Mrs. De Ville (On Hold)

By Amethyst_nymph

He was everything she should've hated. Arrogant, headstrong, and aloof. He tamed her fire to drive his own an... More

Introduction
Casualties
Shock
Dripping in Dior
Altered Plan
Aftermath
Not an Update!
Finalized Terms
An Unexpected Visit
Not an Update!
Surprise Surprise
A Cold Hard Truth
Wild Card - Part 1
Wild Card - Part 2
Party's Over
Something Happened

Coming Clean

26 1 0
By Amethyst_nymph

*Note: (This isn't one of my greatest piece's and because I feel so doubtful about this chapter, I'll very likely end up re-writting it when I have time.)

"Raindrop, Droptop
Stressing over life like nonstop..."

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Bonnie's Pov.

Dahlia carefully neared me, with concern printed all over her face. I knew what was coming next but, i was set on avoiding it at all cost.

"You might as well tell me, considering i canceled my dick appointment for you!" My eyes fired up to hers, scanning for anything that would hint it being a harmless joke but, she held her ground intently.

Such a damn wild card this one. She'll most likely beat it out of me regardless of my persistence so, I maned up and told her.

"There was a change in plans and Elijah had me attend the 'ball' tonight." I answered

"Wha- what-wait. That was tonight?! -and he had you go in there ALONE! That slimy scheming-"

"- I wasn't there alone....dimitriwastheretoo." I muttered, interrupting her.

"...what was that?" Dahlia asked, now frowning

I rigidly peered away, absentmindedly scratching at my arm. Grasping a hold of myself, i rallied up the courage to spew my guts out.

"Dimitri was with me tonight but, a riot broke out. We were after the caporegime of a mob going by, 'Aces and Eighs. He was right behind me and then he wasn't, he just- disappeared." By the time i finished, my heart rate had skyrocketed to the roof.

Why? - completely escapes me because this whole thing wasn't much of a secret anymore. Maybe I just felt guilty for waiting so long to tell Dahlia.

She looked at me with her mouth slightly gaped, her body tense as a rock. There was no sort of movent in her frame, it was seeming to get quite difficult to distinguish whether or not she was even breathing.

I was about to ask her if she was okay, when the harsh intake of air ripped at the once deafening silence.

I simply stood there awkwardly, watching her take it all in. By now, she had slid from the wall to the floor, gazing up at me with pity dancing in her eyes.

I looked elsewhere, feeling slightly uncomfortable - words couldn't begin to explain how much i hated that sickening emotion.

I guess it just couldn't be helped.

"I'm assuming the last thing you'd want to do is talk about it, so you talk to me whenever you feel able." She quitely replied.

Though it seemed liked she understood, the disappointment trailing in her tone gave her away quicker than her expressions did. Tonight's event wasn't something i wanted to continue dwelling on. However, i think i should have told her about Dimitri and i from the start.

"There's something else..." I said, trailing off. "..i should have told you this days ago when i found out but -Thier making me marry him."

Dahlias eyes immediately shot back to mine, swelling in away that shouldn't have been possible. Her gaze dropping lowly as she rose up and sat beside me.

"What in the actual world of fucks!" Was all she said staring at the plain white wall."Are you gonna go through with it?" She asked

Dahlia and i slumped back against my bed in sync, our eyes well fixated on the skylight above. She appeared to be more troubled than me and i felt awful about it.

"I don't know that I have much of a choice on it." I replied "Without thier allowance my family would-" I couldn't finish that sentence.

Yes, my family were a bunch of pompous asses obsessed with materialistic means, but I wasn't about to stoop down to thier selfish level.

"So...your dick appointment," I asked, hoping to brighten up the gloomy cloud hanging over our heads. Dahlia responded with a painting smile that failed to reach her blues.

"That asshole couldn't handle all this woman." She answered confidently.

I had nearly forgotten what a damn good liar Dahlia had grown to become. Although she seemed unshaken, it was apparent that she had developed feelings for this asshole.

The bed squeaked and slightly sank down as i watched Dahlia rise abruptly, heading towards the door.

"You should try to get some sleep. We'll talk about your next move whenever you feel like it?"

I gave her a nod while sitting up. She smiled and sealed the door closed walking out.

Once she left, i got up and fixed my bed, quickly getting inside the rich folds of my sheets. I clapped my hands twice to switch off the light and immediately everything went dark. The only source of light reeling down from the skylight above.

For what felt like an eternity, my eyes remained opened, not a trace of fatigue in them despite the circumstances of tonight. In truth, I didn't really care about anything else just him and wether or not he was okay- you know?

"Fucking idiot," I mutely muttered

I knew sleep wasn't sudenly going to wash over me so, i took out my laptop and drew up a tab for both Netflix and Disney+.

Recently, I've been watching a shit ton of Chinese/Japanese romance movies, which is habitually never like me. My genre of shows and movies usually consists of horror but, not any more apparently. Once i spotted a good show, i settled into my pillows, my face only scarcely being seen.

The fluffy touch of the pillows confining the side of my face felt wierdly satisfying. Maybe if i tried hard enough, i could overpower my will to not sleep but, the nightmares which i knew would form didn't seem all too worth it.

Somehow, i knew i would regret this decision in the morning but, right now it seemed like the best escape.

Last night, i passed out the moment the show even started, or at least I think, up until now i still have no idea how it actually happened.

My brother called Dahlia a couple minutes ago and she rushed out of here faster than lightning. She was in such a hurry she didn't even tell me what it was about.

I walked over to Evie's room and watched her serene form calmly sound asleep. Like a lovesick puppy i lingered, watching my baby sleep. She held her thumb to her mouth, ever so frequently sucking on it. I glanced at the clock and sighed once i saw that it was now 7:15. I strayed over to Evie and hoisted her into my arms.

"Baby we gotta get you ready for school," I stated, heading towards the restroom.

She stirred a bit in my arms, until her eyes eventually fluttered open. Her gorgeous yellowish-green eyes surged something in me every time i looked into them. I placed her down and got out her toothbrush.

"Do you want me to help you brush your teeth today?"

I waited, as she thought it over. After a moment of taciturnity, she finally peeped up, smiling radiantly while she shook her head no. I couldn't help the grin from forming as i applied toothpaste to her brush.

"I want them to shine... alright?" I affirmed, handing her the toothbrush. She nodded her head and quickly got to brushing.

I left the room and proceeded to lay out her outfit. I pulled out a pair of black biker shorts, a white t-shirt, and a yellow sundress which was overwhelmed by vibrant sunflowers.

When i came back to the restroom, Evie had already finished and was now sitting on the closed toilet seat waiting for me. I walked in front of her and squatted down.

"Alright let me see 'em," I asked, looking up at her.

She dubiously clasped her teeth together presenting them to me. I smirked nodding and walked to the tub, planning to run the water. Once i switched it on, the water welled out, while i held my hand to it, adjusting it to a tolerable temperature. I turned back to Evie and raised her into my lap, sitting on the edge of the bathtub.

"Ready?"

She nodded and i gingerly started taking off her clothes.

I finished dressing Evie a couple minutes ago, and was doing her hair. Before me, laid cluster of products to tame down her hair-like, Shea butter, Eco gel and ect.

From the middle i split her hair in half, using a zig-zag method i had seen on YouTube, while i stamped a bit of gel in the center. I drew out the scrunchy which rested in my mouth and used it to tie down her hair into a bun. Then i repeated the same process for the other side.

Once i was done, i sat her down to eat a bowl of cinnamon toast cereal. My mouth watered a bit but, i knew eating that cereal would be a mistake seeing as i always feel like gaging or throwing up afterwards. I should really try out other cereals.

It didn't take long for her to finish eating, and before i knew it, we were already at the door. I tugged on her white vans and slid on my white converse. Finally i placed her backpack on her back and we headed out the door.

* * * * * * *

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 99.1K 45
Looking straight in my eyes he said "I didn't like the way he was staring at you." I bit my lips "And how was he staring at me?" Leaning towards me h...
14.9K 560 6
Note: Please refrain from controversial remarks and comments. This story is not written to offend any religion and culture. If you cannot digest it...
348K 17.4K 62
Season 1 - A Dark Tale Of Love. "You're new, who did you kill to get this spot?" Her nonchalant face failed to mask her curiosity. I smirked...
17.3K 812 46
Their favourite cocktail? One part betrayal mixed with bloodshed, One part secrets, half-part death with a splash of love....on rocks. "My Sisters wa...