08 | comfort

a soft update
for now eehee !

a soft updatefor now eehee !

🐬

jisoo laughed at herself as soon as she noticed how her friends filled the basket up with their chosen  snacks and drinks. they couldn't even grab another container and just continued placing it at one basket jisoo was holding.

"give me that," taehyung grabbed it away from her, walking away as he looked for some microwave meals he could eat, causing jennie to clear her throat jokingly beside jisoo, one again teasing her.

"malicious," jisoo rolls her eyes and turned her back from her, grabbing a bluberry bun at the sweet section.

"what? i didn't said anything!" jennie defended and laughed, to which jisoo just ignored as she heard some of her friends arguing again.

"ms. lee said we could go back to the bus at 10!" jimin explains at jungkook- who was waving his hand infront of him, disapproving.

"no idiot, she said before 11 because that's when we'll go back to nirvana," he fought back, lisa and chaeyoung behind him, nodding.

yoongi walked towards them to slap both of the boys heads, saying, "there's no difference, you morons! let's just eat and go back there exactly at 10 if you don't want to get left behind!"

with that, taehyung just went to the counter and paid everything on the basket, while the rest complained and said they should pay him back.

"there's no need," he shakes his head, grabbing the plastic bags. jungkook immediately helped him while jennie quickly took her foods away from them so they wouldn't dare touching it.

"bad jendeuk!" jimin points at her, pouting as he saw her foods and even wanted to take it. "give me some!"

"in your dreams," she stuck out her tongue, waving the melon bread and teasing him. she immediately turned around to eat it while jimin tried chasing her.

"shut up, you mindless! let me eat in peace!" jennie was screaming very, very loudly, afraid jimin could catch her.

"chim, if jennie chokes on her bread i'd kill you," yoongi did his best to stop them, while jimin just started sulking. "but the melon bread smells nice!"

🐬

"dad's having a hard time now," jungkook started opening up, his hands near his mouth so he could breathe on it to keep him warm, while the others tried hard not to shiver.

outside the lonely conveniece store of the province they went to, all of them decided to waste their time and talk about anything they wanted- and jungkook was the first one to talk, explaining their family's situation.