Paralyzed

By Galactic_Stories707

This is a concept I had in mind for a little while, what if Dream had an evil counterpart known as Paralysis... More

Chapter 1: Taste of Blood
Chapter 2: Voices
Chapter 3: Where To Next
Chapter 5: The Cities
Chapter 6: Strangers
Chapter 7: The Past
Chapter 8: Phantoms
Chapter 9: Shadow on the Wall
Chapter 10: Do You Remember
Chapter 11: A New Face
Chapter 12: What If?
Chapter 13: Dream?
Chapter 14: Wake Up
Chapter 15: You Can't Hide
Chapter 16: Don't look at Me!
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: The Silenced
Chapter 19: Goner
Chapter 20: The Amalgamation
Chapter 21: Sudden Shifts
Chapter 22: It's not your Fault
Chapter 23: Paralysis
Chapter 24: Docile Creeper
Chapter 25: Ruined Portals
Chapter 26: The Hell before Us
Chapter 27: Depths of Red
Chapter 28: Brewing Blue Flames
Chapter 29: The Piercing Storm
Chapter 30: Taming the Beast
Chapter 31: Broken Visions
Chapter 32: Discovery
Chapter 33: Facility D-514
Chapter 34: The Prowling Ferals
Chapter 35: The Tunnel Incident
Chapter 36: Eyes in the Water
Chapter 37: Don't Leave Me
Chapter 38: Cold-blooded Heartbeat
Chapter 39: Acceptance
Chapter 40: Blue laced with Red
Chapter 41: Your Spine is Mine
Chapter 42: Eyes in the Sky
Chapter 43: A Risky Move
Chapter 44: The New Recruits
Chapter 45: Ferals by Heart
Chapter 46: Future Plans
Chapter 47: It Hurts
Chapter 48: Witches get Stitches
Chapter 49: Drawing Closer
Chapter 50: In The End
Chapter 51: Nerves
Chapter 52: Several Dangers
Chapter 53: Echoing Whispers
Chapter 54: Change
Chapter 55: Molten End
Chapter 56: Not So Bad After All
Chapter 57: World of Red Sands
Chapter 58: Excruciating Pain
Chapter 59: More the Merrier
Chapter 60: Into the Abyss
Chapter 61: Mercy of Many
Chapter 62: Monstrosities
Chapter 63: Two Dead One Missing
Chapter 64: Hesitation
Chapter 65: Tears of Crystals
Chapter 66: I'm the Mistake
Chapter 67: Blindfolds
Chapter 68: One to Two
Chapter 69: Missing Pieces
Chapter 70: A World So Cold
Chapter 71: Return From the Cold
Chapter 72: Reunited
Chapter 73: Recollected Memories
Chapter 74: Off To Sea
Chapter 75: The Leviathan's Calling
Chapter 76: Deep Dive
Chapter 77: Blood Of Destruction
Chapter 78: A Moment of Peace
Chapter 79: Sentinels
Chapter 80: Master knows Best~
Chapter 81: Broken Disguise
Chapter 82: Run from your Dream
Chapter 83: It's just a Nightmare, Right?
Chapter 84: Uncertainty
Chapter 85: One With the Leviathan
Chapter 86: A Cold Life to Live
Chapter 87: Withering Forest
Chapter 88: Abandoned
Chapter 89: It Was Just Bait
Chapter 90: The Prophecy
Chapter 91: Something's Wrong
Chapter 92: I'm an Animal
Chapter 93: One With The Hive
Chapter 94: Traumatized
Chapter 95: Burning Candles
Chapter 96: Final Meeting
Chapter 97: The Mountain of Death
Chapter 98: The Ruined Kingdom
Chapter 99: A Dead Man
Chapter 100: Nightmares Become a Reality
Chapter 101: The Stranger's Note

Chapter 4: Crazed Man

3.7K 152 264
By Galactic_Stories707

Warning: Gore, Swearing, mention of Drugs

Dream rubbed the back of his neck as he could feel the cold ruthless stare burn into the back of neck, everyone in the group noticed and grew nervous. Who ever was watching better not attack, there was no time for that, even though the group was easy picks. Dream looked back to only feel the eyes in front of him now. Sapnap rubbed his arm as he was very on edge so was Bad, and George. The watchfulness continued and Endie started to look up into the trees to see if they could spot anything or anyone, but it felt like it was on the ground. George looked around before spotting something move in the bushes which he'd pointed out to the group but the watchfulness was now behind them from where they looked. A twig snapped which caused Dream to turn around to see something thrown at them and once the thing hit the ground it shattered causing an explosion of dark grey smoke.

"Dream!" Bad shouted but his voice was a shreech as the smoke got into his lungs.

Dream wanted to say something but his lungs burned and he began to feel dizzy, Dream reached out to someone but the smoke was so thick it was hard to say anyone, vision beginning blur as his eyes tear up from the effects of the smoke. Dream heard George and Sapnap call for him but their voices sounded weak. George covered his mouth having a coughing fit before falling to his knees, Sapnap soon followed after, and George started to go in and out of consciousness seeing a glimpse of Bad collapse beside him.

"Bad..." George said but his voice silence as he feel to the ground.

Dream heard his friends voices through the smoke, somehow he managing to stay up through out this with his lungs burning and his vision blurry, Dream looked up seeing a figure approaching him but he couldn't get a good look at them as his feel to the ground.

~~~~~

Dream opened his eyes before covering his face seeing the void around him, this again. Dream sat up as he let his hands drop into his lap. He looked over to his right, flinching in fright as Paralysis was right next to him.

"Rise and shine sleepy head" Paralysis said with a devious smile

"Why am I here again?" Dream said almost sounding annoyed.

"Because why not, you where drugged not so long ago, so why not keep me company until you wake up." Paralysis said getting Dream to tense up.

Dream looked at Paralysis before looking away, "you got to be kidding me." Dream mumbled, "as if the day couldn't get any worst."

Paralysis chuckled "oh it's going to get a lot more worst~" he purred making Dream uncomfortable.

"Will you stop that, its fucking creepy." Dream said glaring at Paralysis.

"Its my style Dream~" Paralysis purred once more to annoy Dream as he had a smirk on his face.

Dream slapped his hand over Paralysis' mouth to get him to shut up, Dream was trying to think of something to say but he couldn't think of anything. Paralysis pulled Dream's hand away with ease and crushed Dream's fingers hearing the joints crack, he was doing this to get Dream attention which he'd received seconds later as Dream struggled to get his hand free.

"Let go of my hand you creep" Dream snapped but Paralysis didn't listen.

"Creep? I guess you're right on that one, a creepy entity inside you head. Isn't that delightful~" Paralysis cooed before laughing at Dream's reaction which was twisted with disgust.

Dream yanked his hand out of Paralysis' hand and got up walking away from the laughing psycho.

"Oh Dream, you have so much to learn...see you so, Dream~" Paralysis said making Dream on edge as the blinding light came.

~~~~~~

Dream woke up in a daze not remembering what happened but he could feel his arms where behind his back. Dream turned his head seeing that they where tied up but his eyes peered up to see a pig head stabbed onto a metal spike. Dream tense as he heard laughter. He'd turned to he to see Bad, Sapnap, and George unconscious but tied up just like him. Dream heard the laughter again but this time it was closer, he turned his head to see a figure standing not to far away laughing with a crazed look in his eyes. Dream struggled to get out but he jumped in fright feeling a hand around his neck and the face of this crazed man in front of him.

The man wore a muzzle stained with blood and wrapped up in human flesh making it look like a pig snout, one of his eyes was wide open with large metal staples while the other eye looked normal to say the least. The crazed man wore something that remind Dream of king robes but they where stained or dyed with blood, even this freak wore a golden crown that was dull with blood stains.

"You're awake! What a surprise" the man laughed as he lifted Dreams head to get a good look at his face, "smooth skin, oh you'll be perfect." The man spoke before chuckling and taking a knife out from his sleeve.

Dream pulled away making this crazy bastard laugh. He seemed to be enjoying this very much.

"Aww do you not wanna go first, Dream" The man said getting Dream's attention.

"How the hell do you know my name." Dream snapped as he tried to break his arms free.

The crazed man grabbed Dream head making it snap to the right where his friends sat unconscious before pointing towards George. Dream's neck cracked when the crazed man quickly moved his head and he groaned in pain as he looked at George.

"He and the voices told me." The crazed man said before laughing as he held Dreams head once more to feel his skin.

"Voices?" Dream asked trying to get his head out from the man's gross blood stained hands.

"The voices, the voices that tell me things, the voices of gods, the voices of the blood gods." The man said as Dream could almost see a smile on this man's face.

"Blood gods?" Dream said but his mouth was covered.

The crazed man nodded as his wide opened eye thrashed wildly in the eye socket which made Dream grossed out. The crazed man squished Dream's face in between his palms giving Dream fish lips which made the crazy man laugh.

"The blood gods speak to me, they tell me my victims names, they tell me everything if I give them what they want." The man said looked over at an alter like thing that was covered in dry blood, many layers of dry blood in fact, "now if you excuse me. I got important business to attend to." The man added before standing up letting go of Dream's head.

Dream signed in relief but shouted as his hair was grabbed and he was yanked to his feet before being guided. The man had a tight grip of Dream's hair and forced him along for the walk to the altar. Dream growled as it hurt alot but he became disturbed by the amount of pig heads and human heads that where around the place, the rest of bodies no where to be seen. Dream had a thought that maybe this guy was a cannibal and that's why the rest of the bodies where missing, this thought terrified him. The man hummed a bit before pulling Dream foward towards the altar.

"Any last words?" The man hummed as he leaned in close as he held a knife to Dream's throat.

"Can't you use my wrist instead or the palm of my hand, it's a waste to kill your victim in one slash." Dream chimed making the man tilt his head at that statement.

The man sniffed the air as if he where an animal and he swayed his head a bit as if he was thinking of something or being told something by his supposed blood gods. The man moved away but Dream didn't move yet. The man's eye twitched again before he chuckled, "you smell of great evil....I like that, they speak to me that you have tortuous ideas in you mind, do speak of them for me." The man said.

"Tortuous ideas, well you want blood don't you, so if you just tortured your victims and cut them and take blood once and awhile from them before taking their life you'll be able to give more blood then you ever could. A wasted body just means wasted blood." Dream said raising a eyebrow that was hidden from sight due to his mask, Dream huffed but smiled slightly "I mean, don't you wanna please your gods." He added.

The crazed man had a wild look in his eyes if he didn't already, but he seemed to love Dream's idea and advice on killing a person but his eye's darkened as he could sense that there was a catch to this statement.

"You just gotta let me and my friends go, alright." Dream said before looking at the craze man tossing his knife into the air and catching it.

"But Blood? They speak to me, they need blood." The man snarled starting to get hostile.

"Take mine, I don't care, don't take my friends blood or I'll Kill you." Dream snarled right back surprising this creep. Dream meant it though, if this guy hurt his friends he would kill this man, his friend's blood was his...what..no that's not right, no, it couldn't be. Dream shook his head and looked back at the alter feeling the ropes around his wrist fall off.

"The evil within you is stronger then I thought." The man said under his breath but Dream heard it as the man took on of his wrist and held it over the alter of sorts. Dream braces himself as the knife went thru the palm of his hand and his hand was squeezed letting the blood drop into the alter. It was blood none the less. The man let go scrapping the knife on rim of the alter letting the bit of blood run down it.

Dream looked at his hand seeing the open wound on it as bit of blood trickled down his palm along his wrist. Dream got dizzy and the man noticed before watching Dream fall, the man caught Dream and looked at his hand seeing what's up with it. The man's wide open eye thrashed again before focusing on the wound watching it seal up in front of him.

"What the...." the man said under his breath seeing this unusual healing process, the man looked at Dream before back at the hand as it was completely healed, but he dropped Dream once he'd freaked out about being held.

Dream feel on his back and he sat up quickly as he looked at the man "don't touch me." Dream said as the man backed off twirling the knife in his hand. Dream shook his head and got up onto his feet and walked over to his friends not even noticing the fact his hand was healed.

"You truly are a monster of sorts, or even a mutant." The man said watching Dream seeing him stop.

"So, what are you going to do." Dream said shrugged the statement off like it was nothing.

The man stayed quiet and Dream just headed over to his unconscious friends shaking them awake, they did wake up eventually but they freaked out to where they were due to the sight of pig heads on metal spikes. Dream calmed his friends down and untied their wrists before helping them  up and on their feet. Dream looked back at the man seeing him walk off, his friends noticed and they became worried.

"Don't worry, he wouldn't dare to hurt you guys." Dream said looking away as the man came back with their stuff, "so that where our things went, thanks." Dream said taking the stuff before handing it to his friends ushuring them to leave this area and wait for him outside.

"What? What do you want now, you can get going now, you made it clear to me-" the man was cut off.

"Nah don't need to say anything about that, just want to thank you for sparing us, guess that was tough on you." Dream said looking right through the Man knowing damn well it was tough for this guy to spare anybody's life and four of them, oh God that was a nightmare to this man.

"Just get going you don't need to rub it in." The man snarled as he crossed his arms and his crowd was at a tilt.

Dream chuckled before waving goodbye "well see you around if we cross paths again." Dream chimed with smile on his face before walking away out of this bloody place.

Bad was looking through his backpack seeing there was medical supplies in it which confused him, George and Sapnap noticed and they now looked through their backpacks as Dream walked out looking at them.

"What's going on now?" Dream questioned with a tilted head.

"Seems like they got their things back and a upgrade thanks to you" a familiar voice chimed in Dream head, he knew who it was and he shrugged.

"Are we done looking, its gonna be getting late so let's get a move on before this guy decides to change his mind." Dream said taking his backpack and getting it back on.

George, Sapnap, and Bad did the same and they followed Dream. Endie soon showed up seeming to not have liked being around that temple of sorts or whatever the heck the crazy man was living in.

"Endie!" Bad shouted before hugging the enderman, "wherever you been you muffin."

"Hiding I would assume." Sapnap said and the enderman nodded to his response, "well it's good to see that you're alright"

Dream chuckled, the crew was now all here as they ventured forth into this world.  Bad was back to being cheerful as he sung once more, George examined the crossbow that was mysterious in his backpack, and Sapnap messed around with a butterfly knife that he twirled in his fingers being careful not to nick himself with it. Dream glared back at his team before looking forward down the path as the sky changed to a deep dark blue with stars dotting it, Dream huffed as he stayed observant over his group and the surrounding forest incase of any enemy attacks, but a thought lingered in his mind which he brushed off only to come back to it later.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 160 17
This is a sequel to Burned Out, a fanfiction I wrote based off of the short animatic series on YouTube by Cryophtic. (go watch the videos they're ama...
6.3K 221 10
(This is a angel x Demon thing) This is about dream getting married to George , but the problem is neither of them want to get married to each other...
951 176 32
After Dream, Sapnap, Georgenotfound, and Badboyhalo discovered "The Real Life Server" and accidentally entered it, they vanished their lives in the r...
9.8K 240 46
When George starts doubting his life after a long while of being okay. When Dream doesn't know how to help him and remain mentally stable himself. W...