๐๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐†๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ||...

Od maikolsedges

"You been actin' kinda shady, you ain't been callin' me baby. Boy you can go and stop playing games, playing... Vรญce

cast and a/n
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16

Chapter 8

234 17 99
Od maikolsedges

Painted a picture, I thought I drew you well. I had a vision, of seeing what isn't there

KEHLANI'S POV

"Sure."

We stepped away from the garage and i told the girls to wait on me.

"So what do you wanna talk about? I raised my eyebrows. "I wanna talk about us. An' I also wanna apologize." He sighed.

"Michael you don't have to apologize. You're single and you're taking that to your advantage." I shrugged. "Yeah. But im also talkin' witchu. We tryna start a relationship aren't we?" He asked

"Yeah I guess." I looked down

"Hurry up Lani, cause I aint got all day" Isabella came up to us. "Dont rush me! But yeah, I should go. I'll talk to you tomorrow, Michael." I said walking away.

"Ight, bye." He sighed

****

I woke up and realized that my alarm didn't go off i tried to grab my phone off the nightstand next to my bed but I ended up falling out my bed "Kehlani, what was that?" My mom called while walking towards my room. She opened the door and saw me on the floor "Nothing, I just fell out of my bed." I got up.

"Ok, hurry up because you about to be late for school." I got up from the floor and I can tell this day finna be hell because now I got a slight headache.

I walked out my bedroom to the bathroom and looked in the mirror and I look tired and it's probably 'cause I may or may not have stayed up all night watching YouTube videos.

I went ahead and brushed my teeth since I'm in here and I walked out and went back into my room to pick out some clothes. Before I went to my closet I checked the time and it read 8:10. "Damn it." I said to myself. I hurried up and grabbed clothes from my closet got dressed and put my hair stuff into a bag so I can do it at school.

I went downstairs and quickly ate the eggs and bacon my mom made. "You ready Kehlani?" My mom asked me stand with her purse and keys in her hand.

"Yeah I just need to grab my backpack." I said almost choking on my food.

I grabbed my backpack and ran to the car

****

I got to my class and I'm almost ten minutes late but I'll live.

I opened the door and everyone one eyes landed on me and thats when I noticed the new seating arrangement. "Yay! Lani's here!" Isabella exclaimed. Everyone was staring at me and i stared at them back.

"Where is your pass?" The teacher asked holding out her hand. I gave her my pass "So we have a new seating arrangement and I want you to sit next to Michael. "

I looked at Michael then back to the teacher then back to him then back to her. "Ok." I sighed. "Just when I was planning on avoiding him the whole day." I thought to myself. I sat down and looked around to see all the people near me. I looked behind me and saw Summer and rolled my eyes and turned right back around.

I rested my head in my left hand and quickly wrote whatever the teacher had on the board. My headache is starting to get worse and I know damn well I didn't hit my head that hard.

The teacher asked a question and I wasn't paying attention to her but out of all the students who had their hands up she call me. "Kehlani," she snapped me out of my thoughts, "did you hear me?"

"Huh? no, can you repeat the question?" is what I said but in my head I was like "This bitch really called on me when my fucking hand wasn't raised and all of the other kid's were. She needa fuck off." Thats honestly what I wanted to say but I didn't because I'm a good child.

She repeated the question and I answered it wrong. "I'm so fucking sick of this shit." I thought as I rolled my eyes.

As she continued with the lesson I put my head down and cried. Now I don't know why I'm crying but I am.

Soon the class was finally over and thankfully Michael hasn't talked to me because like i said im trying to avoid him the whole day. I know I said I'll talk to him today but I changed my mind. The only people I'mma talk to is Isabella, Hailey, and Jada but other than them everybody better stay the fuck away from me.

I'm at my locker talking to Isabella and Michael came up to us. "Hey." he smiled.

I gave him a small smile because as I said I don't wanna talk to him. "You good 'cause you ain't actin' like yourself?" he asked worryingly

"I'm fine, I'm just not in a good mood." I said kind of ruder than I intended. "Ight I'll talk to you later then." he said as he walked away.

"You sure you alright 'cause you don't sound like it?" Isabella asked.

"Like I said, I'm just not in a good mood today." I said closing- more like slamming- my locker. "Ok I'm jus' makin' sure you ok."

"I am." we started walking to our second class and I remembered that I didn't do the homework for this class. "Fuck!" I said to myself "Did you do the homework for this next class?" I turned to Isabella

"Yeah, why?" She questioned

"'Cause I didn't do mine. So can I copy yours?"

"Of course but don't be mad if you get a bad grade."

"I won't. It's better to have a sixty or something than to have a zero." We walked into the classroom and she gave me her completed homework. I quickly copied it before the teacher came into the class.

Right when the teacher was walking into the class i finished copying Isabella's paper and gave it back to her.

****
It's lunch and I'm sitting here with my head down due to my headache that got worse and me just wanting to be antisocial today.

"So when we gon' be able to meet your "girlfriend", Terrence?" Amari asked. Apparently, Terrence has a girlfriend that goes to another school and we all know he's lying. Everytime we all go out and he says he gonna bring her he never does because she had to "cancel".

It's sad that he has to lie and say he has a girlfriend just so he can seem less pathetic, we still love him though.

"Soon. She's just a very busy girl." Terrence said.

"She's in highschool and you told us she doesn't have a job. So what else could she doin'?" Michael said sitting right next to me. I don't think he got the memo that I'm not talking to him but hey at least he's trying.

"Whats wrong witchu, Lani? You seem depressed." Amari said lightly kicking my leg to get my attention.

I lifted my head "Like i said a million times, I'm just not in a good mood." I shrugged.

"She prolly on her period." Hailey mumbled under her breath but I managed to hear her. I wouldn't be surprised if I start any day now because my hormones have been out of control.

I shrugged and looked over at Isabella who was singing some "I really miss my nigga."

She been playing that everytime we FaceTime which is everyday.

"Girl shut up singing that song." I laughed and she started laughing too.

That's the first time I smiled today-

"I really miss my nigga." we sang real loud making some people look at us.

After me and her were done laughing with the others either laughing with us or just shaking their heads, I noticed my necklace- the one Michael got me for my birthday- got caught in my shirt so I fixed it. After fixing it I just took the time to admire because it's very pretty.

"What are you smiling about, Lani?" Jada asked lightly shoving me with her shoulder to get my attention. I looked up at her still smiling "Nothing, Jada." I lightly shoved her back.

"Mhm. Ok seriously thats literally the first time I saw you smile today. Whats wrong witchu?" She asked me and everyone's eyes landed on me.

'Damn, they act like it the first time I've been quiet and depressing for a whole day.' I thought to myself. I shook my head "There's nothing wrong. I just had a bad morning which ruined my mood for today. But now I'm kinda in a better mood." I smiled again.

***
Me and the girls are at my house in my room chilling and watching Netflix on the TV. My mom will be home by like 10:00 and right now its 8:35 or something like that.

"We need more snacks." Isabella said with a mouth full of chips. "Girl prolly 'cause you ate them all, fatass." Hailey said getting up from the bed.

"Come on, Lani. Let's go to the corner store to get more snacks." She said putting on her shoes. "Why me?" I asked getting up from the floor to put mine on as well.

" 'Cause this is you house an' we are your guests so you gotta feed us." She said in a duh tone

I rolled my eyes "Ok, lets go then. We'll be back." I walked out my bedroom leaving the other two.

The corner store isn't that far from my house so we decided to walk. While we were walking a blue car that was playing music real loud stop right next to us but we kept walking.

"Aye! You Michael's girl?" The guy who was driving yelled which caused me and Hailey to turn around.

"Which one of us are you talkin about?" Hailey questioned as the guy who was driving got out the car.

"You. We've seen you hangin' around him alot so we thought you two was datin' or somethin'." He pointed to me.

"We're not exactly dating, but why do you wanna know?" I asked kinda scared but I wasn't going to let him see that.

" 'Cause he killed my homeboy and he was like a brother to me. So now I'mma kill somebody important to him." He pulled ou his gun and hit me in the side of my head with it. He hit me so hard, I could feel blood dripping from my head.

Now, I was beyond scared. I mean who wouldn't be scared if they were held at gunpoint. He put his finger on the trigger before Hailey pulled out a tazer and tazed him.

He dropped the gun and she grabbed my hand and we ran to the corner store. Of course we couldn't go to my house, then they would know where I lived and do God knows what.

When we got inside the store we went to the back and she grabbed her phone so she could call Michael.

"Hello?"

"Hey, you need to come to Kehlani house right now."

"Why? What happened?"

"I'll explain it to you later. Just come over now." She hung up the phone before he could say anything else.

We went to the restroom so I could get myself cleaned up and grab paper towels since blood was dripping dripping. After we did that we grabbed more snacks paid for them and left.

We walked back to my house and when we got there Michael's car was already there. "Damn. What the fuck happened?" He asked when he saw me.

"She got pistol-whipped." Hailey said as Michael removed the paper towels from my head.

"Come on lets go inside so we can get you clean up." Michael put the paper towel back on my head and walked me to my door.

Thank God my mom isn't off work yet, 'cause if she saw me bleeding from my head and Michael she would raise hell in a heart beat.

When we got inside Isabella and Jada came downstairs "What took yall so-" Jada cut herself off by gasping "Oh my God. What happened?"

"Damn." Was all Isabella said while looking at the side of my head.

"Come on lets go upstairs." Michael said taking me upstairs to the bathroom. When we got there he sat me on the toilet.

"How did this even happen?" Isabella asked while her and the other girls were in the doorway.

I explained everything to them while Michael cleaned me up and when I was done explaining everything he was putting a large Band Aid on my head.

"I cant believe he would do this." Jada said shaking her head.

Thats when we all heard the front door open. "Kehlani, I'm home." My mom called from downstairs and my eyes widened.

"Oh shit."

***********
This long ass chapter for what? But like i said I wanted the chapters to be longer so 2147 words is good 🙃 k, bye

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

738K 26.2K 68
๐‘พ๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‡๐’‚๐’๐’ ๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ? ๐‘พ๐’‰๐’ ๐’…๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’•๐’ ?
19.4K 884 28
Life keeps throwing lemons and stones at her , when she believes that she wants to live her life until she dies alone , but when she meets her Mr rig...
37.1K 1.3K 28
Seventeen year old, Cavonte Carter has a dream of becoming the next big thing. The goal of becoming a rapper which is a one out of a million chance...
38.2K 1K 25
"He was suspended right there before her, ready, ripe for the taking." Two friends, one a mentor, the other her understudy, find themselves falling f...