00 | nirvana

🐬

🐬

"hi-ho my good fellas!"

jisoo fasten her way using her bike towards her group of friends waiting for her at their favorite spot, the seaside. "brought you some blueberries!" she giggled.

"chu!" jungkook beams. "we've missed you!"

"stop being dramatic, kook, jisoo was just absent for a day. stop acting like she was gone for a year-"

"nye nye, lisa," he fired back. "you're just salty cause i said your new hair color doesn't suit you!"

"zip your mouth dummy!"

"shut up you two, will you?!" jennie yelled causing her two younger friends to stuck out their tongue at her.

her eyes scanned the whole surroundings. from the sun slowly setting, the calm waves hitting the sand near them, and her friends practically making fun of each other while waiting for her. sigh, what a wonderful view.

"how about fruits other than berries, chu?" jimin groaned. "all i eat everyday are blueberries!" he started protesting which just made jisoo laugh loud, ignoring his whines.

"don't mind him, jisoo. ms. lee just didn't praised his paperworks like she always do that's why he's been salty all day," chaeyoung told her while grabbing some blueberries in her palm to eat from jisoo's basket.

"what's her deal then?" she asked jimin, who just shrugged at her. ms. lee is jimin's favorite teacher since they started high school up until now, that's why it was such a big deal for jimin that she ignored him for the very first time ever.

"hey, by the way," jungkook started. "when's the fireworks display?" he grabbed the basket of blueberries and started eating it as fast as he could, causing jennie to groan and snatch it away from him.

lisa comb her newly dyed blue hair using her bare fingers, before stating, "probably next week or next next week. where do you guys wanna stay anyway? school? rooftop? lighthouse?"

"here," yoongi stated. jennie, stepping away from jungkook and his noisy whines, creased her brows and glanced at him. "here, at the seaside? why?"

he shrugged. "don't know. felt like this would be the last time we'll be together so it's better if we just stay here," he smirked, but mild, before taking two blueberries in jennie's hand.

"dramatic as fuck," jimin rolled his eyes.

"says the one who fucking had tantrums because his favorite teacher ignored him," yoongi fired back, which made everyone cheer loudly.

"shut up," jimin hissed. he then suddenly stood up and walked over his bike, removing his uniform and placing it at the top of his head, just like what he always do everytime they ride their own bikes.

"hey, where are you going?" chaeyoung screamed. "it's too early to go home! jisoo just got here-"

"i have to go, dad's been saying we'll have a visitor later so i should probably get going so i could help them!"

"the fuck?" yoongi spat. "who is he and what did he do to park jimin?" jennie then casually slaps his shoulder so he could stop from cussing every second and every minute.

"more like what did ms. lee did to him," jungkook wheezed. lisa groaned at him and rolled her eyes. "shut it, kook, you've seen how it devastated him-"

"i'll see you later!" chaeyoung was the only one who waved at jimin who just nodded at her before leaving them. jisoo looked at her and raised a brow, curious of what she had just said.

"what?" she snapped. "i'm going to their house later because our project is still not finished, i had to remind him-"

"alright, silly," jennie laughed. "wanna go swimming?" she asked them, starting to unbottoning her blouse and showing off her simple white sleeveless shirt underneath her school uniform.

"damn, yes, spring sucks," yoongi nodded and was the first one to run towards the sea.

"na-ah," lisa grimaced. "i just dyed my hair last night, i don't want this to be ruined," jungkook secretly growled at her before running to jennie and yoongi to join them having in the water.

"i'll pass!" jisoo giggled which chaeyoung just agreed, and then three of them watched their friends play around with the dolphins. the ever lovely animals that are famous in their small, but happy town.

and when the wind blew like a thunder, jisoo looked at her back to keep her eyes away from the sand hitting their bodies. she saw the usual empty road near the beach, but this time, a white and luxurious car was spotted.

the window at the back was opened, as if the person behind it also wanted to feel the fresh air of nirvana.

"who was that?" lisa asked, also watching the car passing by.

"that's one of the mayor's car, i remember," chaeyoung answered. "he used that once when he visited our school."

"why was it used then? as far as i know, he's in seoul right now?" jisoo mumbled back to them, her eyes were still glued at the car.

"more like who's inside the car?" lisa corrected her, her eyes squinting a little to see who was sitting inside.

his raven hair was being blown by the harsh wind, and jisoo didn't know how and why but she found it so beautiful, that his eyes are glistening because of the sun's reflection on the beach.

"bloody mercy," rosé whispered. "that's the mayor's firstborn! the one who stays at seoul!"

 "that's the mayor's firstborn! the one who stays at seoul!"

🐬