Just a whole lot of Momojirou

By Chloe_Burgeroiz

if u like momojirou and want something to read- then you are in for a show~ I update as often as I can not my... More

Locker rooms and hickeys don't mix well
Crush? more like dating
Hospital
5am kitchen adventures
Forest and a confession
Flowers soulmate au
Hoodie
Name Soulmate AU
Wrong number
I't was an accident, I promise
That time Momo sings (and everyone think its ab Todo)
Wtf
Presentation Michael helps our baby
Momo joins a gang
Pickup lines with Jirou!
Oh how the turn tables
Soulmate and no quirks AU
Someone I truly love
Corona time (online classes, no angst)
Babysitting
Conspiracy..
Detectives chat
Little Emo squad and High Jirou?
Baking
Spider
Singing in the rain
Digital art
Leaving our mark
Graffiti
Taste
Closet
Cornflakes -> Dating
Kyo, were lesbians
Butterflies
Killing each other
Hiding
Echo
Bottom
I didn't mean to shoot you
Stupid rule
Humans are weird
That one alien AU pt.2
That one alien AU pt.3
...aliens again, yay
The human pamphlet
Shower
Coming out
Heart ache
Pirates
Forest pictures
Does Momo is gay?
Pocky
Clueless Todoroki
M&M
The Mall
Tree
It's what it looks like
Koolaidman x Mothman
Parental confusion
Online friends
Random stranger
The princess that didn't need saving... just a girlfriend
Endvawhore get's a heart attack
Sleepover
Pickup lines with Jirou pt. 2
Knock Knock? With Momo
Chapter...69
Morning after
Wicked in love
I still miss you
huh uuh text chapter?
Gaymers
Slow dance with you
High hopes with low rolls
The Gays™
Gray
Ash
Shower ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The ring
Uh- something?
Kill it with fire... please
4 times Momo loves Jirou's freckles
Demigods
pOkÉmOn
Her
Hero
Hogwarts
Blast to the past
It's raining men- god fucking damn it
I love you's
Not so lonely anymore
No reason whatsoever
We are definitively dAtiNg, wHaT nO We ArE nOt fAkInG iT MiNa
Piercings, tattoos and water bottle flip
Shit goes down in the Bakusquad chat
Love at first crash
Wot the fok is a "Brainstorm"
Momo have much experience with closets ;)
Thunderstorms
Thunderstorm pt.2
Never meet your heroes
Blunt Buddies
Accidental confession
IKEA
Doodling
When worlds collide
The aftermath of a movie night
Smort Hoes
Smort Hoes pt.2
Smort Hoes pt 3
Smort Hoes pt 4
Smort Hoes pt 5
Buzz-feed is on some other shit
Taishiro's
Denki burns down a building
Tagged... Apparently
Okay, maybe I'll not assassinate you

Bad girl/Good girl

3.5K 89 246
By Chloe_Burgeroiz

Another suggestion from Discord... there is like 8 suggestions soooo- but do leave a suggestion

NO QUIRKS AND THERE IS SOME HOMOPHOBIC SLURS BOIS SO WATCH OUT!!!

---let's go---

Kyoka Jirou was considered the loner bad girl. She was late too class, smoked behind the bleachers, rode a motorcycle. She didn't hang around with anybody, always alone. Well except from the times when she was punching Denki Kaminari for trying to befriend her, he didn't seem to understand that she didn't want any friends. People was scared off her.

Momo Yaoyorozu on the other side was considered the good popular girl. With straight A's, she helped people. She didn't smoke or act like a rebel. Always following the rules. Momo has a big friend group of goody two shoes. 

They were polar opposites. 

Momo didn't seem to notice Kyoka, always ignoring her. But she always had a eye on Kyoka. Kyoka noticed it and was pretty pissed, why couldn't people leave her alone?

Kyoka could admit that Momo was a little bit pretty at least. Everybody, gay or straight was attracted to her.

Momo on the other hand was interested in Kyoka, wanting to know more about the loner. And maybe become friends? Kyoka was very cool.

But Kyoka avoided her like the plague. And her friends were beginning to question why she always tried to talk to Kyoka.

"YaoMomo, you got to tell us! You chose the truth" Mina said sprawling herself over Momo's lap.

The girls off her friend group had invited Momo to a sleepover, so now she was sitting in Mina's room with Mina, Kendo, Hagakure, Ururaka and Tsu.

"She's just interesting" Momo said in her defense.

"You want to befriend her because she is interesting!?" Ururaka asked in disbelief.

"She punched Kaminari in the face when he tried" Tsu stated.

"She wouldn't do that too me would she?" Momo asked, now unsure.

"You never know" Kendo said and patted her arm.

"Oooo~ is it that you like her?" Hagakure asked eyes now gleaming.

"Cliche good girl x bad girl" Mina nodded.

"What? no! She's just interesting, I only want to know more about her" Momo said blushing slightly.

"Like how she taste-" Mina started but Momo slapped her hand over Mina's mouth.

"No!.... did you just lick my hand?" Momo asked Mina that was still in Momo's lap.

"Yes... but you do like herrrrr~ I can see it!"

"New OTP?"

"YEs!" 

"I don't like her!" 

"Opposites attract!" 

Oh god all the girls thought that Momo liked Kyoka.

Momo didn't fall for Kyoka at first. No it took several months of her trying and failing to befriend Kyoka. Kyoka always told her off, but never punched her. That was a good sign, right?

Kyoka on the other side was getting really annoyed by this goody two shoes trying to befriend her. Momo was even worse than Kaminari.

"I swear to god! What the fuck do you want!" Kyoka finally snapped.

Momo had found her smoking under the bleachers. This was the favorite time off the day for Kyoka so she was pissed that it got interrupted.

"I-" Momo's brain short circuited, Kyoka was hot when she was angry.

"Smoking is bad for you?" Was the only thing Momo could get out from her stupid mouth.

Kyoka laughed curtly.

"Who are you? My mother?" Kyoka asked glaring at the taller girl.

"N- no, I'm Momo Yaoyorozu head of the student com-"

"Yeah I know who you are... a goody two shoes" Kyoka said leaning backwards.

"Excuse me what?" Momo was beginning to get annoyed.

"Didn't you hear me? Are you deaf?" Kyoka asked.

Kyoka knew that she was getting on Momo's nerves and she loved it, this was so much better than punching Kaminari.

"I am not deaf" Momo huffed.

"Then what are you?"

"A vampire... don't you see how I sparkle?" Momo said deadpanning.

Kyoka burst out laughing, Momo thought it was a beautiful laugh.

"You can't be serious!?" Kyoka said after she caught her breath.

"See, even goody two shoes can be funny" Momo stated.

"Hmm, It was pretty funny... but don't go think that I am your friend just becuase you made me laugh" Kyoka said and started to walk away.

"Where are you going!?" Momo asked and started to walk after Kyoka.

"None of your business... don't follow me or I'll punch you" Kyoka said.

"Oh okay.. Bye!" Momo said waving slightly.

"See you around Momo~" Kyoka said, the raspiness in her voice from the cigarettes made her even hotter.

Momo blushed and didn't notice how Kyoka looked back at her with a knowing smirk. She took this little talk as a success, she was finally beginning to make Kyoka a friend off hers. 

Kyoka chuckled to herself, maybe this goody two shoes wasn't that bad. Sure she was annoying but she was funny at least.

Kyoka hadn't had a proper friend since middle school. At that time she had dressed boyishly so the girls didn't want to hang out with her, but three boys thought that she was okay so she hung around with them. She didn't know at the time that they were bullies, but when she found out a year later, she quickly stopped talking to them.. making herself a lone wolf.

Kyoka walked walked home, her motorcycle was getting repaired from when a car had backed into it. She had yelled at the car owner and made him pay for the repairs, he was an asshole.

When she walked by the candy shop, she stopped. Candy would be good now, she would never admit it but she had a sweet tooth. Well, she had some money left from last weeks allowance. 

She walked in quickly picking up a orange soda and a bag off sour patch kids. They were good.

When she walked out from the shop she saw her three former friends from middle school, they were pestering a girl. Momo, Kyoka realized.

"Come on~ we could show you a fun time" The leader said, that was Duke.

"N-no I really should get home.." Momo said trying to back away, but she was surrounded.

Duke, Akira, Hotaru and a new dude was standing around her.

"Hey! Duke! I see you are even uglier since I saw you last time" Kyoka screamed from the entrance.

The boys quickly looked at her.

"Aww, look a little girl.. you here to save your girlfriend? You big dyke!" The new dude said.

His hair was dark blue, he was taller than Kyoka but he was built like a stick.

"Tadashi, dude... you do not want to mess with her" Akira whispered to stick dude.

"Kyoka! It's not good to see you again I would say" Duke said almost nervously.

"Same for you... now would you let Momo go home ooorrrr..." Kyoka let the threat hang in the air.

"What are you gonna do? Kick me in the shins?" Tadashi huffed.

Kyoka turned to Tadashi, not smiling at all.

"You must be new... the name is Kyoka Jirou" Kyoka said holding out a hand for him to shake.

"You know, I could turn you straight" Tadashi said shaking her hand.

That was a mistake.

Kyoka narrowed her eyes, glaring up at the taller boy. She flipped him over her shoulder quickly.

"oof" Tadashi said as he hit the ground.

"Want to say that again" Kyoka said grinning widely.

She knew that the other boys was scared off her. This new dude needed to learn his place.

"Now run along before I kick this ones ass" She turned to the scared boys and let Tadashi go.

They quickly ran away, leaving Kyoka with Momo.

"What the fuck were you thinking!?" Kyoka said turning to the taller girl.

"I-"

"No, please tell me.. what the fuck?"

"I wanted to talk to you so I followed you... and then I lost sight off you and these boys started to harass me" Momo said looking down on the ground.

"Did they touch you?" Kyoka asked taking Momo's hands gently.

"Y-yes" Momo whispered.

"That's it! I'm going to kill them" Kyoka said, anger in her voice.

"N-no it's fine... I'm used to it" Momo mumbled.

Kyoka's eyes widened and hugged the taller girl. 

"H-hey it's fine now... why? because I am here" Kyoka whispered and Momo begun to cry onto her shoulder.

"Did you just quote Allmight from my hero academia?" Momo sniffed into her shoulder.

"Of course... do you want to go home to me and watch some?" Kyoka asked quietly.

Momo nodded into her shoulder.

"Come on then.. goody two shoes" Kyoka said and picked up Momo, starting to carry her bridal style.

Momo let out a shocked sound and Kyoka giggled. Kyoka started to carry Momo towards her house. 

"All right, I need to let you down to open my door" Kyoka said and let Momo down.

Kyoka took out her keys and started to unlock the door. 

"Huh, it's already open... oh god dad" Kyoka groaned. 

She knew that her dad wouldn't stop bothering her about Momo, that she finally made a friend.

Kyoka opened the door quietly. And pressed a finger to her lips, making Momo go quiet. They took off their shoes quietly and sneaked up the stairs.

"Kyoka! Why are you sneaking around!?" Her dad yelled, he had seen her.

"Go to my room, it's the door at the end off the hallway" Kyoka whispered to Momo.

Momo nodded and Kyoka walked down the stairs again.

"What is it dad?" Kyoka asked annoyed.

"I just wanted too see my daughter! Welcome home, do you want some food? There should be some in the fridge"

"No thank you.. where is mom?" Kyoka leaned against the door opening.

"Hmm, she is at work.. she should be home in two hours" He said, Kyoka nodded.

"Can I go up to my room now? I'm going to re-watch My hero" Kyoka asked.

Her dad nodded and she walked up the stairs at normal speed, so she wouldn't make her dad suspicious.

Kyoka opened her bedroom door, Momo was sitting on her bed taking in the room. There was several posters hanging on the walls, a drum set in the corner, a bass and a electric guitar was hung up on her wall. The lesbian flag she got from her parents two years ago was hung up by her bed.

Oh, she hoped that Momo didn't know what the flag stood for. 

"Hey" Kyoka said sitting down beside her.

"Hi..."

There was an awkward pause.

"Do you wan't to start watching?" Kyoka asked and took out her laptop.

"Yeah!" Momo said quietly.

They started to rematch My hero academia. After three episodes, Momo was beginning to fall asleep on Kyoka's shoulder. Kyoka froze up feeling Momo's head on her shoulder. The girl was soundly asleep.

Good, she needed it. Kyoka paused the episode and laid her computer to the side. 

Kyoka groggily woke up when there was a knock on her door, her pillow was very warm and soft. 

Her mother opened the door and gaped at her. Kyoka looked at her confused, but then came to the realization that Momo was her pillow when Momo cuddled closer to her.

"I- I can explain" Kyoka whispered while blushing.

Her mother smiled slightly and brings out her phone.

"Don't you dare" Kyoka whispered.

"Hmm, don't move or you will wake up your girlfriend" Her mother said and snapped a photo of them.

"We are not dating" Kyoka whisper yelled.

"Kyoka?" Momo whispered groggily.

Kyoka froze up and looked down at the now awake Momo.

"I will leave you two... no funny business" Her mother said and closed the door.

Kyoka hid her face in her hands to hide her blush.

"H-hey Kyoka? Can I kiss you?" Momo suddenly asked.

Kyoka was shocked. Momo wanted to kiss her? The hot goody two shoes wanted to kiss her?

"I- yes" Kyoka whispered quietly.

Momo grabbed her face softly and brought their lips together. Kyoka tasted like smoke and sour patch kids. Momo's lips tasted like cherry, hmm cherry chap stick.

---end---

Hope u like it!

Now imma get mcdonalds with friends!

-bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.1K 1.2K 28
She's lovely I take daring glances toward the girl sitting in the back of the room. I like talking to her. Her voice is smoother than velvet...
997K 19.4K 49
(Complete) ;;;;;;;;;;;;)))))))))))) Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN MY HERO ACADEMIA
28.2K 845 17
Uraraka X fem reader. My writing gets better as the story goes on, and feel free to leave constructive criticism.
681K 13.6K 200
Just some Yandere x Reader One Shots {Female Pronouns} Obviously ⚠️Trigger Warnings⚠️ Read at your own discretion May contain Mha/Vigilantes spoilers...