Reckless Mentality

By newurban

When You Been Through So Much Shit Isnt It Only Right To Have A Reckless Mentality? More

C H A P T E R 1
C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22
C H A P T E R 23
C H A P T E R 24
C H A P T E R 26
C H A P T E R 27
C H A P T E R 28
C H A P T E R 29
C H A P T E R 30
C H A P T E R 31
C H A P T E R 32
C H A P T E R 33
C H A P T E R 34
C H A P T E R 35
C H A P T E R 36
C H A P T E R 37
C H A P T E R 38
Epilouge .
niggas.

C H A P T E R 25

1.7K 54 3
By newurban

1 year later

||Renè Aka Black||POV
"Cmon Black Its Your 20th Birthday We Cant Just Not Turn Up" I Rolled My Eyes. "I Just Wanna Chill"

"You Cant Sit Underneath AK Ass Forever" I Rolled My Eyes. "What About My'Ahna?" She Needs A Babysitter For My Godbaby. She Smacked Her Lips. "Rosco's Mom Can Watch Her She Loves Her Too Much To Say No" I Nodded. "Fine" She Smiled. And Called Rosco's Mom.

I Heard A Knock At The Door So I Got Up And Opened It. Amber With A Little Boy On Her Arm. Almost Two Years Of Not Seeing Her And Now She Wanna Bring Her Ass Around. I Thought I Was Clear To Her That Ion Like Her Ass.

She Looked Scared As Hell. "Whatchu Want?" She Stuttered Over Her Words. "Is AK Home He's Supposed To Be Here" I Switched My Hips. "Why Would He Be Here?"

"Because He Said He Would" I Looked At The Little Boy And Something Familar Twinged Inside My Head But I Couldnt Make It Out. "Can I Just Wait For Him.. Please" I Nodded Slowly.

Whatever This Bitch Gotta Say I Really Wanna Hear It For Some Reason. She Looked At Me Once I Shut The Door. "Can I Get Kaden Some Water" I Narrowed My Eyes But Nodded. Becky Came Downstairs And Looked At The Little Boy. Her Eyes Widened.

"Black Um Who's Kid Is This"

"Ambers Shes In The Kitchen Something About Talking To AK"

Keonte Walked In. "Who Wants To Talk To Me" He Came And Kissed Me On The Cheek. The Little Boy Jumped Up. "DADDY!" He Looked Like He'd Seen A Ghost. Amber Came Back Out. She Looked At AK.

"Im Sorry I Thought Nobody Was Gonna Be Here I Didnt Do It On Purpose!" He Looked Down At The Boy And So Did I. They Looked Just Alike. I Looked Back Up At Him Talk To The Boy. "Go Wait Out In The Car"

I Stooped Down To The Little Boy. "How Old Are You?" He Held Up Two Fingers And He Smiled With One Of His Teeth Missing. "Im Two!" I Laughed Because He Was Adorable. He Ran Off Outside The Door And Amber Went Off After Him.

I Stood Back Up And Looked At AK. I Tried To Make Eye Contact With Him But He Looked Down. "Look At Me" He Looked Up At Me With Eyes Full Of Regret. "For Two Fucking Years? " I Smacked The Shit Out Of Him. "For A Years Im Standing Here Giving You My All And You You Hide This Shit?"

"I Was Gonna Tell You Renè I Just Didnt Know How I Didnt Wanna Lose You Because I Made A Dumb Descision."

I Put My Hand In My Face. He Put His Arms Around Me And I Shoved Him Off Me. "Black Im So Sorry" I Grabbed The Closest Thing I Could And Smashed It Against Him. "Calm Down And Let Me Explain"

I Grabbed Another Vase. "Calm Down? Really I Just Found Out You Got The One Bitch Pregnant That I Just Happened To Hate While We Were Together And You Hid It From Me!" I Threw It And It Missed His Head By An Inch.

He Walked Towards Me But I Made My Way To The Kitchen And Smashed A Plate Against His Head. He Stumbled Back A Little And Held His Forehead. "A Fucking Lie This Whole Relashonship! I Grabbed A Knife And Went Back To Living Room.

I Sat Down On The Couch And He Followed Me. Does He Not Know Im About To Stab His Ass? He Put Me In His Arms And I Made A Big Gash Down One Of His Arms. Rosco And X Came In Quickly And Took The Knife Away From Me.

"And You Dont Even Have Anything To Say?"

"Renè Im Sorry I Didnt Know What To Do" I Spoke To Him As I Broke Free Of X And Grabbed My Car Keys. "I Fucking Hate You"I Ran My Hand Through My Hair And Walked Out The Door.

||Keonte Aka AK||POV
I Punched A Hole In The Living Room Wall. "Fuck!" X And Rosco Cleaned Up The Mess She Made. Jamal Walked In With His Bookbag On His Shoulder And Inspected Everything.

He Laughed. "Damn! Look Like A Fucking Masacre Up In Here" When He Saw My Arm And Shook His Head. "What You Done Did Now?" He Muttered Walking Up The Stairs. "Disturbing The Peace And Shit" I Clutched My Arm. Its Time To Get This Shit Stitched Up.

Nobody Said Anything To Me As I Left. I Know I Fucked Up When I Had Sex With Amber But When She Told Me She Was Pregnant I Coulda Beat My Own Ass For Not Using A Condom. I Knew Hiding It Would Only Last So Long But Shit.

I Was Getting My Arm Stitched Up When I Got A Call It Was Becky. "

"Look Dont Come In Here But Just So You Know Room 46 She Was In A Car Accident"

"Is She Okay?"

"She's Fine But Im Begging You Not To Come In Here"

I Hung Up The Phone And Made My Way To The Room Without Even Glancing At The Nurses. I Walked In And A Nurse Was In There. As Soon As She Left The Room In A Split Second Split Second Jamal Had Punched Me In The Jaw.

We Fought For A Minute Before Mally Broke It Up. He Spit Blood. "You Aint Shit But A Fuck Boy Stay The Hell Away From My Sister" Mally Pulled Him Back And He Jerked Foward And Left The Room.

I Wiped My Mouth And Looked At A Pissed Black. "Just Get The Fuck Out Damn!" X Redirected Me To The Door And I Walked Out. I Sat Against The Wall With My Face In My Hands. What The Hell Did I Get Myself Into?

||Renè Aka Black||POV
"Im Fine Its Only A Few Scratches!" We Laughed. "Whatever Excuse Me For Being A Concerned Friend" Becky Fake Hurt. I Rolled My Eyes Playfully. I Was Finally Leaving This Stupid Ass Hospital.

It Was Just Me And Becky In The Car And She Told Me She Was Driving Cause She Was Too Young To Be In An Accident. I Shook My Head. "So We Still Partying Tonight?" I Shook My Head Some More.

"Why?"

I Let The Tears Fall Freely. "I Just Dont Understand Why He Would Hide It. If He Would Have Just Told Me." Becky Patted My Back.

"Its Gonna Be Okay In The Long Run We Came Too Far" I Nodded. "How Can You Keep Something Like That From Someone?" I Put My Head In My Hands. "Its Was All Just A Lie A Stupid Ass Lie"

We Pulled Up And I Got Out The Car With Puffy Eyes. I Walked Right Past Everyone And Up The Stairs. I Changed Into Some Pajama Pants And A Big T-Shirt Then Layed Down. Thoughts Of The Little Boy Popped In My Head And I Tried To Shove Them Away. I Closed My Eyes And Tried So Hard To Go To Sleep But More Tears Came Out.

So There I Was Laying In My Bed Crying Quietly When Someone Knocks On My Door. I Really Just Wish Everyone Would Leave Me Alone. Becky Came In With A Bag Of Chinese Food. It Smelled So Good But I Didnt Feel Like Moving.

"Im Not Hungry" Becky Smacked Her Lips. "I Guess Imma Eat This Cheese Wontons By Myself." I Sat Up And Reached For The Bag. I Put My Hair Up And She Smiled.

I Felt Like The Happiest Woman In The World. Me And Becky Laughed. Keonte Walked In My Room And I Was About To Grab My Gun And Shoot Him And Shoot Him And Shoot Him And Then Cut His Dick Off. But Instead I Narrowed My Eyes. "What?"

"Renè You Promised That You Wouldnt Leave Me No Matter What Dumb Shit I Did"

"And I Told You I Wouldnt As Long As You Didnt Hurt Me You Promised That. As Far As Im Concerned I Was Never With You Only The Front You Put Up While You Hid Your Son!" I Sighed. "Just Leave Me Alone" He Left And I Pushed My Food Away.

Becky Groaned. "Im Not Hungry Anymore" She Nodded And Left. I Got Up And Locked My Door. I Closed My Eyes But Sleep Never Came. I Spoke To Myself. "Okay Then. I Looked Down At My Outfit. The Same Pajama Pants And T Shirt. I Shrugged To Myself And Went Downstairs.

I Went To Get My Keys Then I Forgot. I Wrecked My Favorite Car. Jamal Was Still Up In The Kitchen On The Phone With Some Lil Girl. "Take Me To The Store" He Grabbed His Car Keys. I Didnt Say Anything Just Let Him Talk. Atleast He Isnt Bothering Me.

I Grabbed My Wallet And Got Out The Car. I Bought 3 Cans Of Paint. One Baby Blue One Green And A Small Black One. I Got A Green Bedset And A Few Other Little Room Accessories. I Made My Way Back To The Car And Jamal Didnt Even Question Why I Bought All That Shit.

When I Got Everything Inside I Opened The Green Can Of Paint. I Painted Every Wall The Bright Color. I Got The Blue And Put Flowers In The Corner. Then Lastly I Grabbed A Thick Paintbrush And Dipped It In The Black Paint.

I Wrote 'Black' In Skinny Cursive Letters On The Wall Above The Window In Between Two Corner Flowers. I Put A Pretty Heart And Left It As That. I Stripped All My Pillows Covers And Sheets Off My Bed And Replaced Them With The New Royal Blue Ones That Match The Flower Design. The Pillows Were Black To Match The Letters On My Wall. I Added Green Rugs In My Bathroom And Wiped My Mirrors Clean. I Stood Back And Looked At My New Room.

Before I Knew It Becky Walked In. "Why Are Your Covers Outside And Why Does It Smell Like Paint?" She Looked Around My Room And Her Mouth Fell Open. I Smiled. "Do You Like It?" She Nodded. I Looked At The Clock. It Was 8 In The Morning And I Had Gotten No Sleep.

She Was Dressed In A Pretty Dress That Flowed Freely. Her Hair Was Puffed Up And Curly Like Mines Except Hers Ended At The End Of Her Face. "Will You Watch MyMy For Me." I Nodded And Went To Go Get Her Out Her Bed. I Brought Her Downstairs With Me To Go Cook Her Some Breakfast.

"Where You Going?" She Smiled. "Meeting With Ms. Adams For Breakfast." She Spoke Refering To Roscos Mom. I Nodded. "Can I Plan Your Wedding?" She Looked Me Up And Down. "Really?" I Nodded. She Smiled. "Okayy" I Clapped MyMy's Hands Together. "You Hear That?" She Laughed. "I Hear It Auntie" I Raised My Eyebrow. "You Want Stars Or Hearts"

She Made Little Heart Shapes With Her Hands. "Hearts It Is" She Started. "Hearts Mean Love Right Auntie?" I Nodded. "Yes Baby" She Clapped Her Hands And Continued. "Mommy Says Hearts Are Love Because You Cant Live Without Your Heart So When You Are In Love You Cant Live Without That Person." For A Two Year Old She's Pretty Damn Smart To Remember That Shit.

I Nodded. "Mommy's Right" I Turned Around And Put The Pancakes In Little Heart Shapes. Keonte Walked In The Kitchen. "Auntie Are You Uncles Heart?" I Mumbled To Myself Even Though I Knew They Could Hear Me. "I Thought I Was" I Flipped Another Pancake. "Whatchu Say Auntie?" I Put The Pancakes On The Plate. "I Said No Baby Im Not" I Put The Syrup On Her Plate.

When I Went To Go Get The Fork I Grabbed A Little Powdered Sugarr And Put It On Top. She Smiled. I Put My Finger Over My Mouth. "Dont Tell Mommy" She Nodded And Began To Eat Her Pancakes.

Becky Came Down The Stairs. "Dont Tell Mommy What?" I Blocked The Enterance Of The Kitchen. "Not Tell Mommy How Much She Loves You Because You Might Get Overwhelmed."

"Black You Better Not Be Feeding My Kid All Them Damn Sweets. My'Ahna Yelled From The Kitchen. "She's Not" I Smiled As She Walked Through The Door. My Smile Turned Into A Scowl As Amber Walked In With A Smile Placed On Her Thin Lips. "Is AK Here Now?"

"Yea." I Walked Into The Living Room And Sat On The Couch. She Followed And Sat In Front Of Me. MyMy Came In. "Ohh Auntie Who Is This?" Amber Spoke For Me. "Your Cousin Kaden Go Play." They Went Into The Back Playground.

She Must Have Seen My Puffy Eyes Because She Smiled In Satisafaction While I Stared Her Up And Down. "I Know Your Just A Little Bit Jealous?"

"Jealous?"

"Well I Had Is First Born While You Are Just His Girlfriend. Im His Childs Mother. I Live In A Seluded Part Of Town And Never Had To Work A Day Of My Adult Life. While You Live With A House Full Of Hoodlums And Kill Worthless Creations For A Living. He's Always At My House Layin Down The Dick When You Lay In Bed At Night Thinking He's At The Trap Or Whatever Lies He Makes Up."

I Raised My Eyebrow As She Continued. "And You Think He Loves You When That Is What He Says To Me Everynight Before He Lays Down Beside You" I Sighed. "I Dont Care"

"Yes You Do Or Your Eyes Wouldnt Be Puffy Right Now. I Always Imagined It. The Look On Your Face When You Finally Knew The Truth. But This Is Perfectly Priceless"

This Hoe Dont Know When To Shut Up. "I Told You I Was Determined To Get Him Back Didnt I?" I Got Up And Walked Off As Rosco Came Down The Stairs But She Pulled Me Back. "You Cant Run From The Truth! I Mean Who Can Blame Him For Wanting Me. Im Not All Raped Up And Mentally Damaged."

I Jumped On Her And Just Started Beating Her Ass. Once I Start I Didnt Stop. I Just Kept Going. I Put All My Frustration Out On Her Face. When Keonte And X Pulled Me Off Her I Made Sure I Got On Good Kick In The Nose.

She Spit Blood As I Yelled At Her. "I Dont Care Have Him But Have Fun With A Fucked Up Face Hoe." She Got Up From The Ground. "Ive Been Had Him" I Laughed. "Well Now Keep Him And Those Brusies I Just Gave Yo Ass" I Shoved AK Off Me. "Get Your Dumbass Hoe Or Next Time I Wont Stop"

X Put His Fist Up To His Mouth Inspecting Amber. "Daamn She Is Fucked Up!" I Rolled My Eyes As MyMy And Kaden Came In. I Spoke Quickly. "Go Back Outside Quick" I Made A Face And They Ran Back Outside Laughing.

I Spoke To Myself. "Nobody Should See That Shit Thats Gruesome Right There" I Laughed Referring To Amber. I Looked At Keonte And Shook My Head. "See What You Made Me Do? Why You Let Her Big Mouth Ass Come Ova Here?" Rosco Becky And Mally Came In.

They Inspected The Scene And Shook Thier Heads I Turned To Becky. "So This Is 21?" Everyone Turned To Me. "Happy Birthday?" I Fake Hurt. "And You Guys Didnt Even Remember?" The Doorbell Rang. I Answered It And A Man Handed Me Flowers.

They Were Red Roses In A Black Vase. I Smelled Them And Read The Card. 'Roses Are Red And Your Name Is Black Well Actually Its Renè But That Isnt The Point Will You Forgive Me Yet?'

I Scowled At Him And He Shrugged. "Happy Birthday?" I Smelled Them Again. "This Smells Like Bullshit" I Shoved The Vase Roughly Into His Hands. "A Corny Poem And Some Overrated Flowers Doesnt Change How Much I Hate You"

I Walked Past Amber And Into The Backyard. As Soon As I Walked Out There It Was A Big Sign That Said 'Happy Bday Aunie" I Smiled And Gave MyMy A Hug. "Becky!!" She Came Outside And Looked Around. I Smiled. "This Is Why I Love Your Daughter"

"Aunie Kaden Helped Me Too I Put My Hand Through Kadens Curly Locks. "Thanks Little Man"' He Smiled Widely. "Your Welcome Ms.Black" I Looked Down At Them. "Wanna Go See My New Room?" MyMy Smiled Widely And Screamed Into The House.

"Aunie Has A New Room?" We Went Up The Stairs And I Opened My Door Revealing My Blue Green& Black Room. "Its Soo Pretty!" She Jumped On My Bed As I Did My Makeup. I Concealed My Puffy Eyes And Put On Eyeliner.

I Took My Hair Down And Let It Go Wild. I Still Had On The Same T Shirt And Sweats. I Decided To Only Change My Shirt Into A Tanktop. I Walked Downstairs.

Becky Looked Me Up And Down. "Go Change" I Smacked My Lips. "Why Im Soo Comfortable"

"Because We Going To Your Party Now Put On A Bathing Suit!" I Groaned. "I Dont Want A Party" She Shrugged. "I Dont Care Go Get Dressed." I Groaned Up The Stairs.

The Kids Left My Room. I Put On My New White And Blue Zigzaged Bikini With Dark Blue Bottoms. I Put My Red Sundress Over It And Put On White Sandals. I Got My Sunglasses Just In Case And Grabbed My Phone.

I Walked Down The Stairs. "Thats More Like It Girl Come On Now" I Huffed My Way To The Car. She Spoke Putting The Keys In The Ignition. "Look I Told AK To Bring Amber After She Gets Her Face.. Fixed Up"

"Why Would You Do That?" She Blew My Question Off And Continued. "I Also Got Devin To Come And Flirt You Up A Little Bit" I Sighed. "Now Why Would You Do That?" Devin Is So Damn Thirsty Hes Been Trying Forever To Get With Me Like Damn Nigga Im Obviously Not Interested.

"Because Dumbass Your Gonna Make AK Jealous So He'll Realize The Fault In His Ways." I Rolled My Eyes. "Whatever" We Sped Off To Where Ever We Were Going. We Pulled Up To A Big Ass House That I Just Absolutley Fell In Love With As Soon As I Saw It.

Becky Smiled. "Like It?" I Nodded.
"Good Its All Yours" I Looked At Her. "You Didnt." She Shrugged. "I Didnt" I Could Tell She Was Serious. "Then Who Did?" She Bit Her Lip And Pointed To AK. My Smile Dissappeared. "A House Wont Fix It Either" He Shrugged. "It Might Help" I Rolled My Eyes. God Please Dont Let This Sorry Nigga Ruin My Day.

I Brushed Past Them And Into The Back Towards The Noise. I Went Out There And Music Pounded Everywhere. The Pool Was Pretty Light Blue And Untouched. I Took Off My Sundress And Sandals And Made My Way To The Pool. I Slipped In And Under The Cold Water.

When I Came Up Everyone Was Looking At Me. "What?"
"Happy Birthday!" I Giggled And Began To Swim Around As People Poured In. I Was Sitting On The Poolside When Devin Came And Sat By Me.

He Put His Arm Arouns Me. "So I Heard Someone Is Single" I Removed His Arm. "I Wonder" He Smacked His Lips. "Girl Quit Playing"

"Can I Just Not Be Interested?"

"Nah Everyone Wants Some Devin"

"If You Dont Get Yo Lightskinned Peanut Head Thirsty Ass Away From Me!" He Laughed And Got Up. I Rolled My Eyes And Got Up Too.

Amber Came In A Cotton Candy One Piece With Lines In The Back. It Was Cut On Her But Ha Face Was Still Fucked Up I Approached Her. "Dont You Have A Child To Be Taking Care Of?" She Smacked Her Lips. "Get Out My Damn Buissness"

"Watch Who You Talking To I Wont Hesitate To Fuck You Up
Some More." She Walked Off And I Laughed. I Decided I Wanted To Look At This House Some More So I Slipped Inside. I Went Up And Checked A Couple Guest Rooms. When I Got To My Room I Raised My Eyebrow.

It Was The Exact Design I Just Created. I Think It Was My Bed And All. I Looked In The Closet. It Had A Wardrobe Full Of Clothes. I Slipped Out Of My Bathing Suit And Into A Pair Of Shorts And A Crop Top. I Put My Hair Up.

I Looked In The Bathroom That Was Connected To My Room. "Do You Like It? Well I Know You Like It But Will You Actually Live Here?" I Sighed. "I Dont Know"

"Look I Dont Know Or Really Care What She Told You But It Only Happened Once. The Night We Promised That Was It She Told Me She Was Preganat A Month Later And I Just Didnt Know What To Do"

"So You Hide It Untill I Find Out?"

"Renè I Swear Nothing Else Was A Lie Everything We Have Is Real.. I'll Be Honest With You From Now On" I Rolled My Eyes. "Okay" I Dont Know Why I Agreed But I Did.

He Came Up And Kissed Me. I Cant Stay Mad At Him. For A Second For A Couple Weeks. Or A Couple Days. I Just Cant And I Feel Like Thats Gonna Fuck Me Up Badly One Day. I Cried To Him. "I Hate You"
----------
We Had Just Got Home. I Was Headed To The Trap. Cookie, Rocky, Becky, Rosco, X , And Mally Were All There. AK Brought Up Earlier Again. "Okay? You Forgive Me?" I Nodded. "I Forgive You And Im Not Mad." I Put My Hand On His Face. "I Cant Stay Mad At You" He Sighed In Relief. "I Knew You Wouldnt Leave"

I Made Sure My Black Lipstick Was On Nice And Dark. Everyone Was Watching And Everyone's Mouth Went Open. I Kissed Him On The Cheek. My Black Lipstick On Full Display. Its Like Everyone Knew What That Meant But Him. A Tear Slipped Down My Face. The Last Tear I Would Waste On Him.

Even Cookie And Rocky Knew. That I Had Just Given Him The Kiss Of Death. I Was Done With It. He Needs To Grow Up Honestly. Im Getting Too Old For Cat And Mouse. He Needed To Get His Priorities Straight And I Couldnt Help Him With That.

He Needed To Be A Father And I Would Never Deprive A Child Of A Good Father. Thats All He Needs To Be Right Now. Not Me And Ambers Live Bait. Not My Boyfriend. Not Her Husband. Just A Father.

"What Does That Mean?" No One Answered Him. "What The Hell Does That Mean?" Cookie Responded. "That Was The Kiss Of Death. She Gives It To All The People She Kills."

"But Im Not Dead."

I Got In My Car And Drove. Im Not Gonna Cry Because I Made The Descion Myself. I Ran My Hand Through My Head. I Really Just Did That. On My Birthday. This Is 20 Huh?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 50 24
Tessa is 20 year old college student but the gag is she attends a college boarding school . Tessa lost her father at the young tender age of 15 . Tes...
127K 4K 81
What if season 2 of Zatima on BET+ went down like this?... chile go get caught up on season 1 then sit back and enjoy this read while we await season...
273K 7.9K 134
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
66.4K 2.3K 51
Sequel to 'Chasing Love' If you have not read 'Chasing Love' go back and read it now so you won't be confused!! It has been over a month since Jakir...