who finds herself getting into...
32.2K 1K 31
When you're sky high, there's only one path left to go. ็ƒ When the new girl asked to be a second manager for Karasuno's male volleyball team, no one...