Beauty In Disguise

Bởi jaaiirraah_c

Because of her past experiences, Lisa Manoban acknowledges herself to be a nerd. And then there's Jeon Jungko... Xem Thêm

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (Taennie, Jirosè, Jinsoo Edition)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Last Chapter
Special Chapter #1
Special Chapter #2
Last Special Chapter
Announcement! (New book!)

Chapter 22

3.6K 131 7
Bởi jaaiirraah_c

Lisa's POV

I open my eyes slowly, I saw a white ceiling and I heard a sound of a monitor. I look around and I saw my friends sleeping on the couch and I saw Jungkook beside me, sleeping peacefully.

I heard him groaned and I just stared at him. His eyes are now open and our eyes meet. "Lisa" he stated and sat closer beside me.

"Are you ok now?" he asked and I just nodded. He help me to sit down properly. "What time is it?" I asked and he look at his wristwatch. "3:00 PM" he answered and I slap his arms.

"You didn't attend class?" I asked and he just hold my hand that is resting on my lap. "Who did this?" he asked and I just sighed. "I know you knew who is it" I answered and he smiled.

"Can you sing for me?" I requested and he just nodded.

Pictures I'm living through for now

Trying to remember all the good times

Our life was cutting through so loud

Memories are playing in my dull mind

I hate this part paper hearts

And I'll hold a piece of yours

Don't think I would just forget about it

Hoping that you won't forget

"I'm so in love" I suddenly blurted out after I heard his angelic sweet voice. "Inlove with me?" he teasingly asked and I cleared my throat.

"No, you didn't let me finish. I said that I'm so in love with your voice" I explained and he just nodded. "Ok" he stated and I just look away.

My unnies woke up same with the boys. When they saw me, they quickly go to me and asked me so many questions. "Stop! I'm ok" I just said so that they will stop asking so many questions.

"Are you going to compete for tomorrow?" Jennie unnie asked and I nodded. "Why not?" I asked back. "Just take a rest" Jungkook replied and I just sighed.

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm really fine! Plus, I want to see those girls" I replied back. I can't take this anymore! If I continue feeling weak infront of there eyes, they will continue what they're doing to me.

"Oh, I don't know if I'm ready to see them yet because there hairs will be pull out from there heads!" Jisoo unnie said while gritting her teeth.

"Oh you don't know how much I want too" I answered with a chuckle. "Jungkook was about to sue them. If I am in your place, well I will." Rosè stated and I just laughed.

"I'm kinda hungry now." Jin oppa said, changing the topic. "Well me too" I replied. "Let's buy some food" Jisoo unnie said and the two oldest go and get some food.

"By the way, tell us the whole story" Taehyung oppa stated and I nod.

-

I told them from the very start and how I suffered in that storage room. "You know what, tomorrow I will give them a peace of mind" Jennie unnie said and I can see that she's very angry.

"Why you didn't contact us?" Jimin asked and I gave him a bored look. "There's no signal in there" I answered and he just nodded.

"Thankfully, Jungkook came in the right time. If he didn't, I might be dead by now because of those stupid insects." I added and chuckled at my own words.

"From now on, I won't let you leave my sight." Jungkook stated and my heart fluttered. "Aww, Jeon Jungkook being a man" Rosè said and we all laughed.

"You know what, I like you now for Lisa." Jennie unnie stated and I look at him. "Thank you" I mouthed and smiled at him.

-

I'm now allowed to go home and we are going home by the boy's car.

We're now here and we bid good bye to the boys and my unnies let me go straight in my room to get some rest.

Oh I forgot to tell Jungkook about the photoshoot. I pull out my phone and call him. After two rings, he picked up.

"Lisa" I heard him stated.

"Don't forget tomorrow" I replied.

"Yes ma'am, I won't. Now rest." He replied back.

"Ok, bye" I was about to end it when he spoke again.

"Good night my Lalisa." he said and that makes me smiled.

"Good night." I answered and ended the call.

-

It's time for the contest and I'm waiting for Jungkook here at the venue. They said that they are fixing him.

"1 minute and we are about to start" they said and I just sighed. I open my camera and take a shot at the view while waiting for him.

"I'm here" someone said and I look beside me. "Good thing you're not late, I was about to scold you-" I was cut off when I saw him.

He's wearing a blue hawaiian polo and a white shirt. His hair is curly brown and he has earrings on both sides of his ears. "Lisa?" he stated and that makes me cleared my throat.

"The contest starts now!" one of the crew said and we start looking for a spot.

-

Third Person's POV

"Stand right there" Lisa demanded and Jungkook quickly followed. She starts taking a shot and Jungkook is now posing.

"Why is he so hot?" Lisa thought in her mind.

She's now done and she look at the pictures and it's not good enough. "Is it done?" Jungkook asked and she just shooked her head.

She walk closer to Jungkook and fix his hair. Jungkook just stared at her and when she's finished, their eyes meet each other. Lisa gulped and look away.

"Fix it!" Lisa stated as she break the akwardness. Jungkook just nodded and they start taking pictures again.

Jungkook take it seriously and Lisa can't focus because of him. He's like trying to seduce the camera.

Lisa was now done and she look at the pictures and something is still missing. She pull out the bracelet that her first love gave.

"Wear this" she said and Jungkook was shocked to see the bracelet. "I-is this your?" he asked and Lisa nodded. "My first love gave it to me" she replied with a smile.

Lisa wear it for Jungkook. "Ok!" she stated and look at him. "Why? You don't like it?" she asked when he saw Jungkook staring at the bracelet.

"No it's ok. Who brought you this?" he asked. "The one whom I met years ago when I was a kid back in Thailand. He's my knight and shining armor and my first love." Lisa answered and Jungkook just nodded.

But Lisa didn't know that her first love is standing infront of her.

"Let's continue" Lisa stated and Jungkook nodded and start posing.

-

After 30 minutes, Lisa choose a picture with Jungkook. Lisa will transfer it on a flash drive and pass it.

"I think this is good" Lisa commented and Jungkook agree. They are now done and they passed it right on time.

-

They are walking down the hallway and Jungkook is looking at the camera. He look at Lisa and try to steal a shot.

"Lisa" he stated and Lisa turn around. She saw the camera and she quickly winked as a pose. "Yah!" she said and she go beside him to look his shot.

Jungkook was struck by her beauty. She look at Lisa who is looking at her picture. He can't control himself and take a on her cheeks.

Lisa was out of guard that's why she froze on her spot. She blinked many times and that's the time her senses came back.

"D-do you want to die?!" Lisa exclaimed and Jungkook is now walking away. "YAH STOP RIGHT THERE!!" Lisa shouted and Jungkook starts to walk faster.

Lisa run towards him and kick him on his legs. Jungkook just laughed and they continued walking. As they are walking, they saw Eunha and her friends walking in there direction.

Eunha was about to ignore them when Lisa quickly blocked her way.

-

Lisa's POV

"Oh, are you in a hurry? Do you have to go somewhere?" I stated and she look at me. "Yes, my time is precious" Eunha replied and she was about to walk passed by me when I hold her arms and pull her infront of me.

"Well, my time is precious too. See this?" I said as I pointed out the mosquitoe bites. She look at it and turn to me. "And you see this too?" I added as I lift up my hands and my palm is facing hers.

She didn't answered and I slap her on the face.

-

Jungkook's POV

Lisa slap Eunha's cheeks and I was about to stop her when Lisa signalled me to stay away.

"Is it hurt?" Lisa asked and step into her feet. "Ouch!" Eunha said in pain. "Oh sorry" Lisa sarcastically replied. Eunha was about to slap Lisa when she held her hand first and kick her.

This is interesting.

Her other friends attacked Lisa but she quickly avoid it, she's so cool.

Lisa start to attack them that makes them sat on the floor. I walk towards them to stop. "Enough" I stated and pull Lisa away from them.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

31.2K 849 18
when rosé and lisa both have a crush on BTS' jungkook.
67.6K 3.4K 23
"How could I know that?" "Did you even think about me?" "He threated me!" "You could tell me!" When you find a secret that will change everything in...
27.3K 684 27
[completed] Where the Badboy Jeon Jungkook and the new student Lalisa Manoban has a secret. What will there friends react if they found out!? •Schoo...
296K 8.9K 25
Lisa Manoban and Jeon Jungkook aren't quite your typical friends with benefits, seeing as they were never really friends to begin with. But when the...