26 | ashes

🐬

🐬

"taehyung!"

with a basket of blueberries in her hand, she approached the man lying down the seaside, facing the sky as he welcomed his lover beside him.

"i brought you blueberries!" jisoo giggled as soon as she lied down with him. her heart turned in awe as soon as she noticed how beautiful the clouds were. the light touches of white and baby blue became a comforting sight for her.

taehyung then glanced at her, smirking as he says, "i told you i can taste blueberries even without bringing a real one-"

"shut up, tae!" her right hand found it's way to slap her boyfriend's chest. their somewhat noise stopped when a vooce interrupted them from the side.

"is this what you call a group date?! jesus, i'd rather stay at my house!" jimin started protesting right after placing his bike down.

but of course, even with his complains, he rushed to lie beside jisoo after grabbing some blueberries.

"you don't have a house, may i correct," jisoo chuckled. "that's your father's, not yours."

"i can build one, just in case you forgot," he proudly says. "hey, i was the one who built our tree house back when we were just kids!" 

taehyung, being the only one who couldn't cope up of what he was saying since he didn't really gew up with them, raised a brow and questioned him. "you built one? where? is it still okay?"

"got wrecked by a storm," jisoo answered him while giggling. "see? just a storm and the house was already gone! how is it possible for you to make your own-"

"best bro, i think your girlfriend needs affection right now. is she in bitch mode? she's been attacking me!" jimin asked taehyung for some help before jisoo could even finish crashing him down.

taehyung laughed at him, but soon hugged jisoo sideways just so his lover could stop hurting jimin.

but then the latter groaned upon seeing what's before his eyes. "dear heavens!" he exclaimed.

"well, you asked for me to tame my girl," taehyung teased while jisoo rolled her eyes at them. "you both are so.. weird."

"where on the bloody nirvana is jennie?! that cat should've been here by now so the both of you could stop being a lovey-dovey couple and all!"

"but jen said she still needs to clean their house," jisoo laughed.

"if chaeyoung's here, i'm sure she'd hug you without any complains," taehyung suddenly mumbled, all smiley. he didn't even expected himself to babble something about their friends.. after everything that happened.. at all..