Cliches | Yoonmin

Galing kay orangexmint

"This is so cliche," "Is it?" "You're my boss," "Is that wrong?" "I never said that," "I want you, Jimin," "I... Higit pa

Author's Note
character profiles
Clichés
prologue
ooo
oo1
oo2
oo3
oo4
oo5
oo6
oo7
oo8
oo9 (m?)
o1o
breaking news
o11
o12
o13
o14
o15
o16
o17
o18
breaking news
o19
o2o
o21
o22 (m)
o23
o24
o25
o26
o27
o28 (m)
o29
o3o
o31
o32
o33
breaking news
breaking news
breaking news
o34
o35
o36
o37
o38
o39
breaking news
breaking news
breaking news
o4o
o41
o42
o43
o44
o45 (m)
breaking news
breaking news
breaking news
o46
o47
o48
o49
o50
breaking news
o51
o53 (m)
breaking news
breaking news
o54
o55
o56
breaking news
Epilogue
Author's Note
bonus chapter - tangled...I see what you did there
bonus chapter - I do

o52

2K 125 58
Galing kay orangexmint

THURSDAY
_______

JIMIN'S EYES WENT WIDE WITH FEAR AND HE BEGAN TO PANIC. Tears welled in his eyes, his heartbeat quickened and Jimin could feel himself having difficulty breathing. Yoongi didn't have a chance to explain himself because Jimin had already broke down in tears, and was clutching at his shirt with his hands. "I'm sorry!" The younger sobbed, his whole body shaking. Yoongi's own eyes widened. He hadn't expected Jimin to start crying. He was startled by the whole ordeal. He thought Jimin would be defensive.

"Jimin-"

"I c-can exp-p-plain! Please don't g-guh-go!"

"Baby, ahh I'm not-" but he was cut off again by Jimin's cries.

"I didn't mean to lie!"

"Babe-"

"I w-wuh-was just so scared and-"

"Park Jimin," Yoongi forced out in a firm voice. He wrapped his own fingers around Jimin's wrists and held onto them tightly. The younger's cries halted and his head snapped up. Yoongi let out a deep sigh and looked down at Jimin with a worried expression. "I know," he said softly. "I know,"

"You do?" Jimin mumbled, tears still streaming down his face. Yoongi nodded his head and pressed his forehead against Jimin's.

"It's Chae isn't it love? She said something to you?"

Jimin began to cry again and Yoongi didn't hesitate to wrap him in a strong hug. "I should have known better," Yoongi whispered, kissing the top of his boyfriend's head. "You were acting funny and never complained about her. Why didn't you say anything to me?" Yoongi stressed, as he rubbed soothing circles onto Jimin's back. Jimin continued to sob quietly against him

"I'm scared!"

"What did she say to you baby?"

"She said that if I didn't leave you alone she'd tell you that I was a stripper," Jimin mumbled.

Yoongi pulled out of the hug and glanced down at Jimin. "How does she-

"Because she came into the club once and we fooled around," Jimin told him. "That was before you and I were even together," he added the last part so Yoongi didn't think he was cheating. "So recognized me from the club,"

"But I already know, so I don't see why you're letting it get to you that much Jimin,"

"I know that. And I already told her that. I said it didn't matter if she told you because you knew and you didn't care. Then I told her that if she wanted to play dirty all I had to do was tell you she was blackmailing me and she'd get fired,"

Yoongi nodded his head. "So why didn't you?"

"Because she said that if I got her fired, she'd tell the whole world," Jimin whispered. "She said that I could ruin your life and your company. That I could ruin Jin and Jungkook ans Taehyung's lives. She said you'd leave me cause your music is more important than me,"

Yoongi bit the inside of his cheek and exhaled slowly. He could feel the anger boiling inside of him. How dare she threaten Jimin. Yoongi pulled Jimin close to him again, arms securely wrapped around him. "You are more important to me than some company," he said seriously. "I love you more than my music. You will always come first, Jimin."

"I'm so sorry Yoongi," Jimin whimpered.

"You shouldn't have to be," Yoongi replied. "She pushed you into a corner you couldn't escape from. I know you don't like that part of your past, and apparently so did she. She used it against you."

Jimin swallowed the lump in his throat, and buried his face in the crook of Yoongi's neck. He took a few deep breaths, eyes closing. Yoongi continued to rub circles on his back to help him calm down. "What do we do?" Jimin whispered eventually.

"I'm going to fire her," Yoongi stated. He could feel Jimin tense in his hold. "Baby, she can't stay. She's hurting you. I know you'd rather live your whole life keeping that part of you secret, but I won't let anyone hurt you. If she want a to run her mouth then let her. If there's one thing I've learned, it's to never let anyone get to you. People are gonna talk no matter what. Might as well give them something interesting."

The last part had the desired affect because Jimin giggled. "It's interesting alright," he mumbled. Yoongi could feel him smiling against his neck.

"I love you," Yoongi told him, cupping the side of Jimin's face with one hand. The younger raised his head and sniffled slightly. He cranes his neck so that he could kiss Yoongi. Yoongi kissed him back with a little more force.

"I love you more," Jimin mumbled into the kiss, arms sliding up around Yoongi's neck.

"Not possible. I love you the most," Yoongi replied. He pecked Jimin's lips, the his nose, and lastly his forehead. "What would you say to leaving work earlier and just going home? I can do my work from the couch and as Rayne so kindly pointed out, you guys aren't doing much," Yoongi suggested. Jimin nodded his head.

"I like that idea very much," Jimin replied.

"Good. Go gather your things. I have a secretary to fire. I'll meet you in the car lot,"

"Does this mean I get to be your secretary again?" Jimin asked as he pulled away from Yoongi and began heading for the door. He was smiling now, and Yoongi could sense the teasing tone.

Yoongi smiled back at Jimin with a playful roll of his eyes.

"Sure love,"

Once Jimin was out of sight, Yoongi checked the time on his phone. It was quarter after noon. Chae would no doubt be in his office, waiting for him.

He pushed himself off the counter and made his way down the hall to the elevator. The ride up was silent, and when he reached his floor, Kimi was standing outside waiting for him with a file. "You'll need this for the day, and you have a meeting at two," she said, keeping in step with him as they walked to his office.

"Reschedule it. I'm going home," Yoongi told her. Kimi look bewildered. It wasn't like Yoongi to go home voluntarily.

"Why?"

"Because I want to spend time with my boyfriend, that's why. Also, you'll need to hire someone to replace Chae," Yoongi added.

"...what for?"

"Because I'm going to fire her for blackmailing my boyfriend,"

Kimi's eyes went wide, and then a devilish smirk creeped onto her face. "That little bitch, I knew she was up to something. Can't I do it?" Kimi begged, pouting up at Yoongi. "Oh pretty please?"

Yoongi chuckled, and opened his office door. "Not this time Kimi,"

"Aww," the woman pouted but left Yoongi alone as he entered his office and shut the door. Just as he assumed, Chae was waiting for him, perched on the edge of his desk. She wore slacks today, something he never expected her to wear, but her blouse was still unbuttoned to show off her lacy bra. Her hair was done up in a tight bun and shut wore glasses. Yoongi figured she was teying to make herself appear smart. She smiled widely at Yoongi when she noticed him in the room.

"You're coffee went cold while I was waiting for you," she said, pouting slightly. "In was beginning to think you'd gone missing Yoongi. Your meeting only went till 11:15. You should have been here on time,"

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I got caught up with some people," he moved around the Sid of his desk and began collecting his things.

Chae pursed her lips but kept quiet as she handed the files to Yoongi. "This is everything from this morning," she said.

"Thank you,"

"You also have a meeting at-"

"I've asked Kimi to reschedule that meeting. I'm going home for the rest of the day,"

Yoongi could see the anger flash in her eyes. "Is something wrong?" She questioned. "Are you feeling alright? Can I do anything for you?"

She approached Yoongi slightly and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Nothing is wrong. In fact, I feel wonderful right now," Yoongi told her with a smile. He grabbed his coat off the back of his chair and draped it over his arm. Brushing her hand off his shoulder, he made a move for the door. Chae began to follow him.

"If you're feeling good, then why do you need to go home?" She asked, putting her hands on his shoulders. "You should stay," she said, trying to pull him back into the office. "If there's anything you need, I'm sure I could find a way to help,"

Yoongi turned slowly so that he could face Chae. "There is one thing," Yoongi said, in a soft tone.

"And what's that?" Chae whispered, smiling at Yoongi.

"Don't ever try and mess up my life again," Yoongi growled. Chae gasped slightly and stumbled back in surprise. "You think you can just waltz into my company and blackmail my boyfriend? You're pathetic, and not to mentioned fired. You have one hour to pack your things and get out, or I'll have Kimi call the police," Yoongi pushed the door to his office open, only to be greeted with Kimi who was holding a rather large box. She winked at him as he went past her towards the elevator.

"You heard him sweetcheeks, get to it,"

Yoongi let out a sigh of relief as he entered the car port and found Jimin leaning up against the side of his car. He tossed his things in the backseat of the car, before roughly pushing Jimin up against the car and kissing him. Jimin's fingers tangled in Yoongi's hair while the older's hands slipped under the sweater he wore and resting themselves on his chest. "Let's go home," Yoongi whispered.

ta-da! Yoongi is understanding! (p.s. I'm sorry if it sucks, ya girl has five months worth of work to do in a week cause she's crazy and decided to change her final project all last minute)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

297K 11K 36
" I'm capable of making you mine if I'd want you, you understand me? " " You can't possibly to that.. I'll just be your assistant " " Assistant or no...
384K 15.4K 60
" What are you? " " What am I? Or what am I capable of? " " Both? " " Why don't I show you what I'm capable of? "
57K 3K 38
"tae I'm your wife" "no you're not I hate you and will never accept you as my wife"
21.5K 804 25
"You're really cute." "I don't even know you!" "Then come and get to know me. ;)"