Cliches | Yoonmin

By orangexmint

"This is so cliche," "Is it?" "You're my boss," "Is that wrong?" "I never said that," "I want you, Jimin," "I... More

Author's Note
character profiles
Clichรฉs
prologue
ooo
oo1
oo2
oo3
oo4
oo5
oo6
oo7
oo8
oo9 (m?)
o1o
breaking news
o11
o12
o13
o14
o15
o16
o17
o18
breaking news
o19
o2o
o21
o22 (m)
o23
o24
o25
o26
o27
o28 (m)
o29
o3o
o31
o32
o33
breaking news
breaking news
breaking news
o34
o35
o36
o37
o38
o39
breaking news
breaking news
breaking news
o4o
o41
o42
o43
o44
o45 (m)
breaking news
breaking news
breaking news
o46
o47
o48
o49
o50
breaking news
o51
o52
breaking news
breaking news
o54
o55
o56
breaking news
Epilogue
Author's Note
bonus chapter - tangled...I see what you did there
bonus chapter - I do

o53 (m)

3.1K 118 32
By orangexmint

I'm apologizing in advance for the half hearted smut. I just wasn't feeling it when I wrote it but it was too late to quit so enjoy

THURSDAY/FRIDAY

_______

JIMIN FLOPPED ONTO THE BED WITH A CONTENT SIGH. There was something so relieving about being able to come home early, and just lie down on your bed, and for Jimin, it was one of the best feelings in the world. Momo was curled up on his pillow and when he plopped down on the bed next to her, she crawled over to him on the bed, and curled up next to him before falling back to sleep. Even holly jumped up onto the bed and lied down next to them on the mattress. Jimin couldn't help but feel so calm in that moment. He closed his eyes and let out a sigh of content.

By the time Yoongi had made it upstairs to the room, Jimin had passed out on the bed, curled up in the middle of the mattress with Momo and Holly. Yoongi's heart melted upon the sight, and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He took a few pictures of Jimin curled up in bed before setting his phone down on the nightside table. He set this things down on the chair and unbuttoned his shirt, letting it slide down his shoulders. He ditched his slacks for sweats, and picked up his phone again. He posted the picture of Jimin to Twitter and then shut his phone off and climbed onto the bed.

His hands found their way to Jimin's belt, and he slowly removed the younger's jeans so that he wasn't sleeping in them. He tossed then gently to the floor. He laid down behind Jimin, his chest pressed against the younger's back, with one arm wrapped around his waist. Yoongi placed a gentle kiss on the back of Jimin's neck, before closing his own eyes. "Sleep well, baby,"

Jimin awoke to the sounds of rushing water and an empty bed. It was dark outside, but he didn't know what time it was. He assumed it was late at night as he pushed himself up with a yawn.

Still tired, he sat up in bed and pulled off Yoongi's oversized sweater momentarily so that he could remove his shirt from underneath, and slipped the sweater back on over his head. He then crawled further up the bed and laid back down.

Moments later, he heard the water shut off and Yoongi reappeared, a towel wrapped around his waist and his hair dripping wet. A small smile graced his lips as he quietly watch Yoongi move about the room. When Yoongi's eyes caught his, the older smiled back. "Sleep well?" He asked, as he rummaged around the dresser for a pair of sweats.

"Mmm," Jimin hummed in response, closing his eyes again. He listened to Yoongi as he changed and dried his hair.

He felt the bed dip beside him, and Yoongi's body was up against his, arms slipping around his torso. Jimin twisted in Yoongi's hold so that he could face the older, and was immediately brought into a kiss by Yoongi. "I missed you," the older mumbled against his lips. Jimin didn't have much of a chance to reply, because Yoongi's lips were back on his in a rough and needy kiss. Jimin moaned quietly against his lips, bringing his hands up to card through Yoongi's locks of hair, and tugging on the roots. Yoongi pushed Jimin onto his back, hovering over him as he wedged himself between Jimin's legs. Jimin wrapped his legs around Yoongi's waist, and his arms around his neck, pulling him close to his body.

"I missed you more," Jimin whispered back. "Yoongi I'm sorry for not telling you about Chae, I-"

"Shhh," Yoongi whispered, kissing him again. "It's okay baby, I understand,"

Jimin nodded his head, and let his head fall back against the pillows. He let his eyes shut as Yoongi kissed the base of his neck, and slowly upwards. Yoongi's hands slipped up underneath his sweater, and let his hands roam Jimin's skin. He could feel Jimin relaxing against his hold. "I love you," Yoongi whispered, kneeling between Jimin's legs and pecking his lips. He let his hands rest on the inside of Jimin's thighs.

"Show me," Jimin mumbled back. Yoongi let out a soft laugh, and pulled Jimin's hips closer to him. He pushed his sweater up Jimin's chest, exposing his body to him.

"Such a beautiful body," Yoongi whispered, as he fully removed the sweater and moved on to removing Jimin's boxers. "God I'm a lucky lucky man,"

Jimin's face went red as Yoongi positioned himself between the younger's thighs and nipped at his skin. He gasped in surprise. His hands flew to Yoongi's hair as Yoongi's mouth moved against the base of his length. Yoongi waisted no time in taking Jimin into his mouth, but his pace of moving his head up and down was too slow for Jimin's liking. He wanted Yoongi to take him but he knew the older was taking his time with him.

Jimin let out tiny whimpers as Yoongi bobbed his head up and down, occasionally guiding Yoongi's head with his hands, but for the most part he let Yoongi set the tone, and just let the pleasure consume his body. Yoongi didn't have to do much to make Jimin fall apart under his touch.

When Jimin was fully hard in his mouth, he pulled back with a pop, and reached up, taking Jimin's hand in his and guiding it to the younger's length. Jimin took this as a sign to touch himself while Yoongi shifted on the bed into a new position. He knelt between Jimin's legs again, and tapped the younger's mouth with his fingers. Jimin immediately took them into this mouth, coating them in saliva. "That's it baby," Yoongi murmured, as he slid his fingers in and out of the younger's mouth. "Such a talented mouth baby boy,"

Jimin wrapped a hand around Yoongi's waist, and squeezed lightly in response. Yoongi pulled his fingers away from his lips and moved his hand downward, before slipping a finger inside of him. Jimin let out a louder moan and shut his eyes. "Stop touching baby, let me take care of you," Yoongi said, pushing Jimin's hand away and slipping another finger inside. He wrapped his free around Jimin's length again and stroked him off in time with his fingers. He could feel himself growing harder as he watched Jimin fall apart even more with each passing second. The younger was a whimpering mess as he moved his fingers in and out of him at jist the right pace to drive him wild. Yoongi didn't want to rush things, didn't want to fuck Jimin. He wanted to love Jimin, and he wanted the younger to known it.

At some point, Yoongi bent forward, the hand that was previously wrapped around his length moving push spread the younger's legs wider apart, and he kissed him softly on the lips, hushing his moans. "Feel good?" Yoongi asked, moving his lips to Jimin's neck.

"Yes," Jimin breathed. He wrapped an arm around Yoongi's neck, and kissed the base of his neck, right in between the shoulder blade. He sucked softly into the skin, earning a soft moan from Yoongi. "Yoongi," Jimin whispered in the older's ear. "I want you,"

"Yeah?"

"Mmm,"

Yoongi kissed Jimin again with a bit more force and got up off the bed to remove his sweats. Jimin got up on his knees and kissed Yoongi's chest, making his way down to the older's length. "No teasing," Yoongi whispered as Jimin took him into his mouth. Slowly, but expertly, he took all of him, letting his length slide all the way down his throat before coming back up for air. He could feel the muscles of his stomach tense under this action. Yoongi let out out shaky breath as Jimin repeated his action, hollowing out his cheeks and bobbing his head. Jimin was determined to make Yoongi feel just as good, but didn't want to rush things. Eventually, the older placed a hand on his head and pulled him up.

"Gonna cum?" Jimin whispered, looking up at him with lust filled eyes. Yoongi had to take a deep breath and force himself not to cum right then and there. Instead, he swallowed and nodded his head.

"Lie down," he panted. Jimin nodded and rested against the mattress. Yoongi hovered over the younger, spreading his legs wide enough for him to slip between. He lined himself up with the younger's entrance, and gently pushed into him. Jimin's hands moved upwards, cupping Yoongi's face and pulling him down for a kiss. He moaned and whimpered into the kiss as Yoongi pressed himself right up against Jimin's body. When he was fully inside of him, he propped himself up on his elbows, and rested his head in the crook of Jimin's neck, peppering the area with open mouthed kisses.

Jimin took deep breaths, as Yoongi waited for him to adjust to his size. When he was ready, he wrapped his legs around Yoongi's waist and tangled his fingers in his hair. Yoongi pressed one more kiss to the base of his neck before thrusting into Jimin.

It was a different feeling, making love. Jimin was so used to rough sex or something crazy. Slow and steady was not his style but he couldn't deny that the way Yoongi was moving against him made him feel crazy. The way Yoongi held him and pushed into him gave him a new sense of pleasure he hadn't felt before and he was living for it.

He could tell Yoongi was getting closer when the older slightly picked up his pace, and began thrusting into him with a bit more force. Jimin raked his nails gently up Yoongi's spine, causing Yoongi to choke out a shaky moan, and stutter his hips. Jimin could feel the familiar sensation forming in his stomach as Yoongi continued to make love to him. He tugged on the roots of Yoongi's hair and purposely whimpered in his ear. "Gonna cum," he whispered, holding onto Yoongi tighter.

"Hold it," Yoongi panted, he picked up the pace a little more, relishing in the way Jimin sounded as his moans became a little more high pitched. He could feel his thrusts become more sloppy. Pushing himself up onto one elbow, Yoongi captured Jimin in a needy kiss, pulling him right against him. "Wanna cum?" He questioned, followed by a breathy moan. Jimin nodded his head, letting it fall back against the pillows. "O-On the count of three love. 1...2...3-"

Jimin whimpered and buried his face in Yoongi's neck as he came while Yoongi let out a deep moan. He stilled his hips right up against the younger's, hands moving down to grip his thighs tightly. Jimin sucked in a deep breath as he came down from his high, chest heaving in the process. Yoongi pressed his lips to Jimin's in yet another kiss.

"I love you," he mumbled. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me,"

"I love you the most,"

x

Jimin awoke the following morning to an empty bed, and the sounds of Yoongi's voice coming from the bathroom. Rolling over in bed, he let his eyes flutter open as he peered into the bathroom where Yoongi stood, dressed in sweats. They hung loosely around his hips and Jimin could see the hem of his boxers peeking up around the waistline. He had his phone wedge between his cheek and shoulder as he brushed his teeth. He wasn't focused on the conversation but managed to pick up Kimi and I'll see you on Monday. Yoongi then hung up and exited the bathroom. He smiled when he realized Jimin was awake. "Good morning love,"

"Good morning," Jimin replied, not able to help the smile that crept onto his face and Yoongi climbed onto the bed and laid down on top of the younger. Jimin placed his arms around Yoongi's upper half and kissed the top of his head. "You're in a good mood today," he commented.

"It's cause I get to spend time with my baby," Yoongi told him. "I spoke with Kimi on the phone and said we were taking a few days off from work. Figured we could both use a break."

"I like that idea," Jimin said with a smile.

"Me too. Are you hungry?"

"A little bit," Jimin replied. "Are you gonna make me breakfast?"

"I just might,"

"I have such an amazing boyfriend," Jimin mused and Yoongi crawled off the bed and wandered over to where his phone was setting. Yoongi rolled his eyes playfully.

"What do you want to eat?" Yoongi asked, looking down at the messages on his phone.

Jimin thought for a moment as he crawled out of bed, searching for his boxers. He opted to wear Yoongi's shirt from the previous day, buttoning the top ones only and padded over to where Yoongi stood. "I-"

Jimin didn't get to finish his sentence because Yoongi had sucked in a sharp breath and muttered out a low, and rather long, "fuck,"

"What is it?" Jimin asked with worry as he came around behind him. Yoongi said nothing as he showed the younger his phone.

Jimin whimpered.

"Shit,"

just when you thought I was done fucking shit up

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.8K 4.2K 40
"tae I'm your wife" "no you're not I hate you and will never accept you as my wife"
57.3K 2.6K 31
~~I'm not a Prince.... I'm the mutherfuckin King~~ __________________________________________ "Jin do you understand that your my boss. I said no" "...
24.4K 611 13
"babe I missed you so much" "who are you?" "what do you mean? I'm your boyfriend, silly" "I don't even know you" [COMPLETE]