Her Moonlight (edited )

By -veiledfairy

Tour is starting, which means Ariana will need dancers, get to see her fans and even meet the love of her lif... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105

7

4.3K 124 59
By -veiledfairy

Ariana's p.o.v

"Tell me what?" I asked as I walked into my overcrowded dressing room.

No one said anything and just continued doing what they were doing.

"Court what's wrong?'' I asked my bestfriend who's eyes were red and.

"Ari, you need to leave." Frankie pleads while standing in front of the bathroom door.

I look from my mom to my nonna who both had tears in their eyes.

Ok, what the fuck is going on?

I turn to see Victoria who looked just as confused as I was and Scooter who was typing quickly on his phone.

He honestly never looked so stressed before in his life.

"Ok, the ambulance is coming in five minutes." Scooter said.

"For who?"

He looked up at me frightened, maybe he didn't know I was in the room.

Why is an ambulance coming and why can't anyone looking me in the eyes.

"Someone tell me what is going on." I demand.

Somewhere deep deep down, I knew the answer.

They stayed quiet.

I could hear sirens getting closer and a wave of panic washed over me.

"Who is it?" I asked trying not to sound mad.

Frankie was still standing protectively by the door.

What's in there anyway?

Court and my mom were sitting on the couch, Scooter and Nonna were by the door and Vic and I stood awkwardly in the middle of the room.

"Answer me!" I yelled, causing them to flinch.

What if it's Kim?

If it is I'm gonna faint

I felt sick and wanted to sit down but I just needed to know who it was.

Two paramedics rushed into the room with a stretcher and Frankie motioned for them to follow him.

By now all the dancers were in the dressing room.

I'm sure the fans were confused as to why there is so much commotion backstage.

Intermission was over like twelve minutes ago.

Around two minutes later they came out the bathroom with someone on the stretcher.

I tried to see who it was and I only got a glimpse of the hair.

But I knew that hair color anywhere, she was also the only person here with blonde hair.

Kim

And then everything went black just like that.

I knew I was concious tho, I just couldn't see anything.

I heard voices around me. They were loud yet far away.

Everything everyone was saying sounded like babbling, it didn't make sense and it frightened me.

I tried my best to open my eyes and once I finally opened them I saw all my friends and my mom and Nonna standing over me.

They were saying things but I couldn't hear anything.

Great time to loose hold hold of your senses.

I started to panic remembering the events that happened maybe a few minutes ago.

"Where is she?" I asked

"At the hospital. We are going there soon.'' my brother said holding my hand.

"What happened?"

"You fainted." Courtney says.

No shit sherlock

"Before that?" I asked

They all stayed quiet.

"I want to know. I need to, please tell me." I begged, my eyes glossing over.

The look Vic gave me made me want to cry my heart out.

I knew I wouldn't be able to take it but I still wanted to know.

"We don't know for sure, just that she was drugged." Brain says.

Tears were now flowing down my face which was honestly beyond my control

"We can't just leave my babies." I say pouting.

"Normoni is going to sing some more of her songs and once everything gets back to normal we are going to give them all free tickets to the next show here." Scooter says.

I nodded and sighed, tonight is honestly going to be a long night.

Victoria's p.o.v

When Ariana passed out everyone started panicking.

Her mom was crying, trying to call her dad, Court was talking to Kim's best friends in LA and the rest of  us were watching Ariana

When she woke up, no one had the guts to explain what happened to her so we went to the hospital.

Not that we knew what happened but she was a mess.

The entire way to the hospital she kept on fighting back tears or letting out wimpers and had her fists balled up.

She looked pissed and sad at the same time.

It really wasn't a good sight.

Honestly I hope Kim is alright.

She brings out the best in Ariana and they clearly love each other.

I hope they realise that soon enough.

I have also grown super close to her, she is like my long lost sister and she fits so well in the group.

Honest to god she's made everyone here better people

We were speeding and I was just praying we wouldn't get in a crash.

When we got to the hospital Ariana practically ran in only to be pulled back  by Joan.

"Hi, we're looking for Kimberly Keene." Scott tells the receptionist who began typing away on the computer.

"Room 17 4th floor" she says not even looking up at us.

So much for being polite. I don't think its even supposed to be that easy to get someones room number.

We made our way to the room and the doctor was outside with a notepad in his hand.

"Ms. Grande and company." He said as we approached him.

Time for the truth.

I saw Ariama trembling so I pulled her into a hug.

"We have tested Kimberly and she has traces of triazolam in her system. It appears to us that she overdoesed on it."

" We have also tested the suspected starbucks drink which is positive for triazolam as well. We have already contacted the police who are getting information from the Starbucks where this was bought." He said, looking at us sympathetically.

Ariana was crying now. Well, everyone was.

"Is she going to be alright?" Joan asks with tears in her eyes.

Kim had become like a daughter to her and this is just so fucked up in so many ways.

"She is very lucky, her body would not have been able to manage if she had finished the drink." He said.

Before he could finish his sentence Ariana slid to the floor, sobbing loudly.

I slide down with her and hold her as she sobs into my arms.

Joan and Nonna look at me and I give them a weak smile. This is going to be hell.

"But she is stable. We are unsure when she will wake up." He finished, only making Ariana worse.

She was screaming, crying, sobbing and kicking around.

Honestly, if you didn't know her and just saw a grown woman on the floor like that you would probably think she was crazy.

She definately looked crazy, not judging

Eventually she passed out and Brian lifted her off the floor.

"She can stay in Kim's room for the night." Scooter said.

Ariana was sleeping on the couch across from Kim's bed as the rest of us looked on silently.

The rest of the dancers had gone to a hotel because we who were closer to her wanted to stay longer.

So it was just me, Court, Joan, the twins, Scooter, Ariana and Frankie

She's gonna wake up, they said that.

I just don't know how to feel, sad or angry.

I'm gonna find Mike and personally throw him in jail.

"We're going to be outside." They said leaving Courtney and I.

She looked at Kim then me before crying.

"Come." I said as she basically ran to me and cried harder.

"I-I've know her forev-ever. She can't die." Court sobs out.

This is probably effecting her the most, she and Kim have been like sisters since childhood.

I can't imagine what anyone is going through.

Hell, I dont even know how I feel.

"Come on. We're gonna get some rest then visit tomorrow." I told my bestie as we walked out the room.

When we got to the hotel I waited until Courtney fell asleep before I went to sleep.

Ariana's p.o.v

June 13th 2019

It's been three days since Kim has been in the hospital.

She hasn't woken up but the doctors are postive that she will.

I have also explained the situation to my fans who have been understanding and supportive.

I have been in the hospital room with Kim since that night.

I can't eat and if I sleep its only for a few hours because I wake up at every noise her monitors make.

I probably smelled and looked like a zombie but I couldn't care less.

She looks so lifeless with all those machines hooked up to her.

I feel tears running down my face so I  harshly wiped them away.

Not today brain, you don't need to be having breakdowns every hour

"Hey." Kylie said lifelessly as she walked into the room.

She, Amy and Aaron flew out two days ago with the entire Kardashian family.

Kylie is the only one here with me now tho.

"Hi." I say back in the same tone.

We both felt the same so why not.

"She's strong, she'll be alright." Kylie said, placing a hand on my shoulder and giving my forehead a kiss before walking back out the room.

Any othe time I would have freaked out.

Kylie Jenner gave me a kiss but I'm to tired to do anything.

I had already seen her sisters and mom yesterday and they were all super supportive.

It would be better if Kim would just wake up tho.

The doctors checked up on Kim for the evening already and everyone went back to the hotel.

So once again I'm here alone with Kim's somewhat lifeless body.

I look over at her and smile for the first time since I have been here.

Even when she's sleeping she still manages to look so beautiful.

I get up and walk to her bed, sitting at the edge and sigh.

If I don't do this now I probably never will.

"Kimberly, you're sleeping right now, so that's why I'm doing this. From that day in Starbucks I felt a connection with you that I haven't felt in a long time. You just make me so happy Kim. You're like this angel sent from heaven and I'm so lucky to have you in my life, even if it's just as a bestfriend when I wish it could be so much more. I love you K, and I can't loose you. I would loose me in loosing you so please stay." I said crying.

I can't believe I actually said all of that to her.

I went closer to her and placed a kiss on her lips then get up.

Just when I was about to lie down on the couch, I heard a voice.

"You could never loose me, and for the record I love you too." She said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

468K 2K 11
These imagines are very sexy. Please be at least 15 or older to read nothing younger than that. I hope you enjoy them
2.4K 138 6
Y/n Y/l/n- a gay introverted shy intersex female. Y/n searches for the answer of her most thought question, she majors in psychology to try to figure...
Quit By abeliana

Fanfiction

80.1K 2.4K 59
"When she calls my heart starts to roll. I always want more. It's my heaven, my hell" "But baby I can't quit you. Yeah I know I'm gonna regret it" ...