Spiteful Retaliation

Galing kay JazzyVenecia46

"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. The beast inside me is sleeping, not dead." Eliza Hardy has been hur... Higit pa

Stella Hardy
💙Chapter 1: The Beginning💙
💙Chapter 2: Surprise!💙
💙Chapter 3: The Authority's New Member💙
💙Chapter 4: Eliza, Randy, Punk, and Dolph V.S. The Shield💙
💙Chapter 5: I Can't Forgive You💙
💙Chapter 6: Women's Championship Match 💙
💙Chapter 7: Nightmare💙
💙Chapter 8: You've Got To Be Kidding Me💙
💙Chapter 9: Saved💙
💙Chapter 10: New Allies & Conflict💙
💙Chapter 11: Instagram Post💙
💙Chapter 12: Title Defense💙
💙Chapter 13: Saving and Teaming Up With Paige💙
💙Chapter 14: Instagram Post💙
💙Chapter 15: Saving The Shield💙
💙Chapter 16: Second Chance At Love💙
💙Chapter 17: You're My World💙
💙Chapter 18: Instagram Post💙
💙Chapter 19: Date Night💙
💙Chapter 20: The Shield's Comeback💙
💙Chapter 21: Couples' Telepathy Challenge💙
💙Chapter 22: Being A Mentor💙
💙Chapter 23: That Special Day of The Year💙
💙Chapter 24: New Debut💙
💙Chapter 26: Halloween💙
💙Chapter 27: Contract Signing💙
💙Chapter 28: Western Double Date💙
💙Chapter 29: Eliza Hardy V.S. Shelby Underwood💙
💙Chapter 30: Four Years Later💙

💙Chapter 25: A New Challenge?💙

1.1K 16 1
Galing kay JazzyVenecia46

Stella's P.O.V.

"What colors would you like for your eyes?" Jackie, one of the makeup artists asked.

"Just purple and blue." I replied. She nodded before she got her applicators and began applying the two different shades on my closed eyelids.

"So, any news of the championship?" April asked.

I shrugged. "I'm not sure. They were in talks of possibly having a number one contender's match for my next challenger at Backlash, but they decided against it." I responded.

By the way, I was in hair and makeup with the girls as we got ready before the show started. Danielle was in front of me getting her makeup done while April, Saraya, and Shelby stood in their ring gear for the night.

"Brutal." Saraya added.

"It was apparently going to be a battle royal." Danielle reminded as she got her lipstick applied on. I opened my eyes as Jackie got some blue onto her applicator.

Suddenly, I saw Rachelle glare at us as she passed by and I rolled my eyes. "I can't wait to beat this bitch tonight."

Shelby laughed. "Tell me about it. She tried hitting on Xavier when I brought him here and I put the slut in her place."

Xavier was in talks of possibly getting into WWE, but he would let us know by the end of the week. Jon was actually helping him out with that and they've been training.

Also, I was teaming with Shelby tonight against Tamina and Rachelle due to what went down last week. The past few days, we've been teaming together. She's been doing great ever since her debut and I couldn't be more proud of her.

"Oooh, girl, what did you say?" Danielle asked.

"That nobody was interested in her and that she should back off. I even told her that she should learn to keep her mouth shut because she opens that as much as she does her legs and I'm surprised she's not pregnant yet. I even told her that she needs to back off not only because she's ruining marriages and such, but also because the only thing she would be known for is STDs from all the hookups she's been having and the bitch stomped off." Shelby explained.

The girls burst out laughing and Jackie even chuckled a bit, shaking her head as she applied some blue eyeshadow on me.

"Good comeback." April said as she high-fived my mentee.

"So, I already got the stuff ready for the Halloween party in two days. It's at 7:00 pm at my house." Saraya replied.

"Perfect timing. What's your costume going to be?" I asked.

"Probably a witch." she replied. "I'm going as a fairy." April added. "I might be a sexy nurse or firefighter." Danielle said.

"I'm not going to the party because Xavier and I have to babysit and take Kira trick-or-treating, but we're dressing up as vampires." Shelby explained.

They all turned to look at me. "I'm going to be a werewolf with Jon."

I felt Jackie's hands leave my face and give me a mirror. "How is it?"

"I love it. Thank you, Jackie." I told her, getting up as Danielle got her makeup done.

April and Saraya went to gorilla for the goth girl's match against Nikki, who was going to have Brie in her corner. Danielle had to go and take care of something regarding her match with Eva because apparently, they've been having some conflict with each other.

I was walking with Shelby and we were outside the arena to get fresh air.  It was then I saw Jon and he seemed to be talking to someone.

"Babe!" I called out. He turned around and smiled as he saw me. He walked up and kissed me softly before fist-bumping Shelby.

"Who's that you were talking to?" she asked.

Jon and I exchanged smirks. If only she knew what was in store for her.

"Well, someone wanted to come see you." he replied before gesturing toward the person I knew she would be happy to see.

"Xavier!" she said as she went to him and hugged him. "When did you get here?" I asked.

"A while ago. I wanted to see my girl live instead of just on T.V." he replied.

Shelby smiled as she hugged him.

"Good to have you here." I told him.

We all went back inside and Shelby couldn't separate from Xavier. I felt for the girl, since they reminded me of myself and Jon.

"Eliza Hardy and Shelby Underwood, report to gorilla." we heard the intercom go off.

I kissed Jon and Shelby hugged Xavier before we both went to gorilla as I heard Rachelle's theme playing.

I put the title around my waist as I heard Shelby's theme play and she walked out, doing her entrance.

"And their opponents, first, from Las Vegas, Nevada, Shelby Underwood!" Lilian announced.

She faced the ring as Rachelle and Tamina were staring at her, the redhead's filled with disgust and hate.

My theme played and I walked out, doing my entrance. "And her tag-team partner, from Columbus, Ohio, she is the WWE Women's Champion, Eliza Hardy."

I hugged her before we walked down the ramp and got inside the ring. Rachelle threw her jacket at Shelby and I went after her, my big sister instincts kicking in, but my friend held me back.

The music stopped and the bell rang as Shelby and I fist-bumped before I decided to start the match against Tamina. The two of us circled before locking up.

Tamina sent me  to the ropes and went for a Clothesline, but I dodged and hit her with a punch to the face. I grabbed her and hit a couple of dropkicks followed by a DDT. I went for a pin.

"One! Two!" Tamina kicked out.

I grabbed her and dragged her over to our corner. Shelby tagged me in and got inside the ring. She grabbed Tamina and hit her with some Clotheslines. She ran to the ropes and hit her with a Sling Blade. She went for a quick pin.

"One! Two!" she kicked out.

Shelby grabbed her and sent her to the ropes before hitting her with a kick to the stomach. She then performed a Tilt-A-Whirl Headscissors Takedown, sending her to the mat. She held her head and went for a pin.

"One! Two!" Tamina kicked out again.

"Eliza Hardy giving words of encouragement to Shelby Underwood." Michael said.

"Come on, Shelbs! You got this!" I encouraged her. She got Tamina up, but she began punching her, backing her up into her corner. Tamina tagged in Rachelle.

I rolled my eyes as Rachelle flipped her hair before she grabbed Shelby and tossed her across the ring. I groaned as I held my head in frustration. Why does this bitch always try to hurt the ones who have men she hits on?

Slut.

Rachelle grabbed her again and hit her with a running knee. She went to pin her.

"One! Two!" Shelby kicked out.

Rachelle grabbed her and hit her with a headbutt. I began pacing as I tried to keep my emotions in balance. She then hit her with a Lariat. Rachelle went to pin Shelby again.

"One! Two!" She kicked out again. Rachelle was growing frustrated and let out an ear-piercing shriek as she banged the floor with her hand.

Rachelle went to Tamina and tagged her in. Shelby was close enough to my corner, so she managed to tag me in. I got in and began beating the hell out of Tamina, pouncing on her like a hungry wolf going for the kill. I hit her with brutal Clotheslines. I grabbed her and hit her with the Stunner. Tamina went for a punch, but I dodged it.

I hit her with the One-Leg Monkey Flip. I went to pin her.

"One! Two!" Rachelle came in and broke the count.

Shelby slid in the ring and tackled her to the mat.

"And Shelby Underwood coming to the aid of Eliza Hardy!" Michael said.

Shelby waited for Rachelle to get up before I ran to the ropes and hit her with a Chick Kick.

"Chick Kick to Rachelle! This young lady really has some fire inside her!" Jerry exclaimed.

Shelby sent her over the top rope. Tamina came over and sent her over as well.

I rolled Tamina up, but she reversed.

"One! Two!" I kicked out quickly. I hit her with the Sliced Bread. I grabbed Tamina and winked at the camera before hittig the Twist of Fate. I pinned her quickly.

"One! Two! Three!"

The bell rang as my theme played. I smiled as I held my shoulder, fighting through the slight pain. Shelby rolled in the ring and came over, hugging me tightly.

"Here are your winners, the team of Shelby Underwood and the WWE Women's Champion, Eliza Hardy!" Lilian announced.

We both got up and raised each other's arms before an idea popped in my head. I knew this was something I wanted and I was going to issue it out right now. I walked to the edge of the ring and asked for a microphone.

Once I got it, the music stopped and I looked at Shelby with a proud smile on her face. I held the microphone up, trying to catch my breath.

"Shelby, you have proved to me that you've got what it takes to make it in this business. When I took you under my wing, I knew you were going to have a successful journey. You and I have so much in common and you've busted your ass day in and day out to get to the WWE. From being a rookie down in NXT to being here as my tag-team partner tonight. You're amazing and I know you're going to do big things." I explained.

Shelby smiled and nodded at me, looking at me in confusion.

"What I'm trying to say is that I want to challenge you to face me in a match. At Backlash. For something that I know you have worked hard to deserve and that is an opportunity for my WWE Women's Championship!" I finished.

The crowd erupted into cheers as Shelby gasped. After a few moments, she nodded and held her hand out. We shook hands before I pulled her into a hug.

We stayed like that for a bit until we pulled away and I raised her arm.

"Thanks for choosing me." she told me.

"You deserve it, babygirl." I replied.

When we left the ring and got backstage, Xavier and Jon had shocked, but happy looks on their faces.

"This is great, babe!" Xavier told her, kissing her head. "Where did this come from?" Jon asked.

I smiled at my boyfriend as he pulled me close to his chest so our faces were inches away. "She deserves it." I whispered before kissing him.

"You know what this means. A double date night." I said.

"I'm down for it." Xavier replied, his girlfriend nodding.

"Let's go, then." I said as we all went back to get ready and packed up.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

67K 2.4K 67
Sequel of Yours To Hold
101K 2.2K 57
Highest Ranked #1 in wrestling, #1 in Paige, #1 in Divas #1 in romanreigns, #2 in Rollins and #2 in theshield 😊 Lucy has trained hard and finally ma...
6.2K 386 19
a story in which kelsey's dreams finally becomes a reality follow kelsey as she makes it to the top and encounters someone she thought she'd left in...
19.5K 1.2K 52
I ran as fast and far as I could, with tears in my eyes. How could I be so foolish? Of course he doesn't like me! Nikki was right... I ran into the...