blueberries.

Od seoultwix

the only thing jisoo takes care of are the dolphins in her small town and her blueberries. that's why she nev... Viac

blueberries
00 | nirvana
01 | dolphins
02 | friends
03 | tension
04 | berries
05 | his kisses
06 | yogurt
07 | bus trip
08 | comfort
09 | library
10 | someone
11 | ignore
12 | activity
13 | warmth
14 | jokes
15 | camping
17 | fireworks
18 | waves
19 | protest
20 | be fine
21 | mayor
22 | apologize
23 | stay
24 | take sides
25 | with you
26 | ashes
27 | safe and sound
28 | second threat
29 | eight teens
30 | utopia
31 | untold story
32 | the culprit
33 | hero's fall
34 | numbness
35 | changes
36 | jetplane
37 | welcome
38 | country roads

16 | office

2.5K 175 106
Od seoultwix

🐬

"NIRVANA, I MISSED YOU!" lisa screamed so loud she almost scared the younger students who were also entering the school.

jisoo smacked her shoulder playfully, telling her to keep quiet. after parking their bikes, they shortly ran towards where their other friends were waiting.

"what on the fucking rainbow happened to your hair?!" jimin exclaimed, spitting his apple juice as he took a glance at lisa.

"what?! jisoo said it looks good!" she grumbles, combing her hair. jisoo only nodded and smiled at her while the rest grimaced.

"out of all colors, why green?" yoongi shook his head repeatedly.

"but i like it though," jennie giggles. "you look fresh."

jungkook wheezes. "yeah, fresh. fresh avocado."

chaeyoung slapped his arms to stop him from making fun of lisa, but the latter only stuck her tongue out, following, "at least i still look good."

taehyung finally stops by them saying that they already need to enter the classroom and only have minutes left before the bell rang.

they gradually followed, but still not stopping their noises and teases for each other. taehyung then took a hold of jisoo's arm, causing the both of them to halt their steps.

"jisoo," he started. "you have time later?"

jisoo nods. "yeah, why?"

"uh.." taehyung looked away, his right hand extending to reach for his nape to caress it since he was too shy to proceed.

"hmm?"

"we still have questions left for dad, right?"

"yes," she nods again. "for the advocacy video? like.. five more questions."

then he told her, "we could ask him later. d-dad's inviting you for dinner.."

jisoo gasped in a cute voice, surprise evident on her look. but then she beamed after, already delighted. "oh my- really?!"

he nodded, his ears were now bright red. "if that's.. okay with you.."

"of course, tae!" she chanted, eyes almost forming like a crescent moon because of smiling too widely.

taehyung inhaled sharply.  "do you ever stop smiling?"

jisoo's mind went blank for a moment. she stared at him in confusion, not getting what he was saying.

"you don't like me smiling?" she chuckles, tilting her head on the side to start teasing him. taehyung quickly shook his head, his brows starting to furrow.

"that's not what i meant," he stated, looking around and began glaring at the students beside them. "you're attracting too many men, it's getting annoying."

"annoying," jisoo repeated, bobbing her head. she finds it amusing how straightforward taehyung is. "because?"

"just," his tongue played with the inside of his cheeks, still throwing draggers at the students around the both of them. "baby, stop being too beautiful."

"she can't help it," their heads turned to see who spoke, then they saw jennie snickering at them. jisoo instantly blushed red the moment she saw her bestfriend,

"you told us to go straight to the classroom because we'd be late, turns out you just have to burst out your jealousy without us hearing it," she mocked, pointing taehyung who just rolled his eyes at her.

"let's go!" jisoo interrupts, dragging their arms using both of her hands.

🐬

"incredibly clever," mayor kim nods his head upon analyzing the questions they were about to ask him. "very detailed and uncommon, the topics.."

"thank you, mayor," jisoo quietly says. "we wanted to try a different strategy on how to comprehend more the leadership and progress that helps authorities- by asking behavioral and situational questions one at a time."

"we needed statements of real-life happenings rather than vocabulary learnings," it was now taehyung's time to explain.

his father simply nodded, adjusting his necktie to breathe properly as he read the paper again. jisoo noticed how similar they were. taehyung looks just like his dad, dominant and powerful.

seconds after, they heard a soft knock from the door that made the mayor stop, telling the person behind it to come inside his office.

"mayor, i apologize for the sudden interruption but mr. choi is downstairs, begging everyone to tell you he needed to talk to you as soon as possible," his assistant bowed his head to greet and at the same time ask for forgiveness.

"mr. choi?" he stands up, curious about what could have been the reason for a person like mr. choi to come to his house and plead to talk to him.

"he said it would just take a few minutes," he continued explaining, stepping aside for the mayor to have his way and walk outside.

the mayor kim faced his son and jisoo, smiling apologetically. "i guess we have to postpone our meeting for a few minutes, kids. sorry for this, but i'll surely be back fast then we'll eat dinner by then," with the both of them nodding, the mayor and his assistant had gone from their sights in an instant.

"it's okay," jisoo says first before taehyung could even go ballistic again. she stands up, walking near the shelves behind the mayor's table, staring at a baby picture displayed on the top of it.

"tae, is this you?" jisoo giggles, stepping near to take a glimpse of it clearer, adoring the baby taehyung who was grinning widely while holding a banana milk.

until she felt taehyung's large veiny hands encircling around her waist, towering behind her, almost leaving no space at all.

"you look adorable!" she beams, ignoring the fact that taehyung was just at her back, inhaling her blueberry scented hair.

"damn it," he whispers as he chuckled, swiftly turning her around just so she could face him, his thumbs immediately brushing her cheeks that were burned red.

"t-tae.. your dad might come back-"

"i know him, that conversation will take an hour or more so you have nothing to worry about," his hands then gently reached for her hair, stroking it softly until it reached the ends. he was about to bend down again in attempt to kiss her, but she interrupted him.

"t-this office might have a camera, it'll be embarrassing.."

"baby we have no cctv inside the house. and the only eyes who'll watch you get weak in my arms is just going to be me and me only," he sounded too authoritative, jisoo had to bite her lower lip to ease out her nervousness when she heard his voice.

when taehyung felt her not protesting anymore, that's when he finally dived in for a kiss.

his right hand on her nape, pressing her lips more against him. while the other hand was placed near her lower back, playing with the waistband of her skirt.

jisoo did everything to fight back the same intensity he was giving, her hands on his cheeks, caressing it softly as she could. she felt taehyung guiding her towards the table, her bottom barely resting at the top of it.

she tried to protest but he was too busy pleasuring her. his lips slowly moved to the side of her lips down to her jaw and to her exposed neck.

she tilts her head back, giving him more access. her mind was going blank already, and all she was thinking was stopping herself from letting out a moan so none of the helpers outside the room could hear her. 

but when he began lowering his fiery kisses more, a whimper escaped her lips. taehyung started unbuttoning three buttons of her blouse, sucking the part of her left collarbone.

jisoo was dead sure she was already losing her sanity when she felt taehyung brushing his fingers at the side of her breast- and then he finally touched it completely.

he continued giving love bites at her upper chest, while jisoo wrapped her arms around his neck, her head lowering a little to reach for his cheek. she gave it a peck, then her lips started moving until she successfully bit his earlobe gently causing him to groan and swore in a low voice.

"oh, fuck."

he moved back half-heartedly, lowering his hands below her waist to pull her near his heated body again.

"we have to stop now before i could even lose my mind," he says near her ear, hugging her tight after minutes of making out.

jisoo gasped for air- just like what she always does after, before hugging him back on his waist. "i hate you," she mumbles, almost breathless.

he cackled sexily. "try harder, baby."

🐬

so is he a
softie? 🤔

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.7K 52
Kim Taehyung , well known playboy of campus who only knows how to play with girls . Born with a silver spoon he gets whatever he wants . kim Jisoo...
32K 1.4K 24
Kim Jisoo the girl every boy is mad for at their Colleage fell in love with her Best friend knowing he can't love her back. Because.. He already has...
31.9K 1.5K 15
Where jeongukk is an oblivious lifeguard and taehyung is his best friend who doesn't understand why everyone craves his attention so much. or Jeongu...
65.8K 2.1K 21
When Jennie Kim only wants to live her own life, Jisoo, her bestfriend forces her to get a new job as a cook in a big company where the CEO is unknow...