Beauty In Disguise

By jaaiirraah_c

Because of her past experiences, Lisa Manoban acknowledges herself to be a nerd. And then there's Jeon Jungko... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (Taennie, Jirosè, Jinsoo Edition)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Last Chapter
Special Chapter #1
Special Chapter #2
Last Special Chapter
Announcement! (New book!)

Chapter 24

3.6K 118 9
By jaaiirraah_c

Lisa's POV

We build the tent up and sleep there after we arrived.

-

"WAKE UP!!" we heard a loud shout from the microphone so I sat down and wake my unnies up. I wear my anti radiation glasses and fix myself before going out from our tent.

And the view amazes me a lot.

"Woah!" I heard my unnies mumbled. I quickly took a photo with my camera and put it back in the tent.

We walk to the assembly area where the students are. "We are going to separate you by group!" the teacher said and we really want to be teammates! That's what I'm praying for right now.

"So that it won't be too long for us to group you, Section A and Section D will be a team while Section B and Section C" the teacher announced and we are all happy with the groupings.

"Get ready because we need to do our activities with this beautiful view! First, we are going to do hiking! Pack the things you need in 30 minutes! The timer starts now!" we all go to our tents and thankfully our tent is that big, good for 6 people and we are just 4 so we have a lot of space.

I change into pants and a plain black shirt. I grab my backpack that is now organize.

-

"YOU SHOULD BE ALL HERE IN 3, 2, AND 1!"  we exactly been there before 1.

"Section B, C and D, you all go first and for Section A you go last" we all just nodded and we keep in line with them.

"Are you ok with your bag?" I was startled when someone speak beside me. I look at my unnies and they are with the boys. That's fast.

"No it's fine" I replied and he just nod. We walk together and wait until we reach the top. As we are at the half before we reach the top, my legs are now trembling.

"Hey" Jungkook stated and I just smiled and continue walking. "Stop" he said and I stopped and look at him. He wait until we are now at the last. "What are you doing? We are now left behind" I said and he sat down infront of me.

"Ride on" he stated and I just sighed. "I said I'm o-" I didn't finish my sentence when he pull my hand on his shoulder and he quickly stand up. "Stop pretending that you're strong" he mumbled and I just slap his shoulder and I heard him laughed.

-

We are here at the top and I quickly stand up because I know Jungkook is tired. "Are you ok?" I asked and I look at him. He looks exhausted.

I look for water and I saw one on the desk. I took one and I was about to give it to him when I saw Eunha gave him the water. Jungkook just accepted it and drink it.

I just drink the water bottle and hide it on my bag. I walk closer to him and just smiled and gave him a towel. "Thanks" he replied and wipe his sweat.

"Are you hungry?" Jungkook asked and I shooked my head. He hold my hand and walk closer to my unnies.

-

"Oh the sunset!" someone exclaimed and we all look at it. "Wow" I mumbled and stared at it.

"We hiked this mountain to make you realized to climb the mountain, not to plant your flag but to embrace the challenge, enjoy the air and behold the view. Climb it so you can see the world, not so the world can see you. Never measure the height of a mountain until you reach the top. Then you will see how low it was." the teacher said and we all inspired of what she said.

"You can take pictures and after that, we are now going down to rest." the teacher added and I pull out my camera and take a shot.

-

"Let's go guys! It's getting late" the teacher said and we all go in line again and we are now heading down the mountain. "Are you now ok?" Jungkook asked and I just nod my head and continue walking.

I was flinched a little when he intertwined our hands. I look at him and he is not looking at me. "W-what are you doing?" I asked and look at our hands.

"Holding your hand, you might loose" he answered and winked at me. I just look away and hide my face.

-

When we arrivedx Jungkook let go of my hand. I didn't even know that we got here until Jungkook let go of my hand.

"Good night, see you tomorrow" he said and kissed my forehead. "Good night" I replied and smiled at him. "Ok! Time is up. Let's go maknae! See you tomorrow!" Jisoo unnie said and I go in to our tent and take a rest.

-

"GOOD MORNING!!" someone shouted and I open my eyes and I saw a shadow outside our tent. I fixed myself before I open the tent's door. I saw the boys and my eyes widen. I quickly close it and wake up my unnies.

"Let's go unnies!!" I whispered-shouted at them and they all woke up. I just sighed and go out then close the tent's door. "Are they asleep yet?" Taehyung oppa asked and I just nodded.

"Good Morning Lalisa" someone whispered behind my ear and I look at Jungkook. "Morning" I replied and yawned with my two hands covering my mouth.

I heard Jungkook chuckled and I quickly elbowed him jokingly. "Finally!" Jimin oppa exclaimed as my unnies got out from the tent.

-

We all do our activities and that is going by station and every station has a challenge for you to do.

My unnies and I really have fun doing that. "Oh! Look at it!!" Rosè exclaimed and we all look at what she's pointing. It's the sunset on the sea.

I just stared at it and I was so amaze. It's a piece of art.

"Let's take a shower guys" Jisoo unnie said and we all nodded. There's a public bathroom in here and there's the place we take a bath or shower.

-

After we take a shower, we all wait for each other. "Is that Jungkook and Eunha?" Jennie unnie stated and I look at them. They are beside the sea shore.

"What are they doing?" Rosè mumbled. She's not really going away from him, huh? "Lisa, wait" I heard my unnies said but I keep walking closer to them.

"Uhm, excuse me? May I interrupt? I just need to talk to Jungkook" I stated and I saw how Eunha is pissed. "Let's go" I pull his hands and I sighed when Eunha hold his other hand.

"We are talking, can't you see?" she replied and I look at their hands. I go in between them and pull there hands away and look at Eunha.

"I'm sorry, is this man belongs to you?" I asked and she looks like taken a back by my sentence so I continue. "Please stay away from him, I hope you understand. Don't come near him, okay?" I added and was about to walk away when she spoke so I look at her again.

"I'm sorry, but a woman like me also has a heart. I can get hurt and endure things like you, I hope you understand." she replied and I just raised an eyebrow at her.

"If you don't want to get hurt, then stay away. Because he will never be yours. I love what's mine," I replied back and she crossed her arms.

"I have the right to love, it's not wrong right?" she answered and I just frowned and walk closer to her. "Stop it now" I heard Jungkook said and but I didn't care.

"You should know how much it hurts if girls are with him. It's like my heart would be severed if they steal him away from me. But I'm not afraid, because it's just you." I answered back and Jungkook pull me away from her and she speak again.

"I love him to death. So you won't be telling me what to do" she said and I pull my hands away from Jungkook and push her lightly on her arm. "There can't be the two of us, one of us has to be the one to go. And that's you" I stated and she just smirked.

"That depends on who can't stand it." she replied and I smirked back. "Really? Don't be so confident. It might break you in the end" I replied back and walk away.

"LISA!" I heard Jungkook shouted from my back and I quickly walk but he got my arms and pull me for a hug. "I'm sorry. I'm not going to talk with Eunha again. I don't want to see you hurt" he said and kiss the top of my head.

"I need to go" I just replied and slightly pull away. "Lisa, I'm really sorry" he stated while holding my hands. He bring up my head to look at him.

"You're the one that I love. Stick that in your mind." he added and I just nodded. "See you tomorrow. Good night" he said and kiss me on the cheeks.

I just nod and walk away from him. I'm really hurt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

533 85 24
A life nobody wants but still gets. And sadly this particular person may not move on.
71.1K 1.5K 30
Read and find out. Coming soon.
3.4K 195 16
Lisa chooses to go out on a nice night with her friends to celebrate getting a good job at last. She meets a handsome stranger at the club, and they...
67.3K 3.4K 23
"How could I know that?" "Did you even think about me?" "He threated me!" "You could tell me!" When you find a secret that will change everything in...