Arrange Marriage | MaNan

By SamairaRajput

Disclaimer - Highly unedited in the initial chapters, no professional grammar, no english translations except... More

Before You Read.
Arrange Marriage
Character Sketch
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Clearing The Doubts!
Guys!
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chaptee 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Cover
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Disappointed!
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Choosing Happiness
Clearing Point of views| Update
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
A/N
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Hello there!
Chapter 103 [Last Chapter]
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter 1
Sequel|New Book
- Help!

Chapter 54

31.6K 2K 205
By SamairaRajput

Night, Manik and Nandini's Room

Both Manik and Nandini were laying facing each other's back. Both were wide awake as a lot of thoughts were running in their mind. Both knew that the other was awake.

After what seemed like eternity, Nandini turned and back hugged him. He smiled and turned on his back letting her head rest on his chest.

Manik: If you are thinking about our arguement than don't.

Nandini: Yeah But I don't know what got into me that I actually spoke all that rubbish. (looking at him) You have never ever made me feel like that. I am really sorry.

Manik: It is okay. You don't have to apologize again and again.

Nandini: (frowning) Why are you so understanding? I mean husbands get angry at these things na?

Manik laughed and she looked at him annoyed. He should have gave her an earful for she said all that to him. Made him feel like he was forcing his decisions on her when it was nothing like that. He was just worried about her safety.

Manik: You said sorry than how can I be angry?

Nandini: But still

Manik: Isn't it simple? I don't like to fight with you. It makes me restless, I don't know.

He turned and came on her with his half body on the bed. He kept his leg on her both legs and his arm around her stomach. He hid his face in her hairs and snuggled.

Nandini: When I fight with you, I feel like shutting the world out. I don't like to talk to anyone.

Manik smiled and placed a kiss on her cheek and than went back to her hairs. They kept laying in silence until Manik took a deep breathe nervously.

Manik: Nandini?

Nandini: Ji

Manik: (nervously) Will you go on a date with me? I mean..if-

Nandini: Yes

He looked up and she smiled shyly at him. He pecked her nose and she smiled.

Nandini: Tomorrow?

Manik: Yes Tomorrow after 7.

Nandini: (sadly) I have a surgery at 6.

Manik: We will go out for dinner date.

Nandini smiled and bobbed her head to which he kissed her forehead again.

Manik: Sleep now.

She nodded snuggling into him and he held her close as they fell asleep.

Next Morning

Nandini got up first and left the bed hurriedly. She tied her hairs in a messy bun and ran her hands on her face to get rid of the sleep. She had back to back appointments today so she was kind of very busy and needed to hurry.

She got freshenup and was getting ready when someone knocked on the door. Knowing it must be the butler with Manik's tea she opened the door and took the tea. She walked to the bed where he was still sleeping on his stomach. His mouth open a little with his small hairs sticking to his forehead. He snored softly and she giggled.

Keeping it on the side table she stroked his hair.

Nandini: Manik, Get up.

Manik: Hmm

He moved and she noticed the little drool over his lips. She cleaned it while shaking her head in disbelief. Soon he turned and kept his head on her lap making her smile.

Manik was being lazy today. He didn't want to get up. He snuggled in her lap and heard her sighing.

Groaning he opened his eyes and layed down straight. She bend down and he kissed her forehead and she did the same.

Manik: Good Morning

Nandini: Good Morning. Get up. Chai thandi ho rahi hai.

Manik: I want to sleep.

Nandini: (worried) Aap theek ho?

He bobbed his head and sat down yawning loudly.

Manik: I don't know. I am feeling sleepy.

Nandini giggled and he glared at her. She laughed loudly and he ruffled her hairs making her pout.

Nandini: Manik! Mujhe dubara karne pdege set.

Manik: Karlo

Nandini: I am getting late.

He looked at the time as she handed him his tea.

Manik: You have to go early?

She nodded and he sighed. Shaking her head in disbelief she walked to the dressing table and again combed her hairs while he stared at her intensly while drinking his tea.

As he was done he kept the empty cup on the side table and stood up. Walking to her he wrapped his arms around her waist and kept his chin on her shoulder.

Manik: You look beautiful, everyday.

He added and she blushed looking at him.

Manik: Stop looking so beautiful or else I will go mad one day.

She chuckled and he sighed audibly turning her. He gave her a soft kiss on her lips and than parted away.

Nandini: Go and freshenup. I will take our your clothes.

He bobbed his head and left her.

As he walked to the washroom she took out his clothes and removed the creases of the bedsheet along with folding the comforter.

After fifteen minutes he came back and got ready while she simply checked her phone.

Nandini: Manik

Manik: Ji?

She looked at him and seeing his casual look she shaked her head.

Nandini: Can I take Mukti to hospital today?

Manik frowned and turned to her. He came to her since he was ready and asked.

Manik: Why?

Nandini: I have to show her something.

Manik: Okay. Lejao who I am to stop? Just ask Maa for once.

She nodded and than they walked downstairs.

After an hour

Breakfast was done and they were all ready to leave when Nandini asked Niyonika if she can take Mukti with her. Niyonika agreed so Mukti took leave from college and they both went to her hospital while Raj, Manik to office and Cabir to his radio station.

Health and Care Hospital

Mukti: (frown) Bhabhi, Why are we here?

Nandini: You asked me Mukti, Why You!? So I just wanted to show you something.

Mukti nodded silently and Nandini took her to the first floor wards after completing the formalities.

As they walked around the wards Nandini stopped by one and Mukti was beside her. She pointed at the small glass hole and Mukti looked inside. There was a girl laying with her whole face covered with bandages.

Nandini: Her Boyfriend threw acid on her because she refused for sex and broke up with him.

Mukti gasped and looked inside again.

Mukti: Bhabhi!

Nandini: I am not lying. Come.

She held her hand and took her to the next ward. This time Mukti herself looked through the glass and was shocked seeing a girl again with bandages.

Mukti: Bhabhi, S-ame?

Nandini: No. Her In-laws asked for dowry which her parents couldn't give so they burned her, alive!

Mukti gasped again and Nandini smiled faintly. As they walked ahead Nandini showed her the various cases where the patient had to suffer.

Nandini didn't mean to scare her. She wanted her to know that somewhere in this world all are struggling with some or the other thing. We think our problem is the biggest and we have suffered a lot but with what the world is suffering, ours is nothing!

At the end, she took Mukti to her cabin as she was now in tears. She made her drink water and consoled her.

Nandini: I am not saying you didn't suffer. But I am saying don't let it become your weakness. If you will be scared than it will be an encouragement to people like Ricky.

Mukti: I understand Bhabhi.

Nandini: (smile) Ofcourse. You are intelligent, Mukti. Be strong. If someone teases you give him a punch instead of crying and hiding it from your family. Okay?

She smiled and Mukti too smiled at her. Since Nandini had work Mukti went home after sometime and decided to work at home.

The day passed simply with Nandini and Manik being busy in work. Manik was also preparing for date while Nandini was simply excited for it.

Around 7:30 Nandini was totally free. She was a little tired but than she was excited for her date. She returned home hurriedly and giving a quick hug to Niyonika and Mukti ran to her room.

Since Manik had already informed her about their dinner plan, Niyonika wanted to tease her but Nandini didn't give her chance knowing about it very well.

Manik and Nandini's Room

Nandini came inside and freshened up. She walked to the cupboard only to frown seeing the chit there.

She chuckled at his heart and than opened the cupboard to see the dress they bought in Paris. She frowned. How was she supposed to wear this leave the home? Not that Raj and Niyonika would scold her but she herself didn't want to wear this infront of her. But trusting him she got ready.

S

he decided to wear white pointed heels since she felt her height will look nice standing beside him.

Just as she was about to wear them the door opened and Manik walked in. She stood up as he looked at her from top to bottom taking in her presence. His mouth formed "O" shape seeing her in western after so many days.

The chooda, her vermilion and her nuptial chain made her look more beautiful. Seeing his state she blushed turning away her face. She didn't even need to ask him how she was looking. His eyes were enough for her to know his feelings.

Manik: So beautiful!

He complimented in daze and she turned to him. She opened her mouth to say something but seeing him in daze she closed it. After a pause she called him again.

Nandini: M-Manik?

Manik came in his senses and smiled. He looked at his watch and than at her.

Manik: I will get ready. Just 10 minutes.

She nodded and he walked in the washroom taking his clothes. Ten minutes later he walked out looking extremely handsome in his black suit.

He walked to the dressing table and ran his fingers through his hairs. Setting his watch he sprayed his favourite perfume and than looked at her to see her staring at him which boosted his manly ego. He smirked walking to her.

Manik: Chale, Mrs.Malhotra?

She came in her senses and bobbed her head. He smiled and gave her his arm. She smiled and sneaked her arm in and held it tightly. As they took a step he stopped and than frowned.

Manik: Wait (looking at her) How come you are looking tall?

Nandini: V-voh heel!

She pointed at her feet with a shrug and he shaked his head.

Manik: Remove it. Wear something else. No heel. It will pain later on.

Nandini looked down and he frowned.

Nandini: Manik, I am too short.

Manik: (shaking his head) No baby you are perfect for me. You don't need this. Go and change.

She bobbed her head with a smile as he patted her cheek and waited for her.

As she came back he checked the time. It was already 8:30. Deciding not to waste any more time he held her and they left from there.

Nandini was amused when she didn't find anyone in the hall. Not even a servant was present. She looked at him to see his casual look. Probably he has asked Niyonika for a little help.

As they reached near the car, he opened the door for her. She settled inside and he kissed her head before closing the door.

He came on the other side and took his seat. They both wore the seat belt and Manik drove towards their destination.

To Be Continued.

So How was the update guys?

A lot of things are coming up. Yes! It means a little drama again. But I have a sad news.

I won't be updating for a week. Yeah! actually I have some work so I need a little time than I will be back with regular updates.

Just a week. Also, I got the news about the demise of a Kannada Actor, Chiranjeevi Sarja. 2020 has been worst and I don't know what to say more! May his soul rest in peace🙏

Take care of yourself and your family, friends and people around you. Every live matters🙏

Love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 123K 31
~Glimpse~ "Dusro ki Cheezo ko Lena, Acchi Baat Nahi Hoti hai Bai sa." She looked back and my eyes met those Beautiful Orbs, A small frown spread on h...
502K 35.5K 36
[𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧-𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲] Sixteen year old, Ayaansh Malhotra, is always forced to include the twelve year old, Jaanvi...
5.6K 141 7
Adele Spencer of the noble house of Spencer is the ex wife of David Beckham or more commonly known as the sister of Diana princess of Wales is the ne...
22.9K 725 24
Hii this is my first time writing. If there is any mistakes pls forgive me. The story is about a girl named shika whose family tortures her beaten h...