Third time's a lucky charm. (...

By Arch-Angel-Ollie

FINISHED! Andrew Chase Albers or simply Chase is 16 years old when his life takes a drastic turn. Luckily Rob... More

Flight from Amsterdam to L.A.
Seeing the cast
Talkshow and alchol
It's a good day for bloopers
Heartbreak
A depressed drinker
Its not home without him
Second house
Finding out what is happening
Case 103
Panic at Comic-Con
17
Climbing to the top
Imagine and One shot!!!
Who said it
Snack Wars!!!
Dutch nicknames
Choose a team
In game and in real life
Airplanes and airports
Remember me and I remember you
Graham Norton show
Memes or whatever
Jimmy Kimmel Live
The Puppies!!
Panic at Comic-Con, again!
To protect him
Different memories
How to safe a life
it's not fair
No sound
Arc-reactor?
Basically real life Iron-Man
Birds and the Bees
Family photoshoot
Swimming
News
Epic or Fail
Shots, Shots, Shots, Everybody!!!
Horrible faces
papparazzi
Family matters
He forgot my birthday? -Robert
The Phone Game
In the lives off
Week 1
week 2
week 3
Things you didn't know
Survive Thanos Snap
Happy dance in the parkinglot
Shelter
Best and worst 3 hours of my life
Easter costume party
Open house
Week 4
Behind the scenes
Adopting
New name new family
50 Marvel Questions
Question from the Author
New books
Drawings
5 seconds
Clothes
Guess who
A very simple person
Days on set!!
Love Life for Chase?
Me too
The truth is
Feelings
The boy who forgot
Long walk with a putter
Let's get out of here
Body heat
Doggy swim
The Ellen Show feat. Tom Holland
Chapter you can skip
Burning questions
What kind of chapter?
How to ballet
The shoe game
Far From Home
Back home before 9
Kitchen
Cheaters will always be cheaters
Interview and beer pong.
-
My heart, our future
Fluent in lies, excuses and bullshit
Phone call
Room 189
It's a fact
Diffrence between I'm and You
Tase is back!!!
Questions for the boys!!!
Instagram live surprise
Wedding plans
šŸ’
Without you
They will not win
The narrator
Files #210 to #212
Author note
Author note
A weekend well spent
Happy Birthday to the book
Monaco

Scavenger hunt

162 2 0
By Arch-Angel-Ollie

(Chase's P.O.V.)
I was in the kitchen cleaning up from breakfast. Soon my husband walked in the kitchen. He kissed me on the cheek and laid down a piece of paper. "So because we aren't allowed to really go outside I made a scavenger hunt. Do you have some things they can search for?" He asked. I looked at the paper and wrote a couple extra things down. "There. Let's get the kids" I said with a smirk. "Oooh Darling nuggets!" Tom yelled out. I sighed with a smirk. He's an idiot, but he's my idiot and I can't lie he also married an idiot. I heard the kids run into the kitchen and stop right next to each other. "So" I said clapping my hands together, "we are going to do some fun stuff today!" I cheered loudly and all three of them jumped around with excited laughter. "First thing. A scavenger hunt" Tom said. We all walked out to our living room and sat down on the floor and bean bags that where laying around. We had cut the paper in pieces and put them in a bowl. Each kid was going to pick one out and all of them had 1.5 minutes to search for the item. "Parker pick one out" I said oushing the bowl towards him. He took one out and read it. "A toy with wheels" Parker read carefully. "Okay. So go and search when I say go. 3, 2, 1...... GO!" I said and Tom hit the timer. All the lids got up and ran away from us. TJ was the first to return. Eventually everyone made it back in time. Parker had like 5 things. "Okay Parker pick one thing for your item" Tom said. He nodded and laid 4 things down and kept 1. "Let's see what we have. Emilia?". She showed us the item. It was a truck and horse-trailer, Parker choice for a motorbike and TJ had a skateboard for your fingers. We all clapped because they all had one. Emilia grabbed a piece of paper. "A poto.... photo?" She asked looking up as she showed me the paper. I nodded and she continued "photo of someone you love". We counted down and they all ran. I watched TJ reach for a photo on a desk. Tom handed it to him. Parker came running back with Emilia close behind.

Emilia's photo

"Yes you love your puppies, huh" I said as I watch her snuggle in between the two dogs.

Parker's photo

"Aww not us?" Tom pouted. And Parker cheekily shook his head before stucking his tongue out. "You tell him, Parker" I said laughing.

Tommy Junior's photo

"Ha" Tom said, "told you I was the favorite one". "No, Daddy. Pops is it" TJ said tapping on my dad. I doubled over from laughing when I heard our son's comment. Well it is true he is the most spoiled one by dad.

"Okay next" Tom said quickly changing the subject. Parker grabbed a piece of paper. "Something you like to cuddle" Parker said. They all waited for the count down. But they didn't run away they just walked up to us and through their hands around our necks. Tom got the twins and I got Parker. "Aww we love to cuddle with you guys as well" I said and hugged Parker closer and Tom did the same with the twins.

"Find something wound... round" Emilia said. They soon came back. Emilia came back dragging a hoola hoop behind her. TJ came back with a piece of paper... I was confused but we were going to hear him out. And Parker came back with a round photo frame. Well he didn't came back actually the photoframe he had was already round. "Tommy whats with the paper?" I asked. He turned it around and he had drawn a circle on it.

"Something that starts with the first letter of your name" Parker said, "okay Parker find something with a p. Emilia find something with an E and TJ something with a T. Go!" I explained.

Parker's item

"Spidey!" The twins both cheered. "No. Its Peter Parker" Parker said. I laughed. He grabbed the one thing that has his actual name in it.

Emilia's item

"Egg!" She said. Well chocolate egg but I'll give it to her. She started to unwrap it and started to eat it. I facepalmed and smirked. "always hungry" I said.

TJ's Item

He had grabbed the T from his wooden alphabet pull train.

This continued for another hour.

We all where outside now. Watering some vegetables and other plants and greens, feeding our chickens and playing with the dogs. Emilia helped me feed the chickens and she grabbed a couple eggs that we will use for dinner. TJ, Parker and Tom where plucking some veggies as well. Parker ran up to me with a carrot. I cleaned it with water and he popped it in his mouth. Thank god they aren't picky eaters. They all love their vegetables but Tommy Junior only eat a couple veggies but hey atleast he eats some. "Look at us being outdoor folk" Tom said and took a picture he probably will upload it on Insta... if me or Zendaya doesn't need to help him.

Published: 4 june 2020

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.3K 159 10
Poor Addy has only ever known the cruelty of the orphanage that she has grown up in for her whole nine years of life. What if she runs away one day a...
779K 16.8K 53
What happens when a 12 almost 13 year old girl is adopted by a famous actor? Will it be fun? Or will it change a girls life forever? Will he know ho...
112K 2.7K 18
Unfortunatly Aunt May was killed, Peter ended up in an orphanage (age 12). Now 14, he was suprisingly adopted by two famous suerheros. He will devel...
14.9K 415 51
When a 14 year old girl who is her own carer gets given a chance to be in a marvel movie how ill it go and will she make these people her family?