13 | warmth

🐬

🐬

"we need to go-"

"can you just please tell me first why are you ignoring me?"

"i'm not," she turned her back to shrug off taehyung's gazes, afraid of him finally having the guts to confront her. "and i need to find jennie."

"no," he said in a firm voice, holding her hand tighter to keep her close. "are you mad at me? can you please face me and talk-"

"i said i'm not!"

"not what? not mad at me or not going to face me?" he shut his brow up even though jisoo's back was facing him. he kept his hold tight so she won't let go, giving her a hard time to escape.

"jennie!" she yells, ignoring taehyung.

"baby.."

"stop!" she snapped in an instant, flinching to step back. "calling me that way.. you're making me uncomfortable!"

"i'm.. what?" taehyung advance a step towards her, in which she just avoided. "i'm making you uncomfortable?" he bend down, leveling jisoo's eyes.

no.

"really?"

no.

few inches more and he could really claim her lips again. jisoo kept her gaze at him, not even trying to let go.

"baby, repeat that," he whispers, his lips touching hers as he speaks. "am i making you uncomfortable?"

gulping, jisoo said nothing- because she knows that the moment she'll open her mouth, she'd probably meet his lips again.

she felt taehyung's smirk, his eyes getting darker every second that passes.

so when he finally leaned in to reach for her, all jisoo did was close her eyes and let him move.

but taehyung's kisses was different this time. it was slow, gentle and passionate. their lips parted a little, their heads slowly moving in opposite directions.

it was too warm. for her.

for him.

for the both of them.

and when he was about to deepen it by holding her nape to pull her closer, loud voices interrupted them from behind.

"jisoo!"

"taehyung!"

thank heavens jisoo was fast to push him away. turning around to wait for their friends who was calling them, jisoo heaved out a sigh in nervousness.