12 | activity

🐬

🐬

"what the heck?!" jungkook yelled out loud right after sliding the door so they could leave and assemble at the told place.

"what, why?" lisa panicked.

"it's snowing?" chaeyoung peeks, wrapping the scarf around her neck more. "no wonder it's freaking cold!"

"it's summer! why on earth did it snow?!" jimin stomped his foot repeatedly, obviously hating on the snow.

"you think we'll still have activities?" yoongi asks them, earning a 'no' from jennie and jisoo.

"good thing we brought sweaters," jennie mumbles and placed her hands inside her hoodie, sighing because of the coldness.

"students, here!" ms. lee suddenly interrupted them from complaining, waving her hands and ordering them to follow her into the woods.

"oh boy," jungkook whispers, shoulders dropped upon realizing that they won't stop the activities.

"quick!" jimin says, now smiling from ear to ear and was the first one to follow their homeroom teacher.

"seriously?" chaeyoung grunted and dragged lisa with her, following jimin. jungkook and yoongi then took taehyung away from jisoo when they noticed that he still won't stop leaving her despite her ignoring him.

"man, let her breathe," yoongi chuckled.

"let's go," jennie says after she closes the door of their room. they both followed the three boys entered the forest and soon stopped when they noticed the campfire made by some students.

"oh, dear lord," jisoo whispered as she saw smoke coming out from her mouth. she gripped on her sweater tightly, already feeling numb because of the wheather.

"listen up, leaders!" another teacher beside ms. lee started speaking, her loud voice swallowing the murmurs and grunts from the other students.

"since the snow visited us unexpectedly, we decided to stop some activities for now because it will be too dangerous for us," then they heard the others sighing in relief.

"but!" believe it or not, eight of them groaned at the same time. "we will be having our first and last activity for tonight. this is where your dinner depends. either you get a nice food, or just a salt and rice!"

"if any of you don't do this right i'm breaking up the friendship," jimin says in panic.

lisa rolled her eyes. "and if you're the one who won't do it right then you'll sleep outside our room."