The Last Female Lycan

By itz-nikki-stories

Aria lived a miserable life without her parents, she was sent to a orphanage only to be bullied by the orphan... More

PART 1 (UPDATED)
PART 02
PART 03
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Character
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Not An Update
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Please do this for me❤️
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Season 2
Continuation?
Once Again
Ideas

The last part

3K 81 9
By itz-nikki-stories

8 years later

It's been years since everything happened, everything's good now and everyone's happy.

I was in the garden with Emerald and Peyton.

Peyton was now eight years old and was a huge chatter box. She had beautiful blue eyes with her moms curly hair and chocolate skin.

Emerald told me about Peyton's father. Turned out Emerald was raped by one of the pack members and Emerald didn't tell him because she was scared to tell him. Which is why she hid Peyton.

Emerald and Mason had triplets named Camron, Maddie and Cody. All cute four year olds.

Micheal had kids of his own to. Kevin and Dallas. Same age as the triplets.

As for me and the guys. We decided to work things out and just be together I couldn't choose.

I had three kids who are six and eight.

Claress, Victor and Milo.

Zach is now twelve and is one of the biggest player in the kid squad.

Ethan met his mate her name was Emma and had a son named Mathew.

That's the end of my story

Or is it?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Aww guys that's the end of this book.

But please let me know if you want another book and I'll make it a series.

The characters with be the descendants of the ones in this book.

If you want to read more books from me.

Follow me I have a lot for you to read.

Stay tuned for the next book.

Bye guys❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 13.4K 35
Blaze knight has been a rogue for 10 years now. She had a horrid past with her old Pack, the Red-moon pack, she's 18 now and back on her feet. One da...
514K 19.4K 27
"Her smile scares the shît out of me." -------- A runaway girl falls onto restricted pack lands and to everyone's surprise she calls them all wolves...
43.2K 913 48
Laura is different. She knew this when she was six after realising she was adopted. Now she is seventeen, waiting to shift into her wolf and find he...
1.8K 251 40
Badriya as-Sahra is sick of piling up camel dung and picking people's pockets for a living. Her world discriminates against women and orphans, and it...