A LunaTic and Her Gunn

By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

There once was a girl Who took Colson's picture But Then she ran away She didn't pop Back up Until His 29th B... More

The Girl in the Cheetah Print Coat
Backseat Truths
"BROOOOOOKLYYNNNNN!!"
๐ŸŽถWonderful Tonight๐ŸŽถ
"I'm all in."
Fetishes
House Calls
"What'll it be Jack; five or a nine?"
Birth of a Backstage Ritual
Cut 'Em
A LunaTic and Her MAGICAL Tea Party
Fears; Casie & Large Jars
Fucking Mr. Baker
And to Cleveland She Goes...
"THE COOLEST!!!!"
Chicken Alfredo
Love, Sex, Fights & International Flights
Seoul? WHAT!?!
"Welcome Home."
๐ŸŽถIt's Kismet, Ain't It๐ŸŽถ
A Hippie, A Punk & An Alien
Manic
Work Hard to Play Harder
๐ŸŽถRoll Me Up & Smoke Me, Love๐ŸŽถ
"Fuck me. Don't fight me."
Whole Lotta Help For Her Friends
"What did I do??"
A Little Hateโ€ขFucking Never Hurt No One
Hades & Persephone
Glue
๐ŸŽถScared Is What You Should Be๐ŸŽถ
RIOT GRLS
"Just listen, remember."
"I've GOT YOU. Forever. Locked."
That Fucking Jacket
MY Girl
"This dumbass... "
Bloody Mouths & Lost Teeth
Murder Motel
Rockingham, NC
Hangen' with the Locals
๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
Brunch with Friends
Don't Talk Shit Around Nix
๐ŸŽถViva Las Vegas๐ŸŽถ
A Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Raising Serotonin Levels
Hey, Montgomery!! Hey!!
You GOTTA Fight for Your Rights
Bleta Got Balls
Revenge of a LunaTic
๐ŸŽถThe Boulevard Is Not That Bad๐ŸŽถ
Chats, Flights & Late Night Delights
Looney Tunes & CasieDilla
Helluva Night
Off to the Races
Here, There, Everywhere
Promos, Sass & Tapping THAT Ass
"Of ALL the Gin Joints... "
The Queens of Dirty Secrets
Chain Smoking, Hard Drinking Woman
๐Ÿ“ท
Making Up Isn't Hard To Do
Saturday Night
Cheers, Beers & Unexpected Tears
Freak Outs on a Sunday
๐ŸŽถI'm Scared๐ŸŽถ
Colson Smash, Lunatic Attack, Casie Love; Such a Sweet, Fucked up Mash.
Heineken
The Gangs All Here
DAY 1: Cincinnati
Detroit Wasn't Ready
Pittsburgh Proposals
Always on the Move
PittsโœˆLAโœˆPhilly
Philly, Dilly... The Day of Dude Fuckโ€ขAโ€ขTillary
The Aftermath
๐ŸŽ€A Spy at the Watergate๐ŸŽ€
Burning Memories in Massachusetts
Coming Home
Ex's & Broken Bones
Bridge Parties & Strippers
Snoozing Through Sayreville
14 Hours
Day 12: Chicago
Lover
XX Marks His Spot
Bad Kids
Dangerous But Sweet
Learning to Lock the Door
Father's Day; On The Road
Colson's Day Off
"We'll take it!!"
It's All Coming Together
Sweet Everythings
Met Some Friends at A Rock Show
Long Rides, Legal Troubles & LOVE
Ring Around The Ruby
Shows in Different Country Codes
Day 26: Seattle and Old Side Chicks
๐ŸŽถCRASH Into Me, Baby๐ŸŽถ
Pinky Promise
Pride
Late Nights & Lazy Days
That Fucking Doorframe
The Calm After Their Storm
A Good 'ol Brooklyn Break In
๐Ÿ’ฅ
Welcome to The Hotel Diablo
"This isn't my fault."
Sliding Safely Back Home
Things That Real People Do
"Suck my metaphysical DICK!"
True Intentions
Baby Girl
Internet Thangs
Because I suck.

Charming... Isn't He?

988 29 26
By R3b3lgrrrrrrl

Luna uncharacteristically wakes up before Colson or her alarm. She lays silently as she listens to him breathe, wishing she didn't have to leave. She doesn't know what time it is, only that they went to bed well after 6A and that she has a flight out of Hopkins International at 10A. Not wanting to disturb him, her fingers nervously run along the tiny padlocks chain that lays around her neck as she continues listening to him. Finding a calm comfort in his deep, repetitive breathes.

"Why are you even going?" She questions herself. "Because Jax told you when he married Tara... Yeeeeah, but he didn't tell you when he started fucking her." Her brain argues their history with itself. "It's the right thing to do, Loons... You know you're gonna catch shit if they hear about it from anyone else before you." Luna let's out a deep, frustrated sigh.

"Hey... You're awake?" Colson's groggy voice asks as he reaches for her.

"Yeah... I'm sorry. Did I wake you?" Luna asks as she snuggles into him.

"Nah... I've been awake on and off. Too much Adderall yesterday." He answers as he takes in her unique smell of coconut oil, weed, Euphoria and their sex.

"Aww, Bunny... You want a couple Xanax to even you out today?" She asks.

"Ahhhh... Maybe. What I really want right now is you." He grins as he pulls her chin up to kiss her mouth.

"Mmmm..." Luna moans through their kisses as she climbs on top of him.

Colson's rock solid as Luna works him into her. Taking her time as she pushes each huge inch further inside of herself. He stretches out in pleasure as he holds her hips steady. Bowing down to kiss him, her soft hair tickles his face as she slowly slides up and down on his cock. Rolling her hips in circular motions while making him press against her unknowing organs.

"Ohh fuck, I love your pussy." Colson breathes out as he flips her onto her back.

Throwing her legs over his shoulders, he climbs back inside of her. Making her moan loudly from his girth as he sucks on her neck. Pushing her hips up, she matches his momentum.

"Who's girl are you?" He demands as he bites on her ear.

"Oooh shit, Col. Yours. Fuck! I'm fucking yours!!" Luna cries out as he makes them both cum at the same time.

Luna drops her legs as Colson buries his face in the pillow next to her head. Keeping his dick warm inside it's Home. After catching their breath, he kisses her cheek before rolling over. Propping himself up on his elbow, he brushes away the stray pieces of hair from her face.

"You're coming home to me tonight, right?" He asks quietly as he gazes down at her.

"Of course, Bunny. I'm all in. With YOU. No one else." She reassures him as she leans up and pulls him in closer for a promising kiss. "I got something for you." Her blue eyes dance for him in the morning sun before she springs out of the bed.

"What the fuck did you do now?" He asks with an amused chortle.

"You'll have to see..." She gives him an earnest smile as she pulls a large white box out of the closet and sets it on his lap.

"Seriously!?!" Colson exclaims as his eyes almost bug out of his face when he lifts his gift up.

Inside the box is a beautiful, red, leather duffel bag. 5:3666 blazes out from it's side in a gleaming white. Diablo popping out on it's own from the shoulder strap pad.

"It's a fucking Balenciaga!! How the FUCK did you do this?" He asks in delighted amazement.

"I called in a favor. Demna made it especially for you after hearing Hotel Diablo." She smiles sweetly at him.

"You played him my fucking album??" He asks wildly.

"Well, no. I didn't play it for him personally but I sent him a copy. He'd asked for it in order to design the piece." Luna shrugs. "He fucking loved it by the way." She gives Colson that One Look that had solidified his love for her not even 3mnths ago.

"How the hell did I get so lucky with you?" He questions no one in particular as he pulls her naked body onto his.

They're in the middle of making out to his Thank Yous when Luna's alarm goes off. Colson whines for her to ignore it but she coaxes him to join her for a ShowerFuck instead. He obliges, learning early on in their relationship, it's better to fuck Luna out of town instead of fight her out of it.

-------------------------------------------------------

After their ShowerFuck, a few joints, a line of Adderall and three 30s, Luna heads downstairs dressed in black skinny jeans, a black printed tank, Docs and her usual jewelry. Colson and her carry on in tow. They find Ashley, Dom, Bullet and Skies roaming around the kitchen. They're flying out too but on a later flight to LA while Luna's headed to Stockton. It's a little under a 5hr flight, putting her in Charming around 330/4Pish.

"Alright, I'm outta here." Luna says once she gets the alert for her Uber. "I love you." She tells Colson with a kiss after exchanging GoodByes and Love with everyone else.

Colson slaps, grabs and holds onto Luna's ass cheek as he walks her out of the house to her waiting ride, shutting her door, he leans in for one more kiss, leaving an "I love you too." lingering on her lips.

Watching her Uber pull out of the driveway his heart starts to ache for her immediately. "She'll be back, Kells. She always comes back." He tries to convince himself, knowing it's true as he heads inside to post his gratitude to IG.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"When your girl's got amazing style AND gnarly connects you get sweet custom gear. Thank you @balenciaga Not only am I honored that you listened to my album but I'm humbled and LOVE your interpretation!🙏🏽 Time to celebrate #hoteldiablo with this FRESH shit Letsssss gooooo Fam! 🏁😈🍾🖤"

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Yo... You doin' anything today?" Colson asks Pete when he finds him in the kitchen with Trippie and the others that are awake.

"Nutten'. I was gonna stick around here until Monday or so if you don't care." Pete answers. "Where's Loons?" He asks, looking around for Colson's second appendage.

"She has some personal businesses to handle..." He quickly brushes him off, not wanting to talk about it. "Feel like shootin' a video? I got that Pop Up shop with Case but after that I'm tryin' to kick out a jawn for Candy." He looks between Pete and Trippie.

"Fuck yeah, man. Like Loco?" Pete asks with a smirk.

"Somethin' like that." Colson laughs. "You in, Trip?" He goes on to ask.

"One." Trippie nods as he lifts his hungover head and index finger up off of the counter.

"Word. You trying to ride to this Pop Up?" He asks to Pete's head shake. "Fuck you then... I'M OUT, BITCH!" Colson exclaims to everyone else's head pounding groans.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna lands and rents a car, making sure to Snap Colson on her way to Charming. It's a little over a half an hour from the airport. She makes it to Teller-Marrow Automotive before 4P.

"BATTON DOWN THE HATCHES!! TROUBLE'S HOME!" Gemma declares with a wide grin as she slams her hand down on the old Chevy next to her at the sight of Luna.

"Hey, Gems." Luna can't help but smile as she's engulfed in the Mama Bear's hug.

-------------------------------------------------------

✴️Patti Smith and Gemma Teller-Marrow can not stand each other. Never could. Oddly enough, the old Biker Matriarch has a huge soft spot for the older Punk's granddaughter. Knowing Luna since she was a little kid, she's one of the few who are fully aware of the intimacy Luna shares with her son. Always preferring her over any other female Jackson has ever interacted with. Gemma's the real reason Luna came to Charming personally. The young rebel having a deep love for her and being wise enough to know what bridges to burn and which to not even dare to bring a spark around.✴️

-------------------------------------------------------

"What are you doin' here, Sweetie? Jax know you're comen'?" Gemma has a zillion questions.

"Yeeeah..." Luna says sheepishly as she looks down. "He knows."

"What's goin' on?" Gemma's tone changes as she props her hand on her hip.

"I'm getting married." Luna answers lowly as she holds out her hand to display the huge ruby that claims her soul.

Gemma's quiet as she takes Luna's hand and admires the gleaming ring. Luna's heart can't help but sink as she feels Gemma's disappointment. She can feel it all as the mother's hopes and dreams of Luna and Jackson's future together evaporate into the thick, California air around them.

"Serves him right for even getting involved with that cunt to begin with." Gemma coldly states before softly looking into Luna's eyes while still holding her hand. "You sure about this?" She asks as she obnoxiously flicks her manicured nail onto the brilliant stone, slightly embarrassing Luna by it's size as she gives a firm nod. "You're happy? He knows the deal and treats you right?" She asks with a gentle assertiveness to her questions.

"Yes. He's wonderful." Luna smiles dreamily.

"Good... Because you know what'll happen otherwise." She says with a deadly smirk. "You're staying for dinner, right?" Gemma doesn't ask as she throws her arm around Luna's shoulders.

"Yeah..." Luna nods again as she silently curses her life.

Pulling out her phone, Luna switches her flight from 6P to the next one at 10P. She's torn. Knowing that Colson's gonna be pissed while also knowing well enough to never decline an invitation to Family Dinner from Gemma Teller-Marrow.

"BOYS!!! BABY GATOR'S HOME FOR DINNER!!" Gemma shouts as she leads Luna inside the garage, making her cringe at the old nickname.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson is in the Prospect East section of Cleveland when he catches Luna's Snap. The sight of her name on his screen makes his heart pound before he even clicks View.

"Fuuuuuuuck me." He smiles to himself at the sight of her, grinning wider at her words. His heart feels a slight ease for the first time since he shut the car door beside her. "She's YOURS." He reminds himself before Casie pulls on him.

"Dad. I don't wanna just stand here." His daughter complains.

"Okay, Peanut..." He answers as he focuses on his surroundings. "Wanna ring people up?" He asks as he narrows in on the cash register.

"Can I?" Casie asks with bright eyed enthusiasm.

"Yeah, Nut. Who else would I trust with our money?" He laughs as he leads her over to the register.

Colson proceeds to walk the floor. Interacting with excited fans as he helps them choose the perfect Hotel Diablo pieces to represent them personally. Taking pictures, signing fresh mech, chatting and answering thousands of questions. Appreciating more than anything the intense, intimate relationship he has with his fans.

"This is what it's all about." He thinks to himself as he graciously walks amongst his supporters.

Daaad..." Casie calls for him again.

"What's up, Kiddo?" He asks as he approaches her.

"I have my camera for a reason. Looney would be taking pictures if she was here. Not money." The not so little girl challenges her father.

"You're right..." He laughs as he extends his hand out to Casie.

Following her dad around, she grabs perfect, intimate shots of the fans inside the one time store. Having a natural eye, she knows what's genuine and what's bullshit. Wandering outside behind Colson, she continues to shoot what she finds interesting. Trying to grab a great shot, her camera jams.

"DAAAD!!!!" Casie hollers in a panic.
"It won't work!" She says with a frustrated tone as she smacks the back of Colson's arm to get his attention.

Colson bends down to help her. He has no clue what to do as Casie thrusts the camera up at him like he has ALL the answers. Making him silently hate Luna for leaving .

"Peanut, I don't know what I'm doing..." Colson admits with hesitation.

"Call Looney." His daughter demands out of frustration.

Leaning heavily over him, the driven girl makes sure he does what she says. Watching his fingers move around the flat screen until she sees Luna's face pop up.

"Call her." Casie demands again.

"OKAY." Colson chuckles at her demeanor as he hits call and kicks it on to speaker phone.

It rings through to both of their dismay. Pushing any bullshit out of his mind, Casie's dad suggest they Snap Luna. Pulling her in close for a selfie, they send their girl a simple message. Walking around again, Colson tries not to let his insecurities bug him... But we're all only human.

-------------------------------------------------------

It's not even 5P and The Clubhouse is in full celebration from Luna's unexpected arrival. Tig gripping her up for an over exaggerated Welcome and spin around. Once her feet are back on the floor, she takes a few shots with Bobby before coming around the bar to hug him while still bullshitting and filling him in on her and her grandmother's well being. Juice comes equipped with another huge hug and a joint for Luna as he also grabs a beer and another round of Welcome Home shots.

"EYYYE!! The wee one has returned!" Chibbs shouts as he embraces Luna. "Why the tattoos on your beautiful face though, Love?" He questions her as he holds her cheekbones carefully in between his weather beaten hands after their own Welcome.

"You sayen' I'm ugly, Chibby?" Luna gives him a playful half smile.

"A soul like yours could neva be ugly, My Dear." He reassures her with his heavy accent. "But... You're much prettier without... In my opinion." The old Irishman kindly whispers into her ear as he hugs her again.

Piney can barley breathe at the sight of Luna. It's been a couple years and a lot of tattoos since he last saw her. Sitting on his large lap, she wraps her arms around him for a soul swallowing bear hug and sweet nuzzle.

"Why you here, Kid? I know Patti doesn't want you around Gemma's toxic bullshit." Piney asks her directly, never one to fuck around.

"I'm getting married..." Luna says quietly. "And I wanted to tell Jax personally." She explains as she lightly drops her engaged finger onto her lap for him to see.

"You've always been a good one." Piney says as he takes in a deep breath off of his oxygen tank, knowing all too well the relationship between Jackson and Luna. Looking down at the ring, he's unimpressed. "He's a good one too?" He asks as his tone drops. "Not a junkie like the other?" The old vet holds no punches with his questions. "You know you don't need money or protection, Luna. You need loyalty and soul." The old rebel firmly advises her.

"No. I know... And he's good." Luna answers as she kisses the top of Piney's balding head. "I wouldn't be here if he wasn't." In her soul, she doesn't believe that she's giving off half truths to one of her grandmother's oldest friends.

"You know what'll happen if not." Piney says firmly, coughing at the idea.

"Let her go, Pop." Opie interupts them to Luna's appreciation. "We're not 15yrs old anymore." He sighs out as he takes Luna's hand and she rises from his dad's lap.

"Don't let him fool you, I'll always be 15." Luna beams at the old man as she kisses his still observing cheek.

"You're such a fucking kiss ass." Opie calls her out as they walk away.

"Fuuuck you. I love your dad, Asshole." Luna laughs as they head towards the bar. "Where's Jax?" She asks as some random girl hands them bottles of Budweiser. "Seriously? We haven't moved up in taste?" She cocks her lip at Opie as she takes a swig of the grossness in her hand.

"Some thing's never change." He shrugs as he guzzles America's beer.

"I guess... Maybe it's the acholic in me that'll take the 8.5% over some bullshit 4..." Luna smirks as she eyes Opie and swigs her own.

"You're such an Asshole." He looks over at her with a half grin as he finishes his water that's called beer.

"Yes." Luna nods her head laughing. "That's never gonna change either, Bro." She states as she kisses the side of his burly arm.

"So, why are you here?" Opie finally cuts through the shit, much like his father.

"Honestly?" Luna sighs.

-------------------------------------------------------

✴️ Luna and Opie's relationship goes far beyond friendship. It's so deep that they consider each other brother and sister without hesitation. Luna appreciating him in the same glorious light that she holds for the other three men in her life that she calls her Brothers. Jackson being the only hem in their thick lining. Considering himself a brother to both Luna and Jackson, the months leading up to the summer of '08, when Luna would come home to Jackson with Tara, sent Opie into an anxiety induced spiral. Making him withdrawal from Jax just when he needed him the most. Forcing Jackson to grip tighter onto Tara as an anchor in the swirling world of the aftermath of his father's death the previous summer. Watching their connection grow was frustrating, confusing and upsetting to Opie. Only to make him angry when an unknowing Luna came back home 4mnths later to be shocked and heartbroken by the new, unexpected relationship. It had always been Luna and Opie, since that first summer when she turned 8yrs old. Jackson had tagged along but Luna had lived in the cabin with Piney and Opie for eight summers. Sharing bunkbeds and joints. Fears and secrets. Trusting every ounce of one another as they grew up in each other's hands. Opie and Luna had spent the Summer of '08 together, just the two of them. Riding, surfing, partying at Smurf's and all over The Coast while causing immense destruction with their uncontrollable souls and broken hearts. Both pissed in the silent knowing that it was the last summer that Luna would spend in Charming because of Jackson's choices and actions. It never hindered their relationship though. Luna coming back home for not only Opie and Donna's small wedding, the birth of both her niece and nephew but also their birthdays every year until Luna's mourning sabbatical.✴️

-------------------------------------------------------

"I'm getting married." Luna says softly as she looks into Opie's eyes. "I wanted to tell Jax personally so....." Her voice trails as she looks away.

"To the Cleveland guy you've got that song with?" Opie asks honestly, trying to connect the dots.

"Yeah... His name is Colson." Luna answers with a nod as she swigs her weak ass beer. "Can I get something stronger, please?" She asks as she throws her hands up in frustration.

"You just met him, didn't you?" Opie questions her.

"Technically... Yes. But ACTUALLY no." Luna answers as she reaches for the double shot of Jack that the bartender has so kindly placed on the bar for her. "I kinda ran into him YEARS ago when I was first with Justin.... Then we caught back up annnnnnnnd....." Luna shrugs her shoulders as she takes a smooth sip of her actual acholic beverage. "Shit happens."

"Shit always happens with you, Loons." Opie laughs as he shakes his head. "When do I get to meet him? Am I invited to the wedding? You know I gotta put that reaper fear in his heart beforehand. That's MY JO..."

"Who needs to fear The Reaper? Where we spreadin' that shit?" Jackson asks as he walks up on to Opie and Luna. Tossing his arms over their shoulders, his kisses Luna's cheek with an easy "What's up, Baby Gator?"

"Hey..." Luna greets him as she uncomfortably wiggles out from under him and shoots Opie an Eye. "Uhhhmmm... You got a minute?" Luna asks Jackson with a hesitation in her voice.

"Yeah, let's take a ride." He answers nonchalantly as he grabs Luna's hand and pulls her through The ClubHouse.

Clay sits watching as they disappear. He's the only person Luna avoided greeting personally. She's doesn't like him but she's not rude to him out of respect and fear of Gemma. Not the patch. Luna's one of the very few in The World who doesn't fear The Reaper. ONLY Gemma.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Uhhhmm... Do you still have my bike?" She asks as they hit the garage door.

"REALLY?" Jackson turns to her with a tone of annoyance.

"I built that fucker from the ground up!! If it's live, I wanna ride that shit!" Luna exclaims.

"Relax!" Jackson counters with a laugh at her stubbornness, thinking he's falling a bit more in love with her but it's only the nostalgia of The Bike and Luna's presence mixed together.

-------------------------------------------------------

✴️ Luna, Jackson and Opie had started the rebuild in '05, just before Luna had turned 13yrs old. Luna insisting they put it on hold while she was gone. Piney had kept it oiled throughout the winter, Luna making him proud when she came back the following summer and finished it up. It's the same bike Jackson had taught her how to ride on. The same summer he showed her how to handle multiple kinds of guns. It was also the same summer she had popped her cherry with him and reunited with The Cody Boys. Looking back, there's no doubt that the Summer of 2005 changed the course of Luna's life. Easily, on a shining morning filled with water and sand. It's also the same bike she went wild on in the Summer of '08 with Opie. It's HER bike. SHE built it, SHE learned on it and SHE confirmed her independence with it. In the dark, without even Opie. Rolling down the PCH on too many nights to count. Alone✴️

-------------------------------------------------------

"You're in luck... The Old Man loves you." Jackson flashes his charming grin at her as he pulls the cover off of her bike.

"Oh, shit!! Really!?!" She laughs with a huge smile as Jackson rolls her baby out. "I can't believe it, Dude!" She exclaims as she runs her hands over the sleek white and baby blue colored metal.

"Get on..." He encourages her as she easily swings her leg over and settles comfortably onto the worn out seat that cups her ass. "You look good." He smirks with his blue eyes teasing her. "Let's ride."

"Alright, gimme a minute. Grab yours, I'll be out in a sec." Luna says as she pulls her phone out of her back pocket.

Luna knows she needs to call Colson about her flight change. Clicking her phone on there's a Snap from him.

"I have to pee..." Luna says as she jumps off of her bike and heads back into The ClubHouse towards the bathroom leaving a clueless Jackson behind.

"Oooohh.... I love them." Luna's heart giggles as her face splits into a huge smile at Colson's maniacal look and Casie's sweet face.

She calls them but it rings through to her slight irritation. It seems like they can never catch each other when they're apart. Shooting a Snap, she heads back into the garage. Climbing onto her bike, she wheels it out towards Jackson. Catching his eye as she rolls up next to him.

"One of the better investments I've made in my life." He nods with a cool smile, Luna not knowing whether he's talking about the bike or her.

"You ready?" She asks with an unamused tone.

Jackson's smile and the roar of his bike indicates that, Yes, he's Ready To Go. He can't help but watch as Luna fires her own up with ease. His dick growing hard watching her face fall into a smile of content as the familiar rumble rattles deep into her bones. He always thought she was at her best with a bike between her legs and a Glock in her hand.

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson gets Luna's Snap as he's heading into the house to grab Pete. They're supposed to meet Trippie DownTown at a specific location they have blocked off. Casie pushes passed him as he checks it.

"10P... What the fuck is 10P??" Colson's brain immediately freaks out. Calling Luna, she doesn't answer. "I will fucking kill them....." He starts to spin out. "She said she'd be back tonight... A 10P flight is NOT tonight." Colson's throat starts to close as he becomes angrier.

"What's goin' on, Buddy?" Pete asks as he comes up to Colson.

"She's with fucking Jackson and her flight isn't until 10 fucking PM." Colson unloads without thinking.

"Loons?" Pete asks slightly confused but more to confirm.

"Yeah, fucking Loons." Colson snaps back.

"Alright, chill out..." Pete says as he puts his hands up. "It's not the end of The World... This Jackson Guy, I've met him. Yeah, he's blonde and hot like you but he rides a motorcycle... What are they gonna do on a motorcycle?" Pete asks, thinking he's helping.

"Uh, I don't know... Wrap her fucking legs and body around him!?!" Colson shouts.

"But it's from the back... She can't stick her baby maker into his ass... It doesn't work that way." Pete says as he throws his hands up again with his logic.

"Just shut the fuck up..." Colson growls at him in aggravation.

"Ahhh, C'mon... You REALLY think Loons is gonna pull some shit on you?" Pete says as he gives him a You're Fucking Stupid look.

"Wouldn't be there first time." Colson mutters.

"What?" Pete cocks his head towards Colson quickly. "Nah... You two are inseparable. She ain't like that either... So... What the fuck are you tawken' bout?" His Stanton Island accent immediately kicking in.

"Nothen'... I'm just buggen' let's go grab Trip..." Colson tries to change the conversation and push Pete out the door.

Pete starts again "Nah, man... What th..."

"DAD. Are you ready?" Casie comes into the kitchen, looking at him and Pete.

"Yeah... C'mon, we out." Colson shoots Pete an Eye before grabbing his new bag.

"This ain't over." Pete says sternly once him and Colson are shoulder to shoulder and out of Casie's ear shot.

-------------------------------------------------------

"Here? REALLY...?" Luna sighs as she straddles her bike between her legs before kicking it onto it's stand so she can sit. "Why would you bring us here?" She asks as she plays with her hands.

"Why wouldn't I?" Jackson counters with his snide blue eyes sparkling in the low afternoon sun.

"I fucking hate him so much." Luna's insides rage.

"You know, don't you." Luna's question stopping all of his games in their tracks.

"Know what?" He asks coyly as he skips a rock out into the open road ahead of them.

"For real?" She asks with disbelief as she climbs off of her bike.

"Say it." Jackson turns, making their eyes meet. "Say it." He repeats himself as the hints of green spark out of his deep blue eyes from the emotions he's trying to hide.

"I'm getting married, Jackson." Luna huffs out, with an annoyance she truly didn't want while more than their eyes connect.

"Alright... Fine. But, until then c'mon." Jackson grins as he pulls Luna down the hill.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"That's RIGHT!! We'd convinced Unser that Donaldson was blind and had no idea how many Reese's he was buying or not buying!!" Jackson laughs deeply.

Luna's sitting with Jackson on the rocks by the ocean. They're close to the spot where they had shared their first kiss. Now, almost 15yrs later, they only share joints and old stories. The water giving off an intense energy as it rocks, waves and pushes against the shoreline aggressively. Grabbing her hand, Jackson studies the expensive piece that sits on her finger.

"The girl I knew would've never wore anything like this." He says lowly.

"The girl you KNEW... Was a CHILD." Luna scoffs as she pulls her hand away angrily from his truth.

Sitting silently, there's too many unspoken words between the two of them. Heartbreaks that burned too deep. Promises that broke too hard. Along with unforgiven Sorry's and long remaining regrets.

"You know it's because of you, right... You're unhappy..." Jackson states flatly as he looks into the swirling waters.

"What?" Luna asks as she cocks her head towards him.

"The water rages with the moon... And YOU are named after The Moon... LUNA." Jackson looks over at her as he licks his lips with a satisfied smile. "You gonna tell me you're happy?" He half asks as he slides his hand across her jawbone.

Jackson presses his mouth against Luna's. Pushing his wet, firm tongue into her mouth. For a second they connect like synergy, Luna easily falling into his hold like she had in her grandmother's penthouse. Jackson taking full advantage of her weakness for him as his hands grasp the face of the girl that he's missed for so many years.

"You're not mine." Luna quickly pushes him off of her with a stoned slur and a shake of her head, recognizing that the familiarity of his mouth is not HER familiar mouth. "We've gotta get to dinner." Luna states as she stands up and brushes the sand off of her ass and hands before making her way up the hill.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

"Tell me THIS is what you want." Jackson says as he grabs Luna's right wrist and pulls her closer to him with his other hand by the small of her back.

"What? THIS like US? Or like, THIS as in me and Colson and the multiple rings, tattoos and other items I rock on my body for him?" Luna asks with a scowl. "I don't know where you got confused... But, the last time I saw you, I had a boyfriend. We got engaged... Annnnnnnnd from what I gather..." Luna sighs and rolls her eyes. "It's a pretty big fucking deal to The World, so I flew the fuck down HERE to tell you in person instead of letting you find out on the Internet or some other shit... Which apparently you already DID, so it doesn't fucking matter. Shit, Jax... I thought I was doing the right thing here. Obviously fucking not." Luna huffs with annoyance as she fishes a Newport out of her bag.

"I didn't think it would last. And it's fast as shit..." Jackson shrugs. "I don't know... Maybe I thought you'd float around for once...?"

"Float around...? What the fuck do you mean Float Around?" Luna pulls on her Newport hard before exhaling a large cloud of offended smoke.

"I don't know... Like date diff..." He doesn't even get to finish his sentence.

"What!?!" She cuts him off. "No. Why would you think that?? Justin fucking KILLED himself, Jackson. He didn't just fucking break up with me one day and move out. HE LEFT HIMSELF HANGING IN OUR FUCKING BEDROOM AND ME WITH OUR WHOLE FUCKING LIFE!" Luna's screaming as tears pour down her face. "I stayed single because I HAD TO. I didn't want to Float AROUND because I couldn't even STAND THE IDEA OF ANYONE FUCKING TOUCHING ME!!" Luna's hands are flying like annoyed hummingbirds as she continues to scream at Jackson. "FUUUUUCK!!! I even tried again with you. I don't know why it didn't click. I can't help that and I'm sorry. But in all honesty, I was lucky enough to run back into someone that I have a CRAZY connection to without even speaking... And you know what? Considering that it's been more then 10yrs since YOU CHEATED ON ME, you can go fuck yourself. I don't owe you shit when it comes to explaining our relationships to each other. This was a FUCKING courtesy and I'm goin' to fuckin' dinner." Luna takes another long drag off of her 100 before flicking it so that it purposely zips just past Jackson.

Stalking away, she climbs on to her bike. Shooting him a nasty eye, she fires it up and is off without a second thought.

-------------------------------------------------------

✴️"Fuuuuuuuck.... That did not go how I wanted... She's lying to herself about the click. I know she felt it just now and in New York.... If she marries him, I'm gonna lose her forever. Justin was a fucking fluke. There's no way she'd pick two dumbasses in a row." Jackson weighs the odds as he climbs on his bike and follows behind Luna.✴️

-------------------------------------------------------

Colson is walking around DownTown Cleveland with Casie, Pete, Trippie, AJ and their friend Miles. Infiltrating the streets and fucking with the youth culture. They only get to bang because they're legit hometown Assholes. Anyone else would've been dirted. Easily. With a camera presented, the tiny hard asses willingly engage once they recognize Pete and The Ohio Natives. Miles and AJ catching a load of footage of a ton of different kids. BECAUSE WE'RE ALL DIFFERENT.

Dressed in pink, with a long suit jacket, Colson takes his place on the sidewalk as Miles shoots him. Using the pharmacy they rented and blocked off, they shoot the rest of the video in and around it. Using Colson, Trippie, Pete and the kids that the parent's signed off on it. AJ's loose footage being used during editing.

Colson, Pete and Trippie gather for a pic. Colson copies and Snaps it to Luna before they begin to celebrate their success. After a while, Colson annoyance takes over. He hasn't spoken to Luna all day, other than Snaps. Colson collects his stuff and Casie with frustration. She skips alongside him asking about Luna as he grips his bag. It only makes his annoyance grow.

"When's she coming home?" Casie asks as she bounces alongside her father.

"I don't know." Colson answers as his jaw clenches and everything inside of him RAGES. "C'mon Peanut. We goin' home." He keeps his calm as he grabs his daughter's hand.

-------------------------------------------------------

"He fed the dog fucking METH!!" Tig bellows as they pass the salad around.

"You said to get him high... So, I did!" Juice shrugs with a laugh.

"He bit my FUCKING ass!" Tig exclaims as he's about to drop his pants as evidence.

"We believe you, Baby." Gemma coaxes him as she tugs his pants up. "We gotta special dinner... Our Girl's Home!" She exclaims with pride. "Come. Eat."

Gemma's dinner table is like no other. She knows what grounds she owns, along with anything else as she smokes her brisket. There are men that run things and then there's Gemma. Don't ever be foolish to mistake the two.

"Holy FUUUUCK..." Bobby moans as he bites into his sandwich.

With everyone gathered together, it's Gemma, Luna, Jax, the rest of The Club alongside Donna and the kids. They enjoy Gemma's cooking along with their commentary. Balls are busted and throat's are jokingly cut. Stories being happily exchanged. Including the job where Luna took the solid bullet through her shoulder. Now notoriously known amongst the family as The Hit. Too many opinions and thoughts being passed on that subject, they roll on. The table continues to flow, talking of upcoming community family events as more jokes are tossed around. It's the mention of Luna's engagement that stops everyone.

"WHAT?" Gemma questions their silence. "He fucked up..." She shrugs as she sips her cocktail, her stomach having no need for food. "We gonna act like he didn't?" She challenges not only Luna and Jackson but also Piney and Opie. "He FUCKING had her... And he fucked up."

"Yeah, Ma. I did. But I was fucked up when I lost her... Dad had just died... You and Clay were..."

"Me and Clay were fucking WHAT?' Gemma demands from her son.

"Nothing." Jackson sighs in frustration, knowing to not cross his mother.

-------------------------------------------------------

Standing outside after finishing up dinner, Luna and Opie are sharing a joint. Luna can't help but be relieved of not feeling the obligation to inform anyone else personally regarding her marriage plans.

"Look, I'm getting married for real in Cleveland. I think it's the 29th but don't quote me." Luna swallows hard as she looks at the nonsense around them. "I never wanted this spectical... But I'd love for you and Donna to be there. Pop too if he can... If you can't, I'm doing it again at Colson's Annual Festival like a week later for friends... It could be fun..." Her hopefulness trailing off before sighing as she laces her fingers inside Opie's. "I just wanna be me and him." Luna thinks of Colson wistfully as she grips Opie's hand. "Can't I have just him...? I know he wants the same thing." Luna shrugs. "So what's the fucking problem?" She asks.

"Gemma." Opie states.

"That's not fair....." Luna trails.

"Nothing in this life is fair, Luna. You haven't learned that yet?" Opie counters her with the awful truth.

"Hey..." Jackson calls out as he cautiously approaches them.

"Hey." Luna and Opie answer in unison.

"I need to talk to Luna alone..." Jackson trails.

A simple look between Op and Luna gives him the sense of space. He loves Jackson. The way a man should love his bestfriend. He also loves Luna. Feeling more inclined to protect her first, he walks away with a slight hesitation as he leaves them alone.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Jackson and Luna have been outside for the last 20mins. Beginning as an apology from Jackson, they had slipped naturally into their uniquely intimate history. Leading Jackson to ask Luna again if it's Colson that she truly wants. Her answer being a firm Yes. Followed by her interpretation of their painful, heart staking truth.

"Nothing will ever compare to Us... You are who I began with. Nothing will ever be the things we were or did together.... Or that I learned with you." Heavy tears are dropping from Luna's eyes as her breath shudders. "You're my first... For A LOT of Things... If not EVERYTHING." Luna gasps at their memories. "And I will always love you... But you're not mine anymore." She whimpers lowly. "You haven't been for a long time because you made that choice. Years ago, Jax. Not me." She sniffles as she pulls Jackson's face into hers, kissing him hard on the mouth before getting into her rental and shutting the door.

Jackson knocks on her window as Luna shakes her head. Putting the car in reverse, she disappears down the driveway without saying GoodBye to anyone else. Rolling out of his sight, for who knows how long this time. Luna having a knack for running away from boys and leaving them confused and lost in her wake.

No. Is the only similar thought they share in that moment. For seperate reasons.

-------------------------------------------------------

Luna gets back to Cleveland around 2A. Landing back at Hopkins International, she finally checks her phone. There's a missed call and Snap from Colson.

Luna can't help the grin on her face as she catches an Uber home to Colson's. It's been a long day and all she wants is to be held by him. That's it.

-------------------------------------------------------

The house is still raging from Hotel Diablo's success when Luna walks in. There's a shit ton of them, most of them fuck face wasted with randos filling the house.

"Yo." Luna calls to Colson while he's sat, with his legs wide on the pool table as different girls fawn all over him. "You FUCKING done?" She asks with an attitude, more frustrated with herself than him.

"Kitten...." Colson's off the pool table and in front of Luna before she can bitch anymore. "What's good?" He drunkenly asks her as he pulls her in for a sloppy kiss.

"Don't fucking Kitten me." Luna counters with a smirk after she kisses Colson, staking her claim to any fool in sight.

"But you're my baaaaa-by...." Colson slurs as he drops kisses all over Luna's face.

"Let's go upstairs then...." She lightly giggles as she persuades him.

Standing at the bottom step Luna looks at Colson. One Look and he's done.

"I'M OUT!!" Colson shouts to the random girl's groans.

Luna looks over her shoulder as Colson grabs her hand. Heading up the stairs together, it's one of the better decision both have made in the last 24hrs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597 22 10
(๐“๐–) ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ ๐›๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ. ๐‚๐ก๐จ๐ข ๐๐ž๐จ๐ฆ๐ ๐ฒ๐ฎ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ก...
2.1K 32 14
(I am not shipping the actual people, I am shipping their online personas) TRIGGER WARNINGS: Guns, Fire, Cussing, Passing out THIS IS ALL FLUFF, NO...
12.5K 124 34
- Aryia/ Badboywolfy X Reader imagines - Requests are open and available - I mainly write fluff - I DO NOT write mature content - Warnings are shown...
75.1K 1.3K 39
Cอ†ฬบOอ†ฬบMอ†ฬบPอ†ฬบLอ†ฬบEอ†ฬบTอ†ฬบEอ†ฬบDอ†ฬบ Started ~ October 27, 2020 Ended ~ January 30, 2021 ~ Started editing ~ March 11, 2021 End Editing ~ April 27, 2021 ****...