Cliches | Yoonmin

By orangexmint

"This is so cliche," "Is it?" "You're my boss," "Is that wrong?" "I never said that," "I want you, Jimin," "I... More

Author's Note
character profiles
Clichés
prologue
ooo
oo1
oo2
oo3
oo4
oo5
oo6
oo7
oo8
oo9 (m?)
o1o
breaking news
o11
o12
o13
o14
o15
o16
o17
o18
breaking news
o19
o2o
o21
o22 (m)
o23
o24
o25
o26
o27
o28 (m)
o29
o3o
o31
o32
o33
breaking news
breaking news
breaking news
o34
o35
o36
o37
o38
o39
breaking news
breaking news
breaking news
o4o
o41
o42
o43
o44
o45 (m)
breaking news
breaking news
breaking news
o46
o47
o48
o49
o50
o51
o52
o53 (m)
breaking news
breaking news
o54
o55
o56
breaking news
Epilogue
Author's Note
bonus chapter - tangled...I see what you did there
bonus chapter - I do

breaking news

1.8K 106 31
By orangexmint

#1 IN TRENDING

CEO MIN YOONGI RELEASES NEW SINGLE FT. HIS BOYFRIEND PARK JIMIN

'YOU' BY MIN YOONGI FT. PARK JIMIN STAYS AT #1 FOR THE SECOND WEEK IN A ROW

FANS GO WILD OVER YOONGI AND JIMIN'S RELATIONSHIP

x

CHAE STOOD SEETHING ANGRILY IN THE CORNER OF THE ROOM. Jimin could sense her presence, that she was burning holes into the back of his head while he spoke with Rayne, but continued to ignore her.

He knew she was pissed. By having Yoongi release the song, he knew it would only make things worse, but they had worked hard on the song together and Yoongi was ready to share him with the world, so he wasn't about to say no. Besides, Jimin hadn't received the backlash he had been expecting. People were very supportive of the two which eased some of the stress he was currently feeling.

Saying goodbye to his friend, Jimin turned on his heel, facing in Chae's direction. She was staring him down from her spot, and Jimin felt shivers creep up his spine. He began cautiously walking towards her. All he had to do was make it to the door an he'd be free.

"I thought I told you to stop interfering," Chae growled.

Jimin's eyes flashed in her direction.

"I have. All I did was release a song. I don't see how that affects you in any way,"

"Yoongi is mine, Jimin, and I will be his,"

"Funny....he said the same about me last night while we were in bed,"

Jimin internally watched with amusement as the woman in front of him slowly cracked and broke before him. Her teeth were gritted together as she swallowed the lump in her throat.

"This isn't over," she hissed.

"We'll see about that. Have a nice day," Jimin smirked. He pulled open the door and slipped out into the hall. Out of sight, he quickened his pace, trying to put as much distance between him and her and possible. He could hear her let out a cry of frustration as he rounded the corner. Jimin paused for a moment and took a deep breath.

You shouldn't have said that he told himself. Now you're screwed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

384K 15.4K 60
" What are you? " " What am I? Or what am I capable of? " " Both? " " Why don't I show you what I'm capable of? "
86.9K 5.8K 18
"Won't you die already?!" "No, fuck you"
56.6K 2.5K 31
~~I'm not a Prince.... I'm the mutherfuckin King~~ __________________________________________ "Jin do you understand that your my boss. I said no" "...
45.2K 2.1K 41
"THIS WORLD IS A SHITTY PLACE。" "HOW SO?" "THERE'S NO PLACE, FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME。" ↬ BO OK ONE WALKER SERIES