The Wedding Date ➸ Ziam

Da guardianzayngels

[COMPLETE | AU] Zayn works at Walmart. He hasn't had a boyfriend or even been on a date in forever. He's houn... Altro

The Wedding Date
Rude Customers & The News
Malik Family Dinner & Trisha the Matchmaker
Pervy Blonde & Payne In My Ass
Liam James Payne & The Deal
50 Shades of Texts & Thigh Touches
Wedding Plans & Table Boners
Business Opportunity & The What Train?
Liam the Larry Shipper & Are You Shitting Me?
Perv Magnet & Meet the Harpers
Drinks & Confessions
♡Character Asks♡
♡Character Answers♡
Wedding Cakes & The Kiss
The Talk & Operation Real Fake Couple
Live a Little & Progress
Teabagged & Realization
Suits & Suspicions
An Announcement
Apologies & Acceptance
The Bachelor Party & So Wrong, So Right
Mistakes & Heartbreaks
The Wedding & The Truth
The Gift & The Flight Home
New Ziam Book!
Case of the Ex & Closure
Burrito Bowls & Louis' Advice
Clubbing & I Need You
Surprise Visit & Done Trying
Dr. Styles & Make Things Right
You Have Five Seconds & This Is Your Chance
The Event & I Love You
Wanna Show You & Love Me Like You Do
Lazy Days & Talking Bodies
My Forever & The End
♡Thank You So Much!♡

Improper Grammar & Getting to Know You

16.3K 909 1.4K
Da guardianzayngels

To: Payne in my ass: hey i got some news, my family's hosting another family dinner this saturday and my brother and his fiancé will be there. they're going over wedding plans

From: Payne in my ass: Who is this?

To: Payne in my ass: zayn malik jackass

From: Payne in my ass: Sorry, I don't know a zayn malik jackass.

To: Payne in my ass: -_- ur annoying af

From: Payne in my ass: Excuse you, and who are you, seriously?

To: Payne in my ass: omfg its zayn u moron!

From: Payne in my ass: Oh...your improper grammar is sickening.

To: Payne in my ass: too fucking bad:p

From: Payne in my ass: Jesus, you text like a teenager.

To: Payne in my ass: and u text like my grandma

From: Payne in my ass: Good to know, now what is the plan for this family dinner, Mr. Malik?

To Payne in my ass: the plan is to schmooze my parents. ur gonna tell them about ur job and ur perfect little rich life and theyre gonna like u. ur also gonna compliment my mom on her cooking. she loves that:)

From: Payne in my ass: So basically you want me to brag about myself?

To: Payne in my ass: pretty much...

From: Payne in my ass: Well, I think its also important to know stuff about you, Mr. Malik. What if your parents ask a question about you to me and I don't know the answer? That'll be pretty shady, especially since we're "boyfriends", therefore I think its important that we get to know each other.

To Payne in my ass: ...ok sure whatever

From: Payne in my ass: Lose the attitude, Mr. Malik and get your stubborn ass downtown to the La Cerveceria. We're going out to eat and we're going to try, key word: try, to have a normal conversation with each other.

To: Payne in my ass: i think we're having a pretty normal conversation right now

From: Payne in my ass: I don't count this as a normal conversation, owning to the fact that your grammar is like a two year old.

To: Payne in my ass: whatever! what time do u want me to meet u at this restaurant?

From: Payne in my ass: Come in exactly an hour, at 12:30. I will not tolerate tardiness, Mr. Malik. So I just suggest you get off that game system of yours, get dressed, and get that ass of yours down here.

To: Payne in my ass: ...how tf did u know i was playing xbox?

From: Payne in my ass: I didn't, but now I do. Now stop texting me, I'm about to drive and head to the restaurant, which is what you should be doing. Goodbye, Mr. Malik and please dress accordingly. This is a prestigious restaurant. The last thing I want is for the press to be seeing me with a bum.

>>>

I pull up at the restaurant five minutes late. Hey, don't blame me. I'm Zayn Malik, I'm always late. I hop out my shitty car and scan the area, seeing seas of photographers crowding the entrance to the restaurant. Damn. I power walk over and push through people politely as I can, which isn't polite at all, and enter.

Tons of eyes turn to me and my cheeks burn red. I stuff my hands into my pockets and head to the hostess.

"Hi, welcome to La Cerveceria. How may I help you on this fine day?" The hostess greets.

"Uh hi, um I'm here to have lunch with Liam Payne" I bite my lip.

The hostess' eyes widen and she scans me, "Liam Payne? The Liam Payne?"

"Yes."

"You're having lunch with him?" She asks, disbeliet present in her voice.

I huff in annoyance, "Yes now will you please take me to him?"

The hostess nods and I follow her around the restaurant. While travelling I check out the place and its fancy decor. "Whoa, this place sure is snazzy."

The hostess smiles, "Sure is."

We pull up to a table and I see a head of brown quiffed hair. "Mr. Payne?" The hostess squeaks.

Liam turns around, "Yes?" He sees me and his eyes rake over my body making me feel highly uncomfortable. He purses his lips.

"I have brought you your company for lunch, sir" The hostess says.

"Thank you, Rayna you may be excused" Liam turns to me. "Have a seat, Mr. Malik" He instructs, authority is laced in his voice and I do as I'm told, scared of what might happen if I didn't.

I twiddle with my thumbs while feelings Liam's brown eyes on me. "You're seven minutes to this date" He says.

"Don't flatter yourself, Liam this isn't a date. Its just official business" I roll my eyes.

"I thought I told you to dress accordingly?" He says, completely ignoring what I said.

I look up at him and gulp, "I did."

Liam raises a brow, "Really? Skinny jeans, a sweater, and boots is not what I wanted."

I scoff, "I don't give a fuck what you want, Mr. Payne" I mock harshly.

Liam licks his lips and crosses his arms over his chest, "I also thought I told you to lose the attitude before you arrived, Mr. Malik?"

I roll my eyes for what feels like the hundredth time and take a sip of the water that's provided. Its silent for a few seconds, and its definitely not a comfortable one. Liam shakes his head and picks up the menu. I do the same and my mouth drops.

"Fucking £215 for a steak?!" I shreak causing everyone to turn to us.

Liam's nostrils flare, "When I meet your parents I'm going to ask them if they happened to forget to teach you manners."

"Whatever" I spit looking back at the menu. After a few seconds I look up at Liam who looks concentrated on the menu. His bottom lip is stuck out and his eyebrows are scrunched together. Its quite cute actually. Wait, no. Stop Zayn.

"W-what are you getting?" I ask.

Liam looks up at me, "Probably the filet mignon with a side of mash potatoes and squash and white wine. What about you?"

I blink at him then stare back down at the menu, "Do they have cheeseburgers and fries?"

Liam laughs, "Zayn, I'm paying, you can get anything you'd like."

I bite my lip, "Really?"

Liam nods.

"Well in that case, I'll have the same as you but I also want a stack of those baby back ribs with a side of shrimp tortellini, red wine, and a slice of German chocolate cake" I smile widely seeing Liam's eyes grow bigger.

"Absolutely not I-"

"Hello, I'm Liz and I'll be your server. What can I get you two?" The waitress asks politely.

"I'll have the filet mignon with a side of mash potatoes and squash. I'd also like a glass of white wine, in fact can you just bring a whole bottle out? Thank you" Liam says.

I roll my eyes and the waitress turns to me. "What can I get you, sir?"

I open my mouth but Liam interupts me. "He'll have a caesar salad with a side of buttered rolls" He smiles sweetly as I shoot daggers at him.

"Okay, you're meal will be out soon. I'll be right back with the wine" The waitress writes down our order and walks off.

I look at Liam, "What. The. Fuck?"

Liam props his elbows on the table and rests his chin on his hand. He continues to smile sweetly, "What?" The asshole asks innoncently.

"You know that's not what I wanted" I grit through my teeth.

"All the stuff you wanted is completely too much and unnecessary. I got you something that I thought would be perfect for your size."

"My size?! What the hell-"

"I'm sorry but who's paying for this meal?" Liam questions smiling.

I shut my mouth.

"Exactly" He smirks. "Now on to business, tell me about yourself, Mr. Malik."

I sigh, "There isn't much to tell."

Liam shrugs, "Everyone has a story."

"Okay, well I'm Zayn Javaad Malik and I'm 24. I'm originally from Bradford but we moved to London when I was 17. My birthday's January 12th and I love the Harry Potter series, books and movies. My favorite band of all time is NSYNC and I also like Michael Jackson. I work at Walmart and I live alone in a shitty flat about three miles from here" I inform boringly as I stir my water with my finger.

Liam nods, "That's nice."

I nod and continue, "I have one brother named Anthony, his fiance's name is Tyler who happens to be American. My mom's name is Trisha and my dad's name is Yaser" I smile dreamily. "I love my family. We have so many uncles, aunts, and cousins. We're just one big, happy family. Family's really important to me. Sure, you have friends and stuff but they won't last forever. Family is your blood, you know? You stay with them forever which is why I'm kinda like the mediator in the family because I want everyone to stick together."

Liam smiles, "That's sounds lovely. You really love your family."

"Of course" I answer without a beat, "Family's important."

Liam nods in agreement but his eyes tell me something else. Suddenly the waitress approaches me, "Sir, a side of cubed pineapples accompanies the salad. Would you like that?"

I nod, "Sure, I love pineapples."

The waitress smiles and walks off. I turn to Liam seeing him with his arms crossed again with that smirk on his face. "What?" I ask.

"You know what they say about pineapples right?"

I sigh, "No, Liam I don't. What do they say about pineapples?" I take a sip of water.

"They say it makes your cum taste sweeter."

I splutter on my water and begin to choke while Liam just sits there grinning. I grab a napkin and wipe off the water that's dribbling down my chin and on outfit.

I glare at him, "You're nauseating."

Liam laughs, "Oh, you love it. Wanna hear about me?"

"Sure, I feel like its something you love to talk about."

Liam rolls his eyes but continues, "Alright, well I'm Liam James Payne and I'm 29. I'm from Wolverhampton but I moved here when my father built Payne Communications when I was 14. I have two siblings, both sisters. My birthday's August 29th and I don't really have time to sit around and watch movies or televisions, I'm always with the company so I have no freetime. I love Justin Timberlake and David Beckham though. I actually met both of them."

My eyes grow big, "What?! You met Justin Timberlake AND David Beckham?!" I ask in disbelief.

Liam laughs and nods, "Yes, the same night actually at a celebrity benefit."

"Wow that's so cool!" I gush, my cheeks tinting pink afterwards. "Sorry, that was weird" I mumbled embarassed.

Liam snickers, "No its okay...it was actually kinda cute."

I stare at the table cloth to hide my deeper color blush as the waitress comes to us with our food. Liam and I begin to dig in, a silence floating around us but a comfortable one.

"So tell me about your family" I ask after I swallow some lettuce.

Liam looks up at me and gulps, "Um, I don't think-"

"Mr. Payne, phone call for you" The hostess interupts, holding out the restaurant phone.

Liam sighs and holds his pointer finger up at me as he receives the phone, placing it to his ear. "Payne speaking...what?! Okay, okay I'm on my way...how the hell did this happen? Ugh, tell Ronald he's fucking fired! I can't believe this...yes...okay...well I'm on my way" He hangs up and puts the phone on table while standing up and fixing his shirt.

"W-where are you going?" I say.

"I'm so sorry, Zayn but I have to run into the office. There's a money crisis going on in the department" He informs.

"What about the food?" I panic. "I can't pay for this!"

Liam reaches in his pocket and pulls out his wallet. He opens it placing a few hundred dollar bills down. "Text me what time your family dinner is. I'll pick you up."

"Liam, you're wasting the food."

"Who cares? There's more food and money where that came from. Seeya, Zayn" And then he's walking away, leaving me alone in my bewildered thoughts.

I sat there for awhile just thinking. How could Liam just leave that expensive ass food there like it was nothing? He couldn't take a minute to get a to-go box? There are people that are dying of starvation and he wants to waste a £300 meal like its no big deal? That's when I started to get angry. Liam's very self-centered. He's the same person I met that night at Nando's - an arrogant asshole. I may sound crazy but money's always been an issue for me and my family and for Liam to just throw it away, hurts me.

I get up from the table, my chair screeching across the hardwood and storm out the restaurant.

>>>

So much for having a good date *pouts* I hope y'all enjoyed this update! I really like this chapter. The boys learn some things about each other and its funny...well to me it is...

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

6.6K 468 12
~ completed ~ edited ~ every morning as zayn walks into his class, he sees a message written on the black board. for him. no, they don't mention who...
25.3K 1.3K 23
"Maybe, I don't," Liam glares at Louis, "But you know what I know? I know that if you and Harry suddenly see the light and stop running away from you...
156K 6K 36
Zayn is a man who is always alone. He doesn't want anyone around him, nor talks to him. He doesn't want attention from his schoolmates. But Liam bein...
120K 6.3K 18
"I can't have him until that thing he calls an older brother has a boyfriend. And that's where you come in." "Never in a million years." >>>>>>>>><<...