18 | waves

🐬

🐬

jisoo wasn't really that terrified seeing the large waves splashing in front of them. she got used to it too much, especially that she had seen high tides almost every night everytime they go at the seaside.

and since it was the time of the day when the sun is aesthetically setting, both of them decided to take a dip since the whole nirvana was quiet, probably because everyone is in their homes or at the center of the town- where people often hang out.

"can you handle the waves?" she carefully asks, removing her white dress. she heard taehyung clearing his throat, mumbling some cusses she didn't know why.

when she opened her eyes to fold the dress, jisoo saw taehyung staring at her, gulping before looking away.

she was only left with a white sleeveless top and her cotton black shorts. she laughed at his expression, running away from him to finally swim.

taehyung once again whispered multiple swears like 'fuck', 'damn it to hell,' and 'shit'. jisoo only started swimming, stopping when she realized she couldn't stomp her feet below already.

warm arms encircled around her waist before she could even fix herself after staying underwater while swimming.

"taehyung!" she gasps, pulling herself away from him but he just managed to face her in front of him, also tightening his hold.

"you're so clingy," jisoo mumbles, slowly smiling when she saw how good looking he was- with his hair pushed back- which's not his most likely hairstyle. he was also topless, but because their bodies are underwater, it was only his toned chest that jisoo could stare at.

"your fault," taehyung shrugged, grabbing jisoo's hand to guide it towards his neck, urging her to hold him back. "you should blame yourself."

jisoo scoffed, mocking him. "you're clingy since the first time you kissed me-"

before she could even finish, taehyung shut her up by pressing his lips against her, tilting his head on the side to have more access.

jisoo felt her knees shaking. her arms got weakened and taehyung had to hold it again to place it back firmly around his neck.

but when she finally decided to kiss him back, giving him the same amount of heat he was giving her, taehyung groaned in pleasure as he felt jisoo's tongue seeking for an entrance.

he parted his lips a little, causing jisoo to finally taste him. her tongue lured around his mouth, tasting every bits of him. he swear to all saints he almost passed out for letting jisoo dominate him just like that.